Kitty's Conversion to Kit Kat Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as I returned, I jumped into Mark's arms and gave him a big, wet, open mouthed kiss. Mark wrapped his arms around my waist holding me up in the air against him. We held our kiss for several minutes before Mark finally lowered me back down.

"Now that's what I'm talking about." Mark said looking down at me with his arms still wrapped around me.

"I wasn't expecting you so early." I told him.

"I missed you too much to wait until this evening to get some." Mark said before starting to kiss me again.

My spirits soared hearing that Mark missed and wanted me that much. I clasped my hands behind Mark's neck as we continued kissing; my open mouth inviting his tongue to explore inside. Mark's hands were roaming around my body, caressing and grabbing all over. I was lost in our deep sensual kiss and didn't really notice what Mark was doing until I felt my skirt fall to the ground at my feet. Before I could react, Mark had grabbed both ass cheeks and squeezed them through my tights and panties. Even though it felt great having him fondle my ass, I didn't want his manipulations causing an embarrassing leak. Mark sensed my squirming and we mutually broke our kiss.

"Since when did my Kitty start wearing underwear?" Mark joked as he released my ass.

"I always wear underwear; it's just usually pantyhose." I retorted.

"I meant these panties." he answered as he playfully slapped my bottom.

"My period started today." I explained.

"Damn. I wanted that fine pussy of yours." Mark said as he kicked off his shoes. He then started undoing his pants as he continued "you'll just have to suck me off then."

I just stood there a bit surprised as Mark pushed his pants and underwear down to his knees, releasing his big cock. My eyes were automatically drawn to stare at his impressive member. I've seen it before of course, but even flaccid, its size still amazed me. With the foreskin covering the head, the entire length was the same dark chocolate color as his skin. My admiring trance was broken when I felt Mark's hands on my shoulders guiding me down to my knees. I didn't need much coaxing since I love sucking cock and Mark's cock was the biggest and most beautiful cock I've ever had the pleasure of having.

I use to think that I was pretty good at giving head, but judging from what I've learned over the last few weeks, I realize now how inexperienced I was back then. My experiences with Mark gave me plenty of practice sucking a truly big cock. Even so, I still was unable to take Mark's entire length when he was erect. So down on my knees staring into the eye of Mark's black monster, I decided to strike first. Taking a deep breath, I opened my mouth and took Mark's still flaccid cock deep into my mouth. Concentrating on relaxing my jaw and suppressing my gag reflex, I pushed more of his cock into the back of my throat. I only stopped when my nose brushed up against his pubic hair. As I held his cock deep in my mouth, I felt it swelling and stiffening. It always amazed me back then how much a penis changes when becoming erect. The sight of a cock growing longer and thicker before my eyes, especially if I was the cause of it, made me extremely excited. It was another new exhilarating experience for me feeling a man's cock become erect while sucking on it. My previous boyfriends were all young horny teenagers and by the time we got to the point of undressing, they were always already hard. Mark was a senior and much more mature but even our previous encounters included some foreplay so his cock had always been erect too.

As Mark's cock continued growing, I couldn't keep my position on it and had to pull back slightly. Then I started slowly bobbing my head sliding his cock in and out of my mouth while continuing to suck on his hardening member. I found the sensation of a cock becoming erect from my sucking on it almost as exciting as feeling a cock erupt in my mouth. That started me thinking about Mark's beautiful black cock throbbing and twitching, shooting spurt after spurt of cum, splashing against my tongue and throat. Usually during my period, I find it difficult to become aroused but I felt my pussy starting to tingle and I think I was starting to lubricate. I was aching to touch myself but didn't want to make a mess that might spoil the moment. Mark's cock was now fully erect and I started using my hands to work the parts of his cock I couldn't accommodate in my mouth. My left hand was caressing his hairy balls while my right was stroking his shaft next to the base.

"Damn girl, that feels good." Mark said as he lifted his legs free from his pants and underwear. Then he told me "Take off your sweater, I wanna see your tits."

While my mouth continued sucking on Mark's cock, my hands had to release it in order to pull my sweater up above my chest. Keeping his cock in my mouth the whole time, I worked first one arm then the other free from my sweater bunching it up around my neck. At an impasse, I reluctantly let my prize slip out of my mouth to pull my sweater over my head before tossing it away. I then quickly unclasped my bra and slipped it off leaving me topless. Grasping his cock, I held it straight up while I bent lower to bathe his scrotum with my tongue. Using my tongue to draw one of his balls into my mouth, I close my lips around it and apply some gentle suction.

"Fuck yeah, Kitty, suck my balls. Oooh, yessss."

Releasing his testicle, I asked "you like that, eh?" before taking the other one into my mouth and reapplying the gentle suction.

"Where did my nasty girl learn that? You and Brian still hooking up?" Mark asked.

I didn't want to tell him that Thomas was the one who taught me so I kept my mouth full by continuing to work on his balls.

When I didn't answer, Mark continued "So one cock isn't enough for my nasty slut. I knew you're a cock hungry whore."

The dirty talk fuelled my wantonness as I took his cock back into my mouth. I resumed sucking on the head but increased the speed of my bobbing movements. My right hand held the base of his cock while my left moved behind him to cup his tight ass pulling on it slightly.

Mark understood my subtle invitation and started thrusting his hips driving his cock into the back of my mouth. "You like that slut? You like me fucking your mouth?"

I kept a tight grip on his shaft with my right hand to prevent Mark from thrusting too deep and choking me. He kept the pace of his thrusting slow, allowing me to take short little breaths through my nose when he drew back. Even with my hand on his cock, it was so big that the head still entered my throat at the peak of his thrusts. Despite my best effort, I still gagged a little causing mucus and saliva to leak out of my full mouth and drip down onto my tits. Mark started to speed up the pace of his thrusting as he grabbed a fistful of my hair with one hand.

"Your mouth feels so good Kitty; so hot and wet." Mark said as he started fucking my face even faster.

I obviously couldn't reply with my mouth full of cock. The pace was much faster now forcing me to hold my breath. A steady stream of saliva was now running down my chin and onto my tits.

Mark then abruptly pulled his cock out of my mouth and pulled me to my feet. "Lie down on the bed." he commanded.

I kicked off my shoes leaving me dressed only in my panties and black tights as I followed Mark's orders. Still trying to catch my breath as I lay down, my chest was heaving up and down with each breath.

Not giving me a moments rest, Mark followed me onto the bed straddling my abdomen facing me. "Push your tits together." he told me as he placed his black cock between my tits. "If I can't fuck your pussy, then I'm gonna fuck your tits."

I looked down at Mark's cock as I pushed my tits together. The dark skin of his shaft was almost completely covered with my milky white breasts. The sight of the head of his cock appearing and disappearing between my tits with each thrust was so erotic; it was driving me wild. Luckily all the saliva that dripped onto my breast helped Mark's cock glide back and forth nicely. With my hands pushing my breasts together tightly, the pressure exerted by his hard thrusting cock between my tits only heightened my exhilaration that much more. I found myself wishing I had a third hand to play with my pussy. Bending my head further forward, I opened my mouth and my tongue slid out to lick Mark's cock at the apex of each of his thrusts.

"You want my cream Kitty? You're such a nasty slut. I bet you can't get enough cock."

I realized that Mark was right. I enjoyed being a wanton slut, one who craves cock. I imagined my pussy being stretched full by Mark's big black cock, having it pushed into my throat, feeling it throbbing as it nears eruption, and the thrill of feeling his cum spurting inside my mouth. The next thing I knew, I looked up into his eyes and blurted out "I want you to cum in my mouth."

"Sure thing babe, but ya gotta earn it." Mark said as he got off the bed and stood next to it. He then pulled my upper body to him so my head was hanging off the edge of the bed. His beautiful black cock was standing straight out glistening with my saliva; the sight drew my hands and mouth to it like a magnet. I took the head quickly into my mouth and began sucking on it while my hands worked on the shaft. Mark lowered his body to give me better access to his cock as I continued feverently sucking on it. I felt his hands grab my tits to maul them as he started slowly thrusting his hips.

Even though my head was almost upside down, my position didn't feel that unnatural. In fact, it felt like I was taking Mark's cock deeper than I ever managed before.

"God damn your mouth feels good!" Mark exclaimed. I could tell he was getting more excited because he started thrusting his cock deeper and faster into my mouth. His hands moved from my tits down to my thighs, stroking them through my silky tights. He worked one hand closer and closer to my crotch.

I was far too overwhelmed by what was happening to remember about my pad. I was concentrating on timing short breaths between Mark's thrusts and didn't realize how excited I was until his hand cupped my pussy. There were my tights, panties and pad between his hand and my clit, but the friction sent shivers throughout my body in a mini orgasm. All I could do was moan around his thrusting cock.

"You like having your face fucked don't you slut." Mark said as he started to really fuck my face.

I couldn't reply with a mouth full of cock. The deep thrusts were making me gag and retch around his cock. Mucus and saliva was pouring out of my mouth running along my face and into my hair since my head was hanging upside down. I had to hold my breath so I wouldn't aspirate my own saliva.

"Oh God yess, I'm gonna cum!" Mark screamed as he dug his fingers into my pussy. My pad must have been dislodged from his earlier rubbing because I felt his fingers pushing my tights and panties into my vagina.

My lungs were burning, tears were welling in my eyes, and I was scared that I might pass out. My hands were pushing against Mark's hips trying to get him to pause or slow down so I could catch my breath.

All of a sudden Mark stopped his thrusting, released my pussy and let out a loud guttural moan.

I managed to pull back slightly but Mark kept the head of his cock in mouth as I took several quick deep breaths through my nose. I felt his cock twitching against my lips as his cum splashed onto my tongue. It was all I could do to hold Mark's erupting cock in my mouth while I kept breathing through my nose. I was too tired and oxygen starved to do anything else. My mouth quickly filled with his cum to the point of overflowing. I regained enough control at this point to swallow quickly before any cum leaked out. Mark's cock was still twitching and cum was still filling my mouth.

Mark used his free hand to stroke the shaft of his cock milking the rest of his cum from his balls and onto my waiting tongue. "Don't swallow yet, let me see it." Mark said as he moved his other hand back to my pussy.

With all my saliva, my mouth was quite full, but I obeyed Mark's command. When his orgasm subsided and he withdrew his cock, I kept my mouth wide open to show him my mouth full of cum.

"That looks so fucking hot." Mark complimented as he tried to work his fingers deeper into my pussy.

I swallowed my mouthful of cum in one large gulp before opening my mouth again to show Mark that it was all gone.

"Kitty, you are the nastiest girl I know." he said as he released my pussy and stood back up.

I noticed that the fingers he had working on my pussy were tinged with blood. "Sorry about that, I told you that I'm having my period remember." I said as I sat back up on the bed.

"Don't worry about it." Mark replied as he cleaned himself up with some tissues.

As I wiped all the saliva from my face, I noticed that Mark had caused a tear in the crotch of my tights and that my panties were showing through the hole. I also felt that my pad was displaced and was sure that panties and tights would be soiled with blood. Even when we didn't fuck, Mark still managed to ruin a pair of my tights.

There was no way I could go out looking like I did and it would take at least an hour to make myself presentable again. Mark was too hungry to wait so we compromised. He would run out to get some take out food while I showered and cleaned up. I didn't bother getting all dressed up after my shower since we weren't planning on going out. Mark and I just talked a bit as we ate a quick dinner. He left right after dinner promising to call me soon.

I was hopeful but knew him well enough by now to know not to hold my breath waiting.

12