Kings and Queens Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers

"All day tomorrow?"

As one they all laughed, and then I allowed myself to be pulled into a sea of exotic looking flesh, soft skin, tits in all shapes and sizes, hungry mouths suddenly licking and kissing me from head to toe.

For the first time I actually worried about premature ejaculation.

**

A few minutes later, I forgot all about that. I know it sounds silly, but I felt a little like a Sultan, with my own personal harem. Lying there on my back as each one of the three women fed me their tits to suck on was a fantasy come true. Ok, maybe not for some, but certainly for me it was. I'd actually imagined at some point doing just that, having a bevy of women, each one with different sized shapes, and colors of nipples sitting in front of me to play with. And now...here I was, doing just that. Even with my cock as hard as it was, which it was...I wasn't even thinking about it. All I could do was enjoy myself, and hopefully give each one of them some pleasure as well, as I gorged myself on a feast of hard extended nipples, soft pliant skin, as I went back and forth between all three, each one of them hovering over me, offering up their succulent mammaries to my heart's content. And hopefully theirs!

But it got even better when I was soon treated to what could only be described as a breast massage. The feel of three different pairs of breasts being rubbed against my body, once again from head to toe and back again, was driving me nuts with desire. Even being turned over, where the onslaught of such tantalizingly soft titty-flesh now caressed my backside, especially my ass, briefly rose up the earlier concern of tossing a load into the sheets as opposed to anywhere else. Even then, I soon realized "So what?"

As my own level of horniness rose, so did my sudden lack of inhibitions fall. I was enjoying this too much to really care anymore about what I said, did...or wanted to do. And I vocally expressed myself, much to everyone's delight and surprise. But Laurel had already pointed that out to me earlier anyway.

"We're here for you Kevin," she'd added to what Cindy had already told me. "So don't be shy, whatever you want, whatever you want to do...to any of us, that's what we're all here for," she'd told me. "So...in this instance at least, we want you to be a naughty boy, a very...very naughty boy."

And it was that same naughty boy in me now that wanted to see the three of them lying on their backs together, side by side. And I quickly instructed them all to do so, and then to reach over and play with one another for a few moments while I simply stood there and watched. They were only more than happy to comply. I now knew of course that the three of them, along with my own mother, had no doubt done this on more than one occasion. But seeing it for myself was a real treat, and especially as they lay there together enjoying it as much as they obviously were.

But now it was time for me to satisfy and enjoy another one of my own personal fantasies, though I actually did ask them to tell me if I wasn't doing it right, or if there was something I could be, or should be doing when I did. After all, I was here to learn too, and I wasn't so naive as to think I was experienced enough with women to pleasure them...any of them, they way they might have actually preferred.

Once again, they were only too happy to show me the ropes as I now knelt on the floor, three hungry, horny looking cunts all waiting for me as I took turns licking and sucking the three of them.

I soon learned something else too, which was as much of a delight and a surprise as everything else had been so far. As different as their boobs were, so were their cunts, and I found myself momentarily just drinking them in. I guess I should have realized women were as different as men where in that way, but I'd never really thought about it up until now. It wasn't as though I had a lot of experience in that area as it was. And though I had already had a pretty good look at Cindy's delicious looking little quim, along with Laurels, though I didn't tell her that, Doreen's pussy was even more different looking than either one of theirs were. For one, she had an enormous clit. I hadn't considered the fact that clits too could come in all shapes and sizes, but apparently they did. It was about the size of my little finger, even appearing more so as she actually reached down herself, skinning the hood of it back for me so that I could get a much better look, and a moment later, a much better suck on it as well.

"Oh yeah...suck it honey, that's it...suck my little cunt cock!" she called it. In a way, it really was, but I found myself fascinated as I did so, moments later reluctantly moving over to tease and tantalize Laurel's pussy, which up until now I hadn't really played with.

Unlike Doreen's and Cindy's, Laurel had a bit longer, thicker labia. But just as Doreen had told me in sucking her clit in a certain way, Laurel too then told me how she liked it when I pulled her lips outwards, licking them with my tongue and literally twisting and folding the lips of her pussy between my fingers, stretching and pulling on them while I flicked her much smaller clit with my tongue.

I was needless to say, in seventh heaven. And then there was Cindy. I guess her own uniqueness came in the form of her being able to lubricate so much. Not that the others didn't, but I now knew Cindy also did something the other three didn't quite do, though Laurel had come close. She squirted when she came. This little streamer of almost clear liquid that just seemed to pulsate out of the depths of her cunt when she climaxed. It was fascinating to watch, but I guess I wasn't the only one who found it to be so either. As she neared her orgasmic bliss, I found myself soon joined on either side as Doreen and Laurel knelt along side of me, Cindy well on her way to climatic bliss, telling us so expectantly, and then delivering up a squirting feast of pearly delight as her cunt began bathing the three of us together. Being the gentleman that I am, I didn't hog everything for myself, allowing both Doreen as well as Laurel to share in the delight of Cindy's magnificently squirting pussy.

I then sat back and watched, purposely as Doreen and Laurel at my request, entwined around one another in what I could only describe as a scissor lock, pussy to pussy, pressing against one another in a vice-like grip, humping one another, grinding, and then hearing the sounds of their succulent wet cunts as they came against one another, climaxing together.

By now, I was in desperate need of some relief myself, but still hadn't as yet made up my mind about who I was planning on fucking first either. There was still plenty of time before that happened. And it was the consensus of the three of them too that, that particular aspect of the evening was still a ways away yet. As Cindy explained it to me shortly, it might be a good idea to give me a nice slow, though very intense little orgasm now, and then I might not be quite so prone to losing it so soon later...when the time came.

There's something to be said about a mature woman with plenty of experience. She knew what the hell she was talking about for one.

Once again lying on my back, my head well propped up within the pillows, I now sat, looking, watching, and certainly feeling, as the three of them proceeded to devour my cock together.

I don't think I can ever quite adequately describe what the sensation of that felt like. I mean hands, fingers, tongues and lips seemed to be everywhere at once. And even the way one mouth felt as it sucked the tip of my prick, somehow felt different from another when they did, likewise the rest of it too. A flicking tongue along the side of my shaft tingled, a bit firmer pressure, a more languishing lick sent shivers racing up and down my spine. Even the fingers that oft times fondled my balls gently, or teased the opening of my ass, which up until then I really hadn't thought about before, drove me insane.

The pleasure I felt was beyond anything I had ever experienced before in my entire life. When the inevitable began to happen, I didn't even think about it, I just let it happen. I didn't warn anyone ahead of time about anything, I didn't have to. Somehow I knew right there and then, I wasn't supposed to either. It was meant to just let it happen, to feel good, to explode in a way I'd never experienced before.

And boy did I.

Trust me, it was a real struggle to keep my eyes open, but I did. I wanted to see it as well as feel it. I mean I knew this was going to be intense, which it was. But I really had no idea. I think that first massive spurt even took the three of them by surprise when it came. It certainly surprised me, and I was the one sitting there squirting the juice.

I honestly believe this. Even before I shot that first spurt, which I swear had to have gone at least three, if not four feet into the air, it was brought about by looking down into three pairs of eyes, all of which were looking at me, smiling, licking and fondling my shaft together as one. It was the most erotic, sensual, wicked naughty experience I had ever known. I honestly believe it added at least a foot to that first glorious squirt of my cock.

Watching my cum leap from the end of my dick, skyrocketing upwards until gravity took over, seizing it, and bringing it back down, I watched with abject fascination, almost surrealistic in a way, as it rained down upon each of them, over and over again, drenching them all. Even when the cum shower was all but over, they still milked, stroked and teased the last vestiges from my shaft, only then kissing one another, passing what remained back and forth with their tongues as I lay there in a daze, half numb with pleasure watching them.

"Holy fuck," I finally managed a few moments later, enjoying the sounds of their laughter even as they continued to softly lick my very spent prick.

**

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers
12