Kissing Cousins Pt. 04

Story Info
Ken and Jessie are in for some sibling action.
1.6k words
4.2
27.7k
12

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 12/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up with last night's memories of finally fucking Cousin Jessie still fresh in my mind, and my morning wood poking at her ass under my pajama shorts. I got up out of bed and walked out into the hallway, and heard my sister Jen and Jessie's brother Ray playing on Matt's Xbox. Or were they? I knew from what I could hear that Grandma and Grandpa were going at it in their room, but I went over to check on my brother and cousin on the game room. What I saw when I opened the door was a sight that I would never forget.

My 19-year-old sister Jen was lying naked on the sofa in front of the TV with the Xbox on pause, and my cousin Ray was eating her out. My sister's pleasure was evident as her brown eyes twinkled while she threw back her head of black hair. I stared in disbelief for a few moments, and I heard Jessie stirring in our room. A few moments later, she stood next to me, also staring at what my sister and her brother were doing. I stepped forward, and asked Ray and Jen if this was a new development. Ray said, "as a matter of fact, it is. We heard some commotion outside yesterday, and saw you guys going at it on the swing set. It made us so hot that we had to tape it to use as a reference for our relationship."

Infuriated, I replied, "I thought you two were out fishing or shopping or whatever!"

Ray giggled, and said, "we thought so, too, but we fell asleep and they left for the outings without us. We just stayed up here and looked out the window the whole time. Would you like to join us?"

"Well, I guess it can't hurt to chime in, since you're in on the secret." I said, and Jessie and I tossed off our pajamas. We hopped up on the bed, and I immediately started thrusting my tongue in and out of her pussy. I wanted to rush her first orgasm so that the two of us could have our second fuck at the same time that Ray and Jen have their first one. Within two minutes, both Jessie and my sister were crying out in pleasure, and us guys were ready to kick it up a notch.

"Ummm, Ken," Ray said suddenly, "I don't know how to properly pop Jen's cherry since this is my first time. Can you do it for me?"

I couldn't believe what I had just heard. I had been requested to not only fuck my own sister, but to be her FIRST fuck. I looked over at Jen, expecting her to protest, only to see her nodding in approval. She cupped a hand around one of her boobs, and shook it while flashing me her bright smile on the beautiful, tanned Brazilian face she got from Mom, and I couldn't restrain myself. I told Ray to get ready to fuck Jessie as I positioned my cock near the forbidden chasm of my own sister's pussy, and lifted her legs over my shoulders. We were both going to be one with our own sisters; a nightmare and an adventure all at once! I give the countdown for penetration, "3-2-1, LET'S FUCK!!"

I took a deep breath, then I slid the tip of my anxious cock into my own beautiful sister, Jen. Her deep brown eyes grew wide as I entered her, and I bent down to kiss her moist red lips. I still could not believe that the flawless girl I was fucking was none other than my sister, our only similarity being Dad's aquiline nose. It was almost as if we were interracial; while I tan pretty well, I'm still quite the paleface compared to Jen's smooth deep olive skin. Since Jen was a virgin, I asked her how quickly she wanted to be deflowered, and just like Cousin Jessie, she said, "go for it," and "yeah, fuck your sister! Your dick was made for my cunt!"

Hearing this filthy talk sent me over the edge, and while I pressed my finger down on her clit, I rammed the full length of my cock into her. She didn't even feel a thing, and said, "I wish shots were this painless." I began deep pumps, almost pulling my cock out before drilling it back into her wet cunt. She was just as perfectly tight as Cousin Jessie, and her vaginal contractions rubbed the full length of my cock. We continued at this pace for several minutes, until my sister cried out, "I'm going to cum, Baby," and I said I was too.

Jen shouted, "cum into your sister's pussy! Fill my cunt with your love juice, and believe me, I did. It was an out of body experience, feeling my own sister's warm, tight pussy filling with my cum, squeezing it out of my cock as she spasmed from her climax. As we came, I rubbed Jen's clit while we french-kissed. I asked her if she'd had enough, and she said with a slight grin, "who the fuck do you think I am, someone's grandma?!? We're just getting started, you little fucker!"

Those words made me feel hot again, and a few seconds later, my cock was once again fully hard, and starting Round 2 of our awesome Sibling Fucktacular. I watched my sister's huge breasts bounce with every one of my thrusts, and she yelled "yeah, fuck your sister!" I bent down to suck on her nipples, which I found to be very sensitive. I ran my fingers through my beautiful sister's sleek black hair, and caused a wave of electric excitement through her body as I blew a raspberry on her left nipple and buried my cock up to the hilt inside of her at the same time. We came once again, deciding to wait out the afterglow of of our orgasms while watching watching Jessie and Cousin Ray finish off.

Cousin Ray was thrusting deep into his sister's pussy, his hips making the fap-fap-fap noises as they met with hers. They were playing with each other's nipples with their free hands, while Ray was going to town on Jessie's clit with his right index finger. Oh-oh-oh-oh, yeah, fuck me, Bro," Jessie yelled as her brother rapidly slid in and out of her pussy. "That's it, almost there!"

"I'm cumming," each of them cried, and I saw some of Ray's cum flow out of his sister's pussy, even though his entire cock was buried inside of her.

"Attention all incest fest participants," Ray said after finishing, "we will now swap back to our cousins, and start our next round, 'Pain in the Ass,' which you can assume it means we get to do ANAL!!"

"Who said you could be in charge, you self-absorbed dumbass," my sister snapped, after which we immediately burst into laughter.

"Well, my dear Padawan, I am, at twenty-four years of age, born in the Year of Our Lord 1990, the eldest one in our group by three years, so by default, I am the spokesperson and the leader," Cousin Ray replied in his best "posh" Englishman voice.

"Well, in that case, after this, you can go fuck yourself while I fuck your cousin and sister, my dear Youngling," I retorted, giving him a more bitter taste of his own medicine with the Star Wars insult.

"That actually sounds like a fun idea, me getting a front row seat at the first-ever Johnson family threesome," Ray replied. "I bet it will only take you ten minutes for the erectile dysfunction to kick in"

"Shut up, you can't even fuck Jell-O, and you have the sex appeal of Larry King," I snapped back. "Prepare to watch the best fucking in the entire history of fucking," I announced as I lubed up Cousin Jessie's asshole with my cum. I looked over, and saw that Cousin Ray did the same for my sister, and we counted down, "3-2-1, TIME FOR SOME ASS!!"

Because of the nature of this sex act, I took it very slowly, gently slipping only just the tip of my cock into her asshole. I played with her clit as I slid my cock tip in and out, slowly advancing further into her crack. Jessie began loudly moaning with each thrust, and shouted, "I've practiced this with a dildo many times. Don't be shy." I took that as a hint to move even deeper into her asshole, a move that was met with a really big moan, followed by a deep, long sigh. It was unreal how tight Cousin Jessie's asshole was, and yet how fuckable it was with plenty of my homemade lube, courtesy of my cock.

We went at it for ten more minutes, during which we upped the pace, and I got in a few nice spanks on my cousin's tight ass. I shouted, "I'm gonna cum," and I heard Cousin Ray shout the same thing as he ass-fucked my sister. I admit he was doing better than I thought he'd be, but his positioning meant it would be harder for them to keep as fast a rhythm as Jessie and I were. I planned on making sure he learned soon enough.

"Okay Ray, time for your punishment for your unnecessary bossiness," I said after we pulled out of our partners. "You go in the corner and jerk off while I have the time of my life." My sister and cousin came forward, and they did "rock, paper, scissors" game to determine which one would ride my cock while the other one kneeled over my face for some cunnilingus, using the "best of seven" for their final score. While they were still playing the game, I went into the bathroom and thoroughly washed off my cock with soap and water. I couldn't wait to get back out there to find out who was going to ride me.

TO BE CONTINUED