Kind of Taboo - with My Cousin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neither of us ever closed our eyes - we watched each other get more and more aroused. I tensed up myself, knowing that I would have to cum again soon. Sherri put both of her feet up on the chair cushion beside her ass; her knees were up in the air and spread apart, giving her full access to her pussy and me a full view of it and her tight brown asshole.

As I gazed at Sherri, I watched her tits and upper chest get flushed as her orgasm built.

"Oh, God, Joe! I'm about to cum! Cum with me! Please! I want to see you cum!" Sherri moaned and softly shouted at me.

I watched her and I jacked myself faster as Sherri pounded herself deeper and harder, as she ended with the rabbit's ears pushed as hard against her clit as she could. She arched her back as her legs quivered, and her face and chest got redder. She squeezed one of her nipples hard and moaned with her climax. Sherri had a big, long orgasm.

I couldn't hold myself back anymore. "Here it is, Sherri! This is it! This is for you!" I groaned back to her as my cock pulsed out an amazing amount of cum all over my stomach and chest, considering that she had given me that amazing hand job just a short time before.

Neither of us had ever closed our eyes during that entire time, as we just watched what the other was doing. I saw her pussy juices flowing down over her little brown rosette.

Finally, Sherri put her feet back down to the floor, and then we both just stayed like we were for several more minutes, as we looked and smiled at each other. Then I wiped my cumload off with the towel that she had given me earlier.

A few moments later when Sherri stood up, I realized why she had brought the towel for herself - there was a big wet spot where she had flowed a large amount of pussy juices out around the vibrator and down between her butt cheeks.

I stood up. My legs were kind of weak and shaky from my recent orgasm and all the earlier wine. I walked over to Sherri and helped her to stand. We hugged and tried to get as much of our bare skin pressed against each other as we could. We kissed long and hard, and then I told her, "Thank you, Sherri. That was the most amazing thing I've ever done. With anyone."

"Oh, Joe. I've wanted to cum like that for so long. I'll never forget this evening."

Sherri led me to her bedroom, and we got in bed and just held each other. Nothing more sexual that night, we just stayed close together as we slept. The next morning, we woke up smiling at each other. Then we had a little play time in her shower, and a few more times of playing through the day and the next night. But then it came to the time that I had to leave on Sunday afternoon before Kurt brought the kids back to Sherri.

I had gotten over my feelings that what we had done was wrong. I realized that Sherri was right - we were adults and cared a lot for each other. There was nothing wrong with that.

Before I left, Sherri told me that she had planned that weekend when she learned that I was going to be in Boise. She had hoped that what we did that weekend might happen. She was supposed to have her kids that weekend, but she had asked Kurt to keep them. Her excuse to him was that there was a good chance she had to work. But obviously she didn't.

I don't know if my first cousin Sherri and I will ever get another chance like that. I can only hope.

12