Kitten Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had to draw her head back, her Little Peter was all stiff. They could just do this, she thought, recalling how arousing it had been, when he had come in her mouth. If he wanted to give her her orgasm this way, that would be wonderful. His hips twitched. Did he? But then his tongue wasn't arousing her, and she heard him murmur:

"Fuck me."

She was surprised that he had said it in English. He really wanted her to understand, wanted her to fuck him! No question about it; he rolled back, his cock sprang up out of her mouth - his lovely, not little Peter! She moaned and began to move around, surprised when she heard Marlie murmur:

"Fuck him," also in English.

She had forgotten about her. As she straddled him, she glanced over and saw that Marlie was watching them, under the covers, her hand obviously buried between her spread thighs. Catherine looked back down at Pierre and reached down and guided his cock to her pussy.

They both moaned, as it slid in her. How could she have thought that she would be just satisfied with his licking her?! Could she churn her hips on him the way Marlie had done? She could, making them both moan. If Marlie had rubbed herself, she could too, and did. That had to be indecent, suggesting that she wanted something that he didn't do, but he was nodding and moaning and grasping her breasts and almost hurting her nipples, but she wanted him to! It felt so arousing, everywhere it could!

Her pussy was clutching his cock and trying to draw it deeper, even though her hips were resting on his. Churn and feel it in her, and rub where it wasn't! She was coming already! Her pussy was flooding, but his his cock was just throbbing in her, his hips weren't yet rocking! She had to really fuck him!

She dropped down and began to ride up and down on his cock. That she could want to do that even after she had already had an orgasm? She did! She had to feel his cock sliding in and out, and when his fingers found her asshole, she wanted that too - anything, everything to make it good for them both, make his hips rock up and thrust his cock as deep and as hard as it could!

Had she come just once for so long, or twice or thrice, when his hips finally stilled, and he held hers still? His cock was still twitching in her, and her pussy still contracting on it, the only movement as she lay inert on him. When she could finally speak, she murmured - in English:

"God, that was good!"

"It was," he agreed in English, while she was abashed at having said "God" as an expletive. "Mon dieu" didn't seem so bad.

She extended her legs, and his cock slipped out. She suddenly wondered if it was as slimy as it had been after he and Marlie had fucked. He fondled her ass, just like he had fondled his sister's. Catherine thought to say what Marlie had said; he had to return to his room:

"I'd better find the other bed."

He nodded with a slight chuckle, and they kissed, and his hands helped move her off him. When they both had stood up, she wondered if they should kiss again, but he didn't step closer. Marlie said good night to him, letting Catherine wonder if they always separated with so little emotion after they had been together like that. She also told him good night, and he replied but still stood there with a little smirk, then murmuring:

"You wanted to find the other bed," and waited.

She felt herself blush; he wanted to see her lie down with his sister. She glanced at Marlie, who nodded with smile, holding up the covers, then murmuring:

"Mine must be all wet."

Catherine had to nod with slight smile, glancing at him, seeing him nod. She shrugged and joined Marlie, thinking: if he wanted to see them together, they had admitted that they slept with each other. When their arms slid around each other, he murmured again:

"Nice. Good night."

The girls both replied, and he silently disappeared. Marlie hugged her and whispered:

"Must have been good. I hope so."

"Too good."

"Can't be 'too good', but I'm glad you thought it was."

She turned over and Catherine curled up behind her, holding her breast and murmuring:

"Thanks for lending him to me."

"He's just my brother; can't have him forever, but better than my first friend."

"Mmmm! I know why, but thanks, anyway."

"Um-hmm," Marlie agreed, squeezing Catherine's hand on her breast, and they fell asleep.

When they got up in the morning, after Pierre had knocked to indicate that he was finished in the bathroom, they both went to there. They both used the toilet, apparently avoiding any suggestion of more intimacy. They just exchanged shrugs and mild smirks at the recognition that they had foregone doing anything with each other before they got up.

During the day, Catherine did wonder about all they had done, in the morning and then in the evening, wondering if the three of them would want to do that much again. That was settled when Pierre got a call from an old classmate, suggesting that they meet in the evening. When Pierre mentioned that his sister's girlfriend was visiting, the friend suggested a double date.

The friend only knew Marlie as Pierre's little sister, but of course he was going to be more with her, leaving Pierre and Catherine more together. It was a very pleasant evening, although Catherine wondered if the friend could have any inkling of what the siblings did together, or what she did with both of them. A couple of times remarks had fallen that elicited expressions that he could have understood, if he had known.

When the three of them returned home, after the parents had gone to bed, they agreed they that they didn't do anything, sealed with kisses that could have suggested that they wanted to, including one by Marlie and Catherine, enjoyed by Pierre with a chuckle.

When the two of them were about to get in their respective beds, however - they had even put on their nightwear - they looked at each other. They shrugged and smirked, then nodded and chuckled and got naked again and got in bed together and did what they could together - and did again in the early morning.

When they saw Pierre in the morning, they smirked. When the parent's couldn't hear, he remarked softly: "You cheated."

The girls both nodded with smirks. He grinned, licking his lips. They nodded again.

It was Friday, and he was going to have to return to his military unit the next day. The father was at work. After lunch with the mother, when she said that she was going to her usual bridge party, saying the she would return before dinner, they all wished her success for the first games in the new year, but smirked behind her back. She suggested that Marlie and Pierre could show Catherine something she hadn't yet seen in Paris. They all nodded, agreeing that that was a good idea, but again smirking behind her back.

They waited until she left, then smirked at each other again and began to take off their cloths, as they moved out of the living room, chuckling. Catherine remarked that she only wanted to see something she hadn't seen in daylight - a little surprised by her fresh remark. Pierre was loosening his pants and replied:

"I hope so, but we have to think of something else to tell her."

"We can - could - take her to the cathedral Saint-Denis," Marlie suggested, stepping out of her skirt.

"What would I have seen?" Catherine asked, just a step behind Marlie, watching Pierre step out of his pants. He replied:

"Good idea: the first Gothic church, where lots of French kings are buried."

"Do I have to remember their names?" she asked, pulling up her sweater.

"Just that it's from the 12th century," Marlie replied, as her head disappeared in her sweater.

They had to wait till they were in the girls' room to drop the clothes in their hands, now including Pierre's shirt, then smirking at each other as they started to take off their underwear.

"If that is all I have to know," Catherine remarked, unhooking her bra, watching Pierre push down his undershorts. His cock wasn't a willie, springing out a little as the elastic slipped down over it.

"It is!" he remarked emphatically, grinning at her, his cock wagging as he let his shorts fall and stepped out of them.

She hummed and remarked, dropping her bra and reaching to push her underpants down her hips:

"That's good."

"His - my 'litttle brother'," Marlie asked facetiously, hurrying to catch up with Catherine's already being nude, except for the shoes she was shuffling out of, like Pierre, who had to stoop to take off his socks.

Catherine nodded with a hum, watching his cock bob; she wanted to suck it, anticipating how it would feel to have it shoot in her throat and then taste it. Marlie murmured:

"You can, you may, our guest."

How did Marlie know what she wanted to do, Catherine wondered, then recognizing that she had licked her lips, and, of course, Marlie would want to. But she had said that she could! Pierre was standing up again, his cock sticking straight out at her. Her eyes were fixed on it, but she noticed his nod and heard his "um-hmm."

She dropped to her knees and reached out her hand. He stepped closer. Her fingers closed around his sack, jostling his balls. When she extended her head, her mouth already open, he stepped closer and the head of his cock was in her mouth.

"Hmmmm!" she moaned, delighting that her tongue could caress it where it was most sensitive and enjoy feeling the little ridge of skin there. He moaned, and Marlie moaned in empathy. Guest or not, this was unfair, Catherine thought.

"Sit down," Marlie insisted to her brother.

He backed slowly towards the nearest bed, Catherine following him on her knees. When he sat down, she had to lower her body, her hips, but then understood Marlie's idea; she was lying down on the carpet behind her, urging her to spread her knees, so that she could get her head between her thighs. Did she want to lick her kitten with her brother watching?

She did! Her brother was as surprised as she was. He moaned and muttered:

"You two!"

Catherine nodded and sucked and licked his stiff cock, thinking that if his sister wanted to let him see what they both liked to do - he knew they did already - why not let him see that they both enjoyed it. She moaned when Marlie's tongue found where it knew she wanted to feel it, imagining that he could understand why, from seeing her hands clasping her ass.

This was no-holds-barred enjoying sex! Her hand found his balls again, still able to jostle them, and his hands held her head, encouraging it to bob on his cock. Anyway they all wanted it, she thought, her hips twitching on Marlie's mouth, letting his hands suggest what he wanted. She loved to have his cock in her mouth and feel it twitch and surge, but his sack was drawing up, just a tight, wrinkled ball in her hand. Her fingers scratched behind it. He moaned and moved his hips to the edge of the bed, inviting her fingertips to scratch further back.

Did he want them to touch him where she liked to feel his touch her? Oooh! Marlie's fingers were rubbing her there! If it felt good for her, it must for him too. Of course, he wanted her too. Why else would he have moved his hips? Her fingertips ventured further back, and he gave an encouraging moan, and then pulsing one, when her fingers found his asshole. She and he had forgotten to move her head, but then his hands reminded her to.

"Uhn-hnn," she acknowledged and increased her arousal of his cock, twitching cock. It was going to be so good to make it spurt in her mouth, to feel it and then taste it!

A minute or two later she did, distracted from what Marlie was doing by her aroused anticipation of feeling her brother's cock spurt the first time. He was gasping and moaning, his hips twitching, thrusting his cock against the bobbing of her head.

"Ahhg!" she gulped, as his strong spurt shot deep in her throat. She almost bit his cock in her reflex to swallow, but it thrust again, so good! She loved it, moaning! Then she had to gasp; her pussy was also spurting! His orgasm had cued her own! When her pelvis twitched against Marlie's busy mouth, she was gasped and groaned, more aware of her own orgasm than of his following spurts in her mouth, despite her more gasping than sucking and licking. Fuck! It was so good, both ways! Even if it wasn't fucking. And it was so good to have her mouth full of his semen, to taste it and know that it had been so good for him!

He held her head still, and she savored it, sloshing it around in her mouth. He groaned, when her tongue caressed the back of the head of his cock. Marlie had stopped licking and nibbling, but when she moved her hand, Catherine suddenly felt how deep her finger had been in her and then realized that more than the tip of her finger had found its way into his asshole. She wiggled it, and he responded with with a chuckling moan. He had liked that too.

She swilled his semen around his cock a last time and raised her head and swallowed. When she opened her eyes to look up at him, she was surprised that it was broad daylight, then remembering that it was afternoon and not late at night, like all the other times before. He smiled down at her and stroked her cheek, then murmured:

"I wish you were also my sister."

Catherine thought that was nicest compliment he could make and replied:

"And you, my brother," returning his smile.

"But he's mine," Marlie remarked, as she moved back on the rug and wiped her face, then adding, as she sat up and turned on her knees:

"And you'd better show it, if it was like that."

"It was," Pierre and Catherine replied in unison, then chuckling about their consensus, exchanging smirks.

Catherine then thought tell Marlie:

"But I'd like to have you as a sister just as much."

"You too," Marlie agreed: "but now I need my brother."

She crawled around next to Catherine and then rose up and pushed her brother's shoulder, urging him to lie back. He nodded and did, holding out his arms in anticipation of what she wanted to do. She nodded with a chuckle and grin, and clambered up on the bed and straddled him. He grasped the cheeks of her ass and drew her hips up over his face. They both hummed.

Catherine hummed with them, nodding to herself as she watched Marlie settle her pussy down on his mouth. Of course, they wanted to do that and then really fuck. Just do that until his cock stood up again, or give Marlie an orgasm first, she wondered. She sat back and got her legs around to sit and watch, crossing her legs in front of her.

Oooh, it was a little arousing to just watch, even after she had just come so good. Her hand dropped down between her thigh, discovering that they were both still moist. Yes, it had been that good, and still wet around her pussy lips, wetter between them. She tried to let her fingers relax as she watched, but one wanted to slide up and down between them. When she saw his hands slide up and find Marlie's breasts, her other hand found one of hers. Its nipple was stiff. If she just had to watch, she thought, and let her fingers play with it.

Marlie moaned, and he did. Catherine's hand slid over and squeezed her other aroused nipple. If they were going to - once or twice for Marlie - and she was only going to watch, ...? She let her finger do more between her thighs. That made it easier to watch him arouse his sister. Oh, his sister! Too late to worry about that now; besides, she had said that she would like to him as a brother - to do what they were doing and going to do.

She noticed his cock move and nodded. She got aroused when she lick Marlie's pussy; of course, he did too. It was more interesting to watch it than the little she could see of what he was doing. Watching his cock grow and seeing its foreskin slowly slip back to reveal its nice round head was a new form of arousal. What was he doing, making Marlie respond with the pleased moans that she knew, when she licked her pussy. She glanced up, just seeing Marlie's hips twitch. It was more fun to watch his cock.

Her eyes dropped back down to it. Nice, now its head completely free, and his cock pointing straight at her. It wanted to be sucked. She licked her lips, but then thought that would be unfair; she had already sucked it, and it was becoming aroused to fuck Marlie. But her finger could do what that suggested. Her hand slid down and her finger easily slipped in her moist opening. That felt so good, but it wasn't like she was trying to give herself an orgasm, rubbing where she did to do that. It just felt so nice to imagine that his cock was in her pussy, but it would feel more like his cock with two fingers. It did, and she moaned and pinched and pulled her stiff nipple, then wanting the other one aroused.

"Uhnn!" she moaned, hearing Marlie give a similar, more aroused moan. She glanced up and saw how her hips were twitching on her brother's face, almost like they had on his cock. She knew that, Marlie was going to come; it was going to be twice for her. If she was going to, ...? Catherine's other hand dropped down and began to rub. She saw that his cock was sticking straight up, just waiting for Marlie to sit on it. Her fingers in her pussy moved faster, trying to make it feel in her pussy like she knew his cock was going to feel in Marlie's.

His cock was bobbing slightly, but then her eyes closed, the sensations both her hands were so arousing, letting her forget everything except the arousal of her own pussy. Briefly - very briefly - it occurred to her that it wasn't right that she should be trying to get off by herself, but then it was being so good that she was only wanting it to happen. When she heard Marlie's pulsing groans - the ones she knew, when Marlie's had an orgasm, she felt her own start. It wasn't as good as the one Marlie had given her, but it was a satisfying orgasm.

"And now," she heard Marlie murmur. She opened her eyes and saw her moving back on her brother, raising her hips and finding his stiff cock with her hand. They all moaned, as her hips sank down on it. Marlie sat still with another moan. Catherine saw one of her hands slide over and down between her thighs. She didn't just have to watch again, she thought and murmured:

"Turn around; I want to do that, lick you there."

She wasn't as surprised as the others were at her insistent suggestion, but she was a little surprised at what she had spontaneously said. They both looked at her, Marlie turning her head, but then nodding with a smile. She began to draw up one leg to turn on him. She didn't want to lose his cock in her pussy, so it took a few moment for her to spin around on his cock. He moaned with a chuckle, giving Catherine a nod and smile.

She waited till Marlie had settled with her thighs spread over her brother's, all of them pointing to where they were joined, his cock in her pussy, his balls hanging down between his thighs. Catherine moaned at the sight, then recognizing that she would difficulty getting her mouth down to lick Marlie's pussy.

He solved that, finding her breasts with his hands and drawing her back down on him. The front of Marlie's pussy was then so easy to find and looked so inviting. Catherine nodded with a hum and moved closer between their thighs. How could she better show her appreciation for all they both had given her, at the same time licking Marlie's pussy and fondling his balls, besides, she loved to lick her pussy almost as much as she loved to suck his cock. But she had done that already, now Marlie's pussy.

Marlie's thighs were spread so wide, the front of her pussy so accessible, where it wanted it to be licked still aroused. She had never really seen it like that, and how his stiff cock fit in her pussy. She grasped his balls gently and leaned forward and licked. The siblings both moaned.