Kim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim slipped it under her butt and Tracy settled back down.

The first words the girl, Su Li, was to say to Tracy made her start seeping juices. Her voice was so soft Tracy could barely hear her. "You raise legs please, make nice wide for Su Li?"

Before Tracy's knees were completely up and apart, the girl was on her pussy. That tongue delivered all that the first sight of it had promised. It made a long slow circle around her sex. It flicked at her still hooded bud. It descended down between her labia, spreading her. And when it speared her vagina, Tracy's ass came off the bed.

"Oh, oh, oh my God. That, that, oh God." Track rambled. She shook her head when Su Li curled the tip of it upward while deep inside her, searching out her 'G' spot. Finding it. "Fuck, fuck Christ." Tracy was humping the girl's face. Her hands reached for Su Li's head and her fingers laced into her hair.

Tracy panted and grunted as her orgasm waved over her. "Ugh, ugh, holy Christ." She whimpered.

Su Li worked her tongue back and forth against the upper wall of her vagina, right on her most sensitive place. She worked it until Tracy finally settled back onto the bed, knees wide, sweaty and breathing hard.

Kim's lips were kissing Tracy's cheek. A hand cupped her breast. She whispered. "You like little one with long tongue, yes?"

Tracy could only nod. She turned her head to look at Kim. A dazed look on her face.

"You let Kim love you now?" She asked. "Then Su Li take you again?"

Tracy moaned. "Oh God, You, she. Fuck." She rolled her head as Su Li moved to the opposite side of the bed and Kim slid between her legs. "She said, barely audible. "Thank you Annie, God, thank you."

Kim dropped her mouth to a waiting, wet, very warm and fragrant pussy. It did not cause Kim to pause. She wrapped her lips around Tracy's now swollen and sensitive bud. She clamped her lips around it and sucked hard.

Tracy rose up like she was being lifted off to bed. "Ugh. Um."

Kim began to flick the very sensitive end with the tip of her tongue. The combination of the two had Tracy leaking juice once more. She began to fuck against Kim's face letting the pleasure flow through her body. It was just enough to hold her on the edge. She felt totally controlled, at the mercy of these two, almost without a will of her own. She was in heaven and completely willing to give herself to them.

Kim worked at her clitoris for a long time and then without warning, she loosen the grip of her lips and brought her teeth down around the thick engorged nub. She began to bite. Tracy began to shake. Her ass was vibrating. Just as she was about to cry out, Su Li leaned down and kissed her mouth. That tongue, still coated with Tracy's sex, entered her mouth. It began to play with her own tongue.

And the best climax she had ever experienced drove her to near unconsciousness.

When her eyes began to once again focus, she saw Su Li kneeling beside her. A freshly washed Kim was just coming up to the bed behind Su Li and she used a wet washcloth to wipe the girl's face. The she handed a second one to the girl who placed it between Tracy's legs. It was warm and damp and brought real relief to her sensitive sex.

She smiled at Kim. Kim crawled up beside Su Li, kneeling. "You have good cum, Yes?"

Tracy nodded.

Then in a surprising move, Kim kissed the girl's cheek. Su Li immediately looked at Kim. She leaned in and pressed her mouth to Kim's and the two enjoyed a long sensuous moment.

Kim smiled at Tracy, her arm still around Su Li. "She my bed girl." Kim said. She ran her fingers through Su's hair. "She practice lot." She grinned at Tracy. Kim's fingers slid under the girl's chin. Kim lifted her face. "She good, very good. But she still like practice for Kim."

"But now you do pretty girl more." She whispered and moved back, out of the way.

Su Li placed a hand on Tracy's hip. "You turn, yes?"

Tracy had a questioning look. "You put ass up for Su Li, please."

Tracy smiled. But she turned over. As she did, Kim adjusted the pillow a bit higher up, under her abdomen. She folded her arms under her head.

Su Li eased her legs apart and knelt between them. He hands slipped under Tracy's thighs and her thumbs traced up and down along the outer edges of her labia. Slowly, she eased them into the folds and spread Tracy.

But Su Li's tongue began not at her sex but along her ass crack. It creeped down, over her anus and along her pussy to finally flick at her clit. Tracy arched her back as that amazing tongue began the voyage back up. Back and forth she went, wet, and warm, sensuously.

Tracy was again in heaven. Su Li moved so slowly, so sexy, she felt luscious and that tongue was dipping deeper into her vagina on each pass. It was also gently pressing into her anus as it passed.

Tracy lifted her ass a little as that tongue pressed against her tight sphincter. Su Li continued as Tracy became more and more responsive. She was pressing her tongue deep into her vagina once more and Tracy's ass was making small circles in the air.

"Huh, uh, uh, um." Tracy moaned. "So fucking good." She whispered.

Kim had been kneeling at the side, watching the two. She leaned over and kissed her back between the shoulder blades. She moved Tracy's hair out of the way so she could kiss her neck. "You enjoy little one?" She whispered and continued kissing the back of her neck.

"Oh God." Tracy said and nodded.

"You get all you want, yes?" Kim said.

It was just as Su Li's tongue pressed at her anal opening. "Oh my God, fuck, there, there." She pleaded.

Kim looked as Su Li's tongue moved on toward Tracy's pussy. "Yes." She whispered. "Not now." She said. "You give big cum." She said. "You cum much for us. I be sure Su Li give you later."

At that moment it was like a choreographed dance. Su Li's tongue stabbed deep into Tracy's vagina. Kim's fingertip pressed into her ass and Kim's mouth sucked at her ear.

Tracy began to buck and thrash. She was grunting as she came hard on the girl's tongue. She was oozing juice and Su Li was lapping it up...

When Tracy finally regained her composure, she whispered. "I, I need the." She was pointing toward the bathroom.

Kim nodded to Su Li. "You take pretty girl. You help." She said.

Tracy wanted to protest but simply didn't have the energy. She let Su Li help her off of the bed and guide her to the bathroom. There, she was settled onto the toilet while Su Li wet a couth and washed her face. She then rinsed it and ran it under very hot water.

She waited until Tracy had finished and she went to her. Tracy reached for the paper roll but Su Li said. "You just stand, please."

Tracy shrugged and stood up balancing herself with a hand on the cabinet counter top. Su Li pressed the warm cloth between and washed her thoroughly.

Tracy just nodded and Su Li took her arm and guided her back to the bed.

Kim was laying with her head at the foot of the bed and on her back. Su Li guided Tracy to the end and ran her hand over Tracy's ass cheeks. She lowered her had down her right thigh and lifted her leg. "You go up." She said. "You sit Kim. Let her make cum more."

Tracy couldn't protest even if she had wanted to and she didn't. She kneed herself up on the end of the bed and Kim guided her forward until she straddled her head. There was no pretext now, Kim's tongue stabbed into her pussy as soon as Tracy was within reach.

Tracy straightened and moaned.

Su Li had come around the bed and crawled up to straddle Kim's middle, facing Tracy. She worked her way slowly up until the two nearly touched. She ran her arms around Tracy and Tracy rocked on Kim's mouth.

Tracy looked at her. Su Li leaned in and their lips met. Su Li kissed her softly and passionately. Her fat tongue poked forward and Tracy opened her mouth to accept it. Su Li slowly sent the invader as deep into Tracy's mouth as possible.

Tracy moaned as she was experiencing amazing sensations from Kim and Su Li. Her hands slid along Su Li's thighs and up her sides until her fingers caressed her tiny breasts.

Tracy was working forward and back with more intensity as she responded to Kim's tongue and Su Li's lips. She finally pulled her lips free of Su li. She bowed her head, pressing her mouth against Su Li's neck. She began to suck as she wrapped her arms around the girl and came on hard Kim's tongue.

The three remained as they were, wrapped together for a long time. At some point, Su Li slid to the side and pulled Tracy down to lay beside her, freeing Kim. The two continued to kiss softly.

Tracy didn't know when Kim had sat up and knelt beside them. She first sensed her presence when her fingers began to trace along Tracy's spine. She was laying on her side facing Su Li.

She felt Su Li pulling away and she tried to hold on to her. "You let Su Li go now." Kim whispered. "She going give you what you ask for."

Kim lay on her side facing Tracy with her head at Tracy's sex. She kissed over her abdomen and along the front of her thighs. Tracy felt the bed give S Su Li came up behind her. Su Li's feet were toward Tracy's head and her mouth was planting kisses along her spine.

And so, with the three on their sides, it began. Kim lifted Tracy's top leg and raised it over Kim's shoulder. Kim's lips kissed her sex. Her tongue circled her clit. Su LI was kissing her way over Tracy's ass and when Kim's fingers slipped into her crack and eased her cheeks apart, Su Li's tongue flicked at her anus.

Tracy rolled her head. "Oh fuck me." She moaned. "God, it can't be." But when Kim's tongue went dep into her pussy, she knew she was in for serious sex. Su Li began working the tip of her tongue around her anal passage, pressing into it, urging it to allow her access.

Kim pulled her mouth free. Her hand ran along Tracy's side. She patted her ass. "Pretty girl need relax. Pretty girl was this. Yes?" She waited. "Oh, please." Tracy said.

Kim patted again. "You want Su Li have you? You give to her."

Tracy melted as Kim's tongue entered her pussy again. She began fucking her rapidly. She felt the pressure of Su Li's tongue at her anal door and her body melted. That long fat talented tongue began to spread her tight ring and work into her. She could feel it sink into her and it was incredible.

Tracy was responding to the toe girls. She was losing control. She was putty for them to use as they wished and she was being used right now like never before.

Tracy lifted her leg in the air. Kim fucked her pussy with her tongue and Su Li had sent her tongue as deep into Tracy's anal passage as she could. Tracy started to shake. She was starting the thrash around.

"Uh, oh, umm.' Tracy whimpered. "I, I, Oh fuck." Tracy was crying. "You can't. You don't, aw my God." She came. She would never be able to relive the day accurately enough to know how many times she climaxed. Her last one lasted for what seemed like an hour although it was only a few minutes but still.

Kim was the first to pull free and set up. She ran a hand along Tracy's side and leaned down to kiss her breast.

At some point, Tracy had reached behind her and clutched Su Li's head. She was still holding her and Su Li's tongue was still slowly moving, the tip wiggling deep inside Tracy. Tracy's pussy still dripping juice.

Kim took Tracy's arm and pulled it free from Su Li and the girl rolled onto her back. A grin came across her face. Kim kissed Tracy. "Sorry, you give back girl now." She kissed her one more time.

Kim then got off of the bed and Su li seeing that, climbed off and joined her. The two disappeared into the bathroom. Tracy was still laying there when Su Li returned to wash her sex and her back side. Tracy was slowly reviving and lay there and watched Kim dress.

Kim looked at Tracy. "You want take Su LI, help find clothes."

That was enough the get Tracy upright and she took the still nude Su Li's hand and led her out of the bedroom and to the entryway where her intricate oriental robe and both girl's slippers lay on the floor.

Kim entered to see Su Li dressed and Tracy was helping tie her robe. When the three were at the front door, Trace took one more opportunity to hug them and kiss them.

She finally asked "So, you're a couple?"

Kim grinned. "No couple." She explained. "Su Li come from Viet Nam. Kim pay cost. She my concubine."

"You mean?" Tracy started.

Kim had a big grin. "She stay with Kim, work hard till pay back money."

"How long will she?" Tracy stopped, it was none of her business.

Kim shrugged. "Not long, maybe." She said. She kissed Su Li and they went to the porch.

Outside, the two turned to face Tracy.

Su Li said. "Not want go. You no worry." She ran an arm around Kim.

Kim said as Tracy was standing in the doorway watching and still nude. "One week, not long wait." She smiled at Tracy. "Next time, maybe big surprise?" She asked.

Tracy grinned. "Why the fuck not?" She said.

"Yes." Kim said. "Why fuck not?"

12