Korrupting Kayla Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She really does have a slutty cunt, doesn't she Miles?" Marie hissed, holding the toy deep inside Kayla's quivering quim.

"Yes," Miles agreed, "it seems you were right about her all along. Perhaps it's not just a phase, but a state of being."

He stroked his goatee casually with one hand, and his growing bulge with the other.

"What else do we need to test?" Marie asked.

The Professor presented her with a 3-inch diameter black butt plug. Kayla had seen this kind of thing in the "All-Access Anal Adoration" series on her TV, but the repercussions of what it meant for her were foggy. Her whole head seemed to be swimming with stars as the vibrating toy in her cunt squirmed about, and the arm on her clit continued to send waves of extreme pleasure throughout her being.

The Professor took a seat on the couch, and the next thing Kayla knew, her mother was pushing her off of her lap. Her buzzing head landed in the Professor's crotch, and then she was rolled onto her front, big tits mashed against the couch, in the spanking position she was so recently familiar with. Still, Marie continued to slowly rotate the toy inside her cunt. Lost to the pleasure, Kayla allowed herself to be positioned and posed like a sex doll, her mind completely focused on the incredible feelings that had taken over her body.

"Rich, make sure to get a good view of your sister's anus, now." Marie instructed.

Kayla's own secretions had left a slick, wet puddle down the crack of her ass, which Marie coated the butt plug with. The cone-shaped tip of the plug touched Kayla's asshole, and then she felt her hole begin to part as Marie gently pushed the tip inside.

"Ugh!" Kayla grunted as the new sensation paired with the extraordinary feelings from between her legs.

Marie continued to push. Rich's phone camera captured his sister's ass opening just a bit wider as the plug began to sink in, then wider, wider, as the base of the plug reached her anal ring. Kayla gave a final groan as the plug popped inside of her. The camera caught the sight of her resilient teenage butthole accepting the plug, and then closing around the now firmly-fitted base. Kayla felt so full, now, like nothing she'd ever experienced. The feeling of tightness all throughout her lower body was incredible. She could feel the vibrating toy in her cunt through the thin wall inside her, causing the vibrations to continue inside her ass as the plug stretched her anus.

Professor Miles' thick and rigid penis squirmed against her cheek, much as the toy squirmed inside of her cunt. She could feel the big organ jumping with excitement against her face, and she was barely conscious of herself drooling onto his slacks. Then, the Professor unzipped his slacks, reached in, and pulled his cock free with a sigh of relief. Through her bleary vision, she saw the long, thick slab of cockmeat spring free as though it were spring-loaded and gasping for the air of freedom. Freed from its confines, his heavy penis rested against her face, settling just under her nose. She could feel the heat of it against her upper lip.

Kayla orgasmed again, sweat beading on her brow as her curly brown locks fell into her eyes. The squirming, vibrating toy in her cunt had, now, obliterated any other thought from her mind other than the rising wave of her next cum.

"Go ahead, honey," she heard Marie say, "we all know that she wants to have her face painted with semen. We may as well support her."

Then, the head of the Professor's penis was inside of her gaping mouth. Professor Miles moaned, but simply held the head of his cock just inside of her mouth. Some piece of her mind felt disgusted by the fact that this weird man's penis was anywhere near her, but then the mantra of the training tapes from the last several nights reinforced the fact that this was fine. This was good. This was acceptable. She was just like the girl's in the porno movies, with an open mouth and plump lips that were designed for pleasuring men's penises.

Rich zoomed the camera in closely to his sister's mouth, stretched so lewdly around the Professor's pulsing cock. Miles cradled Kayla's head lovingly, brushing her stray curls out of her eyes, his warm hand on her forehead as he firmly held her in place, slowly pumping his hips. The warm head of his penis slipped in and out of Kayla's mouth while the stimulation of the toys brought her off once more. Her mind was in a whirl. She'd lost all sense of what was happening. There was too much going on, too many new sensations all at once. Then, she felt the plug pop free of her anus with a sticky, squelching sound. At the same time, Professor Miles groaned and pulled his penis from her mouth. The angry, purple head flared and a powerful shot of semen rocketed forth from the tip, striking Kayla in her open mouth, followed quickly by another spurt that sprayed hot jizz across her nose, cheeks, into her hair. All of this caused another orgasm to rip through her young body. She heard herself shrieking something that resembled words, and then her body felt limp and her vision clouded.

A moment later, the vibrations in her cunt stopped and she felt very empty. The salty taste of the Professor's cum in her mouth stayed on her tongue. She licked at her lips, and tasted even more of it. Her whole face felt wet with the cooling sperm, and she was so tired. Her brain tried to process what exactly had just taken place, but all she could recall was wave after wave of pleasure like nothing she'd ever felt. Despite it all, she began to giggle uncontrollably. What the fuck had she just let them do to her? Suddenly, she felt hot ropes of cum spray across her exposed bottom, and leak down the crack of her ass into her open slit. She knew that her brother had just jerked off on her, but she was too tired to care. She just accepted it. She was a cum target, just like her mother had said.

Open to Suggestion

Kayla's bleary eyes fell on her erotic alarm clock, which read 12:37 am. The training recordings still played in her earbuds, while the vibrating egg in her cunt filled her with more good feelings. On the TV, a muscled jock held the ponytails of a busty blonde in each of his hands, using them as handles to plunge his throbbing shaft repeatedly into the woman's mouth. Rivulets of thick spit coated her face and naked tits. While Kayla could not hear the squelching and gagging sounds the woman was making over the repeated mantra in her earbuds, she could plainly see the effects of the abusive facefucking on the blonde's reddened face.

Kayla felt in her leaking cunt for the vibrating egg, fished it out, and dragged herself out of bed in the nude. She quietly padded down the hall to the bathroom, past her mother's room, the earbuds still filling her head with the hypnotic music and dirty phrases that she now understood to be brainwashing away any shred of morality and dignity she may have had. After relieving herself, she carefully headed back to her room, but as she approached her mother's bedroom door, a flicker of curiosity made her pause. The image of the Professor's big penis in her mother's mouth came back to her. The door, again, was slightly ajar. Kayla removed her earbuds, and the nocturnal sounds of the house came to her. Under the sound of the wind sighing outside, she caught a slight murmur on the other side of the door.

Curious, as ever, Kayla crept to the door and peeked through the crack. There, sitting with her legs spread on the bed, was her mother. Her spread legs showed a shaven cunt, which caused a slight twinge of anger to flare inside of Kayla. Sluts have bald, sticky, wet cunts. Her mother was a slut. Stranger, though, was the fact that her mother stared forward into space, her hand between her legs, and she was playing with her very aroused cunt. Still stranger, was Professor Miles, who was dressed in a set of cotton pajamas. He stood in front of Marie, speaking softly and quietly. Kayla strained her ears and listened.

"Your daughter is a slut," Miles said.

"My daughter is a slut," Marie repeated.

"You've been a good mother, and tried to raise her right, haven't you?"

"I've tried to raise her right." Marie agreed.

"But, she has a very horny cunt, and despite your best efforts, you have not been able to stop her from behaving very wickedly, have you?"

"No."

"Some girls just have very horny cunts," Miles stated, "and rather than shame them for who they are, it's important to support their choices, so that they can be taught what kind of life a slut will have."

"Yes."

"You've been a very supportive mother. Being a supportive mother is very important to you, isn't it?"

"Yes."

"You want to continue supporting your daughter, don't you?"

"Yes."

"Sex is a natural function for all people, isn't it?"

"Yes."

"You enjoy having sex, don't you?"

"Yes."

"Mastubation is a natural function for all people, isn't it?"

"Yes."

"You enjoy masturbating, don't you?"

"Yes."

"It's natural for your son and daughter to masturbate, isn't it?"

"Yes."

"It's natural for your son and daughter to want to have sex, isn't it?"

"Yes."

"You want to support your son and daughter to do things that are natural, don't you?"

"Yes."

"You love your children, and want to support them and encourage them." Miles stated.

"Yes."

"Being a good mother means supporting your children, and encouraging them to do those things that are natural for all people. Your children are naturally curious about sex. Good mothers help their children to understand those things about the world, of which they are curious, don't they?"

"Yes. Good mothers help their children to understand things about which they are curious."

"You're a good mother, Marie." The Professor praised her.

"What will you do as your children become more sexually curious and expressive?"

"I'll support them and help them to understand things about which they're curious."

"That is what a supportive and good mother would do." The professor agreed.

"Your daughter is a slut."

"My daughter is a slut."

"Your daughter is a slut because she's curious about sex, isn't she?"

"Yes."

"You're a good mother. What should you do when your daughter is curious about sex?"

"I should encourage her and help her understand the things she's curious about."

"Your son is very curious about a woman's body, and wonders what it would feel like to have sex with a woman. You're a good mother. What should you do when your son is curious about having sex with a woman?"

"I should encourage him. Sex is a natural act that everyone enjoys. I should help him understand the things that he's curious about." Marie stated.

"Your son only has you and his sister to help him understand sex, doesn't he?"

"Yes."

"If he looks for understanding outside of his home, he might become a deviant, like Kayla. He might get the wrong answers about sex, and become a deviant. You don't want him to become a deviant."

"No."

"You want him to understand and learn from someone that cares about him learning the right information, don't you?"

"Yes."

"Your son is curious about sex with a woman, and he needs the right information. Who has the right information?"

"I do."

"You want to help your son understand things about which he's curious."

"I want to help my son understand things about which he's curious."

"You're a good mother, and helping your son understand things he's curious about will help him succeed in life."

"Yes."

"How can you help your son to learn about a woman's body, and how to enjoy sex?

"I can make sure he has the right information, and encourage him to explore sex at home, where he will get the right information."

"You're a good mother." The professor agreed, again.

"Your daughter is already learning about these things at home, isn't she?"

"Yes."

"She's learning to enjoy sex, and you're helping her to understand that it's ok to be a slut and like sex. You're a good mother."

"Yes."

"You like sex."

"Yes."

"You are a slut."

"Yes."

"You like masturbating and having sex."

"Yes."

As Kayla listened, the Professor went on, reinforcing her mother's belief that she was a good mother for supporting her children to have sex, to masturbate, to explore and enjoy sex. Her head swimming, Kayla backed away from the door. She couldn't watch anymore. She crawled back into bed, staring up at the ceiling as the sounds of another woman, this time a redhead, being savagely facefucked, came from the TV. What the fuck was happening to her mother? Clearly the strange changes in her were being caused by something that the Professor was doing. Some kind of hypnosis? What should she do about it? What could she do about it?

The questions went back and forth in her head, until finally, she couldn't stay awake any longer.

Flair

Early in the morning, Kayla wobbled tiredly down the stairs, tottering on a pair of heels. While she was getting better at wearing the things, it still wasn't easy. Her oversized teenage breasts practically spilled forth from a banded top that seemed more like an infinity scarf that she'd wrapped around her chest. A pair of neon pink panties peeked from beneath an all-too-short, black, denim skirt. The house was quiet this morning. Perhaps the whole family had so much fun abusing her mouth, ass, and pussy the previous evening, that they'd decided to sleep in.

As she reached the foot of the steps, she flipped on the light, and made a little strangled noise in her throat. The wall of family photos now had more new additions. Gone were the "normal" photos that had hung for so many years. Apparently, her brother had been busy with the photo printer overnight. Last year's yearbook photo was now an 8x10 framed picture of her round, bubble butt covered in a film of her brother's sperm. A photo taken at the Grand Canyon, where she'd been seated on a donkey and wearing a cowboy hat, was now a large 11x17 printout of her thick lips stretched around Professor Mile's big penis. Her father had photographed her in front of the Washington Monument two years ago during a summer vacation to D.C. In its place was her jizz-coated face, mouth open, rivulets of cock cream streaming from her plump cocksucker's lips.. A large photo of her ass and pussy stuffed full of sex toys now hung in place of her cheer photo from her junior year. The photo of her riding a horse was now a photo of her spread legs as she sat in her mother's lap. The squirming toy was lodged deeply into her cunt, and Marie was cupping her big tits from behind.

Her phone pinged, beckoning her to tear her gaze from the newest horror in her life. She was presented immediately with a new one.

Rich: Hope your review goes well.

The message from her brother included an attached video. She already knew what it was. She knew, too, that she was going to be downloading it to her computer at work, to submit for Master Johnson. The thought should have disgusted her. She should have been appalled. Instead, what she felt was a naughty twinge of excitement at the thought of her boss watching her own mother shove sex toys into her cunt, while a man she hated used her mouth to jerk himself off. What the fuck was happening to her?

Kayla arrived at work and plugged her phone into her computer, where she downloaded the filthy video from her phone. A moment later, it was attached to an email and sent to Master Johnson. She, then, booted up her algorithm matching application and began going through the presented list for the proactive rape allegation database. She began matching a demure photo of a strawberry blonde girl named Rosey Lincoln, with that of the same girl having her anus plugged by a muscled Hispanic man, when her email notification pinged. The simple message from Master Johnson popped up with a one line reply, reading, "Great job. Will review."

Kayla glanced at the photo on her desk, showing Johnson's semen coating her surprised face, sighed, and went back to Rosey Lincoln. As usual, she drank from her third bottle of Obsequium from that morning, letting the relaxing sedative warm her cunt. She didn't need to think about the twisted reality in which she now resided. She just had to match the photos and be a superhero.

"Oversexed blonde asswhore lives up to her potential by taking Hispanic dong up her backdoor."

The next hour progressed much the same way. Her cunt continued to soak her panties. The algorithm fed her more images of sweet and innocent-looking teens, who turned out to be closet fuckholes. She was in the midst of labeling Misty Lowenstein as a carpet-munching cockgobbler, when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She jumped, turned, half-expecting to be confronted by a spurting penis. Instead, she faced a smiling Suck Pet, who promptly stuck her tongue into Kayla's mouth and groped her boobs. Kayla squealed as the girl pinched her hard nipple and continued to explore her mouth, making Kayla's cunt gush with a happy feeling.

Seemingly contented, Suck Pet let her mouth free and stroked back her brunette curls, leering at her hungrily.

"Just wanted to say," the girl began, "that I'm gonna miss you when you move to Media and Marketing next week. You have a real knack for Social Media Outreach, and I hope you get assigned here permanently. If you don't, though, don't forget about us."

"Um...I won't..." Kayla stammered.

"God, that shell-shocked look on your face never gets old."

It was at this point that Kayla noticed something new. Around the girl's neck was a slim, black collar with the words "Suck Pet" imprinted in glittering silver letters.

"Oh, you haven't gotten yours, yet!" Suck Pet exclaimed, happily.

Kayla felt a cold sense of dread. Yet.

"Company flair!" Suck Pet said, "Isn't it gorgeous?"

Kayla did not look thrilled.

"Oh, it's ok, Cumhole," Suck Pet said soothingly, "It doesn't even hurt when they put it on."

"Hurt?" Kayla gulped.

"Oh, well, it's got this small implant that's injected into the base of your spine so that they can deliver a concentrated form of Obsequium directly into your brain. I'd imagine that producing all those bottles of the stuff gets pretty expensive, so this is the next logical step. Besides, you'll have to pee less this way--unless you're into that sort of thing, which is fine--and it serves as a behavioral monitoring system to help you reinforce using proper language, like that shocking egg thing they make us put in our cunts, only this way they can deliver corrective action straight to the nervous system!"

"Is that...legal?" Kayla wondered aloud.

Suck Pet gave her that cold stare that she recalled from their bathroom adventure, and said, "You do remember where you are, right?"

They...own...everything.

Kayla choked back a sob as she considered what was, undoubtedly, in store for her near future.

"Don't worry, Cumhole," Suck Pet said, patting her head kindly, "You're going to be a great slut."

With that, the girl strode away, her ass jiggling in her tiny skirt. Kayla turned back to the computer, where Misty Lowenstein's face was buried between the legs of another girl, while two men jerked themselves off onto her ample teenage bottom. Could this really be happening? A week into working with DomCo, and her entire life now revolved around the most depraved acts of sexual subjegation that she could have never imagined less than a month ago. Yet, here she was, her life now ruled by bodily pleasures.

The computer pinged with another message from Master Johnson, reading, "Please see me at your earliest convenience."

Kayla felt sick. This was it. When she walked into that office, she was going to walk out with a shiny collar that read, "Cumhole." Her hands trembled. She should run. She should just get up, and run, now. She could find her dad, tell him everything about what had happened. Surely he could help. Even as she thought it, she knew that it was stupid. She had no idea where her father was. Even if she did find him, what could an architect do against a multinational entity with billions of dollars? No. This was her life.