Kidnapped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary put on the same clothing that she wore when I "abducted" her on the 16th. Mary had not eaten any solid food on the 20th or the morning of the 21st -- the only sacrifice she had had to make for our little plot to work best -- and we dirtied her up a little, messed up her hair, and rumpled her clothes. Also, Mary had not shaved her legs or armpits while we were at the resort so she had a little stubble, and we made sure that she was devoid of deodorant. Also, we put fairly accurate ligature marks on her wrists.

During our drive back home time and again we went over-- to the point where Mary had it memorized, but could act like she was saying it spontaneously -- exactly what she would tell the police, and sample expected questions.

When we got on the outskirts of the South side of the city, miles from the North side, I injected Mary with a small amount of a knockout drug with no significant harmful side effects. The amount was such that it would appear to be the remnants of her having had the drug in her system before, and that her body had just metabolized some of it. While she was in a "twilight" state from what she had been administered, she was not totally unconscious.

In a part of the city where I was sure there were no cameras, and wearing a different disguise from than when I had abducted her, I put her on a bench. Then after moving away so that I could see her but was not really visible myself I used the same cellphone that Mary had used to text the newspaper to call -- disguising my voice -- the local police precinct to tell them where she was, and then removed the phone battery. As soon as I saw the police arrive I got out of there. I drove toward my house on the East side of the city, disposing of the phone, battery, and my disguise at a rest stop along the way.

I cheerily embraced my family when I got home, we went to my daughter's soccer game (my son's had been that morning and I had missed it), went to our favorite casual restaurant for dinner, played a few family games when we got home, and that night I gave Melissa a massage -- one so relaxing that she fell asleep and I thereby avoided the possibility that I would be so worn out from fucking Mary that she might notice that something was wrong.

Of course the news that night led off with the story of the "mistaken Mary," as they referred to my Mary, having been returned basically unharmed. I would not see her until Tuesday at lunch to get the complete story, but I did listen to every word of the newscasts during the weekend, and read what was printed in the newspapers, and even discussed it with Melissa.

"You didn't hear about the abduction at the seminar?" Melissa asked.

"No; I was busy and not really keeping up with the hometown news. I guess it was a big story here, though -- huh?" I replied.

"The biggest," she laughed. "My God, those kidnappers are the laughing stock of the entire city. They could make a movie comedy about them."

**************

Mary and I found a relatively secluded place to eat our brown-bag lunches on Wednesday -- she didn't go into work Tuesday so I didn't see her then. As casually as possible I asked "So how did it go?"

She chuckled, and between small bites of sandwich said "It's lucky that we went through so many dry runs on the drive back, because the cops were skeptical at first. However, when a female cop reviewed my body -- with the stubble on my legs and armpits -- and analyzed my clothes, and after a lab report came back indicating no food in my stomach and the perfect amount of knockout drug in my bloodstream to support our story, they swallowed what I gave them hook, line, and sinker."

I chuckled, and then asked "Any other ramifications?"

"Burt was the nicest to me since we got married. I do believe that he really missed me, and appreciated me. Also, once he was sure that I was OK he was effervescent about his business. The publicity from my abduction increased it 200% from what it was just before the abduction, and now he has the money to do the advertising and marketing campaigns he needs to do to keep it going at that level," she responded with a twinkle in her eye.

We both had a good chuckle. Then she had some questions for me.

"So, Phil, did our five night fuck fest get me out of your system?"

I paused before I responded. "You know, I have been so caught up with seeing my family after being gone a week, working in my new job, and trying to follow our story in the press, that I haven't fully contemplated that particular question. What I can tell you is the last three nights the sex with Melissa was the best with her in the last ten years, and I only fantasized that I was plowing your field one of the six times that we did it. Also, now that I've started my new job I find that I like it lots, and will be happy in it. I think, however that only time will tell if I will end up being a better husband, father, and employee."

I ate a few chips. Then posed a question to Mary: "How about you?"

She laughed. "I do like Burt being more attentive, and I'm happy that with his enhanced business -- which he will never let sluff off again -- I'll be living the high life again. Also the reception I got at my part-time job was that of a conquering hero; I liked that too. I will miss fucking you though -- it was great!"

"Yes it was," I chortled, "all-time in fact."

"Any other ideas about our future relationship?" she grinned.

"Not yet -- how about you?" I replied

"Not yet for me either," she laughed.

**************

It's been four months since Mary and I got back from the resort. Since no one was actually harmed, no money stolen, and Mary's story was devoid of holes, the cop's -- with Burt's and Mary's concurrence -- have closed the case.

I have been a better husband, father, and employee if the reactions of those that I come in contact with daily are sincere.

Mary seems happier than before our little escapade. We still have lunch together two or three times a week.

I only think about fucking Mary about once a day -- and so far, except for one lunch time in a motel when we were inexplicably overcome with passion and we doggy-fucked each other senseless with a butt plug up Mary's ass -- we haven't gotten together in the carnal sense again.

I don't know what the future holds -- but so far I'm not just content, but pleased, with my station in life.

That is I was until yesterday when my secretary announced "Mr. Royal here to see you -- he doesn't have an appointment but says that it's important."

I had no emergency pending so I said "Send him in."

"Hi Mr. Beacon. I'm Calvin Royal from the National Enquirer doing a story on the Mary Johnson kidnapping. I understand that you know her."

I gave him the bum's rush out of my office, but I'm afraid that he'll be back.

"Oh SHIT!"

12