Kimberly's Sin Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I felt another orgasmic wave crash through me as I screeched, "Oh my god, don't ever stop. Oh baby, fuck me, fuck me harder" as I came while impaled on his massive boner.

I was crying out, I was afraid I would pass out. I continued to alternate between begging Ben to stop for a second and let me gather my senses, to begging him to never stop fucking me like this. I was incoherent. And I was cumming over and over again. I could not stop cumming.

I just had a long powerful orgasm, and felt another building behind it. Ben's massive strength and size allowed him to move my small light body around at will. I was little more than a light doll to be tossed and turned on top of his rod. I came again and again as he pounded my formerly tight little pussy from underneath me.

He obviously had decided to spill his seed into what he believed to be my unprotected womb, or maybe he just gave into the passion of the moment. Either way, as Ben bucked in and out of me, I knew that he thought he was impregnating me, or at least thought that he might be. I decided to play along with this belief a while longer.

"Oh baby, you are making me cum so hard." I cried out between his thrusts. In a very broken voice, I managed to cry out, "But you can't cum baby inside me. Not yet..... Not until I get my diaphragm in."

I was using my grip on his neck to allow me to meet every violent thrust inside me with as much force as I could muster. I was going to cum again on my baby's penis, which, in this particular position was finding places deep inside me where 'no man, or device, had gone before'.

Ben was arching his back to get the deepest penetration possible when I felt him shutter, arch forward and remain, pushing forward inside me. I could feel his large penis pulsing violently in my womb as his sudden thrusting stopped for a moment. I knew at that point, he was unloading his seed inside me. I just leaned backwards and accepted it all, contracting my vagina, both intentionally and involuntarily, in an attempted milking motion to drain every bit of semen, every last sperm from my son's loins. I wanted every drop of his semen inside me.

We were both soaked with sweat, our chests heaving heavily trying to regain our breath. Ben laid me back on the couch, and we collapsed in a sweating, panting heap of flesh still coupled together. I lay on my back. Ben lay on top of me, facing me, still deep inside of me. Our heavy breathing making any discussion impossible at that moment. I could feel him pulse inside me, and to each throb of his penis, I would return of a loving squeeze by contracting my vagina on his penis.

After two or three minutes, Ben broke the silence, "Mom I am sorry. I should not have done that." He was still inside me as we lay there recovering. And he was still heavy, firm and stiff, if not completely rigid. I loved lying there in post coital bliss, still coupled together with my son.

"No you really should not have." I agreed. "But I am as much to blame as you. Actually more."

"But you did tell me to stop, several times; you asked me to set you down so you could get your diaphragm. I wanted to let you go; I just couldn't stop myself."

I decided to explore this part of my son's psyche a bit more. "Ben, I did not resist nearly forcefully enough. I don't know if I could have stopped you, but I did not fight your entrance into me very much at all." I paused to let this sink in a moment. Laying there with my son's thick, heavy and partially firm penis inside me was a very strange experience indeed. I was enjoying the closeness of our post-coital cuddling. I was enjoying the sensation of Ben's penis still pulsing occasionally in my very dilated, open and lubricated vagina. I enjoyed the now involuntary spasms of my vagina around this wonderful penis. I could feel the semen beginning to slowly leak out of me, our combined juices were starting to trickle slowly out of me, down towards my backside and on to the leather couch cushions. All of this gave me a feeling of contentment that I could not deny.

And the conversation with Ben about what had just occurred between us, and why, made me feel very close too him. Lying there while still coupled with my son gave me a feeling of love, closeness and intimacy that I cannot begin to describe. I gently contracted my vagina on his penis in an attempt to convey my love and to comfort my son. Ben's penis pulsed back in an appreciative response.

"Why do you think you wanted to have me without protection?", I asked, looking into his eyes to gain some understanding.

"I do not really know myself, Mom." He paused to think. "But the thought of placing my sperm into your womb without the diaphragm was strangely exciting. In do not understand it, but I cannot deny it either."

We lay silently for a couple of minutes, caressing each other. Ben was not growing flaccid, but remained firm. In fact, I thought I felt him begin to stiffen a bit as he occasionally moved in and out of me ever so slightly.

"Mom, if you got pregnant, what would you do?"

"What do you mean, baby?"

"Would you end the pregnancy?"

Now that was a heavy question. I decided to be completely open about this issue. This might be an opportunity for a moral lesson here. I recognized the absurdity of that thought; a mother lying with her son's penis inside her providing a moral lesson. Nonetheless, I answered honestly.

"Ben, there are very few sins I have not committed. In fact, I seem to be finding new and more heinous sins to commit regularly these days." Ben started to interrupt me; I stopped him, "Let me finish. This is important for you to hear."

I took a deep breath before continuing. He pulled his firm cock out of me a few inches and pushed back in arching his hips forward. "You feel good inside me baby, God forgive me for saying it, but it is true, you feel so good.....But let me finish", I repeated. "I could never, and would never terminate a pregnancy. I could not do that to my baby. I could not do that to your baby. An abortion would simply be out of the question. That is one sin that I will not commit." He seemed genuinely relieved to hear me say that.

Ben pulled his penis almost completely out of my vagina for a moment before slipping right back in; my pussy made a loud slurping sound with the slippery in and out motion. It felt wonderful. He paused again. Looked into my eyes and asked, "Do you think you might be pregnant?"

"No, baby. I know I am not. I put in my diaphragm before I left the office today. You did not know it, but you were totally protected, at least from knocking me up." Ben face showed some real disappointment at this news. At that moment, I knew he had a real desire for something that could never be. He really wanted me to carry his child, our child. He needed to understand that was not a possibility.

"Why did you make me think you did not have any protection in place?" he sounded hurt.

"Baby, there were a couple of reasons. First, I wanted to understand your frame of mind a little better; what was driving your desire for me. I really wanted to know if you wanted to impregnate me. Also, I thought the play acting might excite you. If it was something that you desired on some level, then it seemed harmless to let you think you were taking me with no barriers in place."

He stroked in and out of me several more times. He was growing more rigid remaining inside of me. I realized that soon he would be fully erect and he would be fucking me once again.

"Ben, how do you think you will feel about what we are doing when you are married with your own family some day?"

The question caught Ben by surprise and his face registered the impact of the question. "Mom, I know that I will always remember this as the most beautiful experience of my life. I am having an intimacy with the most beautiful woman in the world, and the woman I love more than anyone in the world. I could not love you any more."

I pulled him towards me, hugged him and contracted my vagina again, giving him the deepest most intimate hug I could. "Ben, I love you so very much. More than you will ever understand. But some day, you should feel that your wife is the most beautiful woman in the world, not me. And I hope you are not longing for me when you should be loving her."

We silently held our embrace, and I could clearly feel him growing inside of me. A moment later Ben leaned back to look me in the eye and broke the silence again, "Mom, I will love her and still love you."

"I sincerely hope so."

He nodded in apparent understanding. Without decoupling from me, Ben slid down off the couch into a kneeling position. As he did, he pulled me forward towards him, pulling my ass off the couch, leaving me resting my shoulders and back on the couch cushions. And he began slowly, lovingly fucking me again on the couch.

He was erect again inside of me, never having left since our shared orgasm. Now my pussy was sloppy wet, wide open and noisily slurping with each long, slow stroke of my son's penis.

He pulled me forward, so that I was sitting on his lap, straddling his muscular thighs, with his penis reaching up inside me. As he pulled me forward we embraced and kissed passionately, he fondled my tiny breasts as I raised myself up and down on him.

I was crying as I fucked him, tears running down my face and spilling on to Ben's chest; but I was not sad or distraught. The tears were more about the tremendous emotions I was feeling as I rode him.

I had, for the moment placed aside my shame and guilt. I was past worrying about the morality of our actions, I just wanted my baby to cum inside me again; which he did. No man had ever loved me, or been as dedicated to me, or desired me as much as Ben did at that moment. And feeling him deep inside me, reaching up into my womb with his wonderful penis gave me a sense of contentment and fulfillment that I cannot describe. The guilt and shame would return soon enough; but at this instant, I was making love to someone I loved dearly and completely.

12