Kiss of the Moon Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" Amy complained groggily.

"Why did you go out to the stone circle?" Wolfgang demanded as he pulled her into a sitting position.

Amy shrugged, "I don't know...I woke up, went to the bathroom, then I stretched a little, the energy was pulsing, calling to me."

Wolfgang grabbed her shoulders. "How can I protect you if you go running off?" He felt his beast rear up. His arms shifted and his body grew. He managed to rein in his control, barely.

"Wolfgang there was no danger," Amy tried to reassure him.

Wolfgang growled, "How could you be so sure, you're weak..."

Amy grabbed his forearm and applied pressure. Wolfgang winced and released her.

"Now that we've decided I'm not weak..." Amy said anger flashing in her eyes.

"I didn't mean it like that Amy," Wolfgang gave her a pained look, "I meant your weakness, how you can barely keep your eyes open, barely move." He gathered her into his arms. Amy glared at him but allowed him to hold her. "You scared me last night," he explained.

"My instincts said safe Wolfgang. I don't intentionally try to put myself in danger," Amy said then frowned as she saw her arm. She turned to look at her other arm then wormed her way out of Wolfgang's arms and walked naked to the full-length mirror.

Her body was covered in some kind of writing. She turned around and glanced to her back, the markings were there as well. She lifted her hair, the markings started at the back of her neck just before the hairline. The marks then ran uniformly down her spine and finished with a symbol that nestled between the cheeks of her arse. Finer lines linked the strange lettering together and wove their own pattern around the letters. Amy also noticed that the letters branched across the back of her shoulders. Her back was covered similarly to her front in swirling marks; the only letters on her front were just above her bikini line and wrapped around her hips to join the lettered marks on her back.

"When did this happen?" Amy asked.

"I think the little dots of white light may have been responsible for the markings. Not to worry they should wash off," Rhiannon told her.

Amy nodded and was in the shower moments later to start scrubbing.

"Can you get her to drink these before she comes out?" Rhiannon asked.

Wolfgang nodded and followed Amy into the shower. He nuzzled against her neck. Amy jerked away.

"Scruffy mutt," She told him.

"Amy..." Wolfgang pleaded. He wanted to help her, to touch her, to make love to her.

"Shave," Amy replied as she used a scrubbing sponge to remove the bright green marks from her arms. Wolfgang hopped out of the shower and quickly started to shave. When he was done he checked then he hopped back into the shower. He grabbed another scrubbing sponge and poured some shower gel onto it and started to scrub her back. Amy moaned at the rough pressure on her back, it was delightful. Amy's moan made his blood sing and his manhood harden. He rubbed a little harder as not all the marks on her back were coming off. The letters and the thin joining swirls were not leaving. Amy's skin quickly went red from the scrubbing.

"Amy they aren't coming off. Just leave them," Wolfgang told her and pulled her back to his body his erection poked her lower back. Wolfgang's right arm snaked around her body to mould her breast as he leant down and started to nibble on her ear. Amy turned around in his arms. Wolfgang pressed her against the tiles preventing her from kneeling and taking him in her mouth.

"Not this time," Wolfgang told her. He lifted her up keeping her back pressed against the tiles. Amy's legs wrapped around his hips and she arched her body wanting him to take her. Wolfgang growled and captured her lips, kissing her deeply, Amy moaned and dug her fingernails into his shoulders. Wolfgang growled against her lips and lifted her hips higher.

He changed his mind about how he wanted to take her. He turned her around, and used his left arm under her arms to hold her up. He pressed her against the tiles and nuzzled against her neck, he lifted her a little higher and jerked his hips forward. He groaned as he slid between her folds, he shifted his angle as he went again to try to impale her.

There was a knock on the shower screen. Wolfgang growled, as he wanted to join their bodies, to cum deeply within her. He pressed his hips forward ignoring whoever was trying to interrupt. The head of his shaft popped into her, Amy groaned and wiggled her hips, she wanted more. Rhiannon opened the shower screen and blushed as she watched Wolfgang slide a decent piece of maleness into her daughter's body.

Rhiannon coughed trying to draw their attention.

Wolfgang growled again, he ignored Rhiannon, he used his body to pin Amy to the tiles as he thrust away. Amy moaned and tried to help by moving her hips. Wolfgang's free hand cupped her mound and started to stroke her clit. Rhiannon jerked out of the stall, everyone will just have to wait until they were done.

Wolfgang thrust demandingly into her, listening to her groan and claw at the tiles. His teeth sunk into her neck as he growled. His finger between her legs sped up with his thrusting. Amy felt blood run down her neck, then she felt her body clamp down on him, and she cried out as she climaxed. Wolfgang joined her moments later.

Wolfgang released her neck and panted. "Sorry," he apologized.

Amy chuckled, "What on earth for?" She asked as she tried to get her breath back.

"For not making it last longer," Wolfgang told her. He gently slid free of her and sat her on her feet. He gently stroked her body.

"I don't mind." Amy turned around. "You showed me how much you needed me."

Wolfgang hugged her then pulled her back under the water to clean up. Ten minutes later they were seated with the others.

"I really wish you had let us look at the writing Rhiannon described," Taliesin told her.

"Oh bloody heck Taliesin it didn't all come off," Amy told him. She jumped to her feet and pulled her shirt off. She turned around and loosened her pants letting them slide down a little to expose the rest of the markings.

"We couldn't get these off no matter how hard we scrubbed," Wolfgang told them. Taliesin grabbed a digital camera and started to take photos. Amy pushed her thong down so he could get the last symbol that was nestled in the crack of her arse. He then took the photos of the letters that followed her bikini line around her hips and back around to meet with the letters on her back. Taliesin lifted her hair to get the last few marks that went up her neck. Once he had the last of the photos he stepped back and let Amy dress.

Mryddin jumped forward. "A moment please, I want a sample of your skin, it's not paint, maybe it's a dye or even tattoos." He told her as he took the first few layers of skin that included normal skin and marked skin; he put the skin in a jar.

"Thanks Amy," Mryddin told her.

"Wait, may I just have a look?" Cleopatra asked.

Amy shrugged her answer; she didn't really care. Cleopatra walked forward to study the language. She tilted her head.

"It's like nothing I've seen before, it looks like some kind of cross between a rune of some sort and a weird kind of hieroglyph." Cleopatra stepped away letting Amy dress. She turned to Taliesin, "Can I get copies of those, I want to try to decipher them. I only wish I had a key, some kind of known symbol that I could work from."

Amy pulled her clothes on then walked over to a bookshelf and started to look at spines.

"Cleopatra is our cryptologist," Mryddin explained to Amy.

"One of the best, she's better than computers, sees patterns programs can't," Arthur said as he shifted to get a better seat.

Guinevere glared at the man she had once been married to, "No she just takes an interest in languages, she takes time to learn each language she comes across, she doesn't just implant the illusion she's speaking their language when in fact she's just projecting it into peoples thoughts."

"Shut up Guinevere," Arthur snapped.

"Screw you," Guinevere snapped back.

"Enough," Noah said loudly. "You think you would both be over it by now..."

"Over it... I've been portrayed as the ultimate betraying harlot..." Guinevere spat out.

"And I an idiot..." Arthur interrupted.

"NO HISTORY," Everyone besides Guinevere and Arthur shouted.

"What's done is done." Taliesin said trying to calm the two down.

"The story is wrong..." Guinevere stated.

"It is just a human bedtime story leave it," Wolfgang spoke out.

Guinevere and Arthur glared at him but kept their mouths shut. Taliesin smiled at Wolfgang.

Boadicea frowned as she watched Amy. Since meeting her, besides last night, Amy had always been tired, now she looked alert and full of energy. "Is it just me or is Amy bouncy?" She asked.

Everyone watched her surprised. "What ever happened last night corrected her weakness," Vivian said in awe.

Rhiannon watched her daughter, wondering not for the first time what her daughter was.