Kim's Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Please, Master…” she began.

“Shut up, slave. Listen to me now. For the next week, you are not allowed clothing. Nothing. I want you slave naked all week long. Understand?”

“Yes, Master,” she said, not looking at him. Her hair was down around her face.

“Furthermore,” he continued, “for the next week you’re not to rise from your hands and knees. You crawl everywhere. I’ll have some new duties for you. You won’t have time for naps. You act like a bitch, you’ll be treated like one. Understood?”

“Yes, Master,” she wept.

“And I think that an hour on the bike every day is appropriate now, don’t you?”

“Yes, Master.” She grimaced, thinking about the bicycle seat tomorrow. She would do it, of course, but it would be a very unpleasant hour.

Just then, the doorbell rang. She looked up, wiping her face, surprised. Was Master expecting guests? He hadn’t said anything about it.

“Stay there,” he commanded and left the room. The heat seemed to radiate from her ass and the backs of her legs. Longing to turn over and feel the cool surface, she remained perfectly still, belly down. She heard a murmur of voices from the other room. Whoever it was, they talked for several minutes. She heard Master’s laugh.

“Kim! Get in here!”

Slowly, painfully, she rose to her hands and knees and crawled to the hallway by the door, keeping her head down. Her butt still stung terribly, and the weights hanging from her breasts swung back and forth as she moved, the unrelenting pressure of the clamps continuing their torment.

“Well, now, that’s a punished little ass, isn’t it?” It was a woman’s voice.

Kim looked up. Oh God, no. It was the woman from the car, the brunette. She was standing in the hallway with Master, her arms folded.

Master grinned. “We’ve been talking. This is Sandra, a new neighbor. She moved into the building last week. Apparently, watching the punishment of my disobedient little slave has amused her. I’ve asked her to stay for a while and get acquainted. We’ll have a nice dinner later, maybe a little cognac. She has some advice on a few investments that I might be interested in. As I’m a gracious host, I’ve also granted her the use of my beautiful little slut toy. For tonight, you belong to her.”

Kim gazed dully up at him, then back at the woman. He couldn’t do that, could he? Of course he could. Master owned Kim the slave girl. She was just a piece of property, a lovely little animal. He could rent her, or give her, or loan her, to anyone he wanted. She trembled, realizing the reality of her submission.

Sandra reached down and turned Kim’s face, forcing her head up. “My, you’re a pretty thing. So responsive, too. Your master is very lucky to have such a beauty, don’t you think?”

Fucking bitch. “Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress.”

The woman laughed. “Defiant, too? We’ll see about that. I can’t wait to get my hands on you.” She turned to Master. “You have a playroom, I assume?”

“Of course,” he gestured, “help yourself. Just down the hall. I may join you later.”

The woman smiled. “I’d like that.” She looked down at Kim, her eyes cold. “Precede me,” she said, pointing.

“Yes, Mistress,” whispered Kim, utterly defeated. Turning, she began the long crawl across the floor towards the dungeon, hearing the noise of the woman’s heels behind her. Her ass burned from the whipping. Pain radiated from her nipples, tortured by the swaying of the clamps. She knew it would be a long night. Truly, Kim’s punishment was just beginning.

12