Kitten Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Both of you?"

"I'm not sure, not sure at all," Catherine replied.

"I'm not either," he replied softly, but then asked:

"All three of us together?"

"Ask Marie-Louise," Catherine replied.

He looked at his sister. She shrugged with wry expression, still blushing, and said:

"Why we talked so long. ... Then, well, I thought she could go to your room, and then, well, we wouldn't be all three together, and - like she said: 'not sure' - she could decide that then."

He snickered and glanced at Catherine and asked:

"Should I hold your hand too?"

He did, and she squeezed his with a nod, then chuckling and remarking:

"And we joked that we - you and I - could tell her anything we wanted, tease her."

"Mmmm! That would serve her right for getting us into this. Hmm? Are you going to be lying in my bed, waiting for me?"

"Oooh? I don't know. She thought so, but maybe I'll be curled up on a chair, rethinking it all."

"While you're wondering what we're doing?" Marlie interjected with a grin.

"You told me," Catherine replied.

"You two talk too much! I hope not," he replied, clasping Catherine's hand. Hers clasped his, despite her still wondering if she really wanted all this to happen.

They all chuckled, exchanging glances, Marlie looking past Pierre to smile and nod at Catherine. She shrugged with a wry smile, returning his clasp of her hand. They walked on, Catherine wondering if this was a French "menage à trois," suddenly wondering if Pierre always was naked, when he went to his sister's room, would be returning to his room naked and be expecting to find her already naked. Then she realized that they would see each other in the hall or at the door to Marlie's room. Then she thought of something more important, blushing again as she squeezed his hand and murmured:

"I never have before, why I'm still not sure."

"We don't have to," he replied quietly with an understanding nod, adding: "Just tease her."

She squeezed his hand again, liking him a lot more, still not sure what she wanted to do, but admitting that she wanted to do something, at least wanted him to do something. Yes, she was going to be in his bed, naked; he wasn't going to ask her to do anything she didn't want to do. She clasped his hand again, and they exchanged smiles.

On the way back, he said that they'd better think about something else and told about his basic training and the guys in it, that it had been interesting to meet recruits from much different backgrounds. Before they rounded the last corner, they all clasped hands again, smiling and nodding, and then released them.

Somehow, they spent the rest of the afternoon and evening without exchanging expressions about how they knew what they were anticipating. That was easier, when the parents suggested that they all play Chinese checkers after supper, and they could concentrate on the game. After two games, the parents said that they were going to go to bed and said goodnight. The three of them played another game, then with promising smirks and less attention to their moves, joking a little more loudly about bad moves.

When they finished the game and were putting it away, Marlie whispered to her brother that she had told Catherine their routine. He nodded and murmured: "Too much talk," with a grin. They turned off the lights and went to their rooms, saying goodnight, but smirking.

When the girls had undressed, Catherine was a little disconcerted, that Marlie just got a fresh tampon and went naked to the bathroom. She put on her pajamas, which she had only worn to go to the bathroom, and joined her. Marlie was sitting on the the toilet, unselfconsciously changing tampons. While she washed her face and pussy, Catherine used the toilet, leaving her bottom down to wash herself. Of course, she thought, the two of them had done this before, but this time it seemed a lot different, knowing that it was in anticipation of each of them being in bed with her brother. Maybe Marlie felt that way a little too, she thought, when she saw her shrug slightly.

They returned to their room and closed the door, then hearing Pierre open his less quietly than necessary. They waited, then hearing the toilet flush. Catherine asked softly:

"What will he have on?"

"Shorts, Marlie replied, then asking: "Afraid he would be already naked?"

Catherine nodded, feeling that she was blushing in the dim light from Marlie's bedside lamp. They were then surprised, when he quietly opened their door, having expected he would return to his room to close his door first. He smiled, but Catherine was checking that he did have his shorts on. When she looked up, he was smiling at his sister and she saw that her nipples had popped out. She glanced back at his shorts, wondering if his ... was aroused. She couldn't tell, but saw his hands move to his elastic. Time to leave - and in a hurry - she thought and stepped towards the still open door. He whispered:

"I'll close it. You close mine."

She nodded, understanding that he could close it silently and that she shouldn't close his silently, and left the room. As she tiptoed to his room, she wondered about herself and what was going to happen, Pierre with Marlie, and then ... he with her?! She was pretty sure what they would do - doing something already? She closed his door and looked around. His bedside lamp showed that he had neatly turned down the covers. Was she really going to take off her pajamas and just get in bed and wait for him? Or sit on his desk chair in her pajamas with her legs drawn up - fetal position? That would look like she was too scared of what they might do. Was she, or wasn't she? Not scared, just uncertain.

What were they doing? Did they embrace and kiss before Marlie did what she could with him? She really liked to? Was she already? When would he return? How long did that take? He couldn't find her just standing there, still waiting in her pajamas. He expected her to be in his bed. If she were in it, at least he wouldn't immediately see her naked. She took them off, then wonder what to do with them; drape then on the chair, so that he would immediately know that she was naked in his bed? She did, more for lack of anywhere else to leave them.

Oh, this was like her thoughts before she went to sleep: she was going to be lying naked in bed with a man she had met only twelve hours before! She was in it already; she was going to be! Forget about whether she should or shouldn't be! She was! If he wanted to do what Marlie liked to do, that would be fine; she knew how that would be. But would he be expecting her to do something, do something with his ...? She didn't like the words she knew for it, then remembering the British expression "willie." Sounded harmless, his "willie." Would he want her to - would she?! - want to do anything with it? What would it look like? Maybe she wouldn't see it, but then it would be in bed with her - just "see" it with her hand. She could do that, she decided.

Was that the sound of his father snoring? They wouldn't be able to talk, only whisper. He would know that. Marlie had said that he would want to do what she liked to do. Her thighs twitched together. Do it like she and Marlie usually did, then his "willie" would be right in front of her face! How big would it be? Not too big to fit in Marlie's kitten, but it wasn't as tight as hers. Was she thinking that they wanted to do that too? Once Marlie had had three fingers in her kitten. That had almost hurt - at first. She held three of her fingers with her other hand. Would it be bigger than that, just holding it with her hand, of course. She pulled her hand off the three fingers and looked at the empty hold in her fist.

Shouldn't she move over to make space for him to join her? She did, and then wondered when he would join her, and wondered if he would have put his shorts back on. She wouldn't have to see now from where her head was, and afterwards - whatever they did - how was she going to return to Marlie's room? How long did it take for her to do that with him? Her eyes closed in the dim light.

She didn't hear the door open or close, but then was suddenly wide awake, when he whispered: "Asleep?" and she felt the covers move. It was going to happen, whatever! He was slipping under the covers with her, his knees bumping hers, and then their drawn up forearms touching.

"We don't have to do anything," he whispered.

"But we're here," she heard herself whisper in reply, a little surprised.

"Um-hmm, but we still don't have to."

He snorted silently and added:

"Tease her, make up a story."

"Shhh, Too much talk; heard your 'papa' ..." She didn't know the French word for snoring, but using the French equal emphasis on both syllables of "papa."

He nodded, rubbing the back of his hand on hers. She rubbed back, finding herself thinking that he as being too nice. Hadn't Marlie told him that she expected that he would want to lick her pussy? Why were they naked in bed together? Or did he have his shorts on? Much too nice! Was she going to have to tell him? Girls didn't do that! Weren't soldiers supposed to be forward with girls, well, even if their sister had just done that with them, but then finding a naked girl in their bed, like maybe in some film about the Foreign Legion?

She rubbed the back of his hand again and whispered:

"Not tease."

His finger caught one of hers. She held it, a little relieved, revising her thoughts: he was just too polite, hoping she was right. Her knees twitched against his. When she realized that they had, she hoped that he had noticed. His finger held hers, and his hand turned, his other fingers grasping hers. She nodded with soft moan, drawing their hands to her breast. His fingers extended, touching her. Her hand slid away. What was she doing, inviting his hand to hold her breast? It did, and she moaned again, feeling her thighs clasp together, as his fingers found her aroused nipple. She didn't want him to think that she wanted to keep her thighs together, suggest that she didn't want him to do anything between them.

She raised one, and his knee slid under it. She clasped it, and it moved. She let it. His thigh between hers! She moaned again, and his fingers aroused her nipple. Should she touch him, dare to touch his ... - his willie? The back of her fingers brushed his side. He nodded with a soft moan and squeezed her breasts; he wanted her to. Her hand slid down, and he nodded again.

What would it be like? It would have to be stiff to do what it was supposed to. It wasn't, but nice and warm in her hand. Soft and squishy, she thought, her first willie. But it moved a little! He hummed softly and massaged her breast, and his willie wanted to be massaged, her fingers wanted to massage it. It wasn't so soft in her hand. What were they going to do?

"What?" he whispered.

"What she does - with me," she heard herself whisper in reply.

He nodded. Was he going to turn around, like Marlie did, his stiffening willie in front of her face? He didn't, beginning to move down the bed. She had to let go of it, but relieved that it wouldn't be in front of her face, that he wasn't expecting her to do what Marlie had done. He crept down, leaving space for her to roll on her back and let him get between her legs, a man about to lick her kitten! She spread her knees up, hoping that he would like the taste of her already moist kitten as much as his sister did.

He moaned as his tongue lapped up, and she moaned - he did! And his tongue knew what to do as well as his sister's did! Her hips rocked up, and she moaned louder. His tongue disappeared, and he whispered: "Pillow."

She remembered that his parents were in the next room and drew his pillow from under her head and pulled it over her face, wondering if he and Marlie had also done it in his room. His mouth was back on her, nodding, and then his tongue was licking again. She tried to keep from moaning that loud again; his tongue felt so good. Then she had to moan louder under the pillow; his finger was probing, finding her opening. Her hips twitched involuntarily to help. It slipped in, and she moaned again. It was bigger and longer than one of Marlie's, but now she liked two of hers in her kitten.

He licked and moved his fingers. Then she felt another one probing. She nodded vigorously with another moan and pinched her nipples. It forced itself in. Her kitten was so tight! She moaned, clasping the pillow to her face. His two fingers in her, larger than Marlie's and not as smooth - knuckles rubbing, and his finger tips wiggling, and his tongue licking where she was most sensitive!

But she couldn't moan as strongly as she wanted to, trying not to, hoping the pillow muffled the sound. Was a man's doing it just better than a girl could? It was so good! That was good, that she didn't just like what another girl could do, as good as that was, but she loved that it was man's fingers and tongue doing that to her!

Her hips twitched, wanting more, and getting it. Her eyes clenched tighter shut under the pillow, and her hands pressed it down on her mouth. It was so frustrating to have to suppress her moans, but that only seemed to increase the intensity of her arousal from what he was doing.

Make me come, she willed, before I have to cry out. Her hips bucked up. His forearm slid over them, trying to hold them still, so that he could keep his mouth on her, his tongue and fingers doing everything they could to make her hips buck more.

"Oh fuck!" she thought, a word she had only learned with great embarrassment, Her pussy wet his hand like it never had wet Marlie's. She couldn't suppress her stronger moan, almost biting the pillow, where her hand was pressing it to her mouth. The word she had thought echoed in her mind: were his bigger fingers like a ... - his willie. How would it feel in her? That hadn't occurred to her, when Marlie's smooth, slender fingers were arousing her, just that they felt better than her own.

His fingers slipped out, and his tongue lapped up from below where they had been. When it touched her where she was most sensitive, a spasm shook her again. What was going to happen now, she wondered: was she supposed to thank him, she wanted to; it had been so good!

He began to move up over her. Was he, was his willie as aroused as her kitten was, after she had made it as good as she could for Marlie? He was drawing the pillow off her face, and - oooh! - his mouth was on her nipple, sucking and licking. Did he want to arouse her again, more? Did he want to do more, the obvious, lying over her? That was how it was done - that word again!

"Oooh!" she gasped softly; his willie was between her legs, not just between her legs - right on her kitten! It was so firm! How long was it now? Instinctively, her thighs drew up. How big was it, how much bigger than his fingers had been? Did she want to find out? Oh! Her hips were twitching up and down, rubbing her kitten on his stiff willie. "Willie" wasn't the right word for it like that, all right when it had been soft and sweet feeling in her hand. Now it was stiff and probing, one of those other words.

"Uhnn!" It was probing right there, where it could fit - if it could?! He shook his head and released her nipple and rolled off her. Was she relieved or disappointed?

"Just hold it," he whispered. She was relieved and disappointed, thinking: not tonight, but I want it; I really want it! Her hand found his "not-willie", so big and stiff! He urged her to move so that he could lie on his back. She moved back and onto her side, discovering that her hand could move its skin up and down, while she was changing position. That felt nice, good; was that what she was supposed to do? Her hand did, enjoying feeling it could move the skin on his stiff - what was she going to call it? It just felt like that was what her hand should do. It twitched, and he sighed with a soft moan; it was!

Maybe "willie" was all right for it when it was like this too, better than those other words. What did the French call it? Her hand was moving on it. Then his hand clasped around hers, urging her to hold it tighter and move more vigorously. Hers did. He nodded with moan and let go of her hand and flung the covers aside. Was he going to come, getting the covers out of the way? What was that going to be like? That stuff that Marlie had said tasted like a funny cheese shooting out? And she had let it shoot in her mouth?! She wanted to see it! Her hand pumped. Did she want to taste it?

His hips began to twitch - like hers had. Let me see it, she willed, squeezing and moving her hand as hard as she could. He gasped and suppressed a moan, and gasped again and grunted, and then in the dim light she saw it shoot out - all the way up on his chest! She moaned, and her thighs clamped together, as she saw it shoot out again and again - not so far. She was doing it, had done it!

He gasped and held her hand still. Oooh! It was dribbling down on her thumb! Did she want to taste it? Now or never, she thought: just a little. When his hand relaxed, she slipped her from under it and licked her thumb. It didn't taste like any kind of cheese she had tasted, but not any worse than the couple she had first not liked. Yes, maybe she could let him do that in her mouth, if Marlie could and liked it.

He moaned and reached over and rubbed her breast; that was what he had wanted, and she had done it, and tasted it! She was so pleased with herself! She rolled over on him, enjoying feeling the thick wet blobs between them. He drew her up on him. She grinned with hum and lowered her head and kissed him - better than she had ever kissed a boy before. When his tongue was in her mouth, caressing hers, she remembered with a hum that it had been caressing her kitten, wishing she could tell him how good it had all been.

She slid back off him with her head on his shoulder, her arm still around him. They both nodded with soft hums. So much for worrying about having sex with someone she had just met, she thought cheerfully, then thinking: and there was so much more they could do!

She had dozed off, when he rubbed her back. It took her a moment to remember where she was, much to her surprise, when she realized that she was lying with her arm and leg resting on him. Could that be so innately natural, she wondered, that she - any girl - could feel so familiarly comfortable to wake up lying with a man that way? He whispered:

"You can't stay here. I'll open the door. You open the other one and go to the bathroom, and then close it."

She nodded, understanding the subterfuge, that she had left Marlie's room to go to the bathroom. She nodded, then whispered:

"I have to."

"Hmm, me too, now," he replied.

They chuckled softly and got up. When she picked up her pajamas, finding his shorts on the chair, he just shrugged, nodding towards the door. Since he didn't pick up his shorts, she shrugged with a slight smirk, and just held her pajamas, waiting for him to silently open the door. They left the room. She opened Marlie's, and they went in the bathroom together, he just shoving the door closed before he turned on the light. He nodded for her to use the toilet and sat down on the bidet. She didn't think she should watch him, but did, wondering if he and his sister saw each other that way. They must, she thought, if he took it so for granted that he did with her, understanding that he wouldn't be splashing in the toilet and that there would be only one flush. She saw him shake his willie, and then very self-consciously wiped her kitten, appreciating that he didn't look over at her.

When they stood up, he reached out to embrace her. She embraced him, and they kissed, just lightly, she wondering about their familiarity in the bright light, that it seemed so natural to hold his naked body to hers. He whispered goodnight, and she did, and they left the bathroom. When she went in Marlie's room, he closed the door, a little louder than she had opened it. Only then did she remember that she should have washed her chest and stomach.