Kinky BBW Fucks the Cycle Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't forget your hair and face as well." He said with a smirk.

"I want to cum! Finish me off! Please Darrell."

"OK. Get in the bedroom so we can be more comfortable. This hard counter is hurting my back."

We embraced as we left the counter. I squatted in front of him and deep throated his big engorged smooth cock with a single gulp. His big cum filled testicles bumped under my chin as I throated him to the hilt. I swallowed the thickness of his cock and widened my mouth as I worked him vigorously down my throat. As I swallowed him, his hands seized my hair and pulled it tightly as he watched me with awe. My gag reflex failed me for an instant as I choked on his cock. I spit his penis out and coughed several times. He held his dripping wet cock at the opening of my mouth before he thrust his erection balls deep back down my gullet. His huge testicles hit me under my chin as his spermatic cords rested on my chin. My long finger nails lightly scratched his testicles as I deep throated his turgid penis. He violently pumped my throat with rapid deep thrusts for about a minute. He stopped and slid his big cock out of my mouth. I licked his tip to catch a drop of semen. Darrell was very near orgasm.

"Your big cock is perfect Darrell. I love to choke on this big monster."

I once again swallowed his entire length balls deep as I held it in my throat. My fingers lightly gripped his heavy low hung balls in their stretched sack. My silky thick lips were snugly stretched around his steely girth as he slid his cock into my slippery slick throat. I patted his thigh for mercy. Darrell let go of my hair and helped me to my feet.

"How do you like the preview my lover?" I asked.

"I am your slave sweet girl. Let me prove it."

We hurried hand and hand as we rushed into the bedroom. Darrell picked me up off the floor and held me as he walked to the bed. He tossed me into the air and I hit the king size mattress with a thud. He was on me before I could move. His hands grasped my legs and his month attacked my big clit.

"Eat me Darrell!" I screamed as he flicked the head of my pierced clit.

I grabbed the heels of my sandals and spread my legs wide for his ravenous mouth. His fingers rubbed my gaping wet pussy lips. I opened my legs even wider to give him better access to my silky smooth wet dripping genitals. He teased me with his tongue as he pushed four of his fingers into my slit and forcefully massaged my G-spot. My breath came in deep gasps; I panted and grunted as I pushed my sex hard against his mouth. He sucked firmly on the very tip of my erect clit. This drove me over the brink and all the muscles in my body convulsed. A full body orgasmic contraction rippled and shot through me. My clitoris took on a life of its own and erupted in an intense wave of pleasure. I shook, shuddered and panted as I tightly grasped his head as I held his mouth on my hard wetness.

I wailed with copious spasms of intense waves of orgasm. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh! Arrrrrrrrrrrrr! Arrrrrrrrrr! Ohhhhhhhhhhh! I ammmmmm Cumming! Don't stop! Keep sucking on me!" I almost lost control of my bladder, but did hit him with a little spurt of urine. He licked that up and drank it into his mouth. I decided to pee in his mouth. I quickly stood up and motioned for him to drink my pee. Darrell opened his mouth wide as I flooded his mouth. He gulped and swallowed as best he could. I was impressed by his effort. That was a first for us as a couple. I got a small amount of urine on his face and my new sandals as well.

I stroked his head as he leaned his head on my lower abdomen. He looked up and smiled at me. We got up and I kicked off my sandals. I ran to the bathroom and rinsed them off. I rinsed my feet off as he jumped into the shower to remove my pee from his face. After a few seconds we were ready again and went back to my bed room.

"Where do I fuck you first Jill?"

"Start with my pussy. You did get some deep throat already." I said.

I rolled onto my knees and got on all fours for him. I positioned myself near the edge of the bed so he could fuck me standing. My bed was very high off the floor and it was perfect for doggy style.

I looked over my shoulder and said "I want it doggy first young man. You go in deeper in this position."

"Do you want any lube?" Darrell asked.

"No. Use some spit. I am still a little wet now. I will want some later before you sodomize me though."

I watched him spit in his hand and rub it on his cock. He positioned his body behind me and placed his hands on my hips. His thick rock hard erection slowly slid into my gaping wet pussy. It felt amazing as he bottomed out in my pussy. My body tensed with stimulation and excitement. I tensed my vagina muscles to grip his cock and milk some of his thick semen. My fingers masturbated my hard clitoris as he pounded his big over-sized cock into me. He forcefully jerked my pony tailed red hair and slammed me hard as he fucked the hell out of me. My tits felt incredible as the heavy nipple rings vibrated and shook with my 190 pound body being jack hammered with such rapid violent copulation. I was unable to keep pressure on his cock due to the extreme girth of his bloated gladius. Darrell fucked my stretched vagina to near its limit. This brutal fucking was so deep I actually felt him bottom out in my vagina. He was now in control of every fiber of my body. I screamed and cried in pleasure. Without warning my head seamed to separate from my body and I grunted in a full orgasm. My legs shook, my arms quivered, my back arched and my toes pointed hard as I exploded in deep convulsion.

"I ammmmmmmmmmmmm Cummmmmming! Fuck meeeeeee. Ahhhhhhhhhhh!"

I stopped my shaking and pushed back against him. He slammed into me without mercy as he neared his orgasm. After about a minute he suddenly pulled his cock out of me.

"Roll over he screamed at me." I rolled onto my back quickly and raised my head to swallow his turgid cock.

"I looooove you Jill! Take me, I am going to cum. Swallow me you sexy slut!"

He screamed as he thrust his hard penis into my open wet throat. I inhaled his cock in one swift motion to prevent losing any of his salty pungent man milk. His cock twitched and spurt several thick bolts of hot salty semen. I swallowed as my lips clamped onto his shaft balls deep. Our eyes met as he watched me struggle to ingest his last volleys of thick spurting semen. Our eyes remained locked as I finished him off. My fingers lightly scratched his distended testicles to taunt the last of his seed into my mouth and throat. I swallowed deeply 3 or 4 times without choking.

After a few seconds we rolled onto our backs and giggled loudly.

"Boy that was some amazing fucking Darrell."

"Yes it was. I was trying to cum with you. I figured since you cheated by using your hand to help, I would feed you some refreshment as a reward." He replied with a smirk.

"It is hard for me to cum without my clit being stimulated. I prefer to have you in my mouth when you shoot anyway. The act of you spurting into my throat gives me full control of your healthy semen. Your DNA is mingled inside my body. You are an essential part of my daily nourishment. I digest your semen just like a morsel of meat. I am a true man eater. What amazes me is the amount of thick nutritious semen you produce every day. The shear volume and the rapidity with which you produce semen is amazing. Harold shot one huge load a day, after that it was a few small spurts. You on the other hand have 4 or 5 big loads a day. You almost drown me the first time I went down on you. Must have been a weeks worth cum in that load." I said as I held his limp 7 inch flaccid penis.

We got up and showered together in my bathroom. I avoided sucking his cock in the shower because I wanted to save his erection for later. He scrubbed my breasts from behind as he rubbed his body against me. I bent over as he rubbed soapy water into my pussy and ass hole. Without asking he took my enema attachment and connected it to my flexible shower nozzle. I looked over my shoulder as he pushed the attachment deep into my rectum. The warm water shot deep into my bowels and loosened my rectum and intestines of any fecal matter. After about 30 seconds I screamed at him to take it out.

"Are you cleaning me out for a reason Darrell?"

"Well not really. I just enjoy giving you enemas and watching you struggle to hold the water in. Look at your tummy Jill." He rubbed my bloated bulging tummy that was full of warm water. I looked about 6 months pregnant.

Without another word I opened the shower door and sat on the toilet. I shit out about a half gallon of brown smelly water. Darrell opened the shower door as he watched me as I panted and grunted as I continued shitting. The pressure of the remaining water in my intestines shot out of my anus in a thin powerful stream of brown water. I flushed the toilet and got back in the shower.

I bent over. "Put it back in and rinse me out. That felt amazing. I was not planning on an enema this early."

He pushed the enema end in and turned the water back on. We repeated the process until the water came out clear.

Darrell tried to leave the shower. I put my arm in front of him. "Where do you think you are going?"

"I guess you have other plans?" He asked.

"Yes. I do. You are not finished. Your grooming is getting a little bit neglected."

I turned the water back on and lathered shaving cream to prepare him for a touch up. I pulled his razor across his chest, abdomen, back, arms, pits, and legs to remove any hair stubble. I knelt in front of him and shaved his cock, scrotum and ass crack. After I finished shaving him I massaged his semi-flaccid penis in my hands.

"Look at me Darrell. This big fat cock belongs to me. I can eat it anytime I want. Watch me as I swallow you."

He watched as I inhaled his cock down to the base. After 3 or 4 strokes he was rock hard again. He watched me and smiled as I deep throated him with rapid powerful swallows. I spit his cock out and grabbed him around the hands as he helped me stand up.

"I need you to give yourself an enema now. I have plans for that ass. Make sure you are clean down there." I insisted.

Chapter 2 (From his POV)

I just finished giving myself an enema in the shower. My mind wandered as I thought about her. What was she going to with me when I left this bathroom? The other thoughts were about what I was going to experience when I turned the tables on her. We always shared each other during sex. Sometimes we just took turns between rounds of sex with erotic displays and homage. We frequently pleasured each other simultaneously with 69, fisting and masturbation.

We played a perverted game of adult chess. Our pieces in our version are King- Cock, Queen- Pussy, Castle- Oral, Bishop- Fucking, Knight- Anal while our Pawns represented foreplay and fetish. Check Mate is achieved with powerful intense explosive orgasm. In our adaption of sexual chess this was not game over. Our adult chess involved various parts of a larger game. This game was constant and will only cease when we are too feeble to play. I don't see that occurring to either one of us anytime soon.

Her facial features and body are without flaw. Her considerable thick lips, significant succulent substantial breasts and hairless silky smooth genitalia are inviting to touch, feel and taste. Our erotic puzzles are completed when I have inserted my equivalent male anatomy into her sexual arsenal of seductive composition.

Jill's sexual appetites are ravenous in character. I have typically anticipated her intimate needs. After just a month of familiarity with her I have harmonized her sexual habits and behavior. She was eager to give and receive sexual gratification. I am drawn toward her sexual attraction and abilities. Our connections went far beyond love. Our mutual sexual magnetism and craving are addictive in nature. To exclaim we were in love was an understatement. Our encounters are a great deal more than lust and love. They are erotic, exciting, exhilarating and extreme. Our sexual bonds are almost devoid of any boundaries. Every orifice was teased, displayed and pleasured until brutal passionate primal orgasms are achieved.

One more major feature of our relationship is the excessive fetish play we engaged in. Several of our fetishes centered on her appealing size 11 feet. The majority of the time this involved the voyeuristic parade of her exposed toes in very revealing thong sandals. She loved going out in public sporting the most minimal sandals imaginable. She knew that there are numerous foot aficionados similar to her and myself. I frequently prudently ogled at the well groomed attractive feet of beautiful women. It was my lone discretion betrayed in her company. She has caught me as I observed the good-looking toes and feet of other women. She was amused at this trifling infidelity. In public she will query about my appraisal of other female's foot beauty. Jill knew that her feet were eye-catching and she flaunted them whenever possible.

I looked ahead to another series of sexual escapades with Jill. I expected some anal games, due to Jill's obsession with my receiving an enema earlier. She occasionally spared my ass from fingering and fisting. When she was concerned with my personal ass hygiene, I could count on anal sports. My prostate was very receptive to massage when I am anally fisted.

I heard Jill as she walked toward the den. Her footsteps were more distinct now. She must be sporting much higher heels with narrower composition. I have only heard that higher pitched clack while Jill had her feet adorned in some style of spiked heels. My face and armpits were bristly, so I lathered up and glided the razor over those final remnants of my body hair. Jill insisted on our mutual smoothness. Her foot steps have faded now. I knew she was anxiously waiting for me. I do not know if she wanted me sporting any type of briefs or not. Typically, if I had any attire on it was removed in seconds. I determined to wear nothing.

Quickly I left the bathroom and went to the guestroom and retrieved my cock and ball rings. I placed the genitalia bracelets on and gave my freshly shaven face a light dash of cologne. Without further delay I tip toed softly through the hall toward the den.

I opened the door and beheld a tall black clothed horned witch. Her horns looked real and so did her satanic features of her eyes and mouth.

"About time my darling pet. It has been a long wait here without being pleasured." Jill said.

Jill looked splendid in her costume. She appeared to be seven and a half feet tall in her lengthy horned head dress and her high heels. Jill had managed to capture the appearance of Maleficent. I thoroughly enjoyed the effort that she put to in every feature. Her face was accented with purple eye shadow and rouge. Her substantial pouty lips were metallic purple. Jill's black eye liner with the purple eye shadow are shaped into a cat like appearance. The horns that adorned her head were extremely life-like and the base of the horns blended into Jill's thick red hair. It donned on me-this must be my surprise.

Jill's dialogue as Maleficent is with a soothing stern voice. (with a slight English accent)

"Are you going to just stand there? Go ahead take a good look. Soon you will be mine. There will be no escape from this room." She said with a glare.

"Yes Jill. I was admiring your magnificence."

"Who on earth is Jill? My name is Maleficent. Stop staring at me. You are now my pet."

"Yes Maleficent. I was confused by your likeness to Jill, a mortal woman that I am infatuated with."

She was not only in costume, but in charter as well. Her face was so serious and stern. Her lightly rouged purple high cheek bones added to the voluptuous satanic witch persona.

Jill's body was encased in a short black silk robe. I thought her feet were covered in boots, but was surprised by a very erotic view of her purple talon like toe nails. Her toes were displayed in black leather thong sandal boots. In appearance they looked like high heeled boots, but the front consisted of an open traditional thong sandal. The heels on her sandals appeared to be about 6 inches in height. These sandal-boots were mounted on a broad platform about an inch thick. Every toe was adorned by narrow silver toe ring.

"No more talk. I will direct you. You will only talk when I ask for a response. Do you understand my pet?" She said.

"Yes great and powerful witch." I replied.

"Turn around and sit on that swing behind you. Strap on the buckles for your ankles. I will secure your wrists." Jill commanded, with a smirk.

I did what she said and I adjusted the straps around my ankles. She pulled a flexible cloth seat attachment out of a bag. Jill then adjusted the swing by connecting it to the eye bolt of the portable frame on top. She placed this strap shaped seat under my back to support the middle of my body. She glared at me as she cuffed my wrists. These were police style hand cuffs that were locked tightly. Both the ankle and wrist restraints were connected to leather straps that were coupled to the movable frame.

"You are surprised by this my pet?" Jill asked.

"Yes, Maleficent. Is this punishment, or just training?" I asked.

"I think you know that you often resist total gratification. You yearn and crave more release. This mortal woman you speak of asked me here to teach you. This experience is to show you what it feels like to be totally possessed by a force greater than yourself."

Before I could answer, she grabbed my head. Jill then forced a large ball gag in my mouth and strapped it to the back of my head.

"This is to keep you quiet and to stifle your cries of pleasure."

This was wild. I was thrilled to be so exposed and vulnerable. The thought of being incapable to control any part of my body was novel to me. I watched her now and saw what she intended. Jill rolled a small cart away from the wall and opened a drawer underneath its top. She spread a towel on the counter-top and smoothed it out. From the drawer she retrieved; a large container of lubrication, black latex gloves, a hefty wand vibrator, a black thick plastic dildo about 8 inches long mounted on a handle attachment, a life-like flesh colored substantial 10 inch strap-on rubber dildo and a clear plastic case containing lengthy urethra sounds. She organized these tools of sexual delight precisely on the cloth. She turned and faced me and presented an open palm toward the instruments with a devious expression.

Jill had been very busy. She must have spent a lot of time on the web purchasing the horns, sex tools and the suspension swing. She was so kinky. I guessed this shouldn't have surprised me. She must have planned this for several days. Now I knew why the delivery trucks had been here several times recently. I was not meddlesome and hadn't asked about the packages.

She was still covered as she turned and walked nearer to me. Jill looked virtually inhuman with her realistic horns and demonic makeup. Her statuesque bronzed hairless physique was revealed as she opened her black shiny robe slowly as she watched me. She let the robe drop to the floor as I drank in her sexual magnetism. My eyes feasted on every one of her prominent features; enormous breasts, defined biceps, huge clitoris, hairless genitals, powerful thighs, muscular calves and succulent toes.

Jill moved closer and bent over and licked my lips that were expanded around the ball restraint. Her long purple finger nails gently scratched the sides of my torso. She backed slightly away and returned to the arrangement of sexual paraphernalia. Jill selected the black latex gloves and slid them on up to her elbows. She rolled the cart nearer to my body and positioned it by my side. She selected the strap on and attached the harness to her pelvic region.