Kimberly's Sin Ch. 04

Story Info
It happens again - the next morning.
1.9k words
4.59
140.5k
101
11

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cindyexposed
cindyexposed
2,342 Followers

Chapter Four: It happens again, the next morning

I arose early, slipped out of bed without waking Ben and silently went into the bathroom to shower. I stood there naked, staring into the mirror and assessed my 39 year old body. Objectively speaking, I am in excellent shape. My breasts are firm and perky, my waist is flat and small, and my hips and buttocks were in excellent proportion to the rest of me. Most people would believe I was not yet 30.

I reached down between my leg, squatting slightly and reached in to retrieve my diaphragm. As I pulled it free, with it came a flood of semen mixed with my juice in large globs, spilling from my still dilated vagina and running down my thighs, a few drops of it spilling on to the floor between my ankles.

I tossed the diaphragm into the sink. Up to that point, the events of the night before still seemed surreal and dreamlike; but here was irrefutable evidence dripping from me that yes, I had, in fact, allowed my son to enter me, and spill his seed deep in me.....twice.

Rather repulsed by the gooey mess running down my thighs, I was intrigued by it, and somewhat amazed, at the sheer volume of his ejaculate. My young man had certainly pumped a full load inside me. It had been a long time since I any man had ejaculated inside me, but the volume of sperm my baby boy pumped into me seemed to be a much greater residual volume than I could ever remember before.

I reached down and scooped up two of the larger globs from my inner thigh on my finger tips, and I brought the spent semen up to my face to study it further. I held the semen under my nostrils, gently inhaling the scent; it was not at all unpleasant; on the contrary I enjoyed breathing in the aroma. I closed my eyes as I enjoyed my son's most intimate fragrance.

I was reliving the experience through my sense of smell; realizing that very few mothers ever got to enjoy the scent of their son's semen. I guess that's how it should be; nonetheless, I was enjoying inhaling Ben's scent for an extended moment. I brought myself back to reality and stepped into the shower to wash away all the evidence of my crime; the physical evidence at least.

After washing and drying, I put on my make up, dressed and prepared to meet the day. I was early, it was not yet 5:45 a.m. and I had an hour before I needed to leave. So I sat at the kitchen table sipping my coffee, trying to make sense of the massive changes in my life and the events that caused them. I could not make sense out of any of this. I alternated between gut wrenching guilt, a debilitating sense of anxiety and a level of excitement that I could not recall previously experiencing.

I heard Ben moving about. I looked up and saw him bounding down the stairs completely naked, his flaccid penis bobbing wildly in front of him. As he entered the kitchen he stopped and looked at me grinning.

"Well Willy, lookie who is here.....it's Miss Kimmie." He said referring to me by my first name in a show of familiarity that indicated a comfort with our current situation that I had difficulty comprehending.

"Willy?" I questioned.

"Miss Kimmie, or should I say 'Mom'?, let me introduce you to my good friend 'Willy'" as he motioned to his penis. "I actually think you two have already met." he said coyly. "In fact, if I remember correctly, you two have become very close friends."

My god, he was a confident and cocky bastard, I thought. He was his father's son, no question about it. Almost on cue, Ben's penis seemed to pulse upward as though it was trying to look up at me during our 'introduction'. As I watched, his penis pulsed and throbbed several times, each time growing slightly longer, thicker and stiffer.

When it was sticking straight out from his tight abdomen, about half erect, I said, "That is amazing. Is this going to happen every time you enter a room where I am?" Its growth trick was no where near complete yet.

"I think so mom." Ben said confidently, pausing before continuing, I was more than a little distracted as I watched 'Willy' continued grow erect before my very eyes.

"Willy is a lot like Pavlov's dog. He starts salivating when he hears the bell ring. He is merely reacting to being in the presence of the most beautiful and sensual woman on the planet."

"Oh my God," was all I could utter "you are a most amazing young man. Never have I seen anything like this, nor known anyone like you. Your length, girth and ability to respond are like nothing I have ever seen before." I was genuinely astonished. "I have never seen a man grow erect without physical contact and didn't know this was possible." And had I not witnessed it myself, I still would not believe it happened.

I couldn't help but feel some level of pride in my son's physical and sexual prowess. He was a remarkable specimen. At 6 foot, 2 inches, with broad shoulder and chest, he had the physique that looked like he just stepped out of Greek mythology. And his penis was the most impressive male tool that I had ever seen. But perhaps his most impressive feature was the way his penis did, in fact, respond to my mere presence. Ben's response to me was incredibly flattering. I had never felt so desirable in my life. If this had been the neighbor's 19 year old son, I would have no conflict at all; however it wasn't, it was my son.

"What are you going to do with that thing now that you have him fully awake?"

"It is an offering to my goddess. It is an offering to you." He stood there proudly displaying himself.

"Ben, I have to go to work; I cannot stay and play."

"Mommy, you can't leave me like this all day. Look at me. Look at our fiend Willy. We need your immediate assistance, Miss Kimmie. Please? We are both crazy about you. Please, mommy." He looked at me with the biggest puppy dog eyes while sporting the biggest boner I had ever seen; the irony was obvious.

I sat staring for several seconds, contemplating my options here. How did my world change so dramatically and so quickly? How did I become responsible for Ben's frequent boners and responsible for initiating his orgasms?

Finally, shaking my head in disbelief, I said simply, "Come here."

He walked towards me, his erection swung side-to-side with each step he took. My god, he was a magnificent specimen, he was an Adonis, he was my Adonis. He stood in front of me, and I reached up and took his rigid tool in my fist, stroking him slightly. "Before I assist you and 'Willy', tell me, have you been a good boy?"

"Oh, I have been a very good boy, mommy" he answered in a feigned little boy voice.

"Yeah, what have you done that is so good? What have you done to earn my assistance that you claim to need so badly?"

He thought for a moment before answering, continuing to rock his hips to encourage my strokes. "Well, I gave my mommy an orgasm last night."

"I am not sure that qualifies as 'being good', young man. It seems to me that you have been pretty bad lately. In fact, if I remember correctly, you tried to fuck your mommy bareback, even though you knew she was not on the pill."

"But I didn't, did I? I was a good boy, wasn't I?"

"Well, you sure did try to fuck your mommy bareback; you tried real hard, didn't you?"

He got serious for a second, "Mom, you have no idea how badly I wanted to enter you last night, here in the kitchen. You have no idea how hard that was."

"Son, I am well aware how 'hard it was', your erection was pressing into my pussy as I convinced you to stop. In fact, you 'poked your head in a bit' before you stopped. You were past the front door when I got you to slow down and reconsider. I just hope you didn't leak any of your little "spermies" into me. You could be one little 'plumbing leak' from having a brother and son in once fell swoop." I continued to stroke him, and he continued to rock his hips as we talked.

"Mom, I know. I know I was already in a bit. It was all I could do to keep from plunging into you. It was really tough for me to pull back and wait."

"I know, Ben. But you must never do that." He nodded in agreement as he humped my fist. "Repeat after me 'I will not try to fuck my mommy bareback any more.' Go ahead, let me hear you say it."

I stopped stroking his erection for a second and waited. Ben said "I will not try to fuck my mommy bareback any more until she is on the pill, which she needs to take care of right away. I promise."

"One more time..."

"I will not try to fuck my mommy bareback any more until she is on the pill. I will not pump my mom's pussy full of my potent cum....". He just could not keep from 'cracking wise' with me, even on this subject.

The fact that he was obviously very proud of his virility and the "potency of his semen" was not lost on me. I wondered if, on some level, he did want to impregnate me? I put that thought out of my mind momentarily, but made a mental note to get on the pill quickly as a preventative measure.

"Good boy." I brought his erection to my lips, kissed it several times. I gently forced the tip of my tongue into the opening slit. His moan as I tongued his slit told me he liked that, he like it a lot.

I took him into my mouth and slowly sucked on him as I pumped his cock with my tiny fist. After about 5 minutes, I brought him to a slow torrid orgasm. As he came, I continued to suck and swallow; I certainly did not need my son's cum spots on my business suit. Beside, I had very recently learned that I found the smell and taste of my son's semen enjoyable. Who ever would have guessed? Surely not me.

When I thought he was done ejaculating, I took him out of my mouth, but another small translucent white drop appeared on the tip of his head, I leaned forward and licked it off, realizing that I truly enjoyed the smell and taste of Ben's semen. Swallowing him seemed the most natural thing in the world now.

"Thank you. I needed that."

"I know you did, baby. Go get dressed, I have to go."

Moments later, as I walked out the door, I heard him say, "Mom, I love you so much." And I knew he really did.

(Chapter 5: Ben & I have some serious talks....)

cindyexposed
cindyexposed
2,342 Followers