Kimberly's Sin Ch. 03

Story Info
It spins further out of control.
4.5k words
4.68
182.2k
137
17

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cindyexposed
cindyexposed
2,345 Followers

I returned home around 6 p.m. to find Ben in the downstairs shower. His gym clothes were strewn in front of the bathroom door indicating he had just come from a workout.

My normal routine on any would be to come home, change out of my work clothes and into my night clothes, and then prepare dinner, clean up, etc. As I listened to the shower running in the downstairs bathroom my mind raced with thoughts of what had occurred just last night. I decided that Ben might interpret me changing into me sleeping attire as an invitation for more 'activity between mother and son'. I was certain, that above all else, my son did not need any encouragement from me. I decided to keep my work clothes on. I felt that my work clothes could serve as a barrier of sorts to a repeat of the previous night's mistakes.

I was wearing a blue, sleeveless print dress with a pleated skirt that reached a few inches below my knees. While form fitting, and flattering to my petite figure, the dress was not overly revealing or inappropriate. It was a dress that I was comfortable wearing to work. Since I am on the short side, somewhere between 5 ft 3 inches and 5 ft 4 inches, I sometimes struggle to be taken seriously by my six foot tall male co-workers. In an attempt to 'level the playing field' somewhat, I regularly wear heels. Today I wore dress boots that came up above my calf and had 3" heels. They were not spiked heels, but they did make standing for extended period of time somewhat uncomfortable. The heels also had the effect of making my cute, round little bottom stand out quite nicely under my dress.

I was at the kitchen sink, cleaning up the previous night's dishes when I heard Ben come out of the bathroom and come into the kitchen. I glanced over my shoulder to see he was wearing only a bath towel wrapped around his waist.

"Hi beautiful" he chirped as he walked up behind me, hugging me from behind and reaching around to cup my right breast. I tensed up and tried to push his hand from my breast; I certainly did not want to resume the petting and touching that had led to my totally inappropriate behavior last night. But he was too strong and I was not going to remove his hand without his full cooperation,

"Ben, we made a bad mistake last night. I made a bad mistake last night. I take full responsibility. Not only am I the adult, I am your mother. I should never have allowed any of that to happen. I don't know if you can forgive me or not..."

Ben interrupted, "It was not a mistake, it was a beautiful thing. It was the most beautiful thing that has ever happened to me. Please do not say 'it was a mistake'. It hurts me to think you do not think what we shared was as beautiful as I do."

"Ben, it was wrong. It was illegal. And I should not have let it happen. You are still a child. I should have had better judgment, better self control."

"Mom, you are wrong. It was a beautiful. And I am not a child; I am an adult. I will be 20 in two months. I am old enough to vote; I am old enough to serve in the military, I am certainly old enough to know who I want for my sexual partner; and I want you. I have for many years."

The last statement sent me searching for a response. "Ben, I am flattered, and I understand your confusion. I am quite confused myself. But what we did, what I did last night is wrong by any measure."

I was standing with my back to my son as I spoke, ashamed. I did not turn to face him. I was ashamed of my behavior and I unable to look him in the eye at this moment. But Ben wanted to look into my eyes as he spoke. He took my hand and turned me to face him, and said, "I need to show you something."

He stood back one step, and then he removed his towel, dropping it to the floor. He stood there naked in front of me. He was obviously quite emboldened from his success last night. He had a confident, 'don't take no for an answer' demeanor about him. It was strangely appealing. Since he was my son, it was also very wrong, but it was definitely appealing.

My son was a fine specimen of a man. He had a fine physique and a large, impressive penis that hung 5 or 6 inches flaccid between his legs. I tried not to stare at his naked frame.

"What on earth do you 'need to show me'?" trying to react appropriately, whatever that would mean. But after the mistakes of last night, I questioned if there anything I could do going forward that would be appropriate?

"Watch" he said, and his penis began to grow slowly in front of my very eyes. At first I could not believe what I was seeing, but yes, it was actually happening. Slowly, standing there naked in front of me, my 19 year old son was growing erect, pulse by pulse, throb by throb. I had never seem a man grow hard with no physical contact before. I watched in silent amazement. Ben was not stroking himself hard, he was simply growing erect.

After about 45 seconds, he was half way erect, poking straight out, about six inches in length. "How are you doing that?" my voice cracked slightly in obvious excitement and amazement.

"I am thinking about you. I am thinking about touching you last night. I am thinking about what you did for me last night. I am thinking about how much I want you, need you...and I am thinking about what I am going to do to you tonight."

I was awe struck. I stared at his penis which was now about three quarters erect, and I suddenly became aware of my pulse in my own groin. I could feel my clitoris growing erect, and my pussy starting to leak into my panties. "Ben, we can't..."

He cut me off mid-sentence, "Mom, this is the effect you have on me. If I react this way just thinking about you, this cannot be wrong. My body would not react this way if it was wrong." He reasoned. "Tell me that you do not have the same feelings. Tell me you are not having the same reaction right now."

I did not know what to do or say; I did not want to lie and deny the fact that I was growing aroused too. So I simply repeated myself, "We can't. This is wrong." But I continued to stare at the amazing sight growing longer and more rigid between my son's thighs.

Ben approached me, his penis swinging proudly with each step he took. He knelt down directly in front of me. By now he had a full erection, he was every bit as hard and large as he was last night in my mouth, and he was pointing direct to the ceiling. Kneeling in front of me, he began to reach up under my dress. I stopped him, held his hands, and asked, "what are you doing?"

"I want to see something. If you do not react to me the way I react to you, I will agree to leave you alone. But I think I have the same effect on you that you do on me."

I stood there for 30 to 45 seconds, frozen, holding his hands and preventing the assault under my dress. I honestly was trying to garner the strength to resist. I wanted to be a good mother and not succumb again.

After remain motionless and silent for nearly a minute, holding his hands in place, I relented. I do not know why, but I released his hands and stood there eyes closed, not knowing what to do, and not understanding what was happening or why. Not really thinking I had the strength or power to do anything other than to comply.

He slowly ran his hand up under my dress on the outside of my thighs, hooked his fingers in the waistband of my panties and gently pulled them to the floor. His motions were agonizingly slow. He lowered my panties in a manner which was slow enough that I realized he was teasing me as he removed my underwear.

As my baby brought them past my ankles, I balanced myself on his shoulders, and I stepped one foot at a time allowing him to remove them fully over my boots. The smooth silky material of my dress felt strange on my bare ass as I stood there motionless. Ben examined my panties for a brief instant; I knew my wetness in the crotch was obvious.

Ben, still kneeling in front of me slowly slid his right hand under my skirt on my inner thigh and looked up at me. I looked down at him, blushing deeply, I understood what he wanted me to do. I tried to resist. I tried to keep my thighs pressed tightly together. Ben just waited, his fingers gently encouraging me to open my thighs for him.

I could not resist. I could not keep my legs pressed closed. Despite my emotional anguish, I felt myself start to spread my legs apart ever so slightly, allowing my son's hand to move further up my inner thigh until he reached my pussy.

My face felt as if it were on fire I was blushing so deeply. I understood that I was being teased, stood there spreading my legs for my son to access my more private parts, much as he did the previous evening. But somehow this was different, my son was instructing me to stand there, as he slowly touched me; it was a demonstration of his unique control over me. It was verification to both my son and to me that I was powerless to resist his seduction.

He ran his fingers up and down my slit, paying particular attention to my now erect and sensitive clitoris. I stood there, biting my lower lip. I would make a slight moan involuntarily every time he his fingers contacted my clitoris.

"You are very wet, mom" he remarked as my son started to slide his fingers inside of me.

"Ben, please, I beg you...we can't do this... I don't want you to do this" I panted. But rather than push his hands away from me, I squatted down ever so slightly to give him better access to my vagina. I knew then, as I am forced to admit now, that my physical actions of encouragement again contradicted my verbal words of discouragement.

Standing with my legs apart with boots with 3 inch heels while squatting slightly to open myself up to my son was difficult and I started to topple forward a bit. I reached out and balanced myself by placing each of my hands on his shoulders as his fingers found my wet opening and entered me for yet another exploration of my womanhood. He was right; I was wet, very wet.

Ben quickly had one, then two fingers inside me. He again curled his two fingers back towards himself, deep inside me, massaging the front wall of my uterus, deep inside me at my g-spot. I was responding just as he hoped, or knew, I would.

I found myself squatting deeper and opening my legs wider, allowing my son's hand inside my dilated pussy, all the while begging him to stop, "Oh, baby, please, don't do this...".

But I must confess, I did not try to actually stop him. As much as I knew I should, I could not bring myself to attempt to push away or remove his hand. I do not know if it was the pleasure of his touch, or my need to submit to his instruction that kept me from attempting to stop this assault on my pussy; probably both. I just know that I did not or could not do anything to stop, or even discourage my son.

I was becoming very aroused. I knew an orgasm was building up inside of me. After literally months of sexual abstinence and frustration, I was responding like a wanton whore.

After a few moments, I pleaded quite unconvincingly, "Ben, please. You're going to make me cum again. Ben, please we cannot do this again." I was rocking my hips in a synchronized motion to the internal massage Ben was giving my vagina, continuing to steady myself by holding on to his massive shoulders, balancing myself on the 3 inch heels of my boots as I squatted deeper and deeper to allow my son full access to my very wet, and very open pussy. I remember wishing that I had the good sense to remove these damn boots when I came home tonight.

I wanted to stop, to pull away, but I simply could not. I was indeed responding to my son's touch and instructions. Ben, much like his father, knew exactly how to touch me for the greatest response, both emotionally and physically. He seemed to sense the erotic effect his mild dominance and humiliation would have on me. Again, he was his father's son!

After several minutes of taking me to the brink, Ben suddenly, without warning, withdrew his fingers from my pussy, and stood up. I let out a disappointed moan. I had been so very close to climaxing. I continued to gently rock my hips for several seconds in sexual frustration.

Even with my high heels, Ben still towered over me; and his erection waved a few inches under my chin. I could not deny the attraction I felt at that moment for this incredibly attractive young man...who happened to also be my son.

He reached out, and took my arms, placing them around his neck, before reaching down and lifting me up, taking a hold of each of my legs, pulling them apart and around him, and causing me to straddle his torso. The skirt of my dress was pushed up around my waist, out of his way and not interfering with his access to the bottom half of my body. I glanced down to see that Ben had another unobstructed view of my gaping pussy as he held me in this position straddling him.

As he held me, he kissed me deeply and passionately, exploring my mouth with his tongue. "I love you so much, mom."

It had been so very long since I had been kissed passionately like that, despite the fact I knew all of this was terribly wrong, I opened my mouth and admitted his exploring tongue.

Our tongues chased each other from mouth to mouth, playing tag with each other. It was sexy, passionate and very intimate. It was beautiful and arousing to be held and kissed like that.

Slowly, Ben started to lower me down slightly, and I felt the head of his erect penis searching for my opening. I felt the head of his rigid cock bumping against the back of my thighs and buttocks, searching anxiously. Ben moved me over slightly and I now felt his penis was pulsing against the outer folds of my vagina, searching for a home.

Momentarily shocked back to reality from the pressure of his cock head moving to the inner folds of my vulva, I lifted myself up, bracing myself on his massive shoulders. I was struck by the panic of knowing my boy was going to try to fuck me "bareback".

"No! Ben, no! We definitely cannot do that." I was emphatic. I found an assertive tone I had previously not been able to summon.

"Relax mom. It will be fine. I promise." he said arching his pelvis up in another attempt to enter me. Despite my trying to hold myself up on his shoulders, his large boner was finding its way into the first folds of the outer lips of my vulva.

I pulled up again, recoiling from Ben's searching viper as it sought to enter me, "No, baby. I am not even on the pill. You cannot fuck me. You just can't."

Ben tried to calm and reassure me, "Mom, I won't cum in you. I promise. I just want to be inside you for a moment. I want to feel myself inside you." And he began to lower me down again. I could feel the head of his penis searching again, only this time he found my opening. My wetness was making entry far too easy.

I pulled up again. "No baby. Not like this. Please, not like this...at least let me put in my diaphragm." I was almost crying now. The panic and fear were evident in my every word.

Ben arched up again. This time he entered me an inch or so. I screeched, "Baby, no, please, I am begging you...please...please don't take me without my permission...please don't fuck me without protection. Ben, I beg you son, please let me insert my diaphragm." Tears were starting to stream down my face.

With the head of his penis at the very opening of my vagina, actually just inside me a bit, Ben paused for a few seconds that seemed an eternity as I hovered over his erection.

Ben then asked, "You have a diaphragm? OK where is it?"

The constant pulsing of the head of his cock barely inside me was distinct. I wondered if he was leaking any seminal fluid in me while we were debating this issue.

"In my night stand...please ...it will only take a second..." I pleaded with panic in my voice as I waited for him to decide. Would he impale me on his massive tool unprotected, pumping his seed into my fertile womb? Or would he allow me to protect him, and myself from a potential pregnancy that neither he nor I wanted, needed nor could explain?

After four or five seconds of silence with his penis throbbing just inside the very opening of my core, he lifted me off and set me down.

With a cocky and confident sneer, he said, "I guess I do not need my brother and son to be the same person".

Thank God he had the good sense to allow us this protection. I wiped the tears from my eyes with a level of relief I cannot describe.

I realized that by agreeing to insert my diaphragm, there was no turning back now. I was going to allow my baby boy to fuck his mommy. I was now fully complicit. But fucking Ben voluntarily without risk of pregnancy seemed a far better choice than being taken by him bareback with the risk of pregnancy.

I went upstairs with Ben in fast pursuit. At the top stair he grabbed me, turned me around with him standing one step below me and kissed me deeply again. His penis pressing and throbbing against my lower abdomen.

Our tongues danced together, again, chasing each other from my mouth to his, and back again. As we kissed, he reached behind me and unzipped my dress and let it fall to the floor around my ankles. I stepped out and kicked it behind me, without breaking our passionate kiss. I stood there, wearing only a bra and boots, my panties having been discarded in the kitchen, and my dress on the landing at the top of the stairs. He reached behind me to unclasp my bra.

I was now naked except for my boots.

My son then released me to retrieve my diaphragm. Before taking the diaphragm from the night stand, I stopped and sat on the bed and started to remove my boots. Ben stopped me, "Mom, you look so very sexy with the boots on, please don't take them off."

I smiled to myself, and thought 'why not?'. Looking at Ben as coyly as I could, I said. "OK, baby, if that's how you want me, I will leave them on for you."

I got up and caught my image in the mirror. I was taken by a very sexy looking woman, naked except for her high heel boots, the only vestige of modesty being the thin, very blond, almost transparent wisps of fine pubic hair covering her pussy. Yes, even I had to admit I was a sexy sight indeed.

I went to my night stand and retrieve my diaphragm; which I filled to the brim with spermicidal jelly before squatting down to insert it in place. Ben was mesmerized by my preparations. I assume he had never seen a woman insert one before.

I then lay back on my bed as Ben approached me, resigned to accepting him without further protestations. He approached me, pushing my legs back so my heels were touching my ass, and he slowly spread my knees and climbed between my legs, his penis bobbing impatiently in anticipation of finding its home. The head of his penis had no trouble finds my opening this time, all of the petting and touching had my vagina open and ready, and my own wetness and the spermicidal jelly allowed him to slide right in. His girth was more than I was used to, but in my highly aroused state, I could accommodate the thickness. But his length took a little bit of work.

"Oh baby, you are a very big man. I am not used to anyone your size." I cautioned. "You are stretching me. Please be gentle, go slowly. You don't want to hurt me." Realizing that I had agreed to allow my son to enter me, I gave up all thought of resisting. I wrapped my legs around him, my heals propped against his firm ass, allowing him full access to my vagina.

He slowed down a bit and took a dozen or more slow strokes, going a bit deeper each time until I had all of him inside me. I was very, very full; fuller than I had ever been before. And I was very aroused. While I knew this was wrong in many ways, I could not deny the incredible response I had to my son's advances and attention.

He then raised my legs over his shoulders. In this position he had me totally exposed and totally vulnerable. He looked down, watching his penis enter and withdraw from me with obvious admiration and pride. The head of his penis was striking my g-spot with each deep thrust, driving me closer and closer to orgasm.

cindyexposed
cindyexposed
2,345 Followers
12