King Pleasure Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,780 Followers

But she couldn't make herself ask Mona where to buy one. It wasn't even that she thought it was wrong anymore; Caitlin's thoughts were so tangled and twisted up with her sensuous daydreams that she had no idea what 'right' and 'wrong' even meant. The only thing she knew now was that she needed to fill her aching, needy pussy, and she needed to fill it with pulsing metal bliss. But...but she couldn't go crawling back to Mona and admit that she needed it, not after her speech yesterday. And the thought of typing 'where to buy King Pleasure vibrators' into a search engine at work felt even more like a recipe for getting fired than the news search, 'personal massager' emails be damned. Caitlin told herself she had to wait. The rest of the day felt like some infernal torment dreamed up for people damned for the sin of chastity.

Finally, work ended and Caitlin was able to get to her car. She hopped in, planning to head straight for home and from there straight back out to the...sex toy store? Would she have to go into one of those? What if someone saw her? Someone who knew her? What if they thought she wasn't there to buy something innocuous like a vibrator? Caitlin felt like her whole world was crumbling into a haze of panic and indecision.

Then she noticed that she needed gas. She decided to focus on that first, and worry about potential public shame and humiliation later.

She stopped off at the local FastMart, and decided to get a candy bar while she was inside. Caitlin wasn't a big believer in stress eating, but she felt like she'd burned off at least twenty pounds just from nerves today. If nothing else, a Kit-Kat might help her blood sugar levels.

Caitlin went inside and grabbed her candy, adding a can of Mountain Dew to wash it down. She went over to the counter...and her jaw dropped in shock. Her eyes widened, then locked into a fixed stare. Her mind went blank. There, sitting on the counter next to the cashier, was a display rack of King Pleasure vibrators.

Not just vibrators, she noticed. There were tubes of lube like Mona had used, in a dizzying variety of scents and flavors. There were cleaning kits to keep your King Pleasure shiny, warming gels to keep it from feeling too cold on your clit, attachments for all your erogenous zones...Caitlin's thoughts reeled, her last tiny shred of resistance flaring up and burning away at the sight of all those promises, all those fantasies filling her up and reducing her thoughts to a mindless buzz. Helplessly, she reached out and took a vibrator off the rack.

The cashier rang her up with a disinterested look on his face. Caitlin noticed that he kept putting his hand in his pocket and shifting it so that the prominent bulge in his pocket touched the one in the crotch of his jeans. She paid him with fingers trembling so badly that she had to swipe her card three times, and took the vibrator greedily.

All she needed to do was get home, Caitlin told herself, and she would be able to play with it to her heart's content. She could go into her room and close the door, and turn up the buzz all the way. Touch it to her clit and feel the spark of ecstasy as the thrumming, throbbing strum of the toy forced the pleasure out of her. She just needed to wait a little bit longer, that was all. Just the length of her commute, just holding out while the radio moaned its pleasure and the vibrator sat on the car seat beside her teasing her and taunting her. She just needed to, to...

Caitlin looked down, and realized she'd taken the vibrator out of its packaging without even meaning to. Experimentally, she twisted the dial just a tiny bit. Just to see if it had any juice. It buzzed in her hands, and suddenly she had juices enough for both of them. She felt the hum of it all the way up her hand, even on the lowest setting. And it could go up from there. Up, and up, and up...

Caitlin blinked hard, trying to figure out how long she'd been standing there staring at the golden crown on the tip. Picturing it going into her pussy, penetrating her, fucking her into senseless bliss. She couldn't, though. Not right here. Not with everyone watching. She couldn't give in and let them see that her slick, hungry cunt needed King Pleasure. She couldn't let them all watch her the way she watched the woman in green, legs spread wide, unashamed, reveling in the display of her sexuality. She just had to resist a little longer, that was all. Just stop listening to the buzz, the way it almost sounded like music, with words in it almost too faint to hear.

Caitlin furrowed her brow in concentration. This close, with the sound literally touching her, Caitlin could hear the words. She focused, trying hard to make them out, turning up the vibrations without even realizing it to make it clearer. She almost had it, she knew. The sound that she'd been listening to for days. The message she needed to hear more than anything. Only one thing could make it easier to hear. Caitlin understood now.

Helplessly, she pulled up her skirt and insinuated the vibrator past her panties. Her breath escaped her in a sigh of release as she slid the toy into her pussy, giving in completely as she sank to her knees and chanted along with the voice only she could hear. The voice throbbing through her whole body now.

"Anytime is King Pleasure Time," Caitlin said as she came.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,780 Followers
12