Kinky Stuff Pt. 02

Story Info
My kinky sister continues to surprise me.
7.7k words
4.77
64k
86

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's 4 am in the morning. Instead of sleeping next to my sister in bed., here I am sitting in front of my computer in my briefs. I had tossed and turned, unable to stop all the commotion in my brain. So, rather than disturb her peaceful slumber, it had dawned on me that I had left my computer on. Maybe if I studied up on what all this Dom/sub stuff was about, I could begin to understand what Emma was desiring. At the very least, I could talk intelligently with her on the subject.

After rousing my comp from its sleep mode, I stared at the sexy image that was still there, before navigating back to the index page. I searched for a link that discussed the topic, then clicked on a pic of a woman on her knees at the feet of a man. He was holding a chain that was attached to a collar around her neck. This led me to another page full of photos.

People were exploring bondage along with other things-- ropes, harnesses, and so much more that my mind was more confused than ever. I didn't have a clue which direction to go. I was just about to shut off the computer in frustration, when a warm hand tenderly gripped my shoulder, startling me.

Emma's groggy voice inquired, "Couldn't sleep, sweetie?" I swiveled around to see her standing there, wearing nothing but her shirt. Looking adorable, her hair all tousled and her eye makeup smudged, she yawned.

I frowned. "Not very well. I wanted to find out more about all this Dom-sub stuff you're wanting to try."

She offered me her hand. "Come to the couch, so we can talk, okay?" I nodded and took her offering, following her to the sofa. "Sit!" She pushed me down, then sat beside me, throwing her legs over my lap while resting her head against my shoulder.

"Maybe I can help," she offered. Her fingers began to wander lightly over my chest. "I'm just as confused about what I want as you are." She looked back toward the computer. "The only thing I'm sure of is that I want someone else to be in control-- not all of the time, but a lot." She leaned away to look at my face. "Think of it this way. Of all the stuff you see on that screen, there is so much that I want to try... to explore. And, I want to have a man who will take charge, push my boundaries and join me on that journey, just like we did last night."

"I see."

"I'm just as new at this whole thing as you are. Like I told you, Doug only wanted to do his thing. While I was seducing you, I could tell right away that you wanted to share with me what was happening. At first, I had to push you, but that was just to get you past the fact that I'm your sister."

I reached out to brush some stray hair off her face so I could see her eyes better. "That was a big hurdle. You had me so surprised, plus so turned on that I had no willpower." I changed the topic, "I need some coffee! Let me up."

She shifted her legs away as I rose and went to the kitchen. Trailing behind me, she continued our conversation, "You could see on the website that there are tons of things that make up the Dom-sub scene. I want to explore a bunch of different ones... like bondage, the spanking stuff, maybe the collar/leash, and some others." She leaned back against the counter to watch me making a pot of coffee. "I want to have a say about what we do. But, I prefer to just discuss what is going to happen, then let you take over."

Finished with my task, I turned to look at her. I had to grin, my eyes immediately spotting her exposed pussy. She noticed my gaze and gave a little curtsy, even turning around and flipping the hem of her shirt up to show me her jewel. She wiggled her butt. "I love! my new plug. Thank you, brother."

Stepping up behind her, I groped the flesh around it. "I plan on replacing it very soon with something else, slut." I smacked her ass with one hand while tugging on the gem with the other.

She arched her back and leaned her head against my shoulder. Her breath was hot on my cheek. "Can't wait to have you stick my ass with your caw-ck," She shoved her butt back, searching for it. Her hand lifted to find the back of my neck as her head turned, her mouth seeking mine.

Our lips met, my hands sliding up to her tits to squeeze firmly. She located my filling prick inside my shorts, squirming to pin it between her cheeks and grind against it. Shit! How did I get so hard, so fast? She had a way of getting me instantly aroused. I ground back against her jewel and chased her tongue with mine for what only seemed like a few seconds, until the hiss and spit of my coffee machine caught my attention.

Reluctantly, I broke away to take care of it. "Want some?" I wondered.

She smiled. "Yes, where's your sugar?" We fixed our cups, then retired back to the sofa.

After taking a couple of sips. I confessed to her, "Since I'm totally clueless about what's been getting you so turned on, I'm more than happy to let you suggest an... activity? And, maybe some guidelines about what to expect, or what I could do?"

She chuckled. "That sounds perfect!"

Not much else was discussed as we tried to wake up some more. She told me that she really hadn't thought that far ahead yet, since she was so caught up in figuring out how she was going to seduce me. Other than her anal deflowering, she suggested that maybe we could just pick a scenario and try it.

Eventually, hunger overtook us. She helped me scrounge up a simple breakfast which we greedily scarfed down. We then returned to the couch to cuddle and inhale some more caffeine.

It wasn't much later that we began to get frisky again. We ended up in my bedroom where she stripped and asked me if I had something to tie her up with. All I could think to do was dig through my dresser where I found a few old scarves that Bev must have overlooked when she left.

"Tie my hands behind my back." She turned and waited for me. As I finished the knot on the scarf around her wrists, she added, "Now, tie my elbows together." I took a second scarf and bound her there, as well. "Our safe word will be-- ummm-- halt. Okay?"

"Safe word?" I wondered.

"If we need to stop-- for any reason-- just say that word." She walked next to the bed, turned toward me and lowered her gaze. "I am yours, brother. Use me any way you want to get your cock hard."

I was actually getting used to the way she clued me in on what came next. I walked to her and put my finger under her chin, tipping her head up to look at me. "Before I fuck your ass, slut, I'm gonna fuck your throat. Lie down on the bed." She fell back on the bed where I grabbed her legs and spun her around. I grasped her head, saying, "I want to watch my cock sliding inside your throat." I tugged her toward me until her head hung off the edge. "Say ahhh!"

My flesh felt heavier as it began to fill with blood, slowly lifting between my thighs. Her mouth opened wide to let me insert my knob. From what I had discovered earlier, I didn't pause, feeding my cock steadily inside. It was a stunning sight to see her flesh rise as I went deeper. I watched the tip move further down her throat until my balls touched her forehead.

At that same moment, her throat muscles went to work. Her expertise in massaging me blew me away. She was extremely good at it, and she seemed to know it. As I pulled back to watch my knob retreat from inside, I swore I saw her smiling.

When nothing was left in her mouth but my glans, she swiped her tongue about, her lips tickling the ridge. Somehow, she managed to utter, "Mum-m-m! Love it!" while she worked me over. Fascinated by what had just happened, I shoved back in and stared at my knob beneath her skin again. She groaned erotically when my balls tapped her forehead.

There was no pause now. I got to seriously fucking her with increasing speed. Her nipples were enticing. They needed pinched, pulled and tweaked. Since she wanted the roughness, I treated them in kind. She jerked and shuddered as I played with them, but never missed a beat tending to my shaft. I added some slaps against them before leaning down on one stiffened arm and attacking her cunt with my free hand.

As my fingers touched her belly, her knees flew up and apart. When I went after her clit, I thought she would go crazy, wiggling and lifting her hips up to try and gain better contact. I slapped her clit before frigging, then tugging it. I was paying so much attention to her pussy that I had slowed my strokes. She took over, fucking my cock herself.

I was on fire as she jacked me off with her mouth. It was time to return the favor. I jammed my fingers into her hole, going after her spot. When I touched it, I heard her muffled cry with her pelvis lifting up. I drove her crazy for a minute, then withdrew to play with her plug, just so she knew what my ultimate target was. Pulling hard enough that I almost popped it out, I twisted it about for a bit, then went after her spot again.

It was almost a mistake. It felt like she was gonna bite my cock off. Instead, she relaxed and cooed while going after me even more vigorously, turning into a suction machine. I could feel my balls filling, but had no intentions of cumming just yet. If I was going to cum, it was going to be in her ass. That was what she wanted me to do.

When I stopped everything and pulled my erection from her mouth, I thought she was going to cry. "Baby, babyyyy! Don't staw-p. Please!" Dropping to my knees, I lifted her head and savagely kissed her. Her face was covered with a sticky mixture of our lust which I cleaned up with my tongue.

Breaking away, I told her, "Time to take your cherry, slut." She grinned from ear to ear as I stood and took control of her body. I spun her back around until I had her ass at the edge. Not satisfied, I walked to the head of the bed, grabbed a couple of pillows, returned, and jammed them under her ass to raise it higher.

"I like my slut's ass bright red!" I declared, spanking her fiercely. There was no more tentativeness in my approach, which drew squeals this time. Even when they were sharp enough to leave a red handprint there, she licked her lips and took what I gave her happily. When I quit, she was breathing hard, her nipples high and proud, while her eyes were watery.

"Yesss, brother! That's what your slut loves!"

I smiled, then bent my cock down to poke it into her glistening cunt. She grunted loudly when I roughly shoved to the bottom. I gave her a few more hard thrusts before leaving. With my cock in hand, I wanted to tease her a bit. I rubbed my tip up and around her clit, down between her lips before making a slow circle around her gem.

"Time to pop your cork." I wasn't gentle, creating a very audible noise when it came out. She groaned sharply, her eyes slamming shut from the suddenness. I replaced its absence by returning my knob to teasing her, shoving it in her cunt to wet it, then roaming back over my previous targets, including her very sensitive sphincter this time. She moaned and quivered as I circled, then pressed against it.

Her voice was needy, and a little breathy when she protested, "Please, brother. I want you!" With dreamy eyes, she begged me to take her. I pushed my knob back into her cunt once more, before planting it firmly against my target. With and evil smile, I pushed firmly. Bang! I was in!

She gasped sharply, her eyes widening, then she grinned. "More! I want all of you." I obliged her, slowly sinking deeper. Although her tunnel was extremely tight, there was almost no resistance. Her lips formed a big 'O' until I was fully buried. She let out a huge sigh. The feeling of being joined to her like this was stunning. I took my time to relish our coupling, slowly rotating my hips to feel my balls rubbing her skin and my tip stirring deep inside her.

The look on her face was haunting, so happy and-- at the same time-- in awe of what we were doing. "I love you, brother," she whispered, wiggling her butt on my erection. "Fuck me, baby! Go a little slow until I get used to it."

My strokes were soft and careful. After just a couple, she asked me to speed up. At the same time, she began to use her tunnel muscles to grip me. A few strokes later, she cut me loose. It was at this point, however, that I wanted a change, pulling out.

I could see a complaint on her face until I yanked the pillows from underneath her and tossed them on the floor. "On your knees," I directed, helping her roll over. She looked back over her shoulder as I adjusted her hips to the right height. Then, she cried out when I plunged back inside. But, it wasn't because there was any pain. It was due to my deeper penetration. I paused to stir my cock inside her like before, also to give her a second to adjust. Grabbing her upper arms, I warned, "Here we go, slut."

This time I pulled her back to me as I slammed forward, the loud smacking of our flesh sounding. She moaned with each thrust, while her tunnel had a death grip on my shaft. Looking down at where we were joined, I was fascinated by her inner flesh being sucked out with my shaft. I was pulling back on her so hard that her head was off the bed, hanging downward, and bobbing with each impact.

Her sudden scream shattered my concentration, her anal muscles clamping on me with an unbelievable force. I didn't even complete my next thrust before my own bellow of release joined hers. Everything disappeared-- no sound, no sight, only a strange ringing in my head and a lightning bolt, blasting through my body. Then... I was gone.

When I regained my senses, she told me that I was out of it for several minutes. She also told me that she had crashed just as hard. She was laying on her side, trying to rouse me so I could release her. After I untied her bindings, her only complaint was about some cramps in her shoulders from the whole thing.

We held each other in an embrace of happiness for the longest time, until she informed me she needed to go. There was still a bunch of things to do before heading back to work on Monday. She also promised we had only scratched the surface of what was ahead. She promised to give me a call soon, because more 'surprises' were to come.

*********

Thursday evening, Emma's phone call was both mysterious and cryptic. 'Be at my house at 7 pm, tomorrow. I have a new surprise for you.' Needless to say, I was curious beyond belief. When I knocked on her door, she opened it while remaining hidden behind the door. The interior of the living room was dimly lit, further deepening the intrigue.

"Come in, Sir." She closed the door while I turned to look at her, my mouth falling open as I examined her attire. She was decked out in a sheer, fiery-red babydoll top, open at the front and held together with a simple bow, tied between her breasts. Her thong panties barely concealed her cunt with a lacy pattern, while her hair was pulled back in a tight ponytail by a red ribbon. Her lips were painted a matching red and her shoes were tall, spiked heels accentuating her lovely legs even more.

She took my breath away. "Holy shit! You're beautiful, Emma!" I exclaimed.

She smiled coyly. "Thank you, Sir." Seeing the question on my face, she filled me in, "Because of my surprise, may I address you as 'Sir' for privacy reasons?" When I gave my consent, she went on, "May I remove your clothes, Sir?" Again I agreed, as she began to undress me in an extremely sensual manner. As each piece of clothing was removed, fingers lightly grazed my skin or fondled me, generating wonderful sensations, until I was completely nude. The whole routine already had my prick at half mast.

"Follow me, Sir." As she led me into her living room, I once again ogled her sexy ass, which only displayed a thin strand of her red thong that disappeared between her cheeks. It would have except for her gem peeking out as she strutted. She stopped by an easy chair to pick up a black piece of clothing, turning to me and holding it to show me the short, silky robe. "Your dressing robe, Sir." She helped me slip it on, then tied it closed, but not before erotically toying with my erection and my balls to completely finish my arousal. "May I speak freely, Sir?"

"You may always speak freely, slut."

She grinned, moving back to grab something from the chair. It was a black, party mask. "I have wanted to do something for quite some time, so I need you to wear this." She moved back in front of me as I took the mask without question and put it on. Her hands slipped inside my robe to continue to play. "Waiting in my bedroom is a good friend of mine. We've been discussing some of the same things that you and I have."

My shock at her revelation was obvious. "Ohhh--kay?" Her fingers were fluttering up and down my cock.

"May I take the lead and put on a show for you? Then, I'll give you clues as to what will be happening next?" She stared deeply into my eyes waiting for my answer, while tugging my flesh firmly.

My curiosity began to run amok. "Owwhh! Sounds delightful, my slut."

She giggled. "Your beautiful hard-on also says yes! Follow me, Sir." She released me, closing my robe before spinning around and heading down the hall to her bedroom.

Inside, it was almost as dark as the living room had been, with one big exception. It was a large room, highlighted by a king-sized, 4-poster bed with canopy. The entire area was illuminated by a forest of lit candles surrounding the bed. But, the real focus was the woman standing beside it.

She looked surrealistic and elegant, dressed in pink lingerie that matched what Emma was wearing, with the exception of the high heels. A pink mask left her identity in question. Medium-length, dark-brown hair with golden highlights, fell on top of her shoulders. Her body was petite, hinting at a younger woman.

Emma pressed against my side, informing me, "This is our new playmate that I told you about, Sir. I call her Baby, but it is for you to decide her name."

So this was how she would clue me in. Fair enough. "Baby, it is then."

Emma took hold of my arm, urging me toward the bed. "Have a seat in your chair, Sir. I will show her to you, like you wished." The chair was against the wall in front of Baby. Emma stopped me before I could sit down to address our guest, "If you are acceptable to Sir, this is what awaits." She untied the belt on my robe to show her my aching hard-on. I was startled when Baby inhaled sharply, then licked her lips. "I told you he had a beautiful cock! Did I not?"

With her eyes locked on my belly, Baby agreed, "Yes, Mistress." Like I said before, I always believed I have a nice penis, but all this admiration of it was still hard to accept.

Emma smirked at me lasciviously. "May I unwrap your present, Sir?"

I couldn't wait for the unveiling of the luscious treat standing there. "Show me my new toy, slut!" I tried to sound in charge, as much as possible, while I sat down. I swear my cock grew an inch by the time my ass hit the cushion.

Emma turned and stepped to our playmate, where her hands lightly danced over the exposed flesh to tease me before the wrapper came off. Emma's voice was low and sensual as she spoke. "I've explained to her the rules, and she knows that 'halt' is our safe word." Slithering behind Baby, she leaned in to put her mouth right next to her ear while her hands cupped Baby's breasts. "Sir told me he wants us to put on a show for him. If you do well, he may fuck us harder than usual, understand?"

Baby was still fixated on my erection, resting rigid against my belly. Her answer was soft and breathy, " I understand, Mistress." The bow holding the pink top was undone, then Emma pulled it apart to give me my first wonderful glimpse of her tits. Perfectly firm and round, they were maybe a C-cup with the prettiest, bright-pink nipples I had ever seen. Long pencil erasers, they jumped from their pale-red areola like bullets.

Baby moaned at the exposure of her boobs, a small shudder overcoming her. Emma peeled the top off her shoulders and discarded it to the side. "Play with your nipples for him. Show him how hard they are." With glassy eyes still looking at me, Baby did as she was told, fingers clamping on her nips excitedly. Just like Emma, she must enjoy it rough -- twisting, pulling, and pinching them, her face grimacing from the sensations.