Kinky Stuff Pt. 01

Story Info
Things I never knew about my sister.
9.6k words
4.71
151.8k
204

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you think I'm weird?" Emma sat there staring intently into my eyes as if trying to pry my answer out by sheer willpower. My cheeks felt warm from my embarrassment, as I tried to figure out how to respond to her highly personal question. I mean, the whole story she had just laid out to me was of a very private nature, catching me totally off guard.

Let me backtrack a bit to fill in some of the blanks for you. My name is Brad. At the age of 42, I've had a fair amount of life experience. Emma is my younger sister, two years my junior, and has been married to Doug since right out of high school. They have a daughter named Nora who was born less than 6 months after Emma got married, confirming my suspicions that she had gotten pregnant. The marriage must have been a quickie fix for their situation.

We had been fairly close growing up, but never to the extent of the conversation we were now engaged in. Late Saturday afternoon she had called me - which was not unusual, because we keep in touch regularly, either in person, at family get-togethers, or on social media. On the phone, I could tell by her tone that something was going on, so I told her to swing on by.

Upon her arrival, I offered her a beer, before we sat down on the couch to talk. She took a moment to take a drink and gather her thoughts.

One thing I had always admired was how well she took care of herself. She was by no means a glamour model. Her beauty was totally natural, a glow emanating from within. She had stunning, jade eyes framed by a curly waterfall of amber hair with blonde highlights that covered her shoulders. She never wore much makeup - didn't need to, because of her nearly flawless complexion.

She maintained a cute, full figure with medium boobs, a slender waist, and shapely legs. Several inches shorter than me, I estimated she was about 5'7", or close to that. At the moment she wore a simple pair of jeans topped by a pale-pink, short-sleeved shirt which she wore untucked.

After toying with her beer bottle for a minute, she finally decided to tell me what was on her mind. She began tentatively, "Doug and I are having a lot of problems. It's been going on for quite some time."

She paused to look into my eyes. "I'm sorry to hear that, sis." I didn't know what else to say.

She went on with a wry smile, "Don't be. We've both decided to just do our own thing until we don't want to keep going any longer." She took a bigger swig of beer.

I wasn't sure what direction to take in our conversation. "Is there anything?... can I help?"

"Remember when we were in high school and we used to pick each other's brain about boy or girl problems?" I instantly thought back in time to recall all the discussions we had shared. When a boy acted a certain way, she would wonder, 'Why do boys always seem so cold when they like you, but won't admit it?', and other such trivial nonsense that kids have to figure out when they deal with the opposite sex.

Knowingly, I nodded. "Yeah. We came up with some pretty strange questions, didn't we."

"Those strange questions helped me out a whole lot, sweetie." She reached out to squeeze my arm. "Just so you know!" She looked down at her bottle and began to peel the label off. "U-uhhh ... " She obviously couldn't look at me to say what she wanted to. "I want you to answer me as honestly as you can, because... this may get a little awkward." She glanced up at me, waiting for my response.

This time, I reached out and touched her shoulder, offering her my support. "Anything, sis. You know I'm here for you, right?"

She placed her hand on top of mine. "I know. That's why I came over." She tipped her beer up to her mouth, draining the last of its contents. "This may take some time. Can I crash on your couch tonight?" She saw my questioning expression. "Doug is out of town for business, and I'd like to have another beer or three, if you don't mind." She waggled the empty bottle at me.

"Of course I don't mind, silly girl! I do have a spare bedroom, in case you forgot." Rising, I took her empty and went to get her another. When I returned, she was curled up in the corner of my couch, her shoes kicked off and her legs tucked under her.

She took the new bottle, quickly taking another drink. I could almost see the gears in her head whirling as she readied her next statement. "Did you and Bev ever get into any 'kinky' stuff when you were married?"

Whoa-a! Where in the hell did that come from? She couldn't miss my surprise as I tried to compose myself. Beverly and I had divorced a long time ago. That, plus the fact that Emma and I had never gotten into sexual stuff as we grew up. This was going to be breaking new ground between us. "U-uhh..." was all that came out before she jumped in to explain.

"I hope I didn't shock you too much. But, this has to do with some of the problems between Doug and I." She unfolded her legs and leaned toward me. "I know it's kind of personal and all, but... you're the only one I feel I can discuss this with that won't judge me."

I could tell by her expression that she really needed someone to confide in right now. I sure as hell wasn't going to say no. "You know I won't. You just caught me off guard is all." She took my words of consent as encouragement, sliding closer to me on the couch. Her hand squeezed my bicep once more, remaining there to knead it through the fabric of my shirt.

"Sorry about that. I couldn't think of any other way to broach the topic, but just come right out and say it." She smiled, laughing softly.

Smiling back, I started, "Kinky is a very big topic. Let me see..." I cleared my throat, thinking. "If you consider anal a kink, we did some of that." I took a swig of beer while I gathered my wits. "We did some role playing. You know... like playing doctor. Or, going to a bar and pretending to be strangers so we could pick each other up. Is that what you mean?"

She looked amused. "Sorta. Maybe I should ask you this." She removed her hand to pick at the bottle label again. "Did you try lots of new things? You know-to spice up your sex life?"

This one was easy to answer, "I think we did."

"Did she tell you her desires, and you also explored them?" She looked more intense now.

"Yes. But, she never made a lot of suggestions. She seemed to prefer to act upon my mine."

She must really be in a mood, taking another long drink. I've known her to have more than a couple of beers, but tonight she was drinking more deliberately than usual. She stood up, asking, "Can I grab another one?"

It was a good thing I had a fresh 12-pack in the frig. "Sure." I killed the last of mine, handing her my empty. "Get me one, too."

Returning, she plopped down beside me and gave me my fresh one. "Doug never wanted to know mine. When I tried to drop some hints, he just changed the subject, then did what he wanted... which was pretty dull and ordinary." She took a drink before elaborating further. "The sex was pretty good. But, it was also very boring." She frowned, her forehead crinkling up.

"Sorry to hear that. What is this 'kinky' thing about, then?"

She giggled strangely. I think the beer was already having an effect. "You ever watch any porn?" I had to nod, which generated another giggle from her. "When Doug was out of town and Nora was asleep, I used to get on the computer and... explore." Just by the way she said the word, told me all I needed to know.

"I see." I cleared my throat, then took a drink. "This must be where the kinky stuff comes in?"

Emphatically, she nodded with a sexy, little smirk. "You know what fetishes are, right?" She tipped her head sideways to make better eye contact with me.

"Of course." I could feel a blush building on my face as her penetrating gaze stared deep inside my brain.

Her smirk was bigger than before. "It didn't take me very long to find out I have a bunch of those!"

Swallowing hard, and despite my hesitation to go further, I repeated, "I see."

"Do you think I'm weird?"

So... there you go! You're all caught up now.

This time, I was the one that needed a big drink. After which, I told her the truth as I saw it, "No. Maybe you're a little sexually frustrated, is all. To some extent, I think we all have fetishes."

She chuckled with a glint of mischievousness in her eyes. "Well, there are fetishes, and then there are fe-tish-es!" I was puzzled by what she meant. She tried to expound on the topic. "Anal could be called a fetish. Tell me... did Bev and you enjoy it? I ask, because I've never experienced it."

I could tell it was only going to get more awkward from here. "I did. Bev seemed to, as well."

Emma laughed softly. ""You should see the color of your face right now!" She raised her hand to caress my hot cheek. "I didn't mean to embarrass you so much."

To top it all off, in addition to my flushed skin, it felt as if I was breaking out in a cold sweat. "Well- this isn't a discussion we've ever had before. Soooo..."

She fanned my face with her opened hand and broke out in a full laugh. When she regained her composure, she apologized, "It wasn't my intent."

One other thing was creating a lot of my discomfort. I had developed a very bad hard-on, which was painfully pinched inside my jeans. I tried to shift my position without making it obvious my reason for doing so. It turned out to be a very poor attempt on my part.

"Oh my-y-y! Did I do that?" She was looking down at the visible bulge I was trying to hide from her.

Now, I was beyond embarrassed. I stood up abruptly. "I need another beer!" I declared and walked off to the kitchen. I actually had a chug or two more left in this bottle. I killed that on my way, then dug a new one out of the frig. Standing behind the breakfast bar, I shifted my junk to a better position, while I looked back at Emma on the sofa. "Sorry about that! You got me thinking of one of those anal encounters."

She chuckled loudly. "Maybe, one of these days, you'll share it with me." I almost spit my sip of beer out. Realizing what she had said, she became flustered. "I meant the story!" Now, it was her turn to be uncomfortable.

I laughed with her. "I knew what you meant." I hadn't really, but wanted to ease her discomfort.

She took a moment to settle down before telling me, "If that's the kinkiest thing you've done, then I think what I've been exploring is a lot kinkier."

Just the way she said it suggested she wanted me to urge her onward. I took the hint. "Want to tell me more?" I got the feeling I might be stepping off a cliff at any moment. Maybe it was the booze, or maybe it was just curiosity, but I wanted to see where this was headed.

"It might be easier if I show you. Can we get on your computer?" She was going to push us deeper than I had imagined.

With a ton of uneasiness, I gave in. "Are you sure you want to do this?" My erection had subsided enough that I felt presentable again as I came from behind the counter, slowly walking back into the living room.

"Yes." She sounded resolute. Sliding to the edge of the sofa, she confessed, "Look, sweetie, I know this is awkward-for both of us! You're the only one that I trust to discuss this with. And, I really need to get this out in the open. It's been driving me crazy!" As I neared my computer desk against the adjacent wall, she stood up to join me.

"Okay... I guess." I slid into the swivel chair and fired up my system. She moved beside me, dropping her hand on my shoulder.

After I had logged in, I followed her directions, "Open your browser." When it was set, she leaned down and slid the keyboard over, rapidly typing in an address she was obviously very familiar with. A moment later, a brightly-colored site opened. 'Welcome to FetLand' was the heading. Below that was an 'Adults Only' disclaimer with a button to click on for entry. When she tapped it, my head exploded from all the images with subtitles that appeared.

Since I hadn't expected the graphic nature of the content, I inhaled sharply. Apparently in alphabetical order, they started with 'Anal', which had a very sexy photo of a woman, doggy style, while a male squatted over her with his dick buried deeply inside her. And, ended with one titled 'Water Sports', showing a woman crouching to pee on a man's chest. I wasn't sure how I felt about that one.

"Click on the 'Spanking' one. That's one of my favorites." She squeezed my shoulder. For a second there, I had almost forgotten she was present. "I need another beer. Want one?" I shook my head. I had more than enough for the time being.

I clicked the picture of a man with a woman lying over his lap, his hand swatting her bare ass. Although there were words on the new page, they were overwhelmed by the photos and .gif's of red asses from every angle, mixed in with whips/paddles/hands/fingers fondling the sexual organs of those involved.

Totally absorbed by the visual onslaught, I jumped when Emma spoke behind me. "I really like the one in the upper right where the girl is in his lap and he spanks her, then his hand slips between her legs to play with her." I found myself in a state of shock and disbelief. Here I was, watching a highly sexual act while my own sister was describing what she felt. Apparently, I was too stunned to snap out of it, and shut this whole thing down.

"Go back to the last screen and click on the one that says 'Exhibitionism'." Her voice was soft and sensual. I was putty in her hands at this moment. I maneuvered to the page she wanted and was greeted with dozens more images. "Click on the one in the middle with the woman in front of the man in the chair." I searched for a second before locating the one she wanted. My click launched the image full screen. Looking from behind the man in the chair, a sultry brunette was standing before him, one hand kneading her tit with her bra pushed up. Her legs were spread with her other hand inside her lacy panties, her fingers playing underneath.

In a fog of rising lust, my cock was once more a rigid pole in my pants. My breath fast and deepening, I lowered my eyes from the screen to try and regain my emotions when Emma spoke again. "Turn around, Brad." An ominous feeling came over me. I hesitated. "Pleaseee!" There was a tone in her voice that I couldn't ignore, even though I knew I should. Either way, I was a goner.

When I swiveled in my chair, she was about five feet away. Her blouse was undone, draped off the back of her shoulders while her jeans lay crumpled on the floor at her feet. Her pose mirrored the one on the screen perfectly. "Don't say anything... just watch." I doubt I could have said something if I had wanted to.

Her hips started a slow sway as she performed for me. Even though I fully understood that it was my sister doing this, it somehow didn't seem real. The hand kneading her beautiful tit drew my attention first. I had seen her in a bathing suit numerous times. Maybe I had even admired her body and how pretty she was. But, that had been the extent of it.

Her fingers squeezed the flesh around the tall, pale-brown nipple, forcing it to point toward me proudly. I had so zeroed in on that view, that I barely noticed her face until she lifted her tit up, her tongue flicking out to swipe that lovely nub, causing it to glisten with wetness. Also, there were those green eyes, seemingly on fire and burning into my consciousness.

Fuckk-kk! I was so hard that I thought my cock would shatter, or- at the very least- rip through the zipper of my pants. My sister had me so turned on it was almost painful. She took me a level deeper into my sin, sucking her nipple into her mouth. Mesmerized, I watched her lips clamped on her flesh until she opened them to show me her teeth latched onto the nipple, softly biting it.

My face had to be burning up. "Em-m-ma... why?" I stuttered.

Her mouth released its prey. "Hush, baby." Her shoulders rocked back to let her blouse slide down and float to the floor. Reaching behind her to unhook her bra, she explained, "I need to do this. You're the only one I trust right now." Her bra hit the floor. Sashaying sexily toward me, she hooked her thumbs under the band of her pink, lacy panties. "I'm so turned on right now! Just enjoy, okay?"

I gave in, nodding my compliance. She stopped just a couple of feet away to bend forward and strip her undies off. I couldn't get over how firm her tits were, barely sagging while swinging erotically as she finished undressing. They were maybe C-cup, or a bit larger. She also had a fairly narrow waist despite her age.

Gathering both boobs in her hands, she cupped them for effect. With a smirk, she wondered, "I think you like my tits... right?"

Surprised by the question, I blurted out, "You've got to be joking! You're beautiful!" I licked my lips. "All of you, not just your tits."

She shook her head, sending her hair floating about, while she smiled joyfully. Teasing me mercilessly, she resumed her nipple play. "Thanks. I needed that."

As she rolled her nips between her fingers, I muttered, "You're beautiful."

"Doug hasn't cared for years, so it makes a girl wonder after a while." Her hands left her breasts to slither down her skin toward her belly, her hips undulating once again. I had glanced at her pretty pussy, but now it was time to really admire it. She widened her stance as her hands moved past her cunt and down the insides of her thighs.

There was a small, inverted triangle of neatly trimmed hair just above her clit, pointing at her opening lips. The inner labia were slightly parted and covered with moisture. Her hands stopped midthigh, then began to rise, her thumbs on the inside of her thighs with her fingers fanned open on top. Their climb stopped with the thumbs resting in the crease on either side of her juicy-looking mound.

"I've been wet all day... thinking of coming here and doing this." For show, she moved two fingers of her right hand to her cunt lips and rubbed between them, before pulling them away to examine the fluid webbing between them. "Do you like to eat pussy?... the smell?... the taste?" She stared at me, waiting.

"Very much!" I truly did. It was one of my favorite things. She smiled at my enthusiasm, holding her fingers under my nose. The aroma was highly intoxicating. My erection grew harder-if that was even possible. I had to taste her, grabbing her wrist and engulfing her fingers to suck greedily on them. It had been an extremely long time since I had tasted a woman. The familiar flavor was a sweet treat.

She pulled her fingers away. "Stand up." I awkwardly rose, my hard-on making it difficult. "Take your shirt off." As I began to work on the buttons, she undid my belt and opened my jeans, hooking her thumbs inside the waistband to push them down. She had to stop for a second when my boner got caught on my briefs. Quickly clearing the obstruction, she dropped to her knees to finish lowering my clothes.

"That's what I imagined." She was staring at my cock which felt fuller than it ever had. "I wondered a few times what it must look like. Beautiful!" When had she studied me before? If she had, I hadn't been aware of it. Although I was no porno stud, I had always believed I had a nice one. It was about 7 inches long and above average in girth. All my lovers had seemed to enjoy it.

Her tongue flashed out to swipe over my knob, which had shiny coating of precum on it. Her tongue rolled back into her mouth while a shiver ran through me from her touch. My eyes clamped shut while I undid the last button of my shirt, then sloughed it off my shoulders behind me.

"Mum-m-m! Love your taste, baby!" Looking at her again, she was staring up into my eyes with a mischievous grin. She turned her attention to my tennies, untying them, then helping me step out as she finished my undressing.

Standing up, her hands took possession of my cock, one toying with my balls, the other wrapping my shaft and pumping my flesh. She moved nose to nose with me, her eyes searching mine. As she spoke, her lips brushed mine softly, "It doesn't matter any more that I'm your sister, does it."