Kiss of the Moon Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aren't you tired?" she complained as she opened her eyes.

"No," he told her, as he licked her blood from his lips. He lapped gently at the wound sealing it. He travelled further down, he kissed her rounded firm backside then sunk his teeth in. Amy moaned, his bites were sweet torture to her. Wolfgang released the bite, he kissed and licked at the abused flesh. He travelled up her body and rested his weight on her.

Amy's toes curled, she loved it when he did this, his weight pressing her down, staking his claim to her before he finally made love to her. His erection was nestled between her thighs, his lips went to her ear. He bit at the lobe making Amy shiver and close her eyes. She arched her hips up inviting him to slide home to take her. Wolfgang growled seductively at the invitation but he wanted to watch her eyes as he made love to her, watch her face contort into those beautiful faces she made when they made love.

He rose up to his hands and knees. Amy thinking he wanted to shift and take her rose up to get into position. Wolfgang flipped her onto her back and settled his body back down on her. Amy moaned and rubbed her chest against his, her breasts ached to be touched.

He went to her ear, "You bit me," he growled into her ear. Amy smirked, so that's what was keeping his blood fired up even now when she knew he was half exhausted. He bit her ear lobe again. Amy opened her mouth and sunk her teeth into his neck drawing blood. Wolfgang growled low and menacing. He pulled her legs open and slid his length home. Amy released her bite to moan. Wolfgang started to pummel her willing body. Amy's nails dug in and dragged lines across his back. She had learnt that pain, even a little, was a big turn on for Wolfgang. Wolfgang growled into her ear. "Bite me..."

Amy smiled and sank her teeth back into his flesh, this time his chest, Wolfgang's pace sped up.

"Harder, make me bleed." he whispered urgently.

Amy sank her teeth in harder, his blood coated her teeth, she released the bite and licked at the bite mark. Wolfgang growled. Amy's teeth sunk in again as she climaxed. Wolfgang slowed his pace but he didn't stop. He growled, he wanted her so much. Amy was pushing against him, she wanted him off her.

"Amy..." he whined, he didn't want to stop the delicious friction he was creating between their bodies.

"I want to taste you," Amy told him

Wolfgang growled as he got off of her, he rolled onto his back and rested his back on the head board, he flicked the light on as he wanted to watch this. He got comfortable. Amy was already settled between his legs. She used a bandana to keep her hair back. She leant in near his base and let her tongue snake out and she licked him from root to tip. Wolfgang's hands wanted to tangle in her hair but he restrained himself. Wolfgang felt her teeth gently applying pressure, she was watching his reaction. Wolfgang's eyes closed in pleasure. Amy's lips engulfed the head of his penis. Her hand started to jack him off. She tried to slide more of him into her mouth, but he was just too big.

"It's okay Amy I like what you did before," Wolfgang told her, he more than liked what she did before, just thinking about it made him even harder.

Amy slid him from her mouth. "What do you want?" Amy asked him teasingly.

Wolfgang's hand cupped her neck and he gently pushed her lips back over his penis. Amy's teeth grazed his head as he slid into her mouth again. Wolfgang groaned, he never knew that Amy's bites could arouse him so much. He'd had to fight himself, after she sunk her teeth into his forearm, to stop himself from picking her up, bending her over the table and taking her in front of the Alpha's. Earlier as she bit him while they were making love he nearly blew, or would have if he hadn't caught himself. Just the hint of her teeth on his penis and he had to start thinking about other things to stop himself from loosing his seed and missing all the fun. She had startled him in the shower with her bite, startled him enough that before he could even think about something else it was already too late but he wanted to enjoy this.

Amy smirked, she gently raked her teeth against the sensitive head and she slid him back out of her mouth. Wolfgang cursed as his body tightened. Amy watched him as she gently played with his balls, she leant down and gently sucked on his balls. She gently nibbled on him. His penis jerked. "Amy..." Wolfgang groaned. Amy released his balls and raced back to the head of his penis. She had only just managed to get him back in her mouth when he exploded. She kept jacking him off as she sucked him dry. Wolfgang took several deep breaths, he couldn't remember a time when he had ever cum so hard, not even when he first had Amy. Amy licked her lips once she released him. Wolfgang pulled her into his arms, Amy rested her head on his shoulder.

"Are you okay?" Amy asked after several long moments of silence. "Did I bite you too hard?"

Wolfgang chuckled. "No you didn't bite me too hard and yes I am fine. I'm just recovering, I don't think I have ever cum that hard before."

Amy smiled and turned to him. "Really... I must remember to do that more often then."

Wolfgang smiled, "Oh yes please," Amy chuckled. Wolfgang stroked the scars on her back. "I am the luckiest man in the world to have found you."

Amy smiled. "You better believe it," Amy started to drift off to sleep. Amy slid a hand between them to feel his penis. It was still hard enough she thought to herself. She shifted her weight and slid him within her. "Better," she mumbled to herself as she finally slid into slumber.

****

Amy woke slowly the next morning, Wolfgang was asleep beneath her. Obviously the attack hadn't come, Amy thought to herself. Wolfgang woke and smiled. He wrapped his arms around her. His hands slid over her body. "How's your wrist?" he asked her.

Amy shrugged as she pulled the immobiliser off and rotated her wrist, it didn't feel broken. "Okay I guess," she put the immobiliser back on, until Nathanael okayed it she was to wear it.

"Come on I'm hungry," Wolfgang told her. Amy rolled off him and they both went to have a morning shower. They didn't linger, Amy put on some underwear then tried to decide what she would wear. Wolfgang grabbed her and flung her on to the bed. Amy squealed as she landed then glared at him. Wolfgang smiled, he covered her and rubbed his body against hers, he held her tightly to ensure his scent would linger on her skin. Amy just stayed still and let it happen knowing what possessed him was a fear of loosing her, of someone trying to take her from him, laying his scent down thick on her body would keep men away from her. She rubbed her face against his chest, Wolfgang gently growled as her lips brushed a nipple.

There was a gentle knock on their door. Nancy popped her head in, "Sorry to interrupt... Bastion was wondering if Becky was allowed to wander or if she was restricted to the 'box'?" Nancy shrugged.

Wolfgang released Amy and stood. Amy got up and dressed. "There is no reason to keep her in there. I would prefer that she stay in the manor and not go out exploring it's grounds," Wolfgang told Nancy.

"I'll go get her," said Amy as she finished getting dressed. She slid on some sandals and went with Nancy to the basement. They walked up to Becky's room. Becky it's me Amy, men are arses let me in. Amy said to her.

They could hear the bolts and locks being undone, they undid the locks on their side. Becky glanced out and smiled, "So are you here to spring me?" Becky asked.

Amy nodded, "But you are restricted to the house, you can't leave it," Amy told her. Becky nodded she could accept that. She walked out and turned to Nancy. "Becky this is Nancy, she's Shia's mate," Amy introduced.

Nancy smiled and held out her hand to shake. "Hello Becky did you sleep well?" Nancy asked.

Becky frowned. "Not really, I kept having flashes, nothing concrete just pieces to a puzzle I can't figure out," Becky told them, they nodded.

"Have you eaten?" Amy asked.

Becky shook her head. "Bastion promised me blueberry pancakes when he brought down my morning coffee," she went back into the room and retrieved the mug. "He knew just how I liked it," Becky told them as they went up stairs.

"Probably forced the information from Wolfgang who picked it from my mind," Amy said in explanation. "Bastion likes to know about the guests in his domain, the Alpha's don't count since they're not here permanently but you will be so he will learn your likes and dislikes, cater to your needs," Amy said continuing the explanation as they walked down a hallway and into the large dining room.

They paused to take in the scene. Gillian was hovering over Sienna as she ate. Nathanael smiled as he saw Amy and Nancy with Becky. Most of the Alpha's were outside eating in the nice morning weather, the large bi-folding doors were opened and tables were set on the patio. Wolfgang was trying hard to keep his attention on his paper. Amy sat next to him. Within moments of her sitting, Bastion had breezed in and put down her coffee.

"Bastion your too good to me," Amy told him.

Bastion smiled and took the cup from Becky, "Another?" He asked.

Becky nodded, "Yes please." Bastion nodded and walked away.

Nathanael stood and walked over, he didn't want to disturb Sienna as she ate but he would disturb Amy. "Okay Amy wrist," he told her. Amy held out her hurt wrist. Nathanael took the immobiliser off and felt her wrist, the fractures were gone. "Good, the fractures are gone," he told her. He gestured at her to stand. Amy sighed, put down her coffee and stood, she took her shirt off and slapped it on the table. Nathanael examined the bite marks on her neck, the scabs were beginning to fall of.

"You've been scratching," he told her angrily.

Amy nodded. "Yeah but only because I know it'll piss Wolfgang off and I never scratch hard enough to remove a scab," she told him. Nathanael snorted.

He saw several fresh bite marks. "When did you get these?" he asked as he poked an area next to the new bite marks.

"Last night," Amy told him honestly. Wolfgang smirked.

"Anywhere else." Nathanael asked.

"Yep." Amy replied.

"Show me." Nathanael demanded.

"No way." Amy told him.

Where? Nathanael asked her silently. Amy pictured her backside and where Wolfgang had bitten her. Nathanael nodded, he reached into his bag and pulled out a tube of 'wonder cream', he had discovered that when applied to injuries they wouldn't get itchy. He gave a tube to Amy. Amy smiled and took the tube and slid it into a pocket. She pulled her blouse back on and buttoned it up as she sat.

Nathanael took a deep breath he walked over to Becky. "May I see your wounds?" he asked carefully.

Becky nodded and stood. She slid her shirt off and tossed it on the table. Nathanael took off the bandages and the thick matting. He carefully examined the wounds. The long gashes ran down her back and across her chest.

"The stitches can come out now." He told her, he quickly grabbed his bag and pulled out scissors and forceps. Several of the Alpha's at a time came over to study the wounds. Becky started to get uncomfortable.

Amy got up and stood before her. "Becky they just want to see, because by looking at the wounds they can tell whether your attacker was in a frenzy or if the attack was controlled," Amy told her to calm her down. Becky nodded and ignored those who came to examine the wounds. Nathanael gently removed the stitches. He offered her shirt to her, the Alpha's took the hint and left her alone they didn't all need to see the wounds.

"I would like it if you slept naked from now onwards, air on them now will help heal them. If they get itchy don't scratch just put some of this on," he told her as he offered her another tube of cream.

Becky nodded, she pulled her shirt on and tucked the cream into a pocket. Nathanael knelt next to her as she sat.

"Becky if you have any questions or if you want to talk, feel free to call me or grab me when you see me Okay." He told her. Becky nodded. "Now one last look at Sienna then I have to get home before my mate kills me. I've never had to run around so much in my life. I'm beginning to feel my age." He said to no one in particular.

Wolfgang chuckled. "You're not old, you're a young century aren't you?" Wolfgang said fishing.

"A hundred..." Nathanael said amused. "I've never been so young," he said in mock annoyance. Everyone chuckled as Bastion finally started to serve them breakfast.

****

Wolfgang rubbed his face against Amy's back. He jerked awake as his phone was ringing. He grabbed his phone. "Hello," he said groggily.

"Wolfgang..." Wolfgang's eyes opened, he was now wide awake.

"Becky," Wolfgang said seeking confirmation.

"Yes... get Amy out of that room. They're here, they're going to take her if you don't get her out of there," Becky told him.

Wolfgang was on his feet, his sudden movement woke Amy. Wolfgang shifted into his hybrid form and howled his warning. He gave the phone to Amy. Amy tugged the sheet out from under Wolfgang and wrapped it around herself, she grabbed the phone. Amy stayed with Wolfgang. Wolfgang was thinking about where to put Amy, the safest place for Amy was the padded cell Becky was in.

"Becky he's taking me to you." Amy told her as she followed his thoughts. Wolfgang opened the door, he was joined by Shia, Grey-hawk and Shia's second Garth.

"Becky told us, I've already sent Nancy to her as have some of the other Alpha's with pregnant mates, the others are sealing them in, they are not going to get away," Shia said confidently, he firmly believed that if he thought on something long and hard enough the universe would have to comply. Wolfgang nodded.

They all jerked hearing breaking glass. They started to move keeping Amy between them. Wolfgang led them trying to take a route that would keep them from danger, until Amy was safely in the box with the others. Then they could fight and get the men who were doing this and tear them limb from limb. They took short cuts through rooms, as they started to go through the empty ballroom Amy paused and grabbed Wolfgang stopping him. Wolfgang sensed her unease about the direction they were going. She knew danger waited in the narrow hallway, she couldn't explain how she knew she just did.

Eyes glowed in the doorway. Wolfgang went to take them back the other way but again Amy stopped him, they were boxed in. Almost fifteen Were's in various stages of change blocked off their exits. Only one of them was in human form, he was the leader of this group.

Gillian, we're pinned down in the ballroom, the entire pack is here and they want Amy. Seal them in they are not to get away. Wolfgang told him.

Two minutes. Stall for two minutes, I have twenty Alpha's and all the Seconds sealing them in. Gillian told him.

The man standing with the rogues was wearing an expensive suit. He eyed over their small group. Wolfgang had done the wise thing, he had told the Alpha's to erase all signs of them being there. So that the rogues would assume there were only a few pack members there. Their mistake. They were going to be in for a rude shock soon.

"You've got something that belongs to me," he said, Sienna had been right he had an Italian accent.

"I have nothing that belongs to you... you are on my land without my permission," growled Wolfgang

"Boo-hoo. I don't give a fuck," he spat out. His eyes roamed over Amy and he smiled. Amy lifted her head and stared at him in defiance as their eyes locked. Amy knew better than to lock eyes, unless she was certain that the person was of lesser rank than her, locking eyes was like slapping someone in the face and declaring battle. Most of the time the lesser ranked Were would avert their eyes the moment they realised it had happened then they would crawl forward and await any form of punishment.

Amy held her gaze, she was not going to be the one to stop this contest of wills. The smile left his face, "Insolent bitch," he spat out as he tore his eyes from her. Amy smirked, pleased that she had done what Wolfgang could not. The smile returned to his face. "You will be fun to break," he told Amy. He turned to Wolfgang, "Since you have my mate I think I will take yours... she's much more delectable than the bitch that survived," he commented.

Wolfgang's hackles were up, this definitely was an Italian wolf, it wouldn't have mattered a hoot if he had no accent, there were lots of rumours floating around. He had heard some rumours that some of the meaner Italian wolves liked to bite a human female, infect them, then see if they survived the turning and if they did then claim them as their own. He had also heard the survival rate of those women was zero. They were normally beaten to death by the man who bit them, forcing the whole cycle to begin again.

"So you ran out of women in your own villages, you come to America, break our laws, break common protocol just because you want to get your dick wet," Wolfgang growled, he was going to find out everything before the fight broke out.

We're in position, we'll attack on your command. Gillian told Wolfgang.

The Italian smiled slowly, "The arse is so much more delectable here and I want what's mine."

"Becky is under my protection, attacking humans is forbidden, it was forbidden when we still lived in caves ten thousand years ago. It was forbidden for a reason you idiot," Wolfgang told him.

The Italian shrugged he didn't care, "Attack them... but spare the bitch she's mine." The rogues came forward. Wolfgang wanted to shift completely into wolf form but he would be leaving Amy defenceless. Shia wanted to shift as well, his mate as well as the other mates were safe, they were already in Becky's room but he knew he could not leave Amy, Wolfgang would never forgive him. He grabbed Grey-hawk, but Grey-hawk was not budging nor was he shifting, granted Amy wasn't his but he would die for her, his senses were telling him she was important, more important then any of them knew. Garth would only shift when Shia wanted him to.

The rogues slowly approached but Wolfgang, Shia, Garth and Grey-hawk didn't move, they kept their eyes on their foes but didn't move to engage them.

Now. Wolfgang ordered. There was a crash from the other door, six Alpha's raced in, more Alpha's raced in as the Second's blocked off escape. Fur started to fly as the rogues were out numbered. Wolfgang caught a flash of movement out of the corner of his eye. He was knocked over. Wolfgang struggled under the weight of the hybrid but managed to knock him free and he went after his attacker. Garth, Shia and Grey-hawk were pulled into the fray leaving Amy alone and undefended in the fight.

The Italian got to Amy on the confusion of the battle. "Your mine now bitch," he told her as he grabbed her arm.

Amy pulled free violently surprising the Italian. Amy's body felt like it was on fire, her heart started to race as did her breathing. White hot power rose up within her from a place she never knew existed. The power trickled into her veins like molasses. Amy didn't know what was happening, she could only assume that the change was coming, she didn't stop to think that it was coming too soon, she didn't even know if the burning sensation was normal, all she knew was that power was rising, her skin was tingling, one moment it was hot the next it was cold. All she had to do was think a word and something would happen, but she didn't know what. Was this how Wolfgang felt every time he shifted she wondered.

Amy's senses reeled, she felt dizzy with the power pouring into her veins saturating her cells. Everything seemed to press in on her as if she was in a vice that was being tightened, she felt as if she was going to explode. Nothing made sense to her, everything felt wrong, nothing was right. This wasn't right, flashed in her mind clearly. The battle was beginning to end. The Italian grabbed her and tried to yank her from her feet to get her out of there before they would be missed.