Kinky Tales: Many Cocks to Suck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess that comes with the territory," I said, not sure whether I liked or disliked the idea.

"Many cock suckers like it," he added.

"I see," I said.

"Some more aggressive guys, usually the older men, will reach out and grab your cock," he continued.

"Not too subtle," I laughed.

"Yeah, subtlety is often lost here," he said. "Remember almost everyone is here for some action... only one out of a hundred are here just to watch a film."

"So the guys in the theatres watching the movie were really waiting for a cock sucker?"

"Or a cock to suck," he nodded, as he continued, "If you go into the theatre, similar rules apply, although they can be more complex."

"How so?" I asked.

"If you sit beside someone whose cock isn't out, they could either assume you're a cock sucker or you want your cock sucked," he said.

"I see."

"If their cock is out, the code is they want a blow job," he said.

"Clear enough," I nodded.

"Also in the theatre, others love to watch," he added, "and once you get one cock in your mouth you may be there for a while, since others will probably line up for your proven cock sucking mouth."

"Oh," I said.

"Some may try to fuck you too," he added, "although just like if a woman says it, no means no."

"That is good to know," I said, both fascinated and a bit uneasy at what I was learning. I then asked. "Are the rules the same in the straight theatre?"

"Yeah," he nodded, before adding, "although four times more guys come into this one."

"Why?" I asked.

"My theory?"

"Sure."

"Gay sex is understood here," he answered. "There is no shame. Just men helping out other men."

"I'm still dealing with the shame thing," I admitted.

He stood up and said, "You need to get over it. When you're here you are one of four things: a mouth to use, an ass to fuck, a dick to be fucked by or a dick to suck. No nuances. Nobody wants to know about your shame if any, or your life story."

"It's that simple?" I asked, even though it seemed pretty obvious it was.

"It really is that black and white," he said.

"Cool," I said.

"Well, I'm off home to the wife," he said before adding, "happy hunting."

"Thanks," I replied, shaking his hand again before he tucked his dick away and walked out.

I followed, finding the hallway empty, although two doors were closed.

I know it was probably bad manners, but I stopped by a closed door and listened.

I couldn't hear anything and was disappointed when I didn't.

I moved to the other and heard a guy groan. "Yeah, you little faggot, deep throat my cock."

I was about to continue listening when a guy turned down the hallway.

Sheepishly, I began walking, not yet able to give the 'I'm a cock sucker' signal.

I decided to walk into the theatre, curious if there was some action there.

There was.

I saw a young guy bent over a seat getting fucked by a large older man, while a man in a suit was in front of him getting his cock sucked by the same young guy... the guy was getting spit-roasted.

Two other men were watching, each with their cocks out, slowly stroking.

They both turned to look at me inquiringly as I entered.

I didn't move, but I watched the live sex scene, not even looking at the film that was playing... live sex was way hotter than filmed sex.

One of the guys, a bald white guy, who looked to be in his early thirties, looked at me, turned to showcase his hard dick, pointed to me and then his dick.

This wasn't a sign I'd had explained, but it was pretty clear.

Although part of me wanted to watch the spit-roasting, my hunger for cock took over. I nodded, walked over, wordlessly dropped to my knees in front of the man and took his cock in my mouth.

As I began sucking on the stranger's six-inch cock, not too big, not too small, I couldn't believe I was doing this.

I could hear the nearby guy's body slamming into the bottom, I could hear the bottom's whimpering and also hear him slobbering on the other cock.

Yet, I was slobbering on someone too... and it felt so natural!

I sucked slowly, getting used to having a cock in my mouth... Dani's strap-on and the shemale Ashton's cock having given me very limited experience.

After a couple of minutes a guy grunted and I knew the bottom guy had gotten a load either in his ass or his mouth.

As I wondered which, the guy I was sucking said, "Faster."

I obeyed, beginning to bob faster on the hard cock... wanting to experience the feel and taste of his load shooting into my mouth. Ashton had shot her load all over my face, well some had also landed on my wife's face, but the idea of swallowing a scrotum full of cum was very exciting... another first I wanted to make a reality.

I kept bobbing; the bottom was moaning loudly; my cock was rock hard inside my pants.

My... paramour? Cock provider? Cum donor? then grabbed my head with both his hands and began fucking my face. It felt oddly exhilarating just to be used, as I breathed through my mouth as his cock slammed into me, past my tongue and into my tight wet pussy... I mean throat... his balls bouncing off my chin.

A few rough thrusts, a loud grunt and cum was suddenly shooting into my mouth.

It exploded so fast, and so deep, that his load glided down my throat and I didn't get to taste any. But man, he came buckets.

Cannon blast after cannon blast spewed into my mouth and down my throat. He slowed down and I resumed sucking his cock, trying to milk any last remnants of cum, hoping to get a proper taste.

When he pulled out, the guy finally spoke, his accent Middle Eastern, "Thanks, cock sucker."

"No problem," I oddly replied, not even pondering his nationality until he'd spoken ... a cock was a cock.

A second later he moved away and a second cock was being offered to me.

I opened my mouth and took this larger cock in my mouth. It was thick and long. A cock I couldn't imagine anyone taking in the ass... it would tear them apart! It widened my mouth and I slowly sucked on it.

I bobbed for a couple of minutes before the nearby guy getting fucked screamed, "Yes, fill my ass with cum!"

He sounded so happy! I couldn't help but wonder if getting a load up the ass would feel as good as he was making it sound.

I suddenly remembered Dani wanted pictures! I reached into my pocket and asked, as I briefly took his cock out of my mouth, "Can you take a picture of me sucking your amazing cock for my wife?"

He roared with laughter, "That is a new one."

I looked up and saw I was sucking a guy in his fifties at least, although his cock looked so much younger.

He took my phone and asked, "Do you want an action shot for... was that for your wife or your mother, sonny boy?" He chortled that last part, making fun of me.

I answered, "Definitely my wife, and yes please, an action shot," trying to accept his humiliation with good grace as I took his cock back in my mouth.

"Oh yeah," he groaned, "suck that cock, you eager little cock sucker."

And at the moment that is exactly what I was... an eager cock sucker... a cum craving cock sucker... a submissive cock sucker... a for-one-night-only-main-attraction faggot.

Cock sucker.

Faggot.

The words suddenly didn't bother me.

I wanted to be a great cock sucker; a great faggot.

I felt a flash of light as a photo was taken... my mouth wrapped around a thick white cock. I couldn't wait to send it to Dani... I couldn't wait for her to see me with my mouth stretched.

I sucked for a few minutes, my jaw beginning to get sore, before he pulled out and began stroking his cock.

I begged, "Shoot your load all over my face."

"Oh yeah, talk dirty, faggot," he groaned.

I continued, surprising myself by getting turned on degrading myself, "Oh sir, paint my face with your cum, reward this dirty little faggot with a massive load of hot cum!"

"Oh fuck," he grunted, moving his cock above my head. I looked up as cum began dripping out of his cock and onto my forehead.

Unlike most guys, his cum didn't rocket out of him, but rather oozed out of him... like a slow drizzle.

The warm cum landing on me felt like a gentle rain shower of warm cum.

I opened up my mouth to catch some after feeling it rain on my forehead and cheeks, and as his flow increased it was like he was pouring a narrow stream of his cum into my mouth.

I caught some, kept my throat closed and let it pool in my mouth until he was done... wanting to taste it this time.

As he moved away, I closed my mouth and felt the texture: gooey.

The taste: salty.

I swallowed what I'd caught and stood up.

I held out my hand and he gave me back my phone.

I needed to go back to the hotel and jerk off.

A new guy was sucking someone as I turned to head out of the theatre. Yet for some reason I decided to turn back down the hall of small rooms.

I wasn't looking for more cock... that wasn't the plan, although subconsciously it must have been or I would have exited the building... three doors were closed now, two were empty and the last one, the same one that had begun this surreal night, contained an older black man sitting down on the bench... his cock out... his big black cock, hard and ready... for me! Beside him was a white guy, looking to be no more than in his early twenties, his cock also out.

Instantly, I knew I had to have it.

Instantly, I walked into the room and the black man, the main man as far as I was concerned, ordered in a deep tone, "Close the door."

Instantly, I obeyed.

Instantly, I dropped to my knees before them both.

"Ever sucked a black cock?" the black guy asked, slowly stroking his big black cock.

My mouth watered.

I had to suck that cock.

I answered, "No, sir."

"Sir," he chuckled. "I like that."

"Oh wow," the white guy declared, seeming to be as shocked as I was at what was happening.

"May I suck it?" I asked.

He chuckled again. "Of course, but first you must suck my friend here."

"Yes, sir," I said, slightly disappointed at not being allowed to taste the big chocolate stick displayed in front of me, but eager to suck his friend and then him if that's what it took to reach my destination.

I moved to the younger guy and wordlessly took his cock in my mouth.

"You weren't shitting me," the young guy groaned, as I began sucking on his smallish five inch cock.

I wondered what he'd been told, and my question was answered when the black guy replied, "I told you, Gary. You're guaranteed a great blow job and sometimes even a good fuck when you come here."

"I just can't believe it," Gary said.

"There are tons of married white guys who suck cock on the side," the black guy explained, before adding, "see? He's even wearing his wedding ring."

"Shit, he is married," Gary gasped, as I deep-throated his cock.

"Most of them are," the black guy continued. "They're almost all white, too. Although there's the rare Asian or Latino."

I thought to myself, There is also the odd black guy too, but I didn't figure it was my place to speak unless invited to.

"Shit, this guy really knows how to suck," Gary groaned, as I bobbed hungrily on his cock, wanting to get his load so I could get to the main attraction.

"Cock sucker," the black guy asked. "Does your wife know you love cock?"

I took the small cock out of my mouth, looked up at the black man and said, "It was her idea for me to come here."

"No, shit," he chuckled, looking surprised. He turned to Gary and said, "That's not the response I usually get."

Gary asked, "She actually sent you here?"

"Not here specifically," I clarified, "just someplace to explore my desire to suck cock."

"Shit, that's a totally new one," the black guy said in wonder.

"Actually speaking of my wife," I said, again pulling my phone out of my pocket for someone tonight. "Can you take pictures of me with each of your cocks in my mouth for Dani?" I then realized I had just used her real name.

He took my phone and said, "Sure, man."

"Thank you, sir," I said, looking forward to having photographic evidence of my first BBC.

I returned to the small white cock and resumed my deep throat attack, still wanting to get him off as soon as possible.


"Stroke my cock too," the black man demanded.

I obeyed, reaching up blindly and seeking out his big, thick cock.

Multi-tasking was never a good skill of mine, but I tried to bob on one and stroke the other.

I never really got into a rhythm, but I must have done a good enough job as the young guy grunted, pulled out and spewed a load all over my face.

I closed my eyes and savoured the feel of thick ropes of cum painting me all over, it felt like a lot, and I couldn't wait to see what it looked like when someone photographed me for Dani!

Once he was spent, I wiped my eyes so I could open them and said to the guy, who was much younger than me, "Thank you, sir."

"Anytime," he said.

I moved to the big black cock and asked, "May I please suck you now, sir?"

"Go ahead," he nodded.

I eagerly took it in my mouth. Unlike my furious bobbing of Gary, I wanted to worship this cock.

I swirled my tongue around the thick cock head, while I slowly stroked his hard, thick shaft.

As weird as it sounded, I wanted to give this older gentleman, obviously experienced, the best blow job ever. I wanted them to be talking about me long after I'd served both of them.

I began slowly bobbing, taking a little more each time I went down.

After a minute or so, he ordered, "Go to my balls, now."

I took his thick chocolate stick out of my mouth and slid my tongue down his shaft as he spread his legs wider to give me access to his black ball sac. I wasn't completely sure what to do down there, but I simply sucked around on his ball sac, exploring until I found a testicle. When I did, I sucked it into my mouth.

"This one we could probably spit-roast," the black man said.

"Spit roast?" Gary asked.

"One fucks his face while the other pounds his ass," the black man explained.

"Oh, that would be wild," Gary said.

As I found the other ball, the idea of bottoming for a guy was turning me on more now than ever, yet I was positive this black cock would tear me apart.

"Oh yeah, Bill is always available for a quick cum deposit in either hole, but he really likes being double-teamed," the black guy added.

"The file guy?" Gary asked.

"Yeah, but you can also de-file him anytime you like."

"Oh, fuck, funny," Gary roared, as I moved my tongue back up the black shaft.

"Are you a bottom boy too?" the black man asked.

"Only to my wife," I answered.

"No real cock yet?" he asked.

"No, sir." I admitted.

"Do you want one?" he asked, as he tapped his cock on my lips.

"Probably one day," I answered, before adding, "but I want her there for that; tonight I'm just becoming the best cock sucker I can be."

"Well, you're doing just fine; keep practising," he offered.

I took his cock back into my mouth and resumed sucking.

"How did you find out about this place, Jamie?" Gary asked as I sucked.

Jamie... that's his name.

"A buddy of mine said guys will line up here for black cock," Jamie answered.

"So it seems," Gary said.

"So I had to check it out," Jamie said, before adding, "and I've never come here without finding an eager mouth to blow me or a tight ass to pound."

"And it's only a block away from the office," Gary added, as I now was bobbing hungrily, taking over half of Jamie's cock in my mouth.

"Yes, very convenient," Jamie agreed.

Man, I wish I'd had such a place to find cock so easily back home, although my celebrity status there as a hockey player would make it impossible anyway.

"Yeah, you can come dump a load before a case or to celebrate a victory or to even roughly face fuck some faggot after a loss," Jamie elaborated, as I reached the seven-inch mark. Not that it was marked of course.

I wondered how any guy could handle getting face fucked by this ten inch black snake... I felt completely full with seven.

"Cool," Gary said.

"Want to see him beg?" Jamie asked while beginning to moan.

"Fuck, yeah."

"Cock sucker, look up and beg for my cum," Jamie demanded, as he stood up and began stroking his cock with one hand while aiming my phone with the other.

Was he filming me? Shit, I hoped so.

I looked up from my submissive position on my knees and begged without hesitation, "Please coat my face with your cum, sir. Show my wife what kind of cock sucking faggot I am."

My faggot response was all he needed as rope after rope immediately splattered my face.

I caught the last rope and once he was done, I looked into the phone and said, speaking to my wife, "I love you, Dani, I hope you got to eat some tasty pussy."

I then leaned forward and took his pulsing cock back into my mouth.

"You see, he can't get enough," Jamie said.

"Hard to believe he's married," Gary said.

"Most cock suckers are," Jamie repeated an early assertion. "Unless they're gay of course, but that seems to be a completely different psychology and you never see any gay guys here, just cock suckers and bottoms. And givers like us, of course."

"Wild," Gary said, as Jamie pulled his cock out of my mouth.

"If your wife ever wants some of this, here is my card," Jamie offered, pulling a card from his suit.

"I'd never be able to please her after you were finished," I joked.

"Yeah, once you go black..." he chuckled.

"That may go for cock sucking faggots too," I joked back, as I got off my knees.

"If I see you here again, I'm taking your ass," Jamie promised.

"I'm not sure I could take it," I said. "Your cock is a lot bigger than my wife's."

"Real faggots are born to take big dicks," he said, before appraising, "and you're a real faggot."

"For you, I think maybe I am," I agreed, knowing I wanted to feel his cock in my ass.

Suddenly his phone rang. Jamie sighed, "It's the wife."

"You're married?" I asked.

"Twenty-five years next week," he said, pulling his pants up before waving me out.

As I left, I heard him say, "Just finished training Gary the new guy, honey."

I walked out of the cock sucker and bottom area, down the stairs and outside into the evening air.

I headed back to the hotel, my cock dying to get the personal attention it longed for.

After walking blindly halfway to the hotel, lost in my thoughts, I finally began noticing my surroundings and noticed passersby looking at me weirdly and I finally realized the obvious... I was wearing a few loads of cum on my face!

Fuck!

Head down, I scurried the rest of the way to the hotel and took the stairs to avoid being seen.

In my hotel room, I looked into the mirror. The cum had dried and wasn't really noticeable unless someone looked real closely.

I washed my face and pulled out my phone.

I sent Dani a pic of the first cock in my mouth.

I sent my bride a pic of me sucking the small white cock while I was stroking the big black cock.

I looked through a couple dozen photos of me with the BBC in my mouth before sending Dani the one with over half of it in my mouth.

I then watched the video. It was a good five minutes of me sucking Jamie's cock, before begging for his cum and getting the load all over my face.

I jerked myself off as I watched it.

I came in two minutes.

I then edited a copy of the video to thirty seconds... that was all I could text at one time... and sent her the video of me begging for cum... of me getting a massive facial... before saying "I love you, Dani, I hope you got to eat some tasty pussy." I then took the black cock back in my mouth.

I then texted:

Sorry, Mistress. I only accomplished two of your three demands. I just feel you need to be with me if I become a bottom faggot. I want to do it, but I want you to be there both so you can support me but also so you can enjoy the show as some big cock pounds my ass. Love you and I'll call you in the morning. PS: I hope you're not ashamed of me.