Knights in White Satin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,864 Followers

He'd got his mouth wrapped round one of her nipples and both hands were cupping her breasts as he sucked.

"Yesssss -- Oh God -- that's lovely!" Mum cried as Ian held her naked breasts and clamped his mouth onto her nipple more firmly.

I'd have joined Ian except that Mum was busy -- she'd found the slit in my pyjamas and pulled out as much of my penis as she could and she now had her hand firmly wrapped round it. Moments later her hand started sliding up and down, rubbing my foreskin up over my knob and then down again. Precum was oozing steadily from the tip and soon I could hear that slippery squelching sound as her hand moved over my flesh.

I was in heaven -- for long years I'd dreamed as I wanked, of my mother doing the work for me -- and here she was -- actually doing it! Her hand was moving smoothly up and down my shaft and I undid the button and slid my pyjama shorts down my legs, exposing all of my penis to my mother's view.

She looked in my direction for the first time -- having up to now been preoccupied with Ian sucking on her breasts. She scanned my cock -- then looked up at me.

"You've got a lovely looking penis," she said, still wanking me slowly, "That's a real whopper!"

"Nah -- it's not all that big!" I said, playing down my 8 inch tower of throbbing, leaking flesh.

"It's a lot bigger than your dads was, that's for certain," Mum replied.

"Mine's like that too," I heard Ian call out and Mum turned and redirected her gaze to his groin.

Ian, catching the drift quickly, had also lowered his pyjama shorts and now his own erection stood proudly upwards -- held at the best angle by his hand.

Mum's head turned back to my groin and then back to Ian's.

"What a lovely matching pair!" she said, "What on earth am I going to do with them, then?"

"Make me cum!" I said, beating Ian to the punch, "Make me cum, Mum, please."

"I'd love to," she said, now moving her hand faster on my cock, "Do you cum a lot?"

"Definitely!" I said proudly, because if I could do one thing, it was to cum copiously!

I heard Ian groan and I saw Mum's other hand grasp his penis and soon she was giving pleasure to both her sons at once. I leaned back to give her better access, not that she seemed to need it, but anyway, I could enjoy her efforts better this way.

"Chris," said Mum, "Touch me while I play with you," said Mum and eagerly I reached out my hand across her lap. She moved her bottom forward on the seat and parted her legs and moments later my hand was resting on her knickers; her pubic hair harsh against my palm.

"Yesssss," hissed Mum, "Touch me, touch me!"

I adjusted my hand until I felt the elastic of the top of her knickers -- one quick movement and my hand was under it and sliding slowly down over her wiry pubes.

Mum groaned and I felt her wanking stutter as I approached her pussy.

"Ooooh pleeeeeese," she groaned, "Rub me darling -- touch me -- feel me!"

I let my fingers slide lower until I could feel the sticky dampness of her outer lips. Gently I parted them and as I did so a positive gush of her juices erupted from her slit, bathing my fingers in her warmth and slipperiness.

Mum sucked her breath in quickly and her grasp on my cock tightened.

"Ooooooh yessssss love," she moaned, "There -- in there, please!"

I let my fingers slip into her hot slippery slit, firstly locating her hole -- which made her body jerk -- then moving upwards until I found her clit -- and that made her do more that just jerk!

"Aaaaaah!" she cried, "Ooooh God -- that's it -- just there. Rub me -- rub me -- quickly!"

With two fingers I caressed her clit -- one finger on each side, each twiddling away rapidly, making Mum's body shake with excitement. Her first orgasm wouldn't be long coming at this rate......

But I was getting there first -- all this excitement and Mum's rapidly wanking hand had worked its wonders and now I could feel my orgasm quickly approaching, but there wasn't a lot I could do! Not only that, there wasn't a lot I wanted to do -- I just wanted to let it come -- to let Mum bring me off -- to let Mum make my cum shoot everywhere! The demands of my orgasm overwhelmed all other activity, although I still managed to keep my fingers around her clit.

"Aaaaahhhhh Mum -- I'm cumming!" I cried; looking down at my cock, upon which Mum's hand was still dancing up and down.

A great jet of cum flew into the air, splashing back down onto my cock and Mum's hand -- another followed, which this time Mum directed towards herself; a third, fourth, fifth and sixth followed -- splattering my creamy cum up her body and over my outstretched arm, before my penis died a natural death. A few final dribbles and he collapsed -- exhausted!

"Oh darling, darling," cried Mum, "Don't stop -- please!"

In my excitement of my own orgasm I'd stopped rubbing her clit, but now I picked up the pace again.

"Oh yes, there -- yes, more, more!" she cried as I began to rub against her clit once more.

Mum's body stiffened; her pelvis pushing upwards as I stimulated her clit; her whole body shivering and shaking......

"Oh my God -- you're making me cum!" she cried, "Oh God -- oh yesssss! Yesssss!"

And she was away -- blasting her way through a wild and exciting orgasm that shook her to the core.

"Aaaaaahhhh!" she yelled -- "I'm cummmmming! I'm cummmmmming!"

And she looked a real picture -- her now almost naked body was straining as if she was having a fit -- shaking and shuddering; sweat was rising from her pores -- her legs splayed out; her hairy cunt pushed upwards as I twiddled away at her clit.......until her body suddenly collapsed.

"Oh God! Oh God! How could you!" she exclaimed as she gradually came back to earth.

She looked accusingly at me although with streaks of sticky white cum painted over her body, her accusations carried little weight.

"You made me cum!" she said simply, "I'm your mother, for heaven's sake -- I'm supposed to set you an example."

But Ian was there to help out. He stood up.

"Don't forget me!" he said, waving his erection in her face.

"Oh God -- what am I supposed to do?" Mum said, not convincingly in my opinion and a moment later I was proven right.

"Make me cum too!" said Ian.

"Come here darling -- I'll finish you," she said as she reached up and pulled Ian's cock towards her.

No -- not towards her -- towards her mouth!

Ian gasped as Mum's lips connected with his cock. She kissed it briefly before opening her mouth and allowing it to slide inside. There beside me I watched as his penis disappeared into her mouth -- her cheeks indented as she sucked on it.

"Fuck Mum -- that feels good," he groaned as she allowed him to push his cock into her mouth -- and out again. She gripped his shaft and her mouth tightened around his cock and Ian groaned again.

"Oh Mum -- that feels lovely -- that's good! Make me cum too!" he said as his penis slid in and out of our mother's mouth.

Mum said nothing but just kept on sucking away at his cock -- obviously thoroughly enjoying having her mouth filled with a stiff cock.

Soon Ian neared his boiling point.

"Gonna cum, Mum," he said, "Gonna cum soon -- watch out!"

Mum ignored him and continued to suck and wank him and a few moments later Ian groaned.

"Shiiiiit Mum -- here it cums! Oh fuck -- yeahhhhhh!" he cried and I could see him tense up as his orgasm hit him.

Mum's cheeks bulged as his first eruption filled her mouth. She swallowed just in time for the next mouthful -- the next squirt sent dribbles of white spunk coursing from her lips before she swallowed again.

I'd no idea how much spunk Ian had produced but since Mum had had to swallow at least twice, it seemed that he too had given her a pretty good load.

Mum leaned back; soon collapsing gently onto the settee, her breasts rising and falling as she breathed hard. I looked at her and what I saw sent my cock back into eager erection mode! Her knickers had slid down until they were around her thighs; her hairy cunt was exposed and was glistening with her lubricating juices; her stomach and breasts were exposed and they were liberally covered in splashes and streaks of my cum. And from her mouth, a long icicle of Ian's cum hung almost to her breasts...and she looked utterly fuckable!

"Oh boys -- whatever have we done?" breathed Mum.

"We've done what was needed to be done," said Ian brightly, "We were all frustrated. Dad made us all repressed but now -- thanks to you Mum, we've taken away all the barriers -- now we're a family at last!"

"But we've committed incest," said Mum, completely ruining her statement by gathering the icicle of cum and licking it from her fingers!

"Not in my eyes, we haven't," I added, "We haven't made love to you yet!"

Mum's eyes flashed upwards to meet mine, but I held my gaze.

"Well -- isn't that what you want?" I asked, holding my newly re-erected penis as if to encourage her.

"I don't know if we can go that far," said Mum, looking from side to side at us both, "I -- I sort of wanted to be closer to you both but never in my wildest imagination did I expect us to, er....to do what we just did."

Ian stood up, his own penis semi-inflated and rising as he stood there.

"Come on Chris. Don't let's pressure Mum," he said to me, "Take it easy -- we've had some good stuff here -- well, bloody amazing actually. Let's not overdo it."

"Fair comment," I said, "Sorry Mum -- but thank you so much for being so sexy! It was wonderful!"

I think that Mum breathed a sigh of relief but it may just have been tension that made her hold her breath, but now she relaxed. She looked down at her body.

"Oh my God!" she groaned as she dragged her knickers back into place, "Just look at me!"

We'd already both had a good eyeful but another long look didn't do any harm. The icicle of Ian's cum had gone but while some of my cum had pooled on top of her breast, much of it had slithered down into her lap, leaving her breasts, with their still-stiff nipples, glistening and shining. She looked like a complete slut -- but a beautiful one!

"Got to go and clean up," said Mum as she rose up. She picked up her discarded nightwear and turned towards us.

"You're a dirty pair of randy sods, aren't you?" she said, shaking her head, "But I liked it!"

Once Mum had disappeared to the bathroom things cooled down. Both Ian and I managed to get our erections to relax and by the time she returned, now with a voluminous dressing gown on, we were presentable and innocent looking -- as if nothing had happened.

We'd even turned the TV on, not that there was much to watch and by the time I'd made us all cups of hot chocolate, we were a normal family once more.

Almost strangely, nothing was said; no hints or clues of the activity that we'd just enjoyed -- somehow we managed to just delete it.....for now.

Bedtime came and, having both kissed Mum goodnight, Ian and I retired to our respective rooms -- where I spent a restless night.....awake and wondering; then dozing and dreaming; then awake once more, my mind full of our incestual activity and my hand full of a restless cock.

Somehow morning came and as I heard the local church clock strike seven, I was awake -- entirely. I got up and had a shower and once dressed I headed to the kitchen for my breakfast. Moments later I was joined by Mum -- and not ten minutes later Ian appeared too -- we were all early risers....or we all had something on our minds.

Together we breakfasted, sociably and innocently -- it was as if nothing had ever happened!

But underneath I knew that we'd crossed a barrier that we never knew existed -- but now it was down, there was nothing to stop us going further......was there?

Although it was now Sunday, pressure of work weighed on my mind and once we'd breakfasted I opted to leave and head back home -- my excuse to chicken out! Yes -- I had plenty to do at home but I think I was just overcome with, if not remorse then perhaps sadness that my fantasy had become reality. Or was I just feeling bad because of what we'd done. My mind was in a turmoil of indecisions -- should we continue or should we desist? Was it good or was it bad? Who did the pushing -- Mum or us? Eventually I relaxed and once home I soon became deeply immersed in work once more -- Sunday or not.

But in my mind, images of Mum laying back on the settee with her fantastic boobs and her forbidden exposed pussy came back to haunt me -- overlaid by updated images of her covered in my cum -- and I spent most of my time working with a hard-on as company.

God -- I was hard for hours on end as I caught up with my work -- and then when I found time to lay on my bed and have a wank, I came in moments! And for once I just had to get myself off again -- twice in ten minutes.

Fuckin' sex -- what a monster it was and yet, how bloody fantastic it was too.

Weeks passed, as they often did without them telling me that they had -- I had no concept of time when I was working.....hours merged into days and day into weeks and eventually I phoned Mum, as was my occasional habit.

"Darling -- I'm so pleased you rang -- I was going to call you," said Mum happily, "Guess what -- I've passed my driving test!"

"Oh fantastic!" I said, really pleased for her, "Brilliant -- well done!"

"And Ian's getting me a car," she said, "It's going to be wonderful!"

And an hour or so later Ian rang me to confirm Mum's news and to say that he'd already got her a nice little Ford Fiesta that would be just right for her. We chatted and updated each other and that was that....and time passed again.

Another weekend arrived when I meant to visit Mum and didn't, but I found myself thinking back. Did Mum let us have sex with her or did we push her -- who was the driving force? Would she go further? Did we want to do so? My penis kept telling me that what we'd done was right and he remained eager for a repeat performance.

And -- with my cock's constant reminders of what a good time we'd had, I felt I just had to do something to make Mum's life more complete especially since she'd done so much for us over the years. I searched around for ages before I came up with the answer -- some luxury bed linen.

Now that may sound pretty basic but Mum had been putting up with dad's ways -- cheap old cotton sheets and woven blankets -- absolutely typical 1960s stuff -- but I now intended to change that. Anyway the sheets were often frayed at the edges and the blankets were hardly fit for a dog's bed -- they needed replacing. I scoured the shops and eventually found what I wanted, although they'd have to be sent from the warehouse. However, I was promised delivery within 48 hours -- excellent service, so I placed my orders.

The parcels duly arrived on time and I looked forward to the day when Mum would be able to use the bedding -- some beautiful white luxury-quality satin sheets and embroidered pillow cases -- and a good quality duvet with pillows as well.

I put the parcels aside for my next visit.....which, as it happened, was a fleeting call -- Mum was about to go on an urgent call out, so all I had time to do was to give her the parcels and tell her to enjoy the contents. Anyway, she was too wrapped up in her 'new' car to give me her full attention.

Another weekend passed and another Monday came and it was back to the grindstone and for once I was pleased that I worked mainly from home now because it pissed with rain; the temperature plummeted; it blew a gale and it was only fit to look out at -- I thanked heavens that I could stay at home to work.

Then the phone rang -- it was Mum.

"Darling -- oh I'm glad I got you," she said, "I'm over at the Symonds's farm and the bloody car won't start. I've given Ian a ring and he's coming over to see if he can fix it but can you come and fetch me?"

"No problem Mum," I said, quickly finding my keys, "Be there in.....less than half an hour."

I rang Ian and caught him just before he left -- he was about to head out.

"I'm going to take the low-loader -- no use in working in this weather...." he said, "So I'll be a while. Tell you what -- you bring Mum home and I'll bring the car back -- ok?"

"Good one bruv," I said, "Glad I can help out."

I knew the farm where Mum was and I drove there through beating rain and blasts of wind that tried it's best to throw me off the road, but I made it -- and there was Mum, in the doorway of the farmhouse, waving happily to me.

I pulled up and Mum quickly ran to the car and leapt inside -- not before the rain did it's best to drown her.

"Oh damn!" she said as she got out again, "I've left my notes in the car -- need them."

In the still pouring rain Mum ferreted around, gathering paperwork and spending what felt like ages before running back to the comfort of my car once more.

She looked drowned as she shook her head to dispel some of the rain.

"Bloody weather!!" she said, echoing my thoughts and feelings perfectly, "Couldn't find my blasted notebook -- it had slipped down between the seats. I'm drenched now."

There wasn't much I could do to help except to turn the heating up and put the blower on full.

"All done anyway," she said, "Old Mrs Smith has some nasty sores and I had to give her some help -- but it's all done now. Let's go home."

I looked across the yard to her car which sat there sullenly.

"Damn thing," Mum said as we drove out of the yard, "But that's machines for you, isn't it -- they always break down when it's most inconvenient!"

As we motored serenely home we passed Ian heading to the farm -- we flashed headlight to each other but otherwise carried on with our life -- his aim to collect Mum's car -- mine to deliver Mum safely home.

And so I did -- both of us a bit damp but far from drowned.

"Oh Chris," groaned Mum as we neared home, Mum by now quite a bit warmer and drier, "Where would I be without you two boys -- my knights in shining armour?"

I laughed. "Like the comparison Mum, but we're only doing what we should always be doing -- looking after you," I said.

At home, Mum theatrically shook her hair once more but actually it was no more than damp now -- a quick towelling and her hair would be fine.

"Oh darling," she said, "Thank you so much -- where would I be without you?"

She came up to me and hugged me tight -- her breasts once again rubbing against my chest -- and this time my cock rose almost immediately. I felt Mum move her lower body -- either to accommodate my erection or to avoid it -- but my impression was that she was moving to allow it to rub against her abdomen.

"You do love me, don't you," she stated, "You've been so good to me! And anyway I owe you an extra thank you for that lovely bed linen -- gosh -- it going to look so lovely! Going to put it on my bed tonight!"

"Would you like a hand doing that?" I offered and Mum acceded.

"Yes darling -- it's always a pain trying to put bedding on a double bed!" she said as we moved into her bedroom.

There on the bed were several packages of best quality satin sheets and pillow cases -- all as ordered and soon we'd spread out the contents of each parcel. The slippery sheen of satin was everywhere -- Mum hardly knew where to start!

I helped her as we fitted the bottom elasticated sheet in place; squeezed the pillows into their new smooth casing and encased her new duvet in a glistening and beautiful satin cover. We stood back to admire the result.

Her bed was now an opulent nest -- fit only for a queen -- suitable only for sex really -- and totally ready for all comers!

"Wow!" said Mum as she stood back to look at her beautifully outfitted bed -- a remarkably uninteresting item until now, "Oh sweetheart, that looks so inviting!"

Bearing in mind that Ian wasn't with us yet I held off making sexy remarks -- instead I expressed my pleasure that they'd sent me what I'd ordered but Mum was already excited -- she was already on a high! She was positively beaming with delight, until reality sank in because it was only now that she seemed to realise just how damp her clothes were -- perhaps they were cooling down after her bit of exertion and she pulled at her top as it clung to her body.

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,864 Followers