Korrupting Kayla Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huh?"

"Those big, gorgeous tits of yours,"

Kayla blushed and looked away.

"Oh, honey," Tiffany said, "Don't get embarrassed. Okay, I won't look,"

Tiffany turned around, still standing there naked. Kayla quickly pulled off her shirt and replaced it with her gym shirt. The stupid gym shirt also wasn't designed for girls with big tits, and though it covered her belly, it stretched tightly across her boobs. Tiffany turned back around, and began to put on her own gym clothes.

"Wow," Tiffany exclaimed, "even these shit clothes can't hide that body of yours. Your boyfriend must be a happy guy," she winked slyly.

"I don't have a boyfriend," Kayla said quietly.

"Oh, well, I'm surprised. I figured the boys would be throwing themselves at your feet!"

Kayla shook her head, her cheeks reddening. A few boys had tried to ask her out, but she got so nervous talking to them that no one ever asked her on a second date.

"Girl, you are ridiculously cute," Tiffany laughed, "but we need to get your confidence up,"

She slapped her shoulder playfully, wrapped her blonde hair up in a ponytail. The two girls followed the crowd into the gym, where Mr. Larkin told them they were going out on the track today. A chorus of groans went up from most of the girls, except for one in particular who smiled smugly. Her name was Stephanie, and she was on the track team.

Stephanie always beat the whole class, except for her twin sister, Tori. Kayla sighed as the girls filed out the gym doors onto the track. Stephanie noted Kayla's downtrodden appearance and dropped back next to her. She was always nice to Kayla, but they weren't really friends.

"Why so glum, Kayla?" Stephanie asked.

"Hey, Steph. Just having a bad day. Where's your sister?"

She thought she saw a look of glee cross Stephanie's face for just a second, but it happened so fast that she was probably wrong.

"She's out sick," Stephanie answered, "I'm sure she'll be back in time for finals,"

"Oh, Stephanie," Kayla said, "This is Tiffany. It's her first day,"

Stephanie nodded to the new girl.

"Stephanie Hamlin," she said, "Where'd you come from?"

"Lincoln High," Tiffany said, "just started today,"

"Cool. Do you like to run?"

"Not really. I played volleyball, mostly,"

"Awesome," Stephanie said with a big smile, "well I'll catch you guys later."

Stephanie broke into a run and hit the track hard, blowing past the other girls like she had something to prove.

"Nice girl," Tiffany said, "Nice tits. Not as big as yours, but nice,"

Kayla sighed and started to jog with Tiffany, her big tits bouncing around in her shirt. By the end of the run, Kayla was sweaty and hot. Flushed with exertion, she followed Tiffany into the locker room. Fortunately, they didn't have communal showers. Rather, the small stalls had a curtain that they could hide behind, which suited Kayla just fine.

She found Tiffany, hair wet, standing naked by her locker. Kayla, wrapped in a big towel, joined her and quickly changed back into her clothes. The two girls had to split up for their next class, but Tiffany gave Kayla her number, and said she should call her some time. Kayla, her backpack pressed against her chest again, went to her last class.

The Professor

When Kayla arrived home in the afternoon, she was surprised to find her mother sitting on the couch with a man she had never seen before. The stranger wore a small pair of spectacles, had dark brown hair, and big, wide shoulders.

"This is Professor Miles," Marie introduced the man.

Kayla, quite surprised, timidly shook the man's hand. It was just then that her mother noticed the tiny shirt Kayla was wearing, and her hard nipples poking through the thin fabric.

"Kayla," Marie exclaimed, "What on earth are you wearing?"

"It's...I...well..."

"I don't even want to hear your excuses, young lady! That is so inappropriate! And in front of a guest in our home? You should be ashamed!"

"But I,"

"Hush!" Marie shouted, "Is this your way of acting out because you're upset with me? I can't believe you!"

"No!" Kayla cried.

Before she knew what was happening, her mother was pulling her over her knee, and then pulling her pants down in front of the strange man. She did it with such haste, that she pulled Kayla's underwear down with her pants, exposing the confused girl's ass and hairy pussy to the professor. She felt the sting of her mother's hand against her bare bottom, and started to cry, more from embarrassment than the pain, though it did hurt. Why wouldn't her mother just let her explain?

"You need to learn some respect for yourself, young lady," Marie said, and slapped her bottom again, "Maybe we need to bring some discipline back into this house. I won't have you going around looking like a tramp,"

Kayla bawled as Marie spanked her again, leaving a big red handprint on her ass. After the fifth hard whack, Marie stood her up.

"Now, go up to your room and change into something decent! And tell Professor Miles that you're sorry for dressing like a slut in front of him,"

"I'm...I'm sorry for dressing like a slut, sir," Kayla choked, and then ran out of the room, pulling her pants up.

"I'm so sorry about that," Marie was saying as Kayla fled.

Kayla, so confused, shut herself in her room. Her ass hurt, and she didn't want to sit down. She couldn't believe her mother had just spanked her naked bottom in front of a stranger! Who spanks an 18 year old? She wiped at her tears, humiliated. Professor miles had seen her naked ass and pussy! It was awful!

Kayla quickly stripped off the stupid shirt and threw it on the bed. She took a new bra from her drawer, packed her big tits into it, and put on the baggiest t-shirt she could find in her closet. She also changed into some baggy sweatpants, and then lay on her bed with her face in her pillow and tried to get hold of her tears.

At some point, she must have fallen asleep, because the next thing she knew her mother was knocking on her door. Marie let herself in and sat on the edge of the bed. She shook Kayla awake, and looked down on her grimly.

"Mom?"

"Honey, you just hush and let me talk. I don't want to hear any backtalk, understand?"

Kayla nodded her head submissively.

"Now, Professor Miles is a friend from work, and I'm going to be spending more time with him," Marie explained, "I'm sorry I had to spank you in front of him, but I had to show that I know how to keep discipline in my home,"

Kayla nodded her head, but she didn't really agree.

"Professor Miles is a doctor of psychology at the university, and after you left we had a talk about everything that's been going on. We think that you're probably just acting out because you're having a hard time accepting my separation from your father, but that's no excuse to go around dressing like some kind of stripper!"

"But, mom I,"

"Quiet! Kayla, Professor Miles is a brilliant man, and he shared some ideas with me that we're going to try. You have to learn to keep yourself in line, and I'm not going to tolerate any kind of silly childish antics from you. You're a legal adult, and that means you have to grow up! Now, since you obviously don't value your bras, Professor Miles thinks that I should take them away from you for a while, to teach you just how valuable they are,"

Marie went to her underwear drawer, and began to gather all of Kayla's bras in a bundle.

"No, mom! Please, I do value them. I'm not a bad girl!"

"I don't want to hear another word, Kayla!" Marie snapped.

Why was her mother being so unreasonable? Her dad would have listened to her.

"I spilled milk..."

"Not another word!" Marie shouted.

She gathered up the rest of Kayla's bras and stalked out of the room with them. Kayla felt tears stinging her eyes again. How was she supposed to go around all day with no bra? It would be terrible and humiliating! If her mom would just listen for one minute she'd know that it wasn't intentional. Kayla was so upset, and she needed to do something to feel better.

She hadn't been able to make herself cum that morning, so maybe she could masturbate and take her mind off of the awful day she'd had. She closed her door, and wiped at the tears in her eyes. Pushing all of the bad thoughts away, she instead began to think about the naughty movie Mandy brought over, and soon her hand was in her pussy as she huddled under her blanket.

Kayla rubbed at her clit, feeling the hot sensations running through her body. Her breathing became ragged, and at last she was cumming on her fingers, squealing with joy as her orgasm flooded though her. Through half-lidded eyes, she saw her mother standing in her doorway, her mouth hanging open in shock.

"Kayla! What on earth is going on! Are you masturbating, and after I just got done telling you to stop acting like a slut? I cannot believe you! You stay in this room, and go to bed without dinner tonight. I don't even want to look at you!"

Marie slammed her door, and she could hear her angry footsteps as they receded down the hall. All the good feelings from her orgasm were gone, and instead she was crying again. Why hadn't she locked the door? She couldn't believe her mother had just seen her masturbating. Could her day possibly get any worse?

The Prank

Kayla woke up the next morning with a sense of trepidation. She cautiously peeked into the hallway, afraid of encountering her mother. There was no one around. She crept down the hall and took her shower, then hurried back to her room and put on the frumpiest, baggiest clothes she could find. She put a spare change of clothes into her backpack today, just in case.

Fearful, Kayla crept down the stairs with her stomach rumbling. She hadn't eaten anything since the tragic lunch the day before, and needed to put something in her belly. She poked her head into the kitchen, and saw her mother and brother at the table eating. Marie saw her, frowned. Kayla couldn't be sure, but it looked like her mother quickly pulled her hand from Rich's lap. She was probably just imagining it.

"Come in and get yourself something to eat, Kayla," Marie said, "You need to get your brain ready for your finals. I want to see good grades coming home,"

Kayla nodded and, hanging her head, put some of her mother's breakfast casserole on a plate. She took it to the table, and ate in silence under her mother's disapproving glare. She finished as quickly as she could, eager to get out of the house. When she put her plate in the sink, and tried to rush out of the kitchen, Marie stopped her.

"Wait just a minute, young lady," her mother said, "I want to make sure you didn't sneak one of your bras away. Lift up your shirt,"

Kayla was mortified. Her mother wanted her to show her boobs to her? In front of her brother? Rich's attention was focused on her now, and he looked on expectantly.

"Here? Now?"

Marie nodded.

Kayla flushed with humiliation, but tugged her shirt up quickly, and just as quickly put it back down. Her brother had just seen her big tits, and it was awful!

"Good," Marie said, "Now, off you go."

Kayla ran from the room and out the door. In her car, she tried to get a hold of herself. She wouldn't cry! She breathed deeply, and after a moment she was under control again. She started her car and drove to school feeling terrible.

Tiffany was waiting for her at her locker with a friendly smile. That made Kayla feel better. Her new friend took in her frumpy clothes, and looked at her questioningly.

"Don't ask," Kayla said.

Tiffany shrugged.

"You ready for lab finals today, chem buddy?" Tiffany asked as Kayla pulled her first period books from her locker.

"I guess, so,"

"Don't worry. I'll make sure we ace it," Tiffany said confidently.

She saw the sad look on Kayla's face and gave her a hug.

"Oh, cheer up you frump," Tiffany said, "Whatever it is, it can't be that bad. You can't let it ruin your whole day,"

Kayla didn't want to cry in the hallway, and struggled with herself. Tiffany was right. She really needed to feel better. Her mother was expecting good grades, but Kayla knew she hadn't had the best year. She was behind in her history class, and it was going to be a uphill battle to pass. She was probably going to have summer school. She didn't want to think about what her mother might say.

She split up with Tiffany and went to her math class. The math final wasn't really difficult. She could handle math. It was just numbers. She felt good about the test. Her second period was study hall, and she spent it napping on her desk. By third period, she felt better, even though it was strange having her tits bouncing around as she walked. Thankfully, the big shirt hid them and no one could see her nipples today.

At lunch, she sat with Tiffany and Mandy. Mandy looked very sad, though.

"What's the matter?" Kayla asked.

"My parents are making me transfer schools after finals," Mandy explained.

"Transfer? Why?" Kayla asked, aghast.

"My dad got a new job," Mandy explained, "and it's across the county, so I have to start a new school next year,"

Kayla felt herself getting upset again. Her only real friend was leaving, her dad was gone, her mother had gone crazy. Why did it all have to happen at once?

"Oh, Mandy," Kayla said, "I'm going to miss you so much!"

She hugged her friend and fought against crying. Tiffany watched the two girls wordlessly, feeling awkward.

"Well, at least you'll have Tiffany," Mandy said, "I'll bet she'll be a good friend,"

"The best," Tiffany said, dryly.

"You'll still call, right?" Kayla asked, "and talk to me on Facebook?"

"Of course," Mandy assured her, "I'll still come see you, too. I won't be all that far,"

That made Kayla feel better. At least Mandy wasn't moving across the country, or something. Thankfully, Kayla made it through lunch without incident. She parted ways with Mandy, and walked beside Tiffany toward her next class.

"Hey, I'm gonna stop in the bathroom and get off before next period," Tiffany said bluntly.

"You mean, like, you're going to masturbate? In school?" Kayla said quietly.

"Well, yeah. I always get horned up after lunch. If I don't do it, I'll just be fucking antsy all day. Why?"

"It's just, well, I guess I never thought people did that outside their room," Kayla said, blushing.

Tiffany laughed, "You're too cute, Kayla. I just do it wherever I can. It's not a big deal. You're just fingering your twat. You wanna come?"

Kayla shook her head. How did someone ask that question?

"Whatever. I'll see you in Chem," Tiffany said, and ducked into the bathroom.

Kayla sighed and went to take the first part of her government test. She struggled with this one, but felt confident that she had, at least, passed it. She, then, went on to chemistry, where Tiffany was already waiting at their lab table. Her blonde friend made no attempt to cover her bare pussy, which was quite visible under yet another short skirt. Several of the boys had noticed, and were whispering about it.

"Your, um, vagina is showing," Kayla said quietly to her friend.

"Yeah, I'll bet all the horndogs are wondering how it tastes, and how tight it is," Tiffany said with a wink.

Kayla blushed, saying, "You're so dirty!"

Tiffany just laughed, "Yeah, I guess I am,"

Mr. Hart called the class to order and passed around the lab assignment for the final. Lab partners would be sharing a portion of the grade, he explained, and that made Kayla feel better. Tiffany was so good at chemistry. Her friend made it all look easy, and when they were done Kayla was sure that it had gone great. Mr. Hart even stopped by to give them an approving nod. Kayla thought he stayed a little longer than necessary, in order to look down Tiffany's shirt, which wasn't much of a shirt at all.

"I think Mr. Hart looked down your shirt," Kayla said, as they walked toward the gym.

"Oh, he did. I saw him. Probably thinking about sucking my nipples. I'll bet he liked getting a look at yours yesterday, too," Tiffany said with a giggle, which made Kayla blush, "He's probably imagining us lezzing off together right now,"

Kayla went even redder as she thought about how naughty her friend was. She could just say the filthiest things without getting embarrassed. Kayla wished she had half of her self-confidence. Maybe she'd be able to stand up to her mom.

"You're so freakin' cute when you're embarrassed, Kayla," Tiffany said, and slapped her shoulder.

"Well, I must be cute a lot then, because I'm always embarrassed," she said softly.

"Well, you just pal around with Tiffany, then, and we'll get you over it. I don't even know where half the shit I say comes from,"

The two girls changed into their gym clothes and filed out into the gym. Today was the physical half of the test, and a written portion would follow tomorrow. The girls all went through a series of exercises, a timed run, and at the end of it the teacher gave them all high marks for effort. There was really no way to fail, unless they just hadn't even tried.

The big surprise came as the girls went back to the locker room. All of the lockers were open, the locks cut with bolt cutters. Everyone's underwear had been stolen! The girls all complained, except for Tiffany, who didn't wear any underwear. Kayla couldn't believe the luck. Not only did she have to go braless, but now her panties were gone, too! The angry girls showered off, and got dressed without their panties. Somewhere, some boy was getting a good laugh.

At the end of the day, Kayla drove home feeling stupid and afraid. She hoped that Professor Miles wouldn't be here today, and that she could sneak into the house and up to her room without confronting her mother. However, it was not to be. As soon as she came in the door, her mother was calling her into the living room. Professor Miles was there again, as was Rich.

"Lift up your shirt, Kayla," Marie ordered.

"Here?" Kayla squeaked.

"Oh, they're grown men, Kayla. They've seen boobs before,"

With tears in her eyes, Kayla quickly pulled her shirt up, and then back down.

"Good," Marie said, "but we have something else to talk about,"

Her mother set a DVD on the table. The DVD that Mandy had brought over, and must have forgotten to take home.

"I found this in your room today," Marie said, her face angry, "Would you care to explain?"

Kayla was horrified. There was no way her mother would believe it wasn't hers.

"It's not mine," Kayla blurted, anyway.

Marie sighed.

"I don't know what's gotten into you lately, but obviously you've got some kind of wild streak in you that's getting out of hand,"

Her mother tugged her arm and bent her over her knee, pulling her baggy pants down. Kayla cried, knowing what was coming, and dreading it.

"What is this?" Marie cried, "Are you serious, Kayla? You're not wearing panties, now?"

"I can explain!" Kayla cried, but stopped as her mother's hand slapped her bare bottom.

She could only imagine how good a look at her exposed ass and pussy Professor Miles and her brother were getting. Kayla wailed in humiliation as her mother smacked her backside over and over.

"You are going to learn your lesson, young lady," Marie shouted, "I cannot believe how you're acting! You get to your room, and don't come out until I tell you. I'll have to figure out what to do with you!"

She gave Kayla one last, hard spanking, and then let her up. Crying, the frightened teen pulled up her pants and ran up the stairs with her ass stinging. It wasn't fair! Her mother just wouldn't listen, and now she thought she was acting like a slut! Her dad would let her explain, if only he was here. She threw herself on the bed and cried at the unfairness of it all.

Before long, her mother came into her room without knocking. Without a word, she opened Kayla's drawers and gathered up all her panties, then left the room. Kayla didn't need an explanation. She was, of course, going to show her the value of wearing panties like a good girl. A few moments later, her mother came back. She sat on her bed again, and stroked her hair.