Kinky Black Love in Our World

Story Info
Black woman straps it on for her Black man.
1.2k words
3.1
19k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

Sliding my dildo into my boyfriend Arnold Pierre's asshole, I couldn't help but smile. My favourite big and tall Black stud, face down and ass up while getting fucked by me. We used to do this the other way around. Well, this is technically his fault. And he's got to deal with it. What do I mean by it? The dangerous, strap-on wielding Haitian Dominatrix that he turned me into. One month ago he told me about his whole strap-on dildo fetish. I found it odd but decided to give it a try. Now I'm addicted. My name is Jennifer Aurelius. I'm a young Black woman of Haitian descent living in the city of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. And I approve this message.

Well, you could say that Arnold literally asked for it. That's what I tell him as I ram the seven-inch strap-on dildo up his ass. I didn't use to whine this much when he used to stick his dick up my ass. I hold his hips tightly and ram the dildo deep into his well-lubricated asshole. Arnold screams as I fuck him roughly. I tell him to stop being a little bitch and take his punishment like a man. He bites his lip. I thrust the dildo deeper into his ass. Arnold screams again. How I love that sound. I sigh with pleasure and finger my own pussy, which is extremely wet at this point. Hard to believe that a month ago, our sex life was quite boring and stale.

I met Arnold during a visit to the library of the Carleton University campus in the city of Ottawa. I was looking for this calculus tome that no library in town had. The University of Ottawa, which I attend, sells the most expensive textbooks in Province of Ontario. Needless to say that I'd rather borrow the book than to buy it. So I went to Carleton University's library, to try my luck. That's when I noticed this six-foot-three, ruggedly handsome Black guy sitting alone. I admired this beefcake from afar and licked my lips. He looked yummy. Several sisters were eyeing him, along with a couple of White chicks. I beat them to the punch and approached him. He smiled at me, I smiled at him and we started talking. A year later, we're living together.

I love Arnold. He's good-looking, smart and sexy. And he's really good to me. I lucked out. Most of the young Black women at Ontario provincial schools like Carleton University, the University of Ottawa, York University, La Cite Collegiale, Algonquin College and the University of Toronto aren't lucky enough to find a sexy, smart brother to share their lives with. That's because most Black men living in the province of Ontario chase White women like their lives depend on it. And since most of the sisters aren't interested in men of other races, we end up alone. Or we find that we have to travel to the United States of America to find eligible Black men. Such a sad state of the affairs, isn't it? Well, I didn't despair and I found myself a good-looking, educated and hard-working Black man. Unfortunately, things aren't always great in the sack.

I found myself trying all kinds of things to spice up this relationship. Unfortunately, Arnold didn't seem too interested in what I had to offer. Sometimes he would come home to find me naked on the floor, face down and ass up. What man wouldn't be happy to find his woman waiting for him like this when he comes home? It's like asking if there's a man out there who doesn't like sex. I doubt such a man exists. Well, I was starting to think that I was the unlucky woman who got with the only man on the planet who isn't interested in sex. At all.

I found myself questioning myself. I stand five feet eleven inches tall, with dark brown skin, a chubby body, wide hips, thick thighs and a big round ass. I am a dark-skinned, chubby Black woman of Haitian descent living in the Confederation of Canada. The Whitest country outside of Europe, next to Australia and New Zealand, of course. I'm a curvy Black woman in a land that worships skinny White chicks. The same skinny White chicks who routinely steal the Black men that we Black women love so much. Yeah, I was questioning myself when the man I loved stopped showing any interest in me sexually.

Luckily, I did some investigating. I found that Arnold had been going online a lot, and looking at porn. Well, that's not a surprise. Most men look at porn. Lots of women look at porn too. Hell, I look at porn sometimes. When I checked Arnold's computer history files, I found something really interesting. For months he had been going to this website featuring dominant women fucking men in the ass with strap-on dildos. Wow. I didn't see that one coming, folks. Arnold is a big and tall, macho Haitian guy. He's captain of the Black Mongoose, the toughest team in the Ontario-based Afro-Caribbean Rugby Football Alliance. Yeah, I couldn't imagine my macho Haitian boyfriend into this sort of thing. Shows you how little I knew him.

Well, I confronted him with what I discovered. And he confessed the truth. I decided to experiment with him. And amazingly, his fetish brought us closer together. Which is how we ended up here. With him face down and ass up, and my dildo buried deep inside his asshole. Wow. I remember the good old days when sex meant I would get naked and jump into bed with him. We would kiss and then I would suck his dick. How I loved sucking his eight-inch, uncircumcised Black rod of power. I loved sucking his hairy balls and giving his big dick a long lick. And I loved spreading my thick legs for him. Arnold would give my pussy a good licking. He loves licking my pussy. He's good at it too. With those magic fingers and that wicked tongue of his, he would tease my pussy until I came.

My man knew how to rock my world. Then I would climb on top of him and ride that big cock of his. Sometimes he bent me over, spread my big butt cheeks wide open and slid his cock into my asshole. Holding my wide hips tightly, Arnold would slam his cock into my asshole. And I absolutely loved it. I love the feel of his dick up my ass. Well, now things have changed. It's my turn to fuck him in the ass. And fuck him I did. With my trusty strap-on dildo, I fuck him happily. I bury my dildo so deep in his ass that I'm surprised it doesn't come out of his mouth. And his screams are music to my ears. Abruptly I pull my dildo out of his ass. Arnold gasps in surprise. I lean down, wrap my arms lovingly around him and kiss him.

Arnold rolls onto his back, and I leap onto him. I take his hard cock and insert it in my pussy. At the same time, I remove the strap-on dildo's harness from my hips and throw it away. I want my man to fuck me the regular way, like a normal woman. And he does. Happily he slams his cock into my pussy. He wraps his arms around me and looks into my eyes as he fucks me. I smile. I am one happy Black woman. The Black man I love is making love to me. I feel like the world is mine. With my King by my side, I can do anything. For I am his Queen.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers