Kosi Island Ch. 00

Story Info
A tropical Island where white wives are black bred.
1.4k words
4
209.6k
116
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 10/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,794 Followers

The Prologue

Kosi Island. A completely new resort situated deep in the Caribbean. An uncharted and uninhibited Island known only to those that sailed private vessels and learned of it's rich lush jungle foliage and pristine white sandy beaches. Recently developed into a private resort by a group of wealthy black businessmen who devised the idea from a place called Eban.

The Island. A playground for the elite The idea was devised in the tradition of the Island called Eban. Wealthy black men could come from around the globe where they could hand pick the perfect white woman to mate. Black men that want children without the complications of marriage. The white woman are breeders.

A wealthy black man could travel to the Island and select his mate for breeding. In cases where a woman is in demand by multiple clients than an auction is scheduled. The woman is sold to the highest bidder.

The resort management must keep an array of fresh white pussy available for breeding at the resort at all times. These woman are not forced or kidnapped to be enslaved on the Island by any means. If fact, they are recruited by clever ads that are placed around the internet. Ads are placed in strategic places for an example: Cuckold and swingers sites. Yes, cuckold sites. The resort prefers white couples that are practicing cuckolding. A white HotWife would be considered a perfect recruit for the resort.

Not much training is required in such cases where a white woman has been cuckolding her husband. Ads are usually discovered by the cuckold himself. The ads for the resort are cleverly placed between ads for example of black bulls seeking white couples.

The cuckold in most cases becomes excited with the thought of himself and his wife living on a tropical resort where his wife is going to be serviced by hand picked black bulls. The cuckold will do most of the initial work on helping to recruit his wife.

Usually these white couples are in financial need and the resort makes it very clear that money can be made living the lifestyle of their dreams. The ads explain that there is a one million dollar signing bonus plus the ads point out other opportunities for the couple to make additional money while living at the resort.

Naturally the ads don't highlight a few of the requirements. The ad like many advertisements only state that some conditions apply. Those conditions in small letters at the bottom of the ads are hardly noticed by the unsuspecting white couple. Most couples only see the parts about the money and living the lifestyle that they so enjoy and practice.

Once the couple signs the initial application for the resort they are visited by a representative which explains the additional requirements and conditions when he or she arrives. The representative always starts with showing them the one million dollar check at the beginning of their meeting and explains how millions more can be made during their stay at the resort.

The couple must agree to signing a 24 month contract to begin on the day they arrive on the Island. The representative has a different sales pitch for both the wife and the cuckold during the visit. The representative will explain the technology they have installed on the resort to enhance his stay as a cuckold. He'll be told how he will be able to enjoy watching his wife being serviced by handsome black bulls and how he will be able to enjoy watching other wives being serviced as well.

The husband "Cuckold" is shown a short a short movie showing how other cuckolds live on the resort. He is told that he has to work and often placed in a job he is well suited for when he arrives on the Island. The wife is shown a much different movie. The movie always includes an array of handsome well endowed black bulls ready and eager to please the wives. She is told how she will lie the life of luxury and be pampered beyond her imagination. The representative will show the wife how the other wives dress in bikini's and very revealing attire throughout the year with the warm climate of the resort. Everything is made available to her including makeup and other toiletries she may require.

Once those formalities are covered the representative usually opens a folder showing the couple another million dollar check. The conversation usually starts off with the first question directed at both the wife and cuckold. Have they ever practiced "Fantasy Breeding" with one of their bulls.

Usually the wife is reluctant at first but the cuckold will always confess and explain how he might encourage his wife to allow her bull to cum inside her pussy. In most cases the wife will admit how aroused she becomes knowing her bull could make her pregnant. The answer the representative is always waiting for as he or she always begins by pointing to that second million dollar check.

A chance for her to breed with one of the most handsome and wealthiest black clients and not be obligated for the well being of the child that will be conceived. A lot of thought and imagination has to be put out by the representative at this time. He or she usually waits to answer whatever question might arise during this most important conversation. Almost 90% of the time the couples usually agree to this condition.

There is one more important condition the couple must agree upon at this time before the last signatures go on the contract. It's explained that legal obligations are very important for the resort and the couple to protect themselves by a partner that may become hostile for any reason during the contract. It's explained that the couple must file for a divorce at the signing of the contract which is carried out legally on the Island since it has it's own legal jurisdiction and have the authority to finalize a divorce within 48 hours.

The representative explains that this is only a legal procedure on paper. He or she must convene the couple that they will be free to remarry once their contract ends and there are no further obligations the resort could be held libel. It's explained to the cuckold husband in such a way that he no longer has any rights to his now ex-wife. It's explained in such a way he becomes even more excited. The wife on the other hand usually worries about her husband but she is reassured it's only a legal document and nothing will change in their relationship.

Usually at this point the couples are holding hands as they look over the contract together. Once the contract is sighed, the couple are given some time to make the appropriate arrangements for their stay. They tell relatives they will be working on a tropical Island resort for 2 years and make arrangements with their jobs. Usually these couples are in situations where they are not committed to high end employment in the first place so the million dollars at signing becomes a big selling pitch for the resort.

Naturally the resort is very concerned with the appearance of the white wife. They always make suggestions to the woman not to go out and cut her hair or have any tattoo's put on before they arrive at the resort. They are told that everything will be taken care of to enhance their appearance one they arrive.

Once the contract is signed the representative will take the woman's measurements, height and weight and be asked a list of questions concerning her health and ability to conceive children. She is also required tom maintain her birth control subscription until she arrives on the resort and will be given further evaluation once she arrives.

The last requirement is that the cuckold and the wife are told that once they arrive at the resort that sex between them are no longer acceptable and if they want to have sex they must do it before their trip and arrival on the Island.

Sometimes there is a laugh from the wife as she might explain their cuckold relationship where he's already been cut off from having sex with her. In this case the cuckold will already be conditioned and know what to expect when he arrives at the resort.

We are about to follow the adventures of each couple as they arrive at the resort and wives are black bred one at a time. Out first couple we are going to follow are very young and naïve. Their names are Mathew and Zooey. Mathew and Zooey are in their early twenties and only been married for three years. Get ready to follow them as they first arrive at Kosi Island.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,794 Followers