Kitty's Problem Ch. 02

Story Info
The long night begins with a bang!
1.7k words
4.36
76.8k
43

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tyler1993
tyler1993
33 Followers

A continuation of my previous story, all characters are over 18 years of age, all licensed properties are owned by their respective owners.

*****

'Tonight is gonna be a LONG night...' That's what ran through 21 year old Phoenix Tyler's mind as he saw his now fully grown sister come down the stairs, dressed in a silk robe, tight t-shirt, and some tiny shorts that showed off her killer legs.

She chose his favorite movie, Star Wars, as though she hadn't been masturbating while thinking of her older brother, unbeknownst to her he had heard her call out his name as she orgasmed. She was sitting on the couch next to him, holding his muscular arm, watching as the movie played. Try as he might Phoenix couldn't seem to pay attention to the film, he was drawn to the swell of his sisters breasts, how her nipples were hard little dots, and how her creamy skin looked smooth as silk.

'What's wrong with me?' he thought. 'She's my sister and here I am looking at her tits!'

Soon the film became more exiting, Luke and Leia were about to swing across the gap in the Death Star when Leia kisses Luke "For luck". Kitty giggles and looks at her brother, who had finally been able to stop ogling his sister.

"It's kinda funny they act all flirty like that." She said.

"How so?" He asks.

"They don't know they're brother and sister and they wanna kiss like that." She was blushing slightly as she spoke, looking away a little.

Phoenix looked at her for a moment before in a flash kissing his sister full on the lips.

Kitty gasps and moans, melting almost instantly at the kiss she desired for longer then she thought. His tongue invades her wiling mouth and they wrestle together in heated passion.

Soon Kitty finds herself on her back with her brother on top, pulling back to catch his breath.

"Don't stop Phoenix... Please..." She said, trembling in both lust and fear.

"Are you sure you want this?" He asked breathlessly.

She nodded and blushed as she opened her robe to reveal her soft breasts and pink nipples. "Please..."

He nodded and gently cupped her breasts, squeezing ever so slightly and giving her hard nipples a small pinch, causing her to moan and arch her back. Next he moved his head down to suck her right nipple into his mouth, his free hand moving down to cup her mound.

"AH! Ph-Phoenix... That, MMFF, feels so good!" Kitty was on fire, her whole body tingled as she was stimulated by her brothers loving attention.

Soon Kitty was on the verge of orgasm, her pussy leaking heavily.

"You Ready Sis?" Phoenix said, he was hard as steel in his sweatpants, a dark wet spot forming from pre-cum.

She nodded and spread her legs as he stood and dropped his pants, revealing his 9 inch long member. It looked to be as thick as her wrist, which frightened and exited her as he moved between her legs.

"Oh god baby, your huge... Please go slow..." Kitty was breathless as her brothers cock slowly slid between her outer labia, the head poking her entrance.

Phoenix's expression was one of deep focus as he slowly slid himself into her tight wet canal, the little fingers inside felt so good rubbing the head of his cock as he slid in inch-by-inch.

"Fuck... So fuckin' tight..." He grunted as he finally bottomed out inside her. He stayed perfectly still, looking into her blue eyes.

She looked back into his eyes and she felt so full of love for her brother. He was so caring and gentle, she could tell he was holding back to keep her from getting hurt. Her eyes welled up with joyful tears as she kissed him deeply.

Phoenix returns the kiss, his tongue wrapping around hers as he slowly draws half way out and plunges back in a bit faster, then out until only the head remained and pushing back in faster still. Soon the only sound in the room was the slap of their thighs as they made love, he pounded her fast and deep, hitting spots she didn't even know existed. She met his thrusts with her hips, her moans soft in his ear.

After what felt like hours his thrusts became harder and deeper, hitting her cervix. She screamed in painful ecstasy as she came around his cock, shaking and pulsing around his cock.

"Gonna cum Kitty, let me pull out!" He groaned, but she couldn't unwrap her legs. He thrust balls deep and exploded inside her, shooting jets of hot sticky semen inside her womb. This caused her to orgasm again, her scream nearly deafening her brother as he held her close.

Soon they were able to breath normally and let go of each other. There was a long silence as they sat next to each other, trying to process what had just happened.

Phoenix spoke first. "...Wow... That... That was intense..." His Goofy grin plastering his face.

She slapped his arm and giggled. "Did we really just do that?

"Yeah, we just did... Are you mad?" He looked at her a bit sheepishly, a look that made Kitty blush more then she thought possible.

"No... I wanted this for a while, I just... Wouldn't admit it... I guess I was just scared." She looked back at him, his same shade of blue eyes looking back at her.

He stood and helped her up, kissing her hand. "Kitty, I don't want this to be a one time thing..."

She gasped at his words, she didn't know what to say. "Are you sure... What if you MMFFF!?!" Her brother cut her off with a deep kiss that lasted more then a minute.

He pulled back with a serious look. "You're mine now Kitty... And I'm yours... I don't ever want anyone else... I don't care what anyone says."

Kitty melted into her brothers arms, she was happy he wanted her all to himself. "Phoenix... Let's go take a shower, I wanna get clean with you"

He smirked and picked her up newlywed style, carrying his little sister, No... His lover into the bathroom. He set her on the counter and turned the water on, then turning to gaze at Kitty's charms.

"What are you staring at pervert?" She giggled playfully at him.

"My naughty little sister, you made me cum inside you." He smirked and poked her leaking cunt.

She gasped and scooped some out of her snatch, sniffing the sticky goo. "Eww, it's so goopy..." She giggled and licked some. "But it is tasty!"

Phoenix groaned as his cock hardened from her lewd display. "You naughty minx, look what you did."

Kitty saw his hard cock and gasped. "Holy shit bro, that thing can get hard again that fast!?!"

He just smirked and stepped in the shower, giving her a come hither motion. She followed and they both held each other under the spray. He then got the bar of soap and gently washed her back and legs, skipping her bum for last, his hand caressing every inch of her supple skin.

"You're so beautiful Kitty..." He said as he stood to wash her shoulders and chest.

"Thank you..." She blushed as she watched his hands glide over her breasts and stomach. Now she took the soap and rubbed it all over his muscular chest, tracing the lined of his pecs and abdominal."How did you get so buff anyway?"

He chuckles a little as she tickles his sides with her nails. "Well, I guess I decided to take your advise and got active, started eating better and soon after the end of my first year I started to look like this. I only didn't come home last year because of Sandra and her drama... But that can wait, I'm hard as a fuckin' rock bend over!"

He smirked as she did as he said, looking back to watch him rub the underside of his cock between her cheeks, then moving down to thrust into her sopping wet pussy, now an easier task thanks to how well lubricated she was. He went to thrusting deep and hard quickly, her moans rising in volume.

"Ah, oh god, FUCK, yes, More! Fuck my naughty pussy Brother, don't stop!" Kitty wasn't sure why she was able to start talking so dirty so quick but she didn't care, she had her new favorite toy buried inside her and she was loving it.

Phoenix was just smiling big as he fucked his sister like a fiend, her pussy squeezing his cock as he held her waist. Her butt would jiggle ever so slightly as he rhythmically thrust into her.

"Damn little sister, you're such a horny little slut for my cock aren't you?"

She nodded and looked back, her eyed glazed and her tongue sticking out a little as she gasped and moaned in pleasure. Soon she was shuddering as he reached down to play with her clit cauding her to cunvulse in orgasm.

"N-No far, Mmm, Y-You cheated..." She said weakly as he held her up and bounced her up and down on his cock, her legs on the shower wall. She was going so deep his cock actually pushed into her cervix, causing her to scream as her orgasm roared back and built upon the next few as he basically fucked her womb.

Soon his cock swelled as he pulled her off and set her down so he could cover her face and tits with thick ropes of boiling hot cum. She opened wide and gulped down what ever landed inside, then licked off the rest giving him a show to remember.

After they cleaned up again Phoenix turned off the shower as Kitty wrapped up in a towel and gave one to her brother. She went to get her clothes and He got his phone.

"Oh hey, a text from dad."

"What's it say?" Kitty asked.

"It says 'Don't wait up, traffic is awful, Mom and me are gonna get a hotel. Love Dad' Guess we're on out own for dinner."

They both looked at each other for a good long while before they both smirked and decided on pizza after they got dressed.

To be continued in part three, The date.

tyler1993
tyler1993
33 Followers