Kiss of the Spider Woman Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lara was just closing the barn door behind her when strong hands grabbed her wrists behind her and slapped a wide piece of adhesive tape over her mouth. The next second a black hood dropped over her head and she was lifted off the ground and carried off.

Within minutes Lara was slung over the back of a broad plow horse and strapped down. As the beast trotted off towards wherever she was being taken, Lara shivered in excitement. This was wonderful! She was sure that her 'abductor' was Angus but what if it wasn't? What did it matter? She had, at her best count, eight husbands and it could be any of them. It might even, though the chances were vanishingly slim, be all of them. Now that would be a night to remember, getting laid by all eight men in the commune in a single afternoon and evening!

The horse ambled on, bouncing her gently. She thought that if one had to be carried off over the back of a horse that Belgians were a very comfortable choice. She suspected that Angus (or whoever it was) had made that decision deliberately and for that very reason. Eventually, they stopped and as she was unstrapped Lara heard the sound of a gurgling stream. Ah, the 'men's lair'. Oh, this was going to be fun. Would Peggy join in? If what she'd been told about Surrendrone was true Lara was sure that her same-sex inhibitions were about to be obliterated.

Tossed easily over a big man's shoulder (it had to be Angus, Lara thought) the woman was carried up to the familiarly groaning door and through it. The soft 'boom' as it closed behind her sent a thrill through her. Now the fun would begin! Her pinioned wrists were tied to another rope and her feet were set on the floor. As she stood up the rope pulled her arms high up over her head and someone pulled the hood was pulled off.

She looked around. The cave was dimly lit with hanging oil lamps and spicy incense smoke wafted across from swing burners. Peggy stood in front of her, leering.

"I've never been dominant with another girl," she whispered, "so once you're all dosed up, you and I are going to have lots of fun together. Then Angus and I will share you. You're gonna be so used."

Peggy reached down to a candle stand next to her and took up a squeeze bottle with a nose and mouth mask attached. Slithering up next to Lara she placed the mask over her captive's face and squeezed. Lara felt the mist flow into her nose and down her throat, tingling as it went. Peggy looked at her thoughtfully and then grinned and squeezed again.

"I know what one shot does," she sniggered, "but I don't know anyone who's ever taken two. Let's see how it affects you. I might want to take a double myself, next time."

Blowing Lara a kiss, Peggy picked up another squeeze bottle and cocking her head to one side seductively beckoned to Angus.

"Come here, my sweet stud," she purred, "It's time to get you ready to plunder the newest pussy, among other places."

Running her fingers through his ample beard Peggy pulled her man's face down close and shot a dose of Vigorilla up his nose. She thought a second and then shook her head.

"No," she mused, "One is plenty for you, you horn-dog. I made the mistake of giving you two once before and walked bow-legged for two days afterwards. We want to use the pretty thing, not abuse her."

While the interchange was going on Lara began to feel strange and unfamiliar sensations. Her whole body seemed to be warming and the muscles in her thighs and belly started to relax. If it weren't for the rope holding her upright she wasn't sure she'd have been able to remain standing. Her eyes kept focusing on the crotch of Angus jeans though the curve of Peggy's ass and the swelling of her breasts were very distracting.

Peggy regarded a third bottle on the candle stand and regarded it for a moment then, shaking her head, put it back.

"No, I'm plenty horny already. You know, honey," she said to Lara, "I've been daydreaming about this ever since we agreed on the scene. I've had to change panties three times a day so I wouldn't soak clear through to my trousers!"

She turned and sat down Angus' lap. The two of them locked lips, sucked and nibbled, taking their time with occasional glances in Lara's direction. Strangely, Angus never made any attempt to take any of Peggy's clothes off though he was doing a thorough job of fondling and caressing her through the garments. At last Peggy stood up and swayed over in front of the helpless Lara. With a wink and her head cocked to one side she began a slow, seductive strip. But not for Angus. Instead she watched Lara's face and seeing the woman's pupils expand knew that the Surrendrone was working. Lara was horny enough that another woman looked good. Everything was going according to plan.

When she was naked, Peggy reached down into her purse and pulled out, of all things, a large switchblade. One by one she sliced through the buttons on the front of Lara's low-cut blouse until it fell open. Then slowly, teasingly she ran the blade up the short sleeves and grinned as the remnants fell away. Two quick flicks cut Lara's bra straps and then, sliding the razor-sharp blade u between her captive's generous breasts, Peggy cut the strap between the cups and watched it fall to the floor.

By now Lara was fairly quivering with anticipation as Peggy closed the knife then reached out and bounced each breast with warm hands. The bouncing turned to massage and then to nipple tease. Lara started to hum and whimper softly. Peggy grinned and leaned down. She took an erect nipple between her teeth, squeezed, pulled and shook her head gently.

"Ah?" Lara squealed.

Peggy chuckled and did the same thing to the other side before prowling around behind the helpless woman. The massaging and groping now concentrated on Lara's buttocks and Peggy began a slow, sensuous line of kisses from Peggy's ear, down her neck and along the top of her shoulder, making the girl moan.

"You're really getting hot, now, aren't you, honey?" Peggy purred, "How about if I just run some fingers up and down your pussy to see how ready you are? I'll bet you're so wet and swollen that when I touch your clit you'll cum all at once. Let's just see."

As predicted, when Peggy ran naughty fingers all over Lara's pussy and then flicked her clitoris slightly, Lara let out a howl and began convulse uncontrollably. No sooner had the climax passed when Peggy did it again with the same results. By the fourth, Lara was sobbing and pleading for her to stop, so strong were the spasms.

As Lara caught her breath, Peggy untied the bonds over her head, pushed down on Peggy's shoulders and made her kneel.

"Eat me!" she commanded.

Lara wasn't the only one with a sopping sex, she discovered. The turgid labia under her tongue were smooth, swollen and hot. Remembering how she liked to be done, Lara alternated between tickling Peggy's clit with the tip of her tongue and probing lapping up and down the opening. She was sure she had her captor on the edge of orgasm when Peggy stepped back and pushed Lara's head away.

She took a large Feel-doe from her satchel, lay down on a large cushion and inserted the bulb in her own snatch. The phallus jutted up aggressively.

"Ride it!"

The Surrendrone had done its work well. Lara's face lit up at the thought and straddling the older girl impaled herself on the silicone shaft.

"Now," came a deep voice behind her, "bend over. It's my turn to play."

The combination of the Vigorilla and the sight of the two women having sex had given Angus the hard on of his life. Covering it with KY jelly he rubbed it up and down the cleft between Lara's ass cheeks. The sensation was delectable. Fucked from in front and rimmed from behind, she began to whimper and moan all over again.

"Oh, for gawd's sake, stick it in me!" she begged and then squealed in a combination of pain and delight as Angus did just that. Now filled in front and behind, Lara went limp as orgasm after orgasm wracked her frame. Her surrender was total.

*****

The next day, Lara was back in the spider barn again. The big Wandering Spiders were still hairy, black and disgusting but having now experienced the results of their venom, she was more willing to tend to them. After all, adult hogs weren't particularly attractive, either, but their end result was bacon and that was irresistible.

"That, my girl is one happy smile you're wearing," Melissa's amused voice came from the doorway. "It looks like your 'wedding night' was a rousing success."

Lara dropped the last hapless cricket into a spider's jar and turned around. "Yup. I am now definitely a junior wife in this matriarchal commune and glad of it. Admittedly I am a little sore when I sit down but that should be gone by morning. I guess whoever wants me tonight will have settle for oral sex, not that I think anyone would object."

The matriarch took a sip from her coffee cup and handed another to Lara. "Well," she remarked after swallowing, "no one I ever went down on complained about it so I suspect you are right. Any further thoughts about joining?"

Lara was silent for a while, her face twisted in thought, until she finally asked, "I understand why a lot of the women here are happy living in a matriarchy, but what do the men get out of it—besides the obvious access to all the women?"

Melissa sat down on a hay bale and leaned against the barn wall. "Have you ever had any experience with Mediterranean families?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

"You mean, Italian, Spanish, or Greek?"

"Or Jewish. In all those traditions there's a strong strain of the father standing between the world and the home but once inside the front door, Mother is in charge. She handles the money, makes all the decisions regarding the children and if Dad isn't in line she makes his life a living Hell. Our approach is more benevolent. We own the land, the buildings, the trees and the men own the livestock and the machinery. We handle the money with advice and consent, especially from Kyle and the family lines are matrilineal. But really, have you seen any evidence of femme domme or divas? No, you haven't. And that's because we know that having happy men makes for happy women and vice versa. What the men get out of it, besides all the sex, is the same thing they get out of belonging to any other close knit organization. Heck, Angus says that the Army is the world's biggest commune and if he didn't belong here, he'd probably reenlist. We're just family, Lara, one bighappy family."

12