Knowing the neighbours

Story Info
An married couple moves to a new apartment.
1.8k words
4.08
14k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1 - Getting Acquainted with the neighbours

---------

It had been a long day that we spent among trucks, boxes, and dirt. But in the end, the effort was worth it and we were in our new apartment. Everything was chaotic. The furniture had yet to be unpacked, the boxes took up the whole room and the electric company broke its word and did not activate the light in the apartment, so we would spend our first night in the dark. So we were tired, hungry, and in the dark.

My wife Melanie ordered some Chinese food and I lit some candles to illuminate a tablecloth that I had spread out on the floor of our new living room. I put some cushions and maybe this made Melanie guess my intentions. The chop suey was not the only thing I planned to eat...

"Oh honey, sorry. I'm sweating. I must smell hell," she said to slow me down

"Come on baby, you know I always love you, and when you're like this you get naughtier," I told her while she kissed her mouth and put my hand in her crotch.

"Hmm...stop. Let's eat something first and then we'll see," she told me pushing me back, but smiling.

Feigning resignation, but still eager, I agreed to her proposal. We opened the Chinese food and began to eat in the middle of that messy darkness.

We accidentally found a perfect hiding place to see what would happen in the apartment across the street.

I discovered it first in Melanie's eyes. She couldn't hide her excitement when she saw our young neighbour walking naked through his apartment. He was a handsome guy, in his 30s, fit and with a marked abdomen. He looked like a magazine model. He also had a generous cock that dangled carelessly, a nice back and a muscular ass. I have never felt attracted by men, but I shared with my wife the admiration for that specimen that paraded for us without knowing it.

The boy also caught our attention because he seemed to be taking a selfie with his cell phone and sharing it to someone on the phone.

"And, is he having sex on the phone?" I asked to say something.

We both laugh nervously and out of complicity. I saw Melanie expressions and I said what she thought: "The neighbour is great, isn't he?" She nodded without losing her discretion.

Suddenly, the stallion peeked out on the balcony without any shame. In a glimpse, there he was proudly showing the world his perfect abs and his huge cock. He looked out to see a couple waving to him from the street. A girl who excitedly blew him a kiss, and another handsome guy who came hand in hand with her. Both newcomers entered the building. and we lost them until they entered the apartment and were welcome by the naked neighbour without any shame.

Melanie and I, two old old-fashioned guys who have been married for 25 years, were blown away by the spectacle. And curious about what would happen next. Why was this boy waiting like that with such self-confidence? If the girl was his girlfriend, or wife, who was the other guy? Melanie and I looked at each other in bewilderment and disbelief. I felt my cock start to get hard and she must have felt aroused too because she took my hand and squeezed it hard.

The newly arrived couple entered the apartment where the nudist boy greeted them with joy. He kissed girl passionately and gave an effusive handshake to her companion. The host took some beers from the refrigerator, and they toasted. The boys spoke naturally, despite the host's nudity, and the girl suddenly began to take off her clothes as well. She took off her shirt and left on her boobs, then her skirt and she was completely naked because she wasn't wearing a panty or bra!

She approached the naked boy and the third took a photo of them, then joined them and took a selfie of the three of them.

Melanie and I were shocked but mostly anxious to see what would happen. The lady knelt in front of the two boys and without taking her eyes off the host, she began to unbutton his pants. Quickly, the pants fell and the girl made sure that the boxers fell as well. The guest was also generous on his part and had a good body; so Melanie pursed her lips and let out a "Wow, what a pair!", which later caused her a bit of embarrassment with me.

After kneeling in front of those two formidable dicks, the girl began to kiss the guest, while she pulled the host with her hand. Both guys went hard almost immediately, and me with them. So I had to accommodate my member in the pants, which was beginning to hurt a bit. Melanie turned to see me smiling and passed her hand over my belly. "Ugh, you get on with the show... It's tough!" And without my asking, she started rubbing my cock over my pants.

The boys got a little closer together and by then the female blowed both cocks alternatively, never neglecting the one she didn't receive in her mouth with her hands. She was an expert sucker because, with quick head movements, she took almost all of her friends' cocks. When she sucked the guests, the host would push her by the nape of her neck so that she would take more of her friend; until she almost sank the whole cock down her throat. For that gesture, we assumed the host was her boyfriend and the guest a friend of both.

After a while, while the boys were taking photos or videos with their phones, the woman pulled them both by her cocks, to get them closer to her and swallow both members at the same time.

I moved some boxes to get closer to our balcony and have a better view. My wife was as excited as I was watching that show with which our neighbours welcomed us without knowing it. We sat on small stools leaning against the balcony, confident in the darkness that hid us. Melanie's tits began to swell and her hand searched for more in my crotch. I told her to take off her shorts and I unbuttoned my pants to release my cock. Without taking my eyes off the balcony in front, my wife paid attention and I searched for my dick with her hand, while I started to finger her. She was wet and her clit was swollen with arousal. Her emotion added strength to her hand, which went up and down hard, shaking my member.

On the other side, the neighbour continued devoutly sucking her two companions. Her skills and dedication made me inadvertently exclaim, "Wow, what a great sucker she is!" I was afraid of hurting my wife's feelings with those words but to my surprise, she only said "With dicks like that, even I would become a star." We both laugh. But a seed had already been planted in us that would change our lives.

Melanie wanted to try and started blowing my cock, but without taking her eyes off the neighbours. She told me to let her know if anything else happened, as she began to swallow my hard cock. She was inspired. He took it almost complete in her mouth and was more playful than usual. She was having a good time sucking me, enjoying each inch. I continued fingering her pussy, but now with two fingers. For me, it was heaven. But after a while the boys change positions, so I signalled to her and she stopped blowing me.

The guest lay down on the dining room table and the girl climbed on top of him. We could see how she slowly drove her cock into her cunt through the space between her buttocks. She moved excitedly, enjoying that stranger's member; while her husband or her boyfriend took pics of the conjunction of both.

"Wow, how exciting! She is fucking her friend in front of the other guy" Melanie said when she saw that, but what came after she left her speechless. The host positioned himself on both of them and penetrated his girlfriend ass from behind him. The two boys made a sandwich with that girl who kept moving and, judging by her movements, enjoying herself.

Melanie kept masturbating me hard and receiving my fingers in her pussy. My wife came a first time before the boys changed positions, but she want more. The scene were watching re energized her lust and somehow she felt naughty.

The guys decided to change their position. They spit roasted the girl. Boyfriend continue fucking her ass doggy while the guest plunged his entire member deep into the girl's throat, with every thrust she received.

In our balcony, Melanie sat on top of me and was riding my cock while we kept seeing what would happen next. She sat with her butt towards me and she took off her shirt and bra to free her tits. My cock was plunging hard into her womb, but she asked me to penetrate her asshole with one of my fingers. A gesture that undoubtedly came from the excitement she was getting from the threesome in front of us.

After few minutes the boys changed position again, the woman was kneeling again on the ground to receive the cum in her face from both men. They generously filled her face and her tits with her load, and she licked the remains of her lips.

The boys towelled off and made another toast. The boys, with her particular lack of inhibition, approached her window naked, to get some air. I was still fucking Melanie, but we are not sit. Confident in the privacy the darkness gave us, I stood up and fucked her from behind, while she rested her tits on the balcony. I kept sinking my fingers into her ass and penetrating her pussy hard with my dick.

"Oh! I am cumming! I am cumming!!" she shouted and a massive orgasm erupted in her belly, making her legs tremble.

I wanted to say "me too, baby!" because I was about to explode in her pussy, but unexpectedly the light came back! Everything lit up in our apartment, leaving us blinded by the glare. It became obvious to our neighbours across the street what we were doing... watching them and fucking while we spied on them.

When I was able to open my eyes, I saw that the boys were looking at us and smiling. Melanie covered her tits and ran inside, embarrassed, leaving me with my big, hard cock naked on the balcony. I froze and felt the blush on my face. After a few seconds that seemed like an eternity, Melanie must have reached for the light switch and turned off all the lights in the house, but our new neighbours had already seen us.