Kissing the Butterfly Pt. 02

Story Info
Completing the story.
12.7k words
30.3k
32
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second and concluding chapter of Kissing the Butterfly. If you haven't already done so, I recommend reading part 1 as otherwise much of this chapter won't make sense. This chapter describes Katy's life between leaving her brother's house and being picked up by him six years later, as well as bringing her story up to date.

We would like to thank all those many people who have contacted me, urging that we publish this account, this is for you.

Minnie.

**********************

October 2016

The day I opened the door to find my parents stood outside I wanted to scream!

But I didn't, instead I let them in, tried to stay calm. Aunt Frieda led the way into the living area. Mother and father both stopped before sitting and looked around, it was my father that first noticed the canvas print on the wall.

"I hardly think a picture of that nature suitable for a lounge wall!"

"Oh, where do you think it suitable for?" Asked Frieda .

Peering closely at the canvas and presumably seeing the just noticeable labia below the tattoo, my mother answered the question

"A fire, obviously, it's highly offensive!"

"I think it's beautiful!"

Both my parents turned and looked at me.

"I hardly think your opinion is required!" Sneered my mother.

So, that was the way this meeting was going to go, well not if I had my way!

"I think it's a beautiful picture of a beautiful woman, one who is obviously not ashamed of her body, or her sexuality!"

"Well I think it is disgusting, such brazen behavior should be outlawed, and pictures like that burned, whoever took the photograph in the first place should be locked up and the hussy who modelled for it birched!"

So much for my mother's opinion.

My father suggested taking it off the wall!

"I think you are both forgetting that you are guests in this house." My father's sister reminded them both.

An argument ensued about the rights of parents to comment on their offspring's taste, I listened for a few minutes, wondering how my father and my aunt, his younger sister had ever been raised together?

Fed up with hearing my parents narrow minded opinions I asked if that was the reason for this visit, to question Robert's taste in art?

I think it was my father that took the hint.

Between them my parents explained that they had come to offer me the chance of forgiveness, and the opportunity to go home with them. I could once again be part of a good Christian household and the larger Christian community!

FORGIVENESS! I could barely contain my anger, my rage, and to be honest, my amazement.

I rounded on my oh so caring parents.

Why would I be seeking forgiveness, I'd been just a child when I'd felt I had no choice but to leave, I'd tried three times to go back home and been turned away each time, they apparently didn't see the irony in that! And as for the wider Christian community, I'd managed to get a bed for a night of two, here and there, with acquaintances from the church, or friends from school, not that I'd had many, but I'd still ended up homeless and on the street.

"Do you know who took me in, after I'd slept in a shop doorway for two nights? A prostitute, only a common whorehouse prostitute offered me any shelter!"

My mother interrupted my tirade by stating that Frieda had suggested that I too had resorted...

"Yes mother, I too resorted to that, I became a whore, I sold myself to stay alive, do you have any idea how cold it is at two in the morning in a shop doorway? Because I do! And I know the feeling of being pissed on to wake me up!"

I needed to calm down, so I offered to make us all a drink, fortunately the coffee machine that I'd finally learned to use had some decaffeinated coffee to go with it.

As I stood in the kitchen my mind wandered, back over six years to that day.

******************

May 2010

I'd been woken from a fitful sleep, wrapped in old newspaper as added insulation from the cold, I found myself warmer, and wet. A young man was pissing on me, I was soaked in urine as he laughed out loud and told me that that would help keep me warm. He quickly moved away when he saw a couple of policemen coming along the sidewalk. One of the policemen turned out to be a woman and she told me to get up and move, if they came back in ten minutes and found me there I'd be arrested.

I moved on, soaked and stinking of pee I found a sheltered spot behind a car showroom and tried to get some more sleep. I cried myself into a fitful slumber.

The following morning found me tired and still wet at a small supermarket buying hotdogs in a jar, minutes after they had opened. As I came out I bumped into a girl about two or three years older than me. She was very pretty.

She said hello, I said hello, we got to talking.

She was a whore, she freely admitted it, she worked just up the road in what was an unlicensed, therefore illegal brothel. Simply known as a whorehouse. She said they were always on the lookout for young pretty girls like me and that I could do a lot worse.

I would be warm, have a good place to sleep, a room of my own, and get paid!

I was at a low point in my life. I had only a few euros left in my pocket, my clothes were good but wet, and the wetness was urine, I stank and I was cold. I was on the streets, on my own, and I was frightened.

I accompanied Lisa (as she introduced herself) up to a quite normal looking shop, selling tourist memorabilia. We went through the shop to some stairs and at the top through a large heavy door. In an office was the biggest man I'd ever seen. He was Marcus, the owner, he must have been nearly seven feet tall and very heavily built as well.

Lisa introduced us and after checking my id and asking some very pointed questions he said that a girl was leaving that day so I could have her room. Lisa showed me around and I met some of the other girls, or rather women, as most of them were considerable older than either me or Lisa, there were five of them there, I was told there would be eight of us altogether. There was a large lounge area where we were expected to congregate when not in our rooms 'entertaining'. We shared a kitchen, and also a large bathroom with one bath but three showers and three toilets, all in individual cubicles.

The room I was to take over wasn't ready for me so I left my personal bits and pieces with Lisa and borrowed a robe. I stripped in the bathroom and showered. While I was in the shower another girl came in and offered to rinse my clothes for me. Like a fool I agreed, and never saw my clothes again. I found out later that day that it was the girl I was replacing that took my clothes, they were better quality than hers, so to her, fair game!

Later that day, in borrowed clothes I had to visit a health clinic. All my checks cleared and with my first contraceptive implant in my arm I returned to my new home.

My first client was the following day, I was terrified! At least I was allowed to share that first experience with Lisa. The client had paid for a threesome so I was eased into the job. In effect I was a virgin, I'd lost my virginity, but wasn't conscious at the time, at least not that I could remember. It was an ordeal, kissing and touching another girl was totally against all I'd been raised to think was right. I watched, shaking with fear as the client fucked Lisa. When it was my turn and when the man penetrated me I thought I was going to die, it hurt but that wasn't the problem, it was the shock of being used in that manner, by a total stranger, a man old enough to be my father. As I began to scream Lisa quickly covered my mouth with her own as the man hammered into me. The man had been told that Lisa and I were strictly 'condom only' so at least he ejaculated into a rubber.

The next client, only about two hours or so later was a bit easier, after that I became hardened, but never immune.

Marcus was an enigma, a huge but very gentle man, at least to us girls. He looked after us and paid us decently, we got about half what he charged, maybe a touch less, the rest paying for his premises and overheads, including keeping the kitchen stocked and his profit. That was much better than most other places. Marcus also paid our medical needs.

I lived there for nearly two years , usually dressed as a schoolgirl because I looked so young, much younger than I was. After I'd been there a month or so the condom rule was relaxed, a condom was usual, but for an extra fee (which was given straight to the girl involved) we could 'bareback'.

I barebacked, I learned to deepthroat, I also learned that sex with another girl wasn't the evil, wicked act I'd been brought up to believe. I learned to go anal, It's surprising what you can get used to, when you have to. I didn't learn to take two men at the same time, Marcus wouldn't allow that; that came much later.

I was having an afternoon off, out with Lisa in the city, when the police raided Marcus' place. When we went back there were several police cars outside so we turned down a side street and went back into the city. We both had our id's with us and some of our money, so we took a train and got ourselves to another city the same day.

We stayed away for two days and then went back. The shop was closed up. A neighbor told us that Marcus had been reported, probably by a former 'girl'.

*****************

October 2016

The coffee made, decaffeinated for my parents, extra strong for both Frieda and myself, I went back into the living area.

Frieda looked uncomfortable, my parents just looked smug.

My father started to tell me what had happed, who came, who went, from the church. He had finally retired (early) from his accounting job and was taking an even more active role in the 'mission work of the church'. I could see my aunt getting more and more annoyed the longer he talked.

Finally, with a huff, Frieda told him to shut up.

"Don't you think you should be asking your only daughter how she is? How she has managed? Where has she been? It seems to me you're more interested in your own petty role in a church than in the welfare of your daughter that you haven't seen in six and a half years! Aren't you the least bit interested?"

"Yes, well... " My mother piped up.

"From what you told us earlier it seems our daughter has fallen, she's become a common prostitute, like the girl she mentioned, it doesn't need any description from her for us to know how and where she has been, we don't need to hear any of that!"

My turn.

"Don't you mother, don't you want to hear what happened to me after you turned me away from your door?"

I turned towards my father.

"What about you dad, don't you want to know the details of what your 'little girl' did to survive after you refused to let her in the house?"

"You could have gone back to college, you should have gone back!"

"Oh no, I was little more than a slave there, an unpaid house slave, I didn't even have time to study, I had no future staying there!"

"It seems to me you had more of a future there than you found prostituting yourself to all those godless men!"

"Really, let me tell you what I found!"

So I told them more of my history.

*******************

Summer 2012

After finding that Marcus had been closed down Lisa and I decided to move to another city. It was surprisingly difficult to find another dark brothel, another unlicensed whore house, but finally we did. Lisa had explained that usually these places were easier to get into and you kept more of your money, you also frequently got treated better.

Not so this place. Fredrik and Olive ran the place, unlike Marcus they didn't have all the 'girls ' living in, they did rent out a couple of rooms but there was no room for Lisa and me so we were sent round the corner to a house that rented out rooms.

Our lodging wasn't particularly clean, and the brothel wasn't much better.

We ended up with less than twenty percent of our takings in our pockets, then we had to pay rent.

Unlike Marcus' place, Fred had no panic buttons in the rooms, all the rooms had a shower and toilet attached but all the rooms were for general use, when you turned up for work you got whichever room was free that day, except for the 'special room'.

This was a room that customers paid extra for.

The first time I was picked to go into the special room I was terrified, but Lisa told me that she'd done this sort of thing dozens of times in various places, it usually wasn't as bad as you thought it would be.

On this occasion I was given lingerie to wear and a long flowing evening gown. I was told not to speak to the customer, I was to use only the words 'never' and 'no'!

When I entered the room I stopped and looked around. There was an old fashioned four posted bed in the middle of the room, it had ropes hanging from near the top of the two foot posts. The man stood waiting for me was dressed in a suit, and he was wearing a mask. I remembered just in time that I wasn't supposed to talk to him, not even to say hello.

He spoke to me. "You still will not tell me who your lover is my daughter?"

So, it was father and daughter role play, I'd done that a lot, shouting "oh daddy" as some guy fucked me, usually an oldish guy! This guy looked even older, from what I could see he was old enough to be my grandfather.

"No!" Easy enough.

The man came over to me and grabbed my arm, he pulled me to the bed and then pulled the dress down to my waist before tying my hands to the ropes on the bed posts. I was tied facing in to the bed with him stood behind me.

"Tell me who has availed himself of your body!"

"Never! "

I felt his hands rubbing my bare back and then un-hooking my bra. His hands came around to my breasts and cupped them, before he squeezed and fondled my nipples.

"Daughter, I will continue to do to you, what he has been doing to you until you give me his name!"

"Never!" This was actually becoming fun!

My dress was pulled all the way down to the floor and suddenly I was smacked quite hard across my backside.

"Tell me!"

"No!"

Another smack and then my panties were dragged down my legs, the dress and panties were then pulled off my ankles and my legs pushed apart. Tied as I was I couldn't turn properly to look at my client but I could certainly hear his very heavy breathing.

Surprise surprise, he started kissing me between my shoulder blades! I thought that that was probably as high as he could reach, I was nearly six feet tall by that time, this guy was probably six inches shorter! He kissed his way down my back, stopping at the top of the crease of my backside, I thought he might go lower, in all the time I'd been doing what I had, no-one, not even Lisa, had ever gone down on me, I'd gone down on her and others , many times, but never the other way round.

I kind of hoped that I was about to be treated to my first licking, I was, but a licking of another sort!

Smack! The bugger whacked me across my arse, and then again and again, getting harder each time!

"Tell me!"

"No!"

Again and again he asked, and again and again I said "No!"

It did hurt, but I actually got used to it and found it quite enjoyable, until he just kept going!

Then he stopped, pushed my legs further apart and rammed a finger up my arse, he didn't lube up first but after a few strokes up my arse he shifted to my pussy. One finger, two, then three, absolutely ramming into me as he repeatedly told me to tell him!

Suddenly he stopped, there was some fumbling around and I felt what was obviously his cock on my backside, he was trying to fuck me, and failing! I was too tall for him, he couldn't reach! I almost burst out laughing, but that would have been a serious mistake.

You never ever laugh at a client, I'd seen what happened to one of the girls at Marcus' place, her client punched her in the face, what a mess.

My hands were loosened and the ropes lowered on the posts and then my hands fastened tight again. I was now able to lay my upper body on the bed by bending my knees, that was all he needed and he pushed his cock into me. The spanking must have turned me on a bit because I was wet enough for him to penetrate me. I'd been so intrigued by the scenario of going into the special room that I hadn't lubed myself.

Bang bang bang, he fucked me from behind for only a few minutes and then ejaculated into me, no condom. Then he was gone, the bastard didn't even untie me. A couple of minutes later it was Olive that came and released me. She said I'd earned a bonus which would be in my pay and to hurry and get cleaned up, the room was booked.

Fred and Olive also had a sideline in girls going out, as well as bringing clients in, they hired us girls out, pimping us.

My most memorable experience of this was when, Lisa, myself, and two other girls were sent to an eighteenth birthday party, paid for by his parents. The four of us were to be dressed only in G-strings, nothing else, we were to serve and be serviced by the party goers, whoever they may be.

I had my eyes opened that night, oh how some people lived! Opulence the likes of which I'd never imagined, the house was huge, a mansion, and four whores being paid for by the parents, for little more than kids. And oh boy did they get their monies worth. Four of us, maybe fifteen of them. The sex was indiscriminate, and took place wherever they felt like it, two and sometimes three lads to a girl. Up the pussy, up the arse, down the throat, no rules. When the taxi came for us at 3am we could barely walk, all four of us, we'd been well and truly used and abused.

That wasn't the first party I'd been to but after that one I swore "Never again!"

I didn't know it then but I was only to stay there about another week.

About a week later I was picked for the special room again. I wasn't too worried, I'd been in there a few times since that first time, most of the other girls would have willingly traded places with me, they changed their minds later.

This time when I entered the room there was a man and woman in there. No special lingerie or dress this time. I was tied to the posts again but then had a ball gag pushed into my mouth and fastened, tight.

I was wearing a skirt and blouse, which were loosened or pulled off me completely. I was left with my blouse and bra only, very loosely hanging on me. The woman laid herself on the bed, propped up on pillows looking straight at me.

I was spanked, hard. As the man spanked my bare backside the woman masturbated herself in front of me.

The man was talking, telling me that this was for my own good, it would teach me to do as I was told and be a dutiful daughter. The spanking stopped and Whoosh! The hand became a cane and I was well and truly beaten. This was role play that I hadn't signed up for, I was being beaten black and blue. I couldn't complain, I couldn't scream, the gag was very effective.

Then when the cane came down for the tenth or eleventh time, the pain was different, sharper, and much more painful, the sound was different as well! One more crack and I felt my legs start to give way. The man behind me gave an exclamation and both he and the woman left.

This time it was Frederic that came in to release me, I heard him come in behind me and say "Oh fuck, not again!"

He untied the ropes and went out. A minute or two later another of the girls came in to help me. She helped me to the bathroom and then showed me the cane that had been used on me. It was split, for about a foot at the end, the sharp edges had cut into me, I had serious marks across my backside and two long cuts which were bleeding freely.