Kiss of the Spider Woman Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oliver had no such qualms. His trousers once again pulled down over the curve of his butt, his hands all over Cynthia's generous curves, his mouth seriously occupied with her nipples, her mouth, her earlobes and everywhere else it could reach, the youth plunged into and out of the older woman's eager sex. Somewhere in the back of his mind the question rose, would Cynthia want to plunder his ass the way Cynthia had? Did he care? Was he, just possibly, hoping for it? Not this time. In duet their moans and cries rose a crescendo until together they chirped, grunted and howled their delight to the unheeding walls. Long minutes later, he whispered in her ear, "You, my love, are amazing."

Cynthia snickered. "You're a lot of fun, yourself. I'm looking forward to the morning and tomorrow night. Tell me, dear Ollie, how do you feel about buggery?"

*****

"An amaryllis party?" Konrad asked in bemusement, "Didn't we do that back in . . ."

"Yes, we did," Melissa snickered, "and I never thought we'd be talking about another one out here. But several of the women are already considering the possibility so long as a CFNM party happens a couple of months later. Do you think the men's lair is big enough?"

12