Korrupting Kayla Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Homegirlz

It was early in the evening when Kayla awoke, which roused Tiffany, as well. Tiffany gave her a groggy smile and stretched languidly on the bed.

"I could go for a shower," She said, blinking away sleep.

"Sounds good." Kayla agreed, and they looked at one another.

"Are you going to ask who goes first?" Tiffany asked.

Kayla sighed, "Would it do any good?"

"Nope. Today is all about breaking you out of that shy shell, and if that means I have to spend the whole day being your personal slit licker, that's what I'll do. What are friends for, right?"

She rolled Kayla off the bed, then swung her legs off the side and stripped off her clothes. Fingers trembling, Kayla did the same, flushing as she dropped her shirt, then unzipped the skirt. Unconsciously, she covered her breasts, and Tiffany rolled her eyes.

"It's like Leonardo painted the Mona Lisa and then hid it in a closet," Tiffany said, "you're a work of art, and it deserves to be seen, and admired. Maybe even charged admission for!"

Kayla laughed, and lowered her arms, but still felt ashamed. She was being so bad, but it was exciting. Tiffany went to the door, cracked it, and poked her head out.

"Looks clear of monsters," she said, and stepped out.

She made a show of creeping quietly down the hall, ducking around each corner like a ninja, while Kayla scampered behind her, flushed with excitement and embarrassment at being naked. Cole's door was shut, and they neither saw nor heard any sign of him.

Again they brushed their teeth and waited for the water to heat, then Tiffany led Kayla into the shower and began to wash her body. The heat in Kayla's cunt was becoming unbearable again. The feeling of Tiffany's hands all over her body felt so wonderful. She wondered, though, what Tiffany got from it. What was the draw of touching and pleasuring someone else?

Her hand shaking, Kayla reached out and touched Tiffany's flat tummy. Tiffany smiled at her, encouragingly, and put her hand over Kayla's, moving it up until it covered her breast.

"That's so nice, Kayla," she rasped, "It's ok. You can touch me wherever you want."

Kayla reached out her other hand, and ran it up Tiffany's slender, water-slick thigh, over her hip, following the curve of her body up her side. She heard Tiffany sigh with pleasure as she pulled Kayla closer. Kayla's fingers rolled the other girl's nipple between her fingers, looking into her excited eyes. Tiffany's fingers found the hot V between Kayla's legs and rubbed her gently. Their lips drew closer, and then Tiffany was kissing her as the water cascaded over their bodies. Kayla moaned into her mouth as Tiffany's fingers slipped inside of her, and her other hand snaked around to cup her ass.

Tiffany broke the kiss, and nuzzled Kayla's neck, her breath hot against her wet skin. Kayla's hands moved of their own accord, wrapping around the other girl, feeling the curves of her bottom, while Tiffany fingered her to a delightful little orgasm. By then, the water was beginning to run cool, and Tiffany shut it off, giving Kayla one last kiss on the lips. They toweled off, Kayla casting shy glances at Tiffany's body. Tiffany only grinned.

Naked, they left the bathroom, holding hands. Kayla wasn't sure how to feel. She'd never felt so...close to someone else. This girl, who was just a stranger less than a week ago had just, suddenly, become important to her. Yes, that was it. Tiffany was important. Her whole life had fallen apart. Her family broken up. Her mother gone crazy. Her dad, gone. The Professor. Then, this person appeared in her life and showed her that it was ok. That there were, still, people in the world that could love you. They made it to Tiffany's room, and her friend pulled a fuzzy white robe from her closet, and wrapped Kayla up in it. It was perfect. Kayla felt overwhelmed. She sat heavily on Tiffany's bed and cried.

For a moment, Tiffany was sure that she'd broken her. She'd pushed the shy girl too far, and now she was scarred for life. She quickly put her arms around Kayla, holding her close.

"It's alright," she said soothingly, "it's ok."

Kayla hugged her back and choked back her sobs.

"Thank you," she said softly, "Just, thank you. For everything."

"You're not mad?" Tiffany asked.

"Oh no! No. I'm just...happy. Thank you for being...you."

Tiffany felt herself sniffle, at that. The raw sincerity in Kayla's voice touched her in a way that she'd never felt. Had anyone ever genuinely been grateful for her? Had she ever done anything that someone should be grateful for?

"Thank you, too," she said, "for being my friend. I know I'm, you know, kind of weird."

Kayla laughed, "That makes two of us!"

"Pizza?"

"I'm starving," Kayla said.

Tiffany, still naked, grabbed the remote and tossed it to Kayla as she picked up her phone and started a pizza delivery order.

Kayla lay back on the bed and started flipping through channels. Tiffany lay beside her, vegging, tapping at her phone, throwing the occasional glance or silly comment at whatever show Kayla stopped on. She held the phone up high, and snapped a selfie of the two of them laying together. Nimbly, she cropped the photo above her naked tits, and added a text overlay that read "Homegirlz". She added some stickers that gave them both big sunglasses, and a moment later it was uploaded as her profile picture.

"So gangsta," Kayla said.

"Word, Big Titty Smalls."

Kayla choked on a laugh. The sound of the doorbell drew their attention, and Tiffany leapt from the bed, shouting "Pizza!"

She headed for the door.

"Hey," Kayla stopped her, "You know you're still..."

Tiffany raised her eyebrow, that familiar half-grin on her face.

"Nevermind."

Summoning her inner Yoda, Tiffany said, "Ooo, learn quickly she does," and stuck out her tongue. She snatched her wallet from off the table.

Like watching a trainwreck she knew was coming, Kayla couldn't help but follow her down the stairs. She watched from around the corner as Tiffany checked the peephole, turned back to her with a giggle, and then swung the door open.

The delivery man's eyes widened, and his mouth opened, but no words came out.

"Yes, this kind of thing does happen outside of porno," Tiffany said, "Does my hot, naked, teenage body please you, sir?"

"Um, delivery for Tiffany..." he said, trying to regain some semblance of professionalism.

He was certain he was going to end up on YouTube in 10 minutes with the title, "Naked Pizza Delivery Prank". Deciding this was better than ending up on CNN with the heading, "Pizza Delivery Molester gets 6 years," he politely averted his eyes and told her the total.

Tiffany handed over cash, took her pizza, and said, "your loss."

She shut the door and started back toward the cowering Kayla.

"Well, that was anticlimactic," she said, "I totally would have blown him."

They took the pizza back upstairs, and resumed their vegging. Time ticked away, until at last Kayla's eyes began to droop. They made one last trip to the bathroom, brushed the pizza sauce away, and headed back to Tiffany's room. Kayla noted that Cole had still not come home.

"Is your dad always gone?" She asked.

"No. Some weekends he likes to go out. He's quite the dancer, if you can believe it. Loves it."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Him and my mom used to do these whole dance competition things. I guess they were really good."

Kayla yawned and climbed under the covers as Tiffany slipped in beside her.

"He seems really nice." Kayla said sleepily.

"He might fuck me again tonight," Tiffany said, as though it were the most normal thing in the world, "you can watch if you want. Or join. Whatever."

Kayla stiffened, remembering the previous night, the sound of Tiffany's excited moaning as that big penis was stuffed into her over and over. A moment later, she heard Tiffany's breathing become more even as she fell asleep. She wasn't far behind. At some point she dreamed that Cole had come into Tiffany's room, and slid back the covers. His daughter was sprawled, naked, next to Kayla in the bed. But, it wasn't Tiffany he touched.

He tugged the tie of the white robe, without a word, and opened it to expose Kayla's body. She trembled, her bare sex already hot from her exciting day. Cole was naked, too, his big penis erect and bobbing up and down. Kayla's eyes fixed on it. He dragged her to the edge of the bed, spreading her legs open around his waist. Wordlessly, he pushed himself into her, making her gasp.

She awoke with a start, her breathing heavy. She was sweating. She threw back the covers, causing Tiffany to mumble something in her sleep. Kayla stared at the ceiling, her breathing relaxing as the dream faded away. The gray light of pre-dawn slinked its way across the walls, giving the waking world the same dream-like quality she'd just roused from.

Her robe was open. It was just a dream, wasn't it? She cautiously felt between her legs. She wasn't wet. She didn't feel any different, other than the still new sensation of being shaved. She rolled on her side, closed her eyes, and half slept, letting her mind wander.

Some time later, Tiffany slowly woke up next to her. Still half asleep herself, Kayla didn't respond. She noted, dimly, that Tiffany was squirming under the covers, but paid it no mind. That is, until, she felt Tiffany spread her legs open and begin to lap at her vagina lovingly. That did bring her around.

Kayla's breathing quickened as Tiffany's tongue slowly licked the length of her slit, up and down, rhythmically. At the top of her gash, the tip of her tongue flicked Kayla's nub, before it slithered back down, up, down, up. Soon, she was rocking her hips in time to the movement of Tiffany's tongue. A moment later, her tummy clenched and she arched her back, while Tiffany buried her long tongue inside her and lapped at her sweet girl cream.

It was different from yesterday, and even as Tiffany kissed up her body to press her lips against Kayla's, she contemplated how the same act done a different way could produce two completely opposite feelings. Yesterday, it had been dirty. Naughty. Delicious. It had burned inside of her, breaking down the walls of resistance and embarrassment that she'd spent a lifetime building. Today, it was like being on a cloud. Tiffany had made love to her, sweet, gentle. There wasn't a word spoken. The only communication was the desire expressed through her body.

Kayla kissed her back, clumsily, but she felt like she was improving. And she wanted to improve more. That was for sure. Maybe it was filthy, and naughty. Did that make it wrong? She wasn't so sure anymore. She knew her mother would think so. She'd probably tell her that dirty little pantiless lesbos that suck cunt were the spawn of Satan, or something. But this didn't feel naughty, or wrong. It felt right.

Tiffany broke off her kiss and grinned at her with that sexy, lopsided grin.

"Good morning," she said, kissing Kayla's neck.

"Am I a lesbian now?" Kayla blurted.

Tiffany choked herself with laughter, falling to the side and burying her face in the pillow. Her face was red when she popped up a moment later.

"I can't answer that for you, honey," she said, "You don't really have to put a label on yourself. You're just you. If you like being with girls, then do it. If you like men, do that. If you like both, have fun with both. You're just...you."

Kayla thought about it. She'd never been with anyone, sexually before yesterday. Tiffany was probably right. She shouldn't try to decide. She was curious about men, too. She knew she found them attractive. She thought about their bodies, their cocks, how they would feel. She recalled the dreams she'd had, where they'd put their cocks inside her. She remembered the way the rubber penis had felt, and that she'd liked it.

"You like both, obviously," she said, questioning.

Tiffany nodded, "Yeah. There's fun in both, but I'll be honest with you, I didn't actually know that until yesterday..."

"I don't...you mean, you never...with a girl?"

Tiffany shook her head.

"Oh! I just thought that, well, it was really good." She blushed.

"Nope. I was a total pussy virgin yesterday, just like you! I just kind of do what I think I'd like, and I guess it works."

"It sure did!"

"I know that you probably think I'm like this big slut, and I am, kinda. I think our sexual desires aren't something that we should be ashamed of, and that if people can bring each other pleasure, joy, happiness, whether for a moment or a lifetime, that it can't really be a bad thing. I mean, who cares what's between their legs? Life throws enough shit at you. You've got to find those moments of bliss where you can. But, it's not like I've fucked hundreds of people or anything. Only 3, including you. Anyway, it's just my opinion."

"I think it's a beautiful opinion," Kayla agreed, "Tiffany, you're not mad that I, well, that I didn't, um...do you...too?"

Tiffany brushed Kayla's brown hair from her face and kissed her forehead.

"No, silly. One of Tiffany's other philosophies on life is that pleasure isn't a tit-for-tat. It gave me pleasure to give you pleasure. Does that make sense? I just like seeing you enjoy something new, and it made me feel great to share it with you, to be part of it. It doesn't matter if you buried your tongue in my snatch, too. I don't care if you ever do. I just know that I liked doing it to you, and I liked how it made you feel. Reciprocation is not necessary. Unless you feel like you want to try it?"

"I don't know..." Kayla said, "I don't think I'd be any good."

"It's ok," Tiffany smiled, pulling Kayla up, "let's just go shower and get some breakfast. We have this last day of lounging, summer has begun, and I hear the pool calling!"

They dashed from the room, giggling. Tiffany was naked, of course, but Kayla pulled her robe around her and followed. Cole's door was shut. They got themselves clean, spending their shower time gently kissing and touching. Kayla wasn't sure she'd ever felt so loved by someone else. They exited the bathroom. Cole's door was still shut as they passed by.

"Must have had a long night," Tiffany commented.

"You didn't..."

"No. I was assed out."

They shuffled down the stairs, and into the kitchen, where Tiffany started breaking out a package of bacon, a carton of eggs, bread for toasting, jam and jelly, a bowl of fruit. Kayla's mouth watered at the sight of it all. They set about making breakfast together. Tiffany played an 80s rock playlist from her phone and swayed her naked hips as she watched eggs sizzling on the stove. Bacon popped in the frying pan, splashing her with drops of hot grease and she shrieked, leaping back.

"Yikes! The perils of cooking in the buff!" She cried, wiping at her chest with a rag.

Kayla handed her a cup of coffee and peered into the back yard, where the sun was already up, and the thermometer on the porch read 75.

"I didn't bring a bathing suit," Kayla said.

Tiffany cocked her hip, set her hand on it, and then gestured down her body with the other hand.

"Of course," Kayla said dryly.

"I mean, I can give you one of my bikinis, but it's going to look absolutely obscene on that big rack. If you can even get it on over those Grand Tetons."

Kayla blushed. She was still embarrassed by her big tits.

"Someone climbing mountains?"

The two girls turned to see Cole standing in the doorway in sweat pants and a tank top. He looked as though he'd just rolled out of bed, but Kayla still thought he was gorgeous. He didn't bat an eye at Tiffany's nudity.

"Good morning, parental unit," Tiffany said.

"Good morning, offspring. Kayla."

Kayla flushed, "Good morning."

"Got anymore of that coffee?" he asked.

Kayla busied herself pouring another cup, and handed it out. He stepped into the kitchen and took it. He put his hand on Tiffany's hip and kissed the top of her head. She bumped him with her hip.

"Beware the bacon," she said, "it's aggressive."

"You're supposed to slaughter the hog first," Cole remarked.

"Knew I was missing a step somewhere. You know me, just a little dumb blonde girl," she giggled obnoxiously and batted her eyes, making Kayla choke on her coffee.

"Like, what did I say?" She asked, giving Kayla a vapid stare.

Cole pulled a tablet from a charging station and took a seat at the table, sitting down to browse his email.

"Late night?" Tiffany asked.

"A little fun, a little business. Got a new commission." Cole replied, scanning his emails.

"Commission?" Kayla asked.

"City's erecting a statue in Memorial Park, and guess who gets to make it?" Cole grinned.

"You make statues?" Kayla asked.

"Sculptor," he said, "Metal, stone, you name it. You may have noticed my affinity for them?"

"He has a studio and everything," Tiffany said, piling food onto plates.

They fell on the food like a pack of ravenous beasts, then sat back drinking more coffee and chatting idly.

"So, summer break, huh?" Cole said.

"Pool day!" Tiffany cheered.

"Don't get burnt."

"Wanna come?" She asked him.

"Gotta get into the studio," he said, "I want to start some sketches."

The girls collected the dishes and put them in the washer, while Cole disappeared upstairs to get ready. Cleanup done, Tiffany pulled Kayla by the hand into the back yard, opening a cabinet next to a pair of loungers, and taking out some towels and tanning lotion. She started smearing the cream on her body, and handed the bottle to Kayla.

With trepidation, Kayla shrugged off her robe. She'd never been naked outside. Tiffany's eyes roamed over her body as she applied the lotion with trembling hands. Tiffany turned her around and smeared more lotion on her back, taking a little extra time on her ass, and between her legs.

"Do my back?" Tiffany asked.

Kayla did the same, her hands shaking as she touched Tiffany's bottom, and then between her legs. Satisfied, Tiffany threw the towels down on the loungers, and pulled them from the shade to the sun. They chatted idly as their stomachs settled, and they let the sun beat down on their naked bodies. Kayla almost forgot her own nudity as she soaked in the sun.

Eventually, Tiffany got up suddenly and took a running leap into the cold pool, coming up spitting water. She waved for Kayla to join her. Kayla wasn't as quick to dive in, but she did go around to the stairs and wade out, big boobs bouncing with each step. She backstroked over to Tiffany and treaded water nearby. After the time in the sun, the pool felt fantastic on her reddening skin.

They spent the time drifting lazily, competing for who could hold their breath longest, racing from one end to the other. Well after noon, they finally left the pool and dried off before heading back inside. After a quick shower together, they munched on sandwiches, naked on the couch in the den. It was late in the afternoon when Kayla, tired, finally made the decision that it was time to go home. She didn't want to push her crazed mother too far by staying out late.

Tiffany hugged her close.

"You can come back any time," she said.

"Tiffany," Kayla replied, hugging her back, "Thank you for everything. You're the best friend I've ever had."

"Hey, I'll talk to the boss tomorrow and see if I can get you an interview. And our orders from yesterday have probably processed, so I should be getting a payout tomorrow. I'll have a nice, fat check for you!"

Kayla hugged her again, shouldered her bag and sighed. It felt strange to be back in her baggy, frumpy clothes, hiding her body. She made the drive home, feeling sad and lonely.

Bald, Sticky, Wet Cunt

When she arrived home, her mother's car was in the driveway. She'd returned from her work trip. Kayla parked nearby, and carried her bag into the house, where a familiar sight made her heart sink. Her mother lay on the couch, legs stretched over Professor Mile's lap, while Rich lounged in a recliner. They were watching some show, which Marie muted when Kayla walked in and froze.