Korean Girls into Black Men

Story Info
Asian girl and black boyfriend fight racism on campus.
1.2k words
3.38
26.4k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

Nice Korean girls don't suck Black dick, I thought to myself as I polished Stephen Marchand's long and thick member. It's a good thing that I'm not a nice Korean gal. Not that my boyfriend seemed to mind. My favorite tall young Black man moaned in pleasure as I went down on him. Hidden in a corner of the Carleton University library, behind a thick stack of books further hidden by upturned tables, we had all the privacy in the world. If only Stephen would stop with his incessant moaning. It's distracting me!

I stopped sucking him long enough to tell him to shut up. Stephen nodded, which was wise because it's not a good idea for any man to piss off a woman who's close to his cock and balls. Just my two cents, ladies and gentlemen. My name is Hei Ryung Kwan and I approve this message. Stephen and I have been fooling around for a while now, and I find that my sexual fascination for this sexy Black guy isn't going away. I continued sucking him until he came, shooting his load in my mouth. Stephen sighed in pleasure, and I continued to suck him.

Loads upon loads of hot salty cum cascaded from his dick to my throat. I drank it all up. Stephen keeps asking me to let him cum all over my face but I'm not into that. Some girls are but it's not my thing. I like the taste of cum, so why waste it in this manner? Stephen pulled his pants back up, and I zipped him. Grinning, he pulled me close to him, and kissed me. I kissed him full and deep, and we were about to do more when a certain tall, short-haired older lady cleared her throat loudly, interrupting us. I smiled sheepishly at her. Stephen held his hands up, grinning. This is a library and not a bar, the lady said before walking away.

I waited until she was gone and exchanged a look with Stephen. We both burst out laughing. That was way too close. A few minutes earlier and we would have gotten caught in flagrante delicto. It was eleven o'clock on a Friday morning and the library wasn't quite full yet. Another hour and it would be packed with students, making this little diversion of ours impossible. Stephen and I didn't have to get to class until two in the afternoon. I'm in Criminology and he's in Law. We've got the same elective course, Sociology of Deviance, that's how we met.

Stephen and I readjusted our clothes, and I went to the ladies room to make sure everything was alright with my appearance. Five minutes later I exited, with my makeup perfectly applied, and looking fantastic. I stand five feet four inches tall, slim, with short spiky Black hair, light bronze skin and pale brown eyes. I was born in the City of Gunpo in the Gyonggi province of South Korea, and lived there my whole life. A year ago I won an international scholarship to study at Carleton University in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. For a poor Korean chick from the farmlands, studying at a University in the Canadian capital was a dream come true. My life changed when I came to Canada, in ways most unexpected. I discovered that I had a thing for parties, and Hip Hop music. Along the way, I developed a fascination with Black guys.

I met Stephen the first day of classes. I was new to the school and couldn't find my way around. All of these buildings had confusing names. Southam Hall. Loeb Building. River Building. Minto Center. Yeah, I had classes all over the place. I quickly discovered that the Canadian students didn't like helping us newcomers, especially if you speak English with a thick Korean accent like I do. A fat older White guy whose burgundy Engineering jacket indicated him as a graduate student at the very least shrugged and told me that he didn't know where the Minto Center was. I got lost and then literally bumped into a certain tall, dark and handsome guy who smiled at me and asked me if he could help. As it turns out, Stephen and I were in the same class and he was heading to that building which I spent half an hour searching for. Is that a stroke of luck or what?

Ever since that day, Stephen and I became inseparable. What an odd couple we made, the tall Haitian guy from metropolitan Montreal and the short Korean chick from Gunpo City. We literally came from different worlds. Even though Carleton University is a fairly diverse school, with lots of Africans, Asians and Arabs among its student body, the sight of a Black man holding hands with a young Asian woman still causes some people to stare. I don't know who stared at us more, Asian men or White guys. I honestly think White guys stared more. I see lots of White guys with Asian girls at school. I've only seen one other Asian chick with a Black man, and she looked Japanese. Personally, I think a lot of White guys think us Asian women belong to them. Too bad for them because I love me some Black men! White guys don't do nothing for me.

Stephen patiently waits for me in the hallway near the washrooms, and we exit the library together, hand in hand. We make our way to the cafeteria, which is located a pretty distance away. It's cold outside and I shiver. I can't get used to the Canadian winter. I'm not used to snow. It's usually pretty warm in South Korea where I grew up. Stephen senses my discomfort and pulls me close. I lean into him and he puts his big arm around me as we enter the University center building after cutting through the quad. Not a moment too soon, because I was freezing my narrow butt!

As we walk through the hall, we run into someone I know. It's Eun Mi Chong, this Korean chick I remember from the international students first meeting. She's walking around with a chubby red-haired White guy, holding his hand. I wave at Eun Mi and she looks at me and smiles. The White guy with her looks at Stephen and I, and I see a sudden coldness in his eyes before he flashes a fake smile. Stephen and I exchange a knowing smile with each other. We've gotten used to such encounters. A lot of Asian girls with White men gawk at the sight of Black men with Asian women. Hmmm. I should write a paper on that sometime.

I can still feel Eun Mi and her erstwhile boyfriend staring at Stephen and I as we walk away. Suddenly filled with inspiration, I tug at Stephen's arm and he looks at me with concern. What's wrong? I smile and stand on my tippy toes, planting a big kiss on him. Stephen smiles and asks me what it was for. I look past him, and notice that Eun Mi and her guy were still looking at us. I smile and wave at them, and we walk towards the cafeteria. Just another day in the life of a young Korean woman and her favorite chocolate stud in the Capital of Canada. How goes your day so far?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers