Kisses from Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm," Lilith moaned.

At the sound, Angela jerked her hand away. She giggled at her own skittishness and replaced her hand. She rubbed up and down Lilith's shaft experimentally.

"It's so big," Angela said, slightly awestruck.

"I know. Great, isn't it?"

"Well... kinda. It might be too big, though."

"Pff, nah."

Angela nodded earnestly. "It is. I mean, you know it can't possibly fit in me."

"That's where you're wrong."

Angela's eyes went wide before she got them under control. "No! Don't even think about it."

"Too late. Well past thinking about it."

"It'd hurt. And it seriously will never fit."

"You're gonna have to trust me here, Angie. I know what I'm doing."

Further protests were forestalled with a long, deep kiss. Angela simply melted under the assault of soft, pouty lips and long, sinuous tongue.

Her tummy was poked repeatedly by Lilith's monster cock, her skin becoming slick with precum. Horniness was helping to allay some of her fears, but it wasn't yet enough to eliminate them.

"I don't think-" Angela tried again.

But Lilith wasn't paying any attention. She hopped backward onto her feet, then bent over to scoop Angela into her arms.

Angela squealed at being picked up so easily and unexpectedly. She threw her arms around Lilith's neck and clung tightly as she was transported to her room.

She kept peeking down during the ride, and every time the bouncing cock beneath her appeared even larger. She wasn't sure if it was still growing, or if it was just her imagination. Either way, there was no way it was going inside her.

"It won't fit," she said desperately

Lilith carefully maneuvered her through the doorway to her room without running her into the frame. "Of course it will. You know how many people I've fucked?"

"Like... total?"

"Yeah."

"Not a clue."

"Right. Me either, actually. But it's a lot. I know what I'm about."

Angela was deposited gently on her bed, her lithe, naked form spread out enticingly for her demonic lover. She felt warm and flushed, and her pussy was the epicenter of those feelings. Her brain knew it was impossible, but her body desperately wanted to try.

From her lower, reclined perspective, the cock only seemed all the more ridiculous in size. She grabbed at it again.

"My fingers won't even go around it," Angela whined. "There's no waaayyy."

"Hush, little one."

Angela tensed up as Lilith crawled onto the bed, but then relaxed again as the succubus merely applied serpentine tongue to her pussy. This part she liked. This part she could enjoy.

Who needed all that penis stuff anyway? She'd let herself be licked, have a few orgasms, and they could go to sleep. Easy.

Except that wasn't at all the plan Lilith had in mind. She licked long enough to bring Angela near orgasm, then repositioned so her cock was poking at that wet little entrance instead of her tongue.

"Nooo, dooonnn't" Angela whined again, though her protests were getting weaker all the time.

"Relax, little angel. You're going to feel so good."

Angela took a deep breath, unable to stop what was happening, unable to even decide if she truly wanted to stop it. She looked up into Lilith's eyes since it was just too scary looking at where her relatively tiny pussy was being invaded by a monstrosity that would have frightened porn stars.

She felt the head pressing against her tight opening. She knew she shouldn't tense up and make it worse, but she couldn't help bracing against the expected pain that was to follow.

For a small eternity, Lilith's cock struggled futilely to actually enter Angela. It seemed like it really wouldn't fit.

Angela was just breathing a sigh of relief that the experiment would have to be ended when her vagina opened up and the cock head popped in. Her eyes went wide and her mouth opened to scream. No sound came out. Her face slowly returned to a resting state.

Lilith thrust gently, pushing a bit more of her length inside. It was slow going, but progress was now being made.

Angela cautiously looked down. The cock that couldn't possibly fit was, indeed, being made to fit. She could see it, she could feel it, but she couldn't quite believe it. It didn't hurt.

It had to hurt, she could see it deforming her pussy, she could feel the insane stretch her body was going through down there. But no pain at all. Maybe a small, delicious ache, but nothing sharp and gut-wrenching the way logic dictated there must be.

"What... what..."

"I told you," Lilith answered smugly. "I know what I'm doing."

Another thrust, this time causing Angela to groan in pleasure. She watched in fascination as her pussy swallowed an impossible amount of demon cock. She felt every bit of it enter her, fill her, stretch her, and somehow there was still room for more.

"Oh god," Angela moaned.

She put a hand over her tummy where a cock-shaped bulge was advancing toward her breasts. She was being crazily impaled and was fairly conflicted about just how enjoyable it was.

"There's no way this is real," she whispered.

"It's kinda real," Lilith said. "Partly. Partly, too, not real at all."

"Please stop not making sense."

Lilith grinned. She bent down and flicked her tongue over Angela's nipple. She licked and sucked at Angela's tits while continuing to make small thrusts into her pussy.

Angela kept a hand on her tummy to monitor the progress of the cock inside her. Her other hand ran down Lilith's soft curves, ending its short journey at the demon-girl's lovely ass. She gripped and massaged Lilith's butt playfully.

"I'm pretty sure this isn't physically possible," Angela breathed when she had a chance.

The bulge in her tummy was nearing the base of her rib cage. She knew for a fact that her vagina didn't allow for penetration to anywhere near that extent. And yet...

"Stop worrying. Enjoy it."

"Don't worry. I am."

Angela shivered in delight as Lilith thrust again and she was filled even more impossibly full. She couldn't process everything she was experiencing. There were too many sensations pouring over and into her.

There was getting to be more vigour to Lilith's movements, less concern for proceeding delicately. Her face had never been quite human anyway, and when distorted with lust its demonic features seemed more pronounced. Her eyes blazed as she forced her way deeper into Angela.

The increased pressure inside Angela was becoming the most decadently exquisite experience of her life. She felt Lilith's thrusting get harder and faster, abusing her poor little pussy in the quest for sexual gratification. She wasn't entirely certain she'd be able to walk afterward, and she didn't particularly care.

The bulge in Angela's tummy had disappeared beneath her ribcage by the time the monstrosity of a cock was fully sheathed. She lay with her back arched and her eyes half lidded.

Time disappeared on her and the luxurious moment lasted for a small eternity. She was afraid to move lest she do serious internal damage to herself, but the fear that Lilith might hurt her was long gone.

"Is that really it?" Angela said hesitantly.

Lilith gave a teasing grin. "Why, you were hoping for more?"

"No. Fuck no. Just wanted to make sure."

Lilith traced her fingernail up Angela's breast to her neck. "If I was any deeper in you, little one, I'd be coming out your throat on the other end."

Angela's pussy twinged, such as it could in its filled state, and her heart beat just a bit faster. Having Lilith's cock come back out her throat was an even more absurd notion than what was already happening. And yet...

After properly savouring her conquest, Lilith pulled back. The movement felt like it was dragging Angela's organs out of place due to sheer suction.

Angela felt a disappointing sensation of partial emptiness despite still being far overfilled. It lasted only a moment before she was thrust into once more.

Lilith gave an animalistic growl of victory as she pumped in and out of the snug pussy beneath her. Her deceptively powerful legs and hips allowed for great power and control, and meant that she could fuck at a 'normal' pace despite the length and friction she was working against.

An orgasmic thrill coursed through Angela every time Lilith slammed back into her. That brief second between pounding and retreating, right at the apex of their merging, was her very favourite. She tried to push her hips back, to increase the force of their total joining, but she just didn't have the leverage to accomplish much. She was very much at Lilith's sensual mercy.

"Yes yes yesss!"

Angela heard the hissed words, and only belatedly realized she was the one uttering them. Her pussy was getting totally destroyed, and she loved it.

"Fuck me," she whined. "Fuccckkk meee."

It was a totally unnecessary request. She was already getting pounded as hard and deep as she was ever going to get. Lilith's flesh slapped against hers in a hard, steady rhythm. Her tummy bulged obscenely with every thrust.

Angela came in a tidal wave of pleasure that emanated from basically her entire torso and spread rapidly to her extremities. Her toes, fingers, and scalp tingled from the shocks of sexual bliss that ravaged her internal areas.

"Mmm, cum for me," Lilith moaned. She basked in the outpouring of gratification from Angela's body. If she fed on lust, then this truly was a bountiful feast.

The orgasm the girls shared was magnificent and unending. Angela was getting pounded and filled with such speed and consistency that she never had a chance to come down from her high, or get a moment to recover.

It was an entirely different plane of existence, one wherein Angela's world was reduced to rhythmic earthquakes that shook her body. She could feel Lilith's cock, and tits, and lips. Beyond that, she wasn't certain of anything.

In the absence of internal chronology, Angela had no idea how long the fucking went on. All she knew was at some point Lilith finally decided to slow down a little. Angela gratefully took the opportunity to catch her breath, unaware that it was all just leading to yet more craziness.

Angela felt something poking her ass. She ignored the feeling at first, since just about everything seemed insignificant to her compared to the cock slamming into her over and over. Whatever it was soon found her butthole and pressed more firmly.

"Oh my god, is that your tail?" Angela asked.

"Sure is," Lilith replied easily.

"But... but..."

"That's right. In the butt."

Copious juices had dripped from Angela's pussy down her ass. Her hole was all nicely lubricated for penetration. Her eyes went wide as Lilith's flexible tail was rectally inserted.

Her ass felt weird as it was gradually filled, but kind of nice too. It provided a gentle counterpoint to the massive cock lodged in her pussy.

Once Angela's ass was nicely plugged up, Lilith leaned in and kissed her deeply. She was getting slowly, lovingly fucked in both lower holes while now having a tongue shoved down her throat.

Angela felt claimed. There really wasn't any other word for it. Hers and Lilith's bodies were about as merged as anyone's could ever get. Moreso, actually. Who else could ever make her feel the way Lilith could?

Her hand snaked up around Lilith's shoulder and tangled in the succubus's silky smooth hair. Her other hand went downward, over Lilith's hips and waist to her ass.

This was fairly unexplored territory for Angela, but she understood the concept. She probed with her fingers to find Lilith's butthole.

An anticipatory growl was released from Lilith's throat as her ass was digitally penetrated. She went almost still as she waited for Angela to bury a finger as deep in her as she could. It wasn't anything like what Lilith herself could do, but the thought was there.

"Mmm," Lilith moaned. "You're getting right into this, aren't you?"

"Seems that way," Angela agreed.

"You know you're never gonna get rid of me now, right?"

"I sort of assumed, yeah."

"Good."

Lilith gave a long, hard thrust that incidentally dislodged Angela's finger. She pounded Angela's well-fucked pussy with lustful determination.

Angela, for her part, was happy to lie back and get fucked some more. She should have been totally worn out by now, but was only euphorically relaxed.

The tail in her ass wiggled and thrust along with the cock in her pussy. It was a lovely new sensation to go along with everything else.

The pressure built in Angela's tummy, slowly creeping outward. She was going to cum again, and it was going to be just as hard as the last one. She savoured the feeling of impending orgasm, nurturing it until it was finally ready to burst inside her.

Angela surrendered once again to a magnificent full-body orgasm. This time was a bit different because Lilith came right along with her.

Splashes of burning-hot liquid attacked Angela from inside. She opened her mouth to scream, then stopped when she realized that it didn't hurt despite the apparent temperature.

Lilith cooed happily as she released her demon-cum in Angela's willing body. Her movements slowed until she was mostly just grinding and trembling, squeezing every bit of ejaculate from her cock.

Angela felt the fiery cum throughout her tummy, chest, and even her throat. She swore she could taste it on her tongue even though there was no way it could have reached that far. Not that impossibility ever seemed to stop Lilith.

A small gush of cum exited Angela's pussy as Lilith rolled off of her. She lazily ran a pair of fingers down her slit, then brought them to her mouth. The taste of them, and the faint boost to her dreamy state of contentment confirmed something in her head.

"You've been cumming in my food, haven't you?" Angela said. "And my coffee in the morning."

Lilith was stretched out next to her like a cat in the sun. "Kinda. Not really, but kinda. I haven't been physically jerking off in it or anything."

"No, nothing so crude as that, I suppose." Angela glanced down to where Lilith's cock had gone back to being a sweet, innocent little pussy. Nothing like the monster that had just violated her so amazingly. "It's so hard to know what's real about you."

"Everything. And nothing. Reality's not as black and white as you'd probably like it to be." Lilith arched her back and wriggled to get more comfortable. "And I really wasn't cumming in your food. Just... infusing it with some of my essence."

"Your essence? Isn't that just a fancy way of saying 'cum'?"

Lilith giggled. "Kinda." She grinned at Angela. "Is it sexier if we say I've been cumming in your food?"

"It's... fuck, I don't know what it is. I don't want to think too hard right now." Angela tasted another sample of cum from her pussy. It was strangely addictive.

"Kind of exhausting, isn't it?"

"Yeah, definitely. In a good way."

Lilith rolled back to Angela and curled up nakedly with her. "Of course in a good way. There was never any doubt about that."

"No. You wouldn't think so, would you."

****

Angela drifted in a haze of afterglow-fueled dream-state. She slept, she woke, and often times she was somewhere in the middle.

The only thing she was really able to focus on, when alert enough to do so, was Lilith. The demoness never went far despite not needing sleep the way Angela did. They were always cuddled up together, though their positions changed a bit from time to time.

At one point, in the early hours of the morning, Angela found her head resting on Lilith's breast like a pillow. Lilith was gently stroking her hair and humming a soft lullaby. She lay still and lost herself in the formless music, but didn't return to her slumber.

"That's a nice tune," Angela whispered. "Is it a song?"

"It is."

"Would you sing it for me?"

"I'm not much of a singer."

"Oh? Did I find the one thing in the world you're embarrassed about?"

Lilith chuckled. "There are at least two or three things."

Silence settled heavy on Angela after the lovely humming had gone away. She yearned for more in her sleepy morning state.

"Please?"

"Well..."

"Pretty please?"

"How can I say no to you."

Angela closed her eyes, smiling to herself. She waited patiently, then a moment later Lilith began to sing for her.

There was a moment of disjointed confusion as the song started. Angela frowned and tried to pick out the words, then realized it wasn't in English, so of course she didn't understand it.

Overall Angela found it almost as melodic and soothing as the humming had been, but also just a tad jarring in how rough and guttural many of the words sounded to her ears. She liked it though. It was a facet of Lilith she'd never so much as suspected before.

"Is that your language?" Angela asked. "The one you speak with, like, other demons?"

"One of them, sure. Not one of the more common ones, but a fair amount of songs use it. Very good for imagery and rhyming."

"You're full of surprises."

"Am I indeed?"

"You are, indeed. You remember how scared I was of you the first night you showed up? Turns out you're all gentle and sweet and... domestic?"

"That's only 'cause I like you. I can be scary too."

"Sure you can," Angela said just a little patronizingly. "Just as long as you don't show off your repertoire of soothing lullabies."

"Aw, see, now you're gonna make fun of me for that."

"I'm not. Some light teasing, that's it. I actually really loved it. You know that, right?"

"Yeah, yeah."

"You know any more?"

Lilith was quiet for a moment. Her fingers twirled in Angela's hair. "That's my favourite," she finally said. "It's the one my mother used to sing for me when I was little."

"Awww..."

"Hush. No making fun."

"I'm not. That's genuinely adorable. I love it."

"Shut up."

"Seriously." Angela pushed herself up on her arms. She nuzzled at Lilith's cheek, then kissed her softly. "Sing for me some more."

Lilith bit her lip. She glanced toward the window, then back at Angela with a more confident expression. "Actually... it's almost dawn."

"Yeah? So?"

"So there's something else I want to show you."

"More surprises?"

"Kinda. It involves getting out of bed though."

Angela shook her head and settled it back on Lilith's lovely soft chest. "No thanks."

"C'mon."

"Don' wanna."

Lilith slipped out from under Angela and bounced nimbly out of bed. She held out her hand. "You'll like it. I promise."

"I better," Angela grumbled. She accepted Lilith's hand, and almost immediately found herself being bodily dragged from her comfy, warm mattress to the cold, hard floor.

"Hold on."

"Hold on to what?"

Angela's question became unnecessary as Lilith broke into a sprint and hurled them both toward the still-closed window. Angela shrieked and threw her arms around Lilith as they both hurtled through the seemingly solid obstacle and into open air.

Angela clung tightly with her arms and legs wrapped around Lilith's warm, naked body. She held her eyes squeezed shut, fearing death or dismemberment at any moment. Nothing of the sort occurred.

They lurched upward, at first sudden and jerky, but in progressively smoother motions. Angela cracked her eyes open and was only halfway shocked to spot large, dragon-like wings sprouted from Lilith's back and lifting them higher into the air.

"You did that on purpose," Angela grumbled as her heartrate began to slow.

"Did what?"

"Tried to freak me out. Ran us through a window to plummet to our deaths, except not really."

Angela didn't dare loosen her arms or legs, though she could feel Lilith's powerful grip and was reasonably certain she wouldn't fall if she let go. She risked a turn of her head and her heart pounded hard again at just how far off the ground they were.

"I had to get you back for picking on me," Lilith said.

1...345678