Knowing Your Strength Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jason, I cannot change your path," Angel said firmly.

She kissed him softly.

"I know what I did; believe me, I know what I did," she said. "And I had to do that."

She looked into his eyes.

"Jason; I had to come to you, I had to make love to you," she said. "You were planning to kill yourself; you could not see beyond the pain those horrible bullies were inflicting upon you."

She kissed him again.

"And I could not let you do that," she said.

She sat back down in the seat.

"But, Jason, I cannot change your path," she said again.

"But Bailey?" Jason sputtered. "She's so..."

"Fat?" Angel asked. "A nerd? Not all that cute?"

"Well," Jason said, blushing hotly. "Well yeah."

"Jason, Jason, Jason," Angel smiled, shaking her head. "Look in a mirror lately?"

"What you mean?" Jason asked hotly.

"Oh nothing, toothpick," she teased lightly. "Don't worry about it, shorty."

She lightly ran a hand over his hair.

"Now, take me to Clark's, Porcupine; I want a hot fudge sundae," Angel smiled.

"A hot fudge... Angel, its ten degrees outside!" Jason sputtered.

"And?" she laughed.

The poor waitress looked absolutely miserable as the December wind whipped at her. Jason ordered a small hot fudge sundae and a hot chocolate and the girl looked at him for a long moment, then nodded and skated away.

"A small?" Angel asked.

"You buying? I'm not made of money here," Jason asked, still mad at her for calling him 'toothpick' and 'shorty,' not to mention making fun of his hair.

"Look in that wallet," she ordered.

Next to the two tickets for the Winter Formal were two crisp ten dollar bills; there had only been one there earlier.

The girl skated back with a large hot fudge sundae and a mug of hot chocolate.

"You did say 'large,' right?" the girl asked, teeth chattering.

"Uh huh," Jason agreed as Angel laughed.

"Ten even," the girl intoned.

"Give that poor girl a five," Angel ordered.

"Angel, I don't have..." Jason said, then saw the wadded up five dollar bill in the cup holder of his console.

"Thanks!" the girl said brightly.

"God, I'm freezing to death just looking at that," Jason complained as Angel murmured in delight over the sundae.

"So? Don't look," Angel shrugged.

She finished the gooey mess before Jason finished his hot chocolate.

"Please," Angel said, putting a loving hand on his arm. "Please call Bailey and ask her."

"But Bailey?" Jason weakly argued.

Looking into Angel's light blue eyes, he finally nodded. He was rewarded with a big smile from the beautiful blonde.

Chapter 4

Bailey crunched on another carrot stick, then double-dipped it into the fat-free Ranch dressing.

"Flavor free," she thought to herself as she grabbed a celery stick.

At her feet, Jose and Julio, her two Chihuahuas waited, hoping she would drop something for them to nibble on. The answer to the Algebra question came to her and she quickly scribbled it down.

"Bailey, telephone," her grandmother called out.

"Who is it?" Bailey asked as the woman came into the living room, holding out the cordless phone.

"Don't know, your Highness; I didn't ask," the woman said, plopping the phone into her granddaughter's pudgy hand.

"Hello?" Bailey asked.

Grandmother was in the kitchen, pulling the oven baked chicken breasts out of the oven and nearly dropped it when Bailey screamed. Jose and Julio began yapping excitedly.

"God! What?" the woman snapped when Bailey came scurrying into the kitchen as fast as her short tree trunk legs would carry her.

"Jason asked me!" she screamed at her grandmother. "Jason asked me to the Winter Formal!"

"To the what?" the woman asked.

"The Winter Formal; the Classical Ensemble is putting on this dance and Jason's taking me!" Bailey screamed.

"And that's a reason to be screaming," Grandmother snapped and stamped her foot at the two small dogs as they stood, yapping.

The next morning, Jason entered their home room and looked around for Angel. She was not in her usual seat. A moment later, Bailey Chopin came in, smiled widely when she saw a now blushing Jason, and took the seat to Jason's right, Angel's normal seat.

"Hi!" she chirped.

"Hey," Jason mumbled.

Anthony took the seat to Jason's left and engaged both Jason and Bailey in a an argument over the latest 'The Walking Dead' episode.

Amy Brodt looked over at Irwin and Steve and grimaced.

She wanted to go to the Winter Formal; she loved to dance and Ballroom Dance was one of her favorite styles of dance. Right now, neither Irwin nor Steve would make eye contact with her; they knew she wanted one or the other to take her to the dance.

She had performed oral sex on both of them earlier that morning. Both had been more than willing to fuck her face but neither had said anything about the Formal.

Sister Andrea came into the classroom just after the buzzer and nearly closed the door on Rachael Thibodeaux.

Rachael looked almost happy as she flounced down the aisle and sat in her usual seat in the rear of the classroom.

Sister Andrea took out her book and began to call attendance.

"Guillory, Steve," she called out.

"Here, Sister," Steve answered.

"Hebert, Ann Marie," Sister Andrea continued.

Jason looked around; there was still no sign of Angel Hart.

In Mr. Cousins' class, the man called attendance.

"Samantha Gremillion," he called and the girl answered.

"Ann Marie Hebert," he went on.

In the library, Anthony smirked as Bailey took her seat next to Jason, casting fawning looks at him.

"Y'all notice, no one's called Angel's name today?" Jason asked as he set up the chess pieces.

"Who?" both Bailey and Anthony asked.

"Angel?" Jason asked. "Angel Hart? Blonde hair? Blue eyes? Sat right next to me?"

"Dude," Anthony said, shaking his head.

"Who?" Bailey repeated, truly puzzled.

Jason managed to beat Anthony and Bailey took Anthony's seat. Jason looked across the table, through her thick glasses into her warm brown eyes and couldn't help but smile at her. She returned the smile, and then handily beat him.

"Sucks to be you," Anthony taunted him and took Jason's seat.

"Sucks more to be you," Jason taunted back when Bailey blazed through Anthony's defenses as well.

"But it don't suck to be me!" Bailey laughed out loud and did a little victory dance.

"Miss Chopin!" Sister Agnes hissed, fighting down her smile at the silliness Bailey was displaying.

"Whatever, Chopin," Jason shook his head as the trio left the library.

In the supply closet just off the boys' locker room, Amy quickly pulled her panties back on.

"I really want to go to..." she said.

"Uh huh, whatever," Irwin Trahan sneered as he left the closet, not even bothering to close the door.

Amy felt hot tears sting her eyes. Someone had once told her that the boys she let fuck her did not care for her, felt nothing but contempt for her. She couldn't remember who it was that had said those harsh words, but it seemed if the person had known what they were talking about.

Amy scurried to her locker and grabbed her books just before the first buzzer sounded.

Amy entered their Computer Literacy class and took her seat.

"And Grandmother's taking me to Babbage's' they've got this great Petite department; we'll probably find a dress for the Formal there," she heard that fat blob telling that loser Jason.

"Hey, you spit or swallow?" Doug Glassman asked as he sat down next to Amy.

"What?" Amy asked, not believing what she'd heard.

"Steve said you gave him a knob gobble this morning; just wondering if you spit or swallow." Doug asked, not bothering to lower his voice.

Amy shot a murderous glare at Steve Guillory, but Steve was finding a spot over Sister Beatrice's head to be extremely interesting.

"So do you..." Doug repeated.

"Do you?" Amy shrilled at him, face burning hotly.

"Mr. Glassman, find another seat," Sister Beatrice ordered.

He smirked and plopped down behind Steve Guillory.

In the days that followed, Amy observed Rachael quietly but firmly decline invitations to the Winter Formal. She watched Dana Duluth accept when Doug Glassman asked her, watched Ann Marie Hebert accept when Vinnie Thompson asked her; they'd been dating for years now so that was no surprise.

But no one was asking her. And to Amy, that was a big surprise.

On Tuesday afternoon, after pulling out of her mouth, Irwin sneered and told her point blank, "What the fuck I want to go to that faggot shit for, huh?"

On Wednesday morning, as she was pulling her panties back on, Steve Guillory told her he wasn't about to spend the money renting a tuxedo, but if she'd pay for it, and for the tickets, he might take her. She slammed out of the supply closet in a rage.

That afternoon, after swallowing a load of his semen, Amy was told by Robbie Robertson that he had already asked Samantha Gremillion.

Chapter 5

Amy gritted her teeth that Thursday morning as she listened to Dana and Rachael talking about the dress that Dana had managed to find at Abdul's, the exclusive department store in DeGarde, Louisiana.

She looked around the classroom, hoping to distract herself from listening as Dana and Rachael chattered about shoes and hair. She noticed Jason nudging Anthony and noticed Anthony glancing in her direction.

"Go on, Dude," Amy heard Jason say.

With mild interest, she watched Anthony get to his feet and walk down the aisle.

Amy looked to her left but there was no one sitting to her left.

"Hey, um, Amy, uh, hi, um, listen, you wouldn't want to um, you wouldn't want to go to that Winter Formal, um, you know, um this Saturday, with me, huh?" Anthony whispered.

Amy was a millisecond away from laughing in his face, but suddenly realized that this was probably her only chance to go.

"You know how to dance? She asked.

"Uh yeah, I mean, kind of, I mean, my mom's aunt? I guess that'd make her my great aunt? She used to like to make me dance with her," Anthony admitted.

"Ballroom Dancing," she prompted.

"Yeah," he said.

"Yeah, I guess," she sighed, nodding assent.

"Really? You'll go?" Anthony squeaked.

"Yeah, yeah, fine," she conceded.

"Cool!" he said, then scampered away before she could change her mind.

That afternoon, Amy lay in the back seat of Bobby Theriot's car as he pounded in and out of her.

"Um, that Winter Formal?" she asked as he pulled out of her.

"Yeah?" he asked, throwing the condom out the window.

"Um, that little ass munch? Anthony Horner? He asked me," Amy said as she struggled to pull her jeans back up her thin legs.

"Yeah?" Bobby laughed.

He patted her on her head.

"You and that little pussy have a great time, okay?" he chuckled.

Amy grimaced; Bobby was supposed to get angry and demand that she go with him instead of going with that nothing, Anthony Horner.

Bobby dropped her off in front of her house, already texting someone on his cell phone.

Amy slammed his door and stomped into the house she shared with her father.

"Hey, Pumpkin," her father called out.

"Hey, Daddy," she said, sticking her head into his office.

"Dinner's almost ready; about twenty minutes," he said, tearing his eyes away from the computer screen. "So how was school?"

"All right," she shrugged. "Oh, I got asked to that Winter Formal."

"Oh, okay, Irwin?" Barry Brodt asked.

"NO, that... No, Anthony Horner," Amy said.

"What's wrong with Irwin; thought you liked him?" Barry asked.

"I do, but he said he doesn't want to go," Amy complained.

"Anthony... He's Sean Horner's kid?" Barry asked, shutting down his computer.

"I don't know," she shrugged.

"Oh, wait a minute!" Barry said, getting to his feet. "The Winter Formal? Like this Saturday? When were you planning on letting me know?"

"I just..." Amy protested.

"Great, great; we got to get you a dress and probably shoes even though you got like twenty pairs and..." Barry complained as he scurried to the kitchen.

After their meal he herded her to his car and drove them to Abdul's.

"Since you only weigh twelve pounds, Babbage's isn't going to have anything in your size," he teased.

"I weigh ninety four, thank you very much," she declared.

"Ninety four? My left ass cheek weighs ninety four pounds," he smirked.

"Not my fault, Porky," she said as they hurried out of the bitter cold into the warmth of the department store.

"Nuh uh; we're not here to look at any of that stuff," he ordered as she paused in front of a cell phone display.

Amy saw Bailey Chopin and an older woman in the shoe department and looked away.

"Mrs. Chopin, how are you?" Barry called out, attracting the older woman's attention.

"Great, just great," Amy muttered as Bailey looked up and smiled happily at seeing a classmate.

Barry and Mrs. Chopin engaged in a conversation about some school function.

"Anthony tell you we're double-dating?" Bailey asked Amy as she tried to take a few steps in the four inch heels.

"Oh God, just fucking great," Amy groaned.

Who else knew she was going with that loser?

"Yeah, he's so excited," Bailey continued and looked at the shoes in the mirror.

"What you think, Honey?" her grandmother asked, also looking in the mirror at the shoes.

"I like them," Bailey agreed.

"See you next Wednesday," Barry called out as he bustled Amy out of the shoe department. "Let me get Amy out of here before she finds some shoes she just has to have."

"Ha ha, whatever Dad," Amy groused.

They found a gown of deep forest green and Barry had to agree, the black pumps did look very good with the gown.

"And I suppose you just have to go to T. Dayton's to get your hair done, right?" Barry asked, already pulling his cell phone out.

"For Anthony? Get real!" Amy said.

"Oh, okay," Barry said, a little surprised.

Chapter 6

"Who are you talking to?" his mother asked and Jason nearly jumped out of his skin.

"No one," he said and clipped the tie on.

He'd been imploring Angel to 'pop up' or appear. He'd been imploring, begging her for nearly two weeks now, since the last time he'd seen her, but she never did appear.

"You look nice," Patricia Breaux, his mother said.

"Of course," he smugly preened and she rolled her eyes.

"Uh huh, now don't you be acting like that in front of Bailey," she admonished.

"Whatever, Mom," he said.

He still wasn't excited about going to the dance with the short, fat girl with the thick glasses and frizzy hair, but Angel had turned him down. Jason took one last look at himself in the mirror and shrugged his shoulders; resolving to make the best of it. Afterward, he'd let Bailey down as gently as possible. They'd be friends but that was as far as he'd be willing to go.

"Jason! Anthony's here!" he heard his dad yell out.

"Behave yourself, have fun, don't stay out too late, remember we're going to nine o'clock Mass," Chuck Breaux said as Jason rushed out of the house.

"That's right, that's right, who's the man, huh? Who's the man?" Anthony called out from the rear of the sleek black limousine.

"Dude! We're going in a limo?" Jason crowed as he scrambled into the back.

"Yeah, my mom used up some of her miles; she has to use them before New Year's or she loses them," Anthony said.

"Too cool!" Jason said as the car drove the three blocks to the Chopin house.

"Well don't you look nice, Jose, Julio, shut up!" Mrs. Chopin said as she opened the door for Jason.

The two dogs kept up their infernal yapping and backed away when Jason reached out to pet the two of them.

He stood again and saw Bailey enter the room.

Her lumps of fat had been squashed into a corset so that she could fit into the snug red gown. For the first time, Jason noticed that Bailey had very large breasts and ample hips. He also noticed that her unruly mop of red blonde brown hair had been teased out. Her warm brown eyes were visible; Grandmother had given Bailey an early Christmas gift of contact lenses.

"Bailey! You're beautiful!" Jason said.

Brand mother suddenly bolted from the room.

"Thank you," Bailey whispered.

"Told you," Angel said from behind Bailey.

She smiled sadly, indicating Bailey.

"Do what you can to make her happy," Jason," Angel said.

She began to fade away.

"Never ever miss an opportunity to tell her she is beautiful and never ever let an opportunity pass to tell her you love her," Angel's voice whispered in Jason's ear.

"Wow, I can't believe you're going to the dance with me," Jason said to Bailey.

She smiled happily at his praise.

"Wait, wait, I want a few pictures," Grandmother insisted as she came back into the room, dabbing at her eyes with a handkerchief.

"Thank you, Mrs. Chopin," Jason said as he posed with Bailey.

Anthony did gawk at his friend when Bailey climbed into the limousine. Who knew she had breasts that large? Or a nice jiggly backside like that?

At her home, Amy sat, sulking in her bedroom.

"Pumpkin, I think your Prince Charming just pulled up," Amy heard her father call out.

"Fucking great; let's get this over with," Amy said, grabbing her coat.

She groaned; her father had Anthony in his office/man cave, showing him his shotguns.

"And this here's a twelve gauge with a modified choke," Barry said, showing the gun to Anthony.

"Nice," Anthony agreed. "Mine's got a full bore on it and the spreads a bit too much for anything other than rabbit hunting.

Barry smirked; obviously this boy was too dense to realize why he was being shown the gun collection.

"Daddy, please," Amy rolled her eyes.

"Y'all have fun," Barry said. "Tell your dad I'll see him at Wednesday night's meeting, all right?"

Amy was impressed with the limousine, but did not let it show.

She was also impressed with how nice Bailey looked, but did not let it show.

"So we're going to Bombay's Indian Café; my dad says it's like the best place," Anthony said as the sleek car cruised north on Highway 19.

"Fucking hate Indian food; wish you had said something," Amy complained.

She was lying; she'd never had Indian food.

"Want us to stop at Taco Bell?" Jason asked, already tired of Amy's attitude.

"Um, where'd you like to go? For next time?" Anthony stammered.

"Like there's going to be a next time," Amy sneered.

Amy stomped out of the limousine the moment the driver opened the rear door with a chastened Anthony following behind her. The driver smiled as Bailey and Jason got out, holding hands.

Amy had to admit, the interior of the restaurant did smell amazing. Given the large number of people in the dimly lighted restaurant, this was a popular place to dine.

"Ah yes, Horner, right this way," Hashim smiled and guided them to an intimate booth.

"You um, what's good here?" Bailey asked, looking a the thick menu.

"I um, I don't know," Jason admitted, looking at the confusing food names.

He turned to her.

"This um, this is my first time being here," he said, then lowered his voice. "Um, this um, this is my um, my first date, you know?"

"Really?" she squealed happily. "Mine too!"

"So um, you um, you know what you like here?" Anthony asked Amy.

"No, fucking told you; hate Indian food," Amy snapped.

With the waiter's assistance, the four of them ordered, and then sat in silence.

For Anthony, it was a miserable silence, for Amy it was a triumphant silence. Jason and Bailey just stared at each other, happy with the silence.

"And here you go, soup," Hashim said, serving the first course. "Careful, lime wedge in bottom."

"And what you do with that?" Jason asked him.

"Some eat it, some squeeze it into the soup, some just leave it," Hashim shrugged.

"I'm going to eat mine," Jason declared.

Amy had to admit, the soup was delicious and the lime enhanced the savory taste.

As soon as the soup bowls were taken, Hashim put a thin bread on the table with a plate of four small bowls of sauces for the bread.