Kink Initiation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan was going to get off soon, "Grab her nipples and tweak them, she loves them teased."

As though Jared needed the extra sexual preferences of Susan while he played with her clit.

Jared fingers increased the pace, pushing her towards an unbelievable high. She was moaning, possibly begging him not to stop as he tweaked her nipple and fingered her.

Losing control of her body at that point. Her muscles convulsed, as her pussy clamped around his fingers, she came and came.

While everyone was in heat and hormone raging, it seemed like a fun thing to let Jared get somewhat intimate with Susan. Now came the awkward point, the climax after the climax, Jared looked like he was just caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

"Err, I don't know what came over me, I just got caught up in the excitement. Should I apologize to Susan... or to you or the both of you?"

I disconnected Susan's leash and remove her gag. Frankly, I had no idea of what she was going to say or do.

She motioned for Jared to come to her, he hesitated at first, fearing some sort of retribution. Susan gave him a big hug and then a kiss.

"That was the most intense orgasm I have ever had, thank you guys. Now I am going to take a shower and get cleaned up."

"I was glad I could help you, and you don't have to worry about those wasps."

With that, she chuckled and went back to the bedroom, leaving Jared and myself looking at each other in disbelief.

We both just stood there trying to think of something to say, but what do you say to a guy who just finger fucked your wife into an intense orgasm?

12