Kim & Kyle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle traced his fingers around the outline of her breasts, her belly button and her pussy. When he got to her clit, she sat up, took hold of his hand and pulled him off the bed with her onto his feet.

"Come on. It's time for you to wake up," she said.

Kim led him to the bathroom, never letting go of his hand until she leaned into the shower to turn on the water. Kyle watched her shapely ass as she bent over, teasingly moving his hand over it and between her legs.

"Stop it," she said sternly, smacking his hand with hers. "You'll have your chance." She stood up and smiled at him over her shoulder. Kim pushed open the shower curtain and stepped in. Kyle quickly followed.

Pulling the curtain shut, Kyle watched from behind as his companion put her head under the water and let it soak her long, straight hair. She wiped the water from her face, then tilted her head back and let the water flow from her hair. She turned sideways, backed up slightly and said, "Go ahead. Get in."

The warm water felt good as it poured over Kyle's tired body. He turned around to find Kim with a small bar of soap in her hand. She placed it on his shoulder and proceeded to wash his arms and chest.

"Turn around," she said softly.

Kyle felt her hand cross his back several times, then both hands were on his ass and she cupped the cheeks in her palms. Next, she washed the back of his legs. When her hands moved to the front of his calves, he felt a tingling in his cock. Kim worked her way upward until she was unhurriedly washing his balls. Soon, she was doing the same to his cock, which was growing longer and harder by the second.

When the cock was hard, but not fully erect, she put the soap down and let the water run over the young man's chest and legs. Using her hands on his hips, she got him to turn and face her.

She kneeled down, fondled the cock for a few seconds, then placed it in her mouth. Water streamed down Kyle's back as Kim's tongue flicked around his cock. The girl's head bobbed up and down, intent on making him as hard as he'd been the night before, when Kyle satisfied her like no man had ever done before.

Before long, she had succeeded. That was when she stood back up and exchanged places with Kyle. With her back facing him, she said, "Fuck me from behind, Kyle. I want to feel you inside me again."

Kyle leaned against her and said, "Will you squeeze me like you did last night?"

"Let's find out," she answered.

Kim put her hands against the wall of the small shower stall and spread her legs. Kyle watched the water splash on her back and onto his chest, then flow down over her ass and between their bodies. He stroked his cock a couple times and guided it towards her gaping pussy. The sight of the young girl's firm ass and thighs nearly made him cum as soon at the tip of his cock entered her cunt. When he had entered her completely, he reached around and put his hands on her breasts.

Kim emitted the now-familiar sigh when Kyle squeezed her nipples and pumped his cock into her. With increasing speed, Kyle fucked the cheerleader harder and harder. Soon, one of his hands dropped to her clit and began a rough massage of the small penis-like protrusion.

"Oh, Kyle. Make me cum again. Yes. Right there," Kim said over the sound of the rushing water.

The young man was near an orgasm himself and wanted desperately to time his with hers.

"Squeeze me, babe," he said to her.

Her cunt muscles tightened around his cock and quickly got the predictable results.

"Yes. Yes. I'm cumming," Kyle groaned.

He rammed his cock into her and smacked against her ass loudly. Kim felt the throbbing cock spurt cum against the walls of her vagina and she began her own orgasm. Her body shuddered repeatedly, hardly noticed by the man shooting several loads of cum into her. Their moans combined into an odd mix of undecipherable sounds of lust. The farther back she pushed her ass, the harder Kyle fucked her. He gripped her by the waist, but still had trouble maintaining his position inside her during their dueling orgasms.

It ended with periodic twitches from both of them and a mutual decision to simply stand and hug each other under the water.

After they had dried each other off and returned to the bed, they sat and looked at each other.

"Do you want to go eat breakfast?" Kim asked.

"Yes. And I know what I want for lunch," Kyle said, his hand between her legs.

12