Kimberly's Sin Ch. 02

Story Info
I make yet another mistake - I repay my son.
1.5k words
4.41
204k
131
20

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cindyexposed
cindyexposed
2,352 Followers

In chapter one, I related a truly tragic mistake I made last summer (2013) with my only son. After accidently observing my son masturbating, I was enticed to watch an erotic video with him, that leads to us each touching ourselves.

Ultimately, because of my intense loneliness, and my need to be touched and loved, I allowed my son to penetrate me with his fingers and take my erect and rigid clitoris in his mouth.

My son had just forced the most intense, powerful and longest orgasm of my life on me; driving me to a shattering climax with half with half his fist inside me and his lips and tongue on his mommy's rigid clitoris.

I could not believe I had allowed this to happen. The reality of my actions suddenly hit me, unexpectedly. The combination of my long overdue sexual release coupled with the enormity of my sin came over me in a wave of panic and guilt. I had an emotional breakdown.

"Oh, baby, I am so, so very sorry," I sobbed as tears began to flow uncontrollably. "I never meant for anything like this to happen. I promise, it will never happen again." I was crying hysterically now.

Ben pulled me close, hugging me deeply, attempting to comfort me and calm my crying. "Mom, it was a beautiful, beautiful thing. There is nothing to be sorry about. I love you, and I want to make love to you. This is what I have wanted for a long, long time."

I knew it was not a beautiful thing; I was well aware that I had committed a grave sin.

"Oh Ben, it was terribly, terribly wrong of me to let this happen. Baby you are my son. I should never have let this get this far; I should never have even let this get started. I should never have let my weakness allow me to use you this way. I promise, baby, it won't happen again."

Ben's fingers lifted my chin to look into his eyes. "Mom, I want it to happen again, and again. I need you and want you." He paused for a second, took my hand and placed it on his erect penis and said, "Mom, I need to cum again now. I need it bad. I need your help."

I slowly withdrew my hand from his erection, I was wearing only a t-shirt now, Ben had removed and discarded my panties on the floor in front of us moments earlier.

I was suddenly aware of how exposed I was, and I felt ashamed...ashamed that my wet and dilated vagina was in view and was still leaking from my arousal and climax of moments earlier. I pulled the bottom hem of my t-shirt down, attempting to cover my dilated vagina while I tried to process what to do now.

Ben again took my hand and very slowly placed it on his erect penis. Hesitantly, I opened my fingers and encircled my baby's thickly veined cock; but I did not move my hand; I just held the thick, heavy shaft in my hand and felt it pulse at my touch.

"Oh Ben, we need to stop. This is so wrong," I said crying as my voice quaked. I could feel his large penis throb again and again in my hand as I tried to dissuade my son. I knew that I should sever this illicit contact before we went any farther. But I did not remove my hand.

My hand rested on his erection as I tried to think. I tried to clear my head, but could not. My tears were still flowing freely, falling down my cheeks and on to my shirt, but my uncontrollable sobbing had subsided slightly.

I was torn. It seemed silly to me to refuse to assist my son with his engorged penis issue in the context of what I had just allowed him to do to me; on the other hand I was losing complete control of the situation. Or maybe I never had any control?

I looked at his penis, uncertain of what to do. More confused than I have ever been before, I encircled my fingers around his shaft, amazed again at the thickness of my son's cock, and gently began stroking up and down the entire length. "I shouldn't be doing this Ben. This is wrong." But I could not refuse my boy in this situation, I just couldn't.

He was leaking some trace amount of fluid and this made the head very slippery. After a minute or two of my stroking him up and down, Ben was rocking his hips in time to my strokes, humping up into my fist.

Ben reached out and placed his hand behind my head, gently nudging me toward his hard, throbbing cock. I understood what he wanted, but hesitated. "Ben, I can't do that."

"Mom, please. It will help. Please." And he continued to gently guide my head towards his rigid pole. After several seconds of indecision, I slowly relented, and leaned forward about an inch from his penis, Ben continuing to guide my head forward. I stared at the large bulbous head for several seconds before I started gently kissing the head. I could smell and taste the trace sperm that was leaking out. The entire shaft throbbed each time my lips kissed the large bulbous head.

Next, I slowly opened my mouth to allow the head to slip past my lips. He was large, and the texture of the skin was incredibly smooth. I began sucking and moving my mouth up and down, taking only 2 to 3 inches of him into my mouth. I could feel his hips rock upward to meet my movements, trying to push deeper in my mouth. I resisted trying to take him deeper in my throat, preferring to stimulate the head using my lips and tongue. His breathing began to quicken and I knew instinctively that his arousal was increasing and he was approaching his climax.

Normally, with any other man, including his father, I would stop sucking now and complete the job "manually". I did not let men cum in my mouth; never. But this was different, on many levels. And although this was a full grown man, this was still my baby; and the thought of pulling away from his semen seemed far worse that ingesting it. So I continued to stimulate the head of my son's cock with my lips and tongue while pumping the shaft. Having already cum earlier, the volume of his ejaculate was not enormous, but was still a pretty good sized load on my tongue. He came in several spurts, and I did something I never had done before; I swallowed his load. To my surprise, the taste of his semen was not at all offensive; in fact, I found he experience pleasant.

After he finished spurting his ropes of semen in my mouth, I kissed his penis several times before sitting up. My tears had stopped and I tried not to look Ben in the eyes. Again, he reached over, placed his fingers under my chin and raised my gaze to his, and said, "Mom, that was beautiful. I love you so much."

This was all it took to start my tears flowing again, although I avoided the uncontrollable sobbing this time. There was really nothing I could say at that moment.

Ben stood up, placed on arm under my legs, the other under my back, and lifted me up effortlessly. As he carried my across the living room, I caught our image together in the hall mirror. I could see that his cock having softened slightly, was still firm and poked out in front of him. My tee shirt was around my waist leaving my bottom and thighs exposed.

The two individuals in the mirror did not look at all familiar to me. They were a strikingly handsome pair of lovers; not a mother and son. In the mirror was a handsome, muscular young man whose impressive cock swayed in front of him with every step. Not my little boy, not my son. And he was carrying his pretty lover. It did not look like a mother who had just betrayed the trust of her son by submitting to the most unacceptable of carnal desires.

Ben carried me up the stairs, placed me in my bed, and climbed next to me, his naked body cuddling closely. I leaned over, still crying, and placed my head on his chest. Ben's arm draped around my shoulders pulled me close, and his hand gently caressed my breast as I cried myself to sleep on my son.

I awoke, Ben was snoring, and looked at the clock. It was 4:50 a.m. I had not brushed my teeth last night, and still had the slightest taste of Ben's semen in my mouth. I slid out of bed without waking Ben.

I went downstairs where I made coffee, took a shower and soaked in solitude trying the process the events of last night. At 6:30, I went upstairs, got dressed and left Ben still in deep sleep. After putting on my make up, I left for work. There was little chance I would do anything productive today at work.

I have never been so confused or distracted in my life; uncertain of how I allowed this all to occur, or what to do to regain some level of control.

(in Chapter 3, Ben pushes hard for more intimacy)

cindyexposed
cindyexposed
2,352 Followers