Kidnap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monique lay back, still twitching from the violent sex, her brain whirling. The drugs and the lesbian encounter had her tingling everywhere. She thought of the ordinary cock of her boyfriend, and wondered when the Master would use his very large organ on her. She hadn't seen it hard in the tub, but the soft version was impressive. She wondered how often he used it, and on how many women.

Chapter

Lizette arrived with an evening dress over her arm, clutching two wisps of lingerie and a bag of cosmetics. With crisp, efficient movements, her charge was reborn as the Parisian lady she really was. As they followed stairs and corridors to a central dining area, Lizette smiled, "You look lovely this evening. He will be pleased. It is not often he captures a beautiful woman of distinguished parentage who also is earning a degree from the Sorbonne!"

"You are too kind. If circumstances were different, I would like to be your friend."

"Perhaps in time that will be possible. For now, be aware that he is hosting a dinner for his military commanders and their wives or girlfriends. The dress is informal, which is why you will not see medals and shoulder boards. They are all former senior officers of national armies and navies. He holds them to a high standard, and they honor him with their loyalty."

"How will I be introduced?"

"Ha! Excellent question. This is the first occasion he has invited a person in his custody to a dinner of this nature. I do believe he thinks you will behave appropriately."

Monique was about to inquire what that could be when they reached the entrance to a large room with high ceiling, illuminated grandly by dozens of glittering candles. Aperitifs were served at the door, and immediately beyond, the Master stood to welcome them.

Monique's brain quickly realized a screaming scene at the dinner would accomplish nothing. Two or three burly officers would simply remove her to the cell from which she came and carry on as if nothing had happened.

Lizette made a gentle slight curtsey, and Monique followed. Master complimented the dress and took her arm to circulate among his guests. "Would you mind if I were to introduce you as a friend of a friend in need of a night's lodging?"

"Sir, you honor me with a status beyond that of captive! Please proceed."

She caught his sharp look, and subsequent smile. Her welcomes were gracious, and Master's frequent use of Mademoiselle made her feel elegant, despite her circumstances. At a quiet moment, she whispered to him, "Are your ransom captives always treated this well?"

He squeezed her hand, "Certainement. It is a duty."

He guided her to a seat adjoining his at the head of the table. Keeping a perfect smile, she thought of the impending ravishment of the captive and wondered if it would be all bad.

Master remained standing to welcome his guests, telling them that there would be no speeches this evening and they were to enjoy each other's company. After dinner, there would dancing and more refreshments in the adjoining room. He admonished them that they were not to wait for his departure, but might leave the table when they wished.

When wine had been poured, he squeezed her hand under the table and said in a low tone that he was about to kiss her cheek and not to be alarmed. "It is simply a gesture of affection, my dear Monique."

"But sir, your guests will wonder where the friend of a friend is spending the evening?"

"You are too gorgeous by half to be simply a friend of a friend. I wish to provide food for gossip and conversation around the table!"

She ground her nails into his palm. "Sir, you flirt like some friends of my father. I finally told him that the next one to grope my breast would feel my knee between his legs."

He looked interested. "Did it happen?"

"Oui. A Deputy Minister of Education who should have known better. He had to leave the room."

He smiled at her. "You will find, cherie, that I do not molest women in public." He gave her a brief, dark stare from the deep blue eyes. A little voice said that her captor's version of captive ravishment was probably far removed from rape.

As Lizette was leading the way back to her room after the fine food and fine conversation, she asked, "Did you hear what he said to me on the way out?"

"Non. But he went out of his way to be charming tonight."

"He said, 'She is special and precious. Guard her with your life.' "

Monique was still trying to make sense of the remark when they reached her door, which Lizette opened with the electronic proximity key around her neck. The lock clicked very solidly behind them.

They helped each other out of the evening dresses, and found a place for them in the closet.

"Are you staying with me tonight? Did he mean there is actual danger to me?"

She added, with a short laugh, "Danger other than the big weapon he carries?"

They removed makeup and brushed their teeth. Looking at the mirror, Lizette reached out and tweaked a neighboring nipple. "He knows the attraction your body has for me. He is making an exception to his hands off rule. Whether there is a real hazard, I do not know, and do not need to know. We shall sleep in each other's arms and be prepared to defend ourselves if necessary."

Knowing that their every movement was on camera, Monique stepped behind Lizette and firmly grasped her ample boobs. "There, you are my helpless victim. Escape will occur in moments!"

With a startled look, Lizette realized the captive was teasing and quickly had her in a neck hold being propelled at high velocity into the soft and enveloping bed. The lights went out and a round of college style necking occurred until they both slept.

Sometime later in the night, a panel in the wall opened and a body eased into the room wearing night vision goggles. Removing them, he crawled carefully to the bed and slipped between the sheets. For a few minutes, there was silence. Suddenly, a scream filled the air, "Mark, you devil!"

Monique jerked awake. What was going on? She could see nothing in the pitch dark, but two bodies next to her struggled with each other. "What's happening?" she asked, "Is it an attack?"

No answer came and she realized it was kissing noises she was hearing. Before she had a chance to do anything, a large male hand seized her shoulder and drew them together. "Do not worry, cherie."

It was Master! She shuddered. Now what?

He was kissing her and Lizette was pounding his back as hard as she could. His cock, his very large hard cock was bouncing on her thigh!

He lay back, gathering both of them to his chest. Lizette spoke to her, "He has chosen this totally bad way of unmasking our charade. I have told him time and again he must stop, but he comes in the night with a cock and a laugh and ends it!"

"Yes," he said, "a cock and a laugh. Do you fancy a visit from my cock in your special place?"

Monique wondered if she was in an asylum? An asylum staffed by buff guards with ready weapons. Her fingers wrapped around his appendage, barely meeting. Somehow, a surge of desire welled up in her. Could Master, his officers, her guardian Lizette... Could all this be a fantasy?

"Stay up there and help yourself, sweet lady." She sat on his muscular thighs in the dark and wondered what to do. It was a fine cock she held in her hands, even if she couldn't see it. It was very real and throbbing. She was gushing from her pussy. If she dropped down on it, would the dream disappear, to be replaced by the harsh reality of captivity?

Desire won out over fear, and she smiled in the dark as she did help herself. Her slippery cunt made room for the giant intruder and she moaned quietly.

Lizette's voice was sharp, "See! I knew he would have you! But this time, I shall have you too! Enjoy him, for there will be new rules at dawn!"

The dark, the great cock, and jealous other lover, all of it drove her to early climax, crying out at the peak moment as his fountain of juice filled her. He carefully extracted himself and seized Lizette.

"You are mine," he howled, sending the still fierce cock straight in. She cursed him, saying there would be no more privileges because of his bad behavior. He laughed and thrust harder and she came, crying out as had Monique. Collapsing beneath him, she reached for a remote and raised the metal window blind. Filled with early sun, the room was a disaster of lust and sex juices. Lizette urged Monique to join her. Eyes closed, he smiled and said, "Tell her."

Cradling Monique to her chest, Lizette caressed her new girlfriend's perfect breasts and began a tale.

"His father knows yours! They are both rich and planned this weekend as an extraordinary party! A surprise!

"But how...?" interrupted Monique.

Master, who was now Mark, interrupted himself, "We are going to shower and find breakfast. This is too long a story for here in bed. Besides, my cock is not finished."

The evil male flattened them and drove home again. Protests were sealed by his lips. Flailing limbs were muscled out of the way as he pulled one and then the other to their feet, taking them anew from behind. With a terrible laugh, he spurted his white stream over complaining bodies and carried them to the bath.

* * *

Some changes were made during the day after her ravishment. The closet in the tower bedroom now held her slender belongings. The obnoxious jeweled collar was gone, replaced by an intricately figured gold chain with a saint's medal at the end. The treadmill exercise was replaced by a fast jog through the gardens and forest surrounding the castle. She was required, still hot and sweaty from the run, to leap into the cold bath again. A loud scream made things a small bit better, as did her fists beating on Mark's head and shoulders.

In the heated tub, she relaxed against him and asked, "Are you paired up with Lisette?"

He caressed her stiff nipple and answered, "She told me you were the first woman with whom she has climaxed. She wants me to offer you an important position in the company as soon as you finish university."

Monique folded herself into Lisette's embrace, and answered, "If I am employed by you, does that include loving? Loving a male and female both?"

She clutched Lisette tighter and nibbled on an ear with a giggle low in her throat.

"Lisette," he said in a remarkably gentle voice, "does it work for the two of us to share this brilliantly smart and delectable woman?"

Climbing out of the tub and reaching for a large towel, Lisette responded, "She is dangerously smart. With the family money, we could expand. A beach resort, perhaps? An isolated chalet high up in the Alps?"

Monique found herself wrapped and carried to the highest part of the tower, where a glass of champagne was delivered and her captors relaxed with smiles on their faces.

She sipped deeply and frowned at them. "I am very angry at my father, and with both of you for my abduction and imprisonment! Reparations are necessary!"

The towel dropped, revealing her marvelous charms in shadow against the sun coming through an ancient battle port.

Mark crooked a finger at her and she obediently took position across his lap. She couldn't see his smiling face, but the probing fingers were incredible. Lisette worked lotion into her toes and feet. The sensation was warm and started an immediate flow of her feminine juices.

"Cherie, reparations like this?" Lisette's fingers were driving her wild.

Reaching to the side, she found a large stiff cock. "Yes, and like this too," taking his large helmet of warm flesh to her lips.

Before yet another seductive moment progressed to orgasm, she stood and walked to the open window. Her naked body against the ancient masonry blocks was an art picture.

"Does my father own the castle?" she asked, turning to her companions.

"He owns a majority interest in the travel company that owns it."

"And your father's company owns the rest?"

"Yes, although they have given me substantial grants of stock, and options for more."

Gazing out the window at the dying sunlight, she sipped more bubbles and thought.

Turning again, she adopted a fierce look and announced, "You will report to the dissolute fathers that I and my lieutenants have commandeered the castle and are demanding equal treatment to your own. We will jointly rule our demesne!"

Lisette pushed her lover flat, laughing and pounding on him. "I knew she would overcome us!"


12