Kissing is a Gateway Drug

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,544 Followers

Kissing was the ultimate gateway drug. It was always going to lead to harder things!

12

He looked to me for assurance, nodding slightly while his eyes begged the question. Lying there I reached out to him with one hand and took hold of his, squeezing it with said assurance and nodding back. And I remained trapped there, in his eyes, now dark and intense but no less caring.

My son's long hard cock, straining and throbbing for his mother, melted effortlessly into me as I counted the inches sliding home into my boiling depths. A gasp of satisfaction, the end of so much anticipation, exited my mouth and earned me an open mouthed smile.

And I thought that he had travelled deep to the hilt at the end of that deliciously slow first stroke. But when he withdrew and sunk deep once again, I was delightfully proven wrong as he plunged deeper into me and then came to me so that I could clamp my willing thighs around his tight body.

'Oh,' he whispered in my ear as I kissed his neck and shoulders, wrapping my arms around him. I was now complete - losing myself in the most delicious sin, filled and being satisfied in the most amazing way. We fitted together perfectly. He reached sweet spots I never knew I had. I don't think I'd stopped coming from the very first moment he touched me, and yet...

'Oh, mum,' he whispered and I erupted, bucking into him wildly, lubricating him to the point that every time he retracted to plough back into me, I could hear myself squelch and squirt around his invading girth.

'Stop calling me mum or I swear I will pass out,' I threatened.

'What do you want me to call-

'Don't call me anything,' I growled. 'Just keep hitting that spot!'

'I know a better way,' Danny said with a lustful grin and exited me with a wet pop. I gasped, feeling him leave me wide open, but then he was grabbing my ankles and dragging me to the edge of the bed where he lined himself up again, rubbing his soaked glans against my burling clit and then melted back into me, spreading my labia so wide open.

I was up on my elbows watching the whole show. He must have been easily over eight inches long and with a decently fat girth. When I saw and felt him slide back home I cried out and felt my eyelids become suddenly droopy with the weight of an overwhelming feeling from deep within. He was causing me to come in ways I'd never experienced and still the delirious arousal of our consanguineous coupling would not subside.

'DANNYDANNYDANNYDANNYDANNY,' I cried. 'When I opened my eyes this morning and saw that thing standing so tall and proud I wanted to feel it, all of it...'

'It's all yours now,' he grunted, fucking the come right out of me. 'All yours...'

'We're going to hell, Danny,' I warned, knowing all too well. And I was rocking against him, meeting his thrusts. 'We've done it, now. There's no going back. Might as well make it worth every burning eternity!'

'It's okay, mum,' he said, sliding all the way in and then meeting me in a frenzied kiss before continuing to bump against my cervix. 'They have all the best bands and hotels anyway!'

'Oh that's okay then...'

I was riding him in the middle of the bed some time later, my pussy swallowing his slick length with such ease while he nursed at my swollen breasts and guided my hips. We were both drenched in sweat and come, the room humid and pungent with our combined scents. I knew he was close because he was starting to strain and there was no denying the concentration in his eyes as he was trying to hold back, but we'd fucked each other raw already. Only then did the uncertainty hit me.

'I can't let you come in me,' I told him.

'How come,' he groaned as I teasingly sucked him in deep and grinded myself tight against him. He nearly lost it. I still actually wanted him to.

'I'll get pregnant,' I said. 'Would you really put us through that?'

'I'll never make you do what you don't want to do, mum,' he compromised.

'Besides, sex and sleep aren't a thing when you have a baby to raise. I should know,' I explained with a knowing wink. 'Can I swallow you?' I asked.

'Jesus fucking Christ, mum, yes,' he seethed from between gritted teeth. I loved to have this control over him, to finally have found a way to win an argument too, who knew. I carefully raised myself up, letting him withdraw from deep within me and felt him fall out, half spent.

Crawling down his sweaty body, I nestled up between his legs so that my breasts smooshed against his thighs and revelled in the reaction I got from him. Then I went to tasting myself on that wonderful cock of his, sucking and licking all of my pussy juices from his entire length as he gripped the bed sheets and voiced the excruciating intensity of his pleasure.

'Say you wanted to keep having sex with me, though. Maybe I should do something about it,' I suggested, smacking my lips before sucking lovingly on his swollen head and licking off the pre-come. 'Of course if I did, I'd be riding your day and night,' I added with a laugh before taking him into my throat.

That did it! Danny's toes curled back toward him, I felt his whole body thrum and then a sudden surge ran from the base of his straining cock, past my hand, and erupted from the head, shooting squirt after squirt of his sticky white semen into my mouth and down my throat. I could barely swallow fast and hard enough to keep up with him, especially since he took up so much room and actually prevented my gag reflex from doing what it was meant to.

When it was over, I looked up to my baby. Danny was all but passed out, breathing sharply and hanging half out of the bed with his mouth hung wide open. It was the first time I'd ever seen a man in my bed look literally blown away and I was proud of myself.

I pulled him up into the middle of the bed with what little strength I had and held him close, swallowing what remained of him and snuggling close. With a contented sigh I lost track of who and where I was and when. Blackness came and then morning next.

13

It was just before noon that I was coming back from the third appointment of the day. Even in the same old business dress I wore to meet my clients I felt like a totally different woman. I was seeing the world through completely different eyes and I was totally okay with that. I was just as okay with what happened.

It seemed that it needed to happen. I don't know where it came from, but it was clear that Danny had also harboured feelings and maybe fantasies for me for a long time. Quietly over coffee that morning, between the second and third job, I considered getting my tubes tied and it surprised me just how casually the thought had crossed my mind.

'No,' I thought. 'I'm still young and who knows what the future holds. I'll wait a while and think twice if need be.' It would have been better not to have gone through with it so hastily only then to think twice when it was too late. I didn't even know if a woman could get her tubes untied these days but I doubted it.

I opened the front door to the house and stepped inside, wandering through to the kitchen after dropping my case files on the hallway stand. There stood my boy, having just turned to face me. With the same adorable smile as always he perked up at the sight of me and said, 'hey mum.'

'Good morning son,' I said, wrapping my arms around his waist and stepping onto my tiptoes to reach his lips. One little kiss was all I needed. I held it there and then let go, gazing into his eyes. 'Love you,' I said.

'Love you too,' he concurred. With baited breaths, we both exhaled heavily and held hands.

Kissing really is a gateway drug.

It does lead to harder things.

Love being the greatest!

PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,544 Followers