Kissing Cousins Pt. 03

Story Info
Ken and Jessie make it to fourth base.
1k words
4.38
31.2k
10

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 12/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you're thinking what I'm thinking, we'll probably need something to keep you from letting go, and falling out of the swing," I said, and I ran back to the beach house to get some out if the toolbox in the garage. I came back with two pairs of the pink fuzzy handcuffs Jessie would always trick me with when we were in grade school. I met my cousin at the swing set at the border between the sand and the tall sea oats covering the rise up to the backyard of the compound. We stood there facing each, her lithe 5'9" frame and my athletic 6'4" frame making us one tall couple, and we shared a long, passionate kiss before I set her onto the swing atop the towel we lay on earlier. I sat on the swing next to her, and we swung for a good five minutes before our master plan for the cousin-on-cousin "fucktacular" began to unfold.

The bright afternoon sunlight illuminated Jessie's exquisite features as she teased while I handcuffed her arms to the chains of the swing from behind. She threw her head back so her blazing blue eyes met mine, and she said, "I'm so glad that you will be my first. There is no greater love than one's own family, as far as I'm concerned."

"Thanks, that really means a lot," I said as I started reapplying her sunscreen, since we'd been out in the summer heat for a few hours already.

I began with her feet, working my way up slowly, and taking my sweet time with spreading the think liquid across her toned, tan calves and thighs. I moved on to slather the sunscreen onto her arms, making sure that my hands lingered long enough on each area of her soft, smooth skin. I worked my way down to her large, perky tits, cupping one in each hand as I gently massaged the sunscreen into their lush, yielding flesh. I walked back around to face her, and I put her legs on top of my shoulders to bring her closer to me. My rock-hard cock was throbbing so uncontrollably that I knew I couldn't possibly wait any longer. I grinned as I asked her, "my dear cousin, Jessica Hannah Johnson, do you consent to the consummation of our relationship?"

She giggled at my pretend pomposity, and exclaimed," yes, let's do this," as I guided my cock towards her opening. Cousin Jessie and I held our breath as we prepared to make all of our dreams come true, and we let out a loud sigh as I entered her, the tip of my erect cock sliding easily into her warm, tight vagina. I began to lightly slide in and out of Jessie's pussy, and gradually going deeper and deeper after each group of thrusts. I had to think several times to remember that I was, at the ripe old age of twenty-one, enjoying my first fuck with none other than Cousin Jessie, my own flesh and blood, and she was having just as much as I was.

Since this was the first time for both of us, I asked her how quickly I should pop her cherry. Jessie beamed a naughty smile, and her blue eyes burned with desire as she yelled, said "Go for it! Show me what your dick can do! Fuck my cunt as hard as you can!"

This was more than enough to get me going. I pulled out, then rammed my cock back into her dripping wet slit. She gasped, and a small tear fell out the corner of her eye. I kept on thrusting, and her tight cunt began to spasm, squeezing the full length of my cock, and I cried out as I violently came inside of her. Jessie climaxed a few seconds later, and we were yelping with pleasure as our cum mixed and dripped down onto the sand. We each let out a long sigh, and decided to set up our towel on the grown again for some more action.

My cousin lay her beautiful form down onto the towel, and I crawled over to be on top of her for our first attempt at missionary position. I positioned my cock near the opening of her dripping wet, irresistible cunt, and after Jessie gave me the nod to start, I plunged it deep inside of her, and we were once again enveloped and overwhelmed by the indescribable pleasure that is sexual intercourse. I pulled out, and positioned my cock between her pussy lips, running parallel to her outer labia, and on top of her sensitive clit. I slid my dick up and down. Our current act looked like a hot hog being slid forward and backward in a bun, and the cum from our previous sex acts from today was the ketchup and mustard. After she climaxed, we each sighed picked up our swim suits, and headed back to our room in the compound to turn in early, snuggling up against each other as we drifted off into deep and restful sleep after the best day in my entire life.

It had to be around 5:00 the following morning when I was awakened to a nice warm feeling around my cock. I opened my eyes to find Cousin Jessie moving up and down, with my cock sandwiched between her luscious breasts. When she saw I was awake, she moved lower, so that she could give a blowjob and a boob job at the same time. She cupped a hand over my mouth to keep quiet, as the rest of our family had returned from their outings. After a few minutes of this bliss, I couldn't hold on any longer, cumming violently into my cousin's warm mouth as she tried to keep her lush red lips tightly secured around my cock.

As much as she tried, a small stream of my sperm managed to trickle down from her mouth, tickling me as it dripped down onto the back of my scrotum. After Jessie finished the epic 2-in-1 boob and blowjob, I wrapped my arm around her and said, "I love you, Cousin. I would take you over any other woman in the world." I fell asleep with my semi-erect cock pressed against her firm ass under her pajamas.