Kiss

Story Info
An essay on the mouth-to-mouth pleasure.
1.2k words
4.35
16.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magnolia13
Magnolia13
10 Followers

Satisfaction is all about just enough and never too much and sometimes leaving with just a little bit of want left, that thought that 'next time I want to try... or maybe this with that would be good...' Yes, satisfaction is having and still wanting, and anticipating the next experience.

A kiss should whet the appetite, should herald the coming attractions, should be tasting and exploring and intermission and starts and finishes and all the in between moments. A kiss can set the mood, and it can ruin the mood if neglected. Never underestimate the power of a kiss, a kiss to command, a kiss to implore, a kiss to heal, a kiss to begin, a kiss to surprise, a kiss to tease, a kiss to remind, kisses to move, kisses to follow, kisses to open, kisses to ask, kissed to gift, kissed hello and goodbye and kissed awake and asleep, kissed to calm and kissed to arouse, kissed into a fever and kissed until words are beyond reach.

A satisfying kiss at any time is one that is fully engaged, lips and tongue and hands and skin and bodies touching or not, is felt in every inch of every part of every bit of each kissed. It leaves both satisfied but also in anticipation of the next one, it leaves just a little want behind, some appetite for later.

I came late to kissing, twenty years old when I experienced my first one. He was quite arrogant about being my first, very full of himself and gloating that he would teach me all I had been missing. He did teach me, that is true, but only in retrospect really, as later kisses were compared, not always favourably, sadly for him. But I didn't know any better at the time, so his closed mouth kisses were acceptable in that moment. Looking back I can see that he was rather squeamish about a lot of things, not the least of which was kissing, but that is another essay for another time. My first kiss was a gentle pressing of his closed lips to mine, his eyes closed as well, and maybe that underlines the entire experience, closed, contained, restrained. But as first kisses go, I suppose it was pleasant, if not the world shaking event that fiction would lead one to expect.

The first man to really kiss me like he knew something about something was actually my fifth lover. I dated him the Summer before my twenty-second birthday. I was the second woman he had ever had sex with, in fact, I was the first woman he had actual intercourse with, but the second he had ever fooled around with or done anything at all with, so it was interesting to me that he was such a fine kisser.

He was happy to sit on the couch and kiss, happy to explore and experiment, happy to experience me as much as I was experiencing him. I suppose he spoiled me a bit, as he let me taste as much of him as I wanted, at whatever pace I wanted. I discovered that his nipples were as sensitive as mine, a surprise to me as I never imagined that men would have sensitive nipples. (why I don't know, I suppose it didn't occur to me that men would be just as mammalian as women.) I was allowed free reign to roam where I liked with my hands and mouth, to stroke and caress and discover. I always returned from my sensory journey back to his lips, to kiss him and be kissed by him. He could make me tingle everywhere at once with his kiss. He would touch the tip of his tongue to my lips, then trace his tongue just inside my lips, opening my mouth to him and then run the tip of his tongue along my gumline, a very sensitive spot, and then deepen the kiss to thrust his tongue against mine, mimicking the act we would soon engage in together, a teasing preview of coming attractions. He would pull back and start again, tracing, teasing, thrusting, tasting, making love to my mouth with his.

We spent many satisfying hours engaged in this sort of exploration over the course of our brief relationship.

I met a man who liked to wrap his hand all the way around my neck while kissing. It was a bit disconcerting at first. He would wrap his right hand behind my neck and caress the opposite side of my throat with his fingertips while holding me to him with his other hand. It seemed weird, like watching left handed people write with that awkward angle they use to hold the pen to paper.

I spent a very enjoyable evening with a man who could kiss like there was nothing better on Earth to do at that moment than kiss me breathless. This might have been helped by the fact that he had J.J. Cale albums that we listened to while laying on his sheepskin and buffalo hide covered couch... the texture junkie in me had joy on multiple levels that evening. For hours we were on that couch kissing and touching and slowly exploring.

I was engaged briefly in my mid-twenties to a young man that discovered the joys of girls with weird erogenous zones. He figured out how to kiss my ears and make me go a little nuts. He never put his tongue directly in my ear, as that is not only disgusting but risks an ear infection, but did show me that the unusual is a perfectly acceptable kissing opportunity. He would trace my ear with his tongue, then nibble all the way around the outside of my ear and then inhale, and oh my gods, that inhale in my ear would make me melt right into him, and then he would start again with the nibbling, the tugging on my earlobe with his teeth, and the breathing and then growling in my ear. (He actually brought me to orgasm once doing this, and only this.) By the time he moved his mouth back to mine to kiss my lips, I would be utterly mindless with pleasure and pretty pliable to whatever he wanted to do next. (There is the secret weapon folks, breathe in my ear just right and fuck my mouth with yours and I will follow you anywhere.)

My longest lasting relationship started with a birthday kiss I gave him. I had intended to give him a peck-on-the-cheek kiss, but he turned his head at the last second and kissed me back, and then put his arms around me and kissed me right, and it was very, very right. He had a beautiful beard and moustache and I loved how his hair curtained me when he leaned over me in bed. I could pet his hair for hours, left to do as I liked. He would visit me at work or I would visit him on my breaks as we worked literally around the corner from one another, and kiss and fool around in his office or mine. Illicit kisses are delicious kisses.

When asked what my favourite fantasy is, I am just a bit embarrassed to admit that I fantasize about kissing most often. Remembered kisses, missed kisses, anticipated kisses. Oh, I imagine other things too, don't get me wrong. But mostly, it is all about the kiss, baby.

Magnolia13
Magnolia13
10 Followers