Kosi Island Ch. 01

Story Info
A resort Island where white woman are black bred.
1.3k words
4.08
188.5k
81
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 10/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,841 Followers

Mathew and Zooey were holding hands the morning they walked off the boat that transported them to the Island. Unlike most couples that came to the Island, they were very naïve and didn't have any experience in the cuckolding lifestyle at all.

It had been an idea from Mathew. He was one of those young husbands that wanted to see his wife make love to another man. Like many other husbands. The interracial thing intrigued him a lot. They didn't know what to expect when they reached the Island.

They were caught up in some bad times. They had been working for a large manufacturing company when they were bought out by another company and transferred their workforce out of the country. Without jobs, Mathew came across an ad placed by Kosi Island when he was searching thru porn one day. He was supposed to be searching for jobs. Within days they were boarding a plane to the Caribbean and now they were here.

Once they entered the Island the couple were processed in and soon separated. Zooey being taken to the woman's dorm and Mathew taken to the men's dorm on the opposite sides of the resort. They were giving a tour on the first day visiting the luxury hotel where the clients came in and stayed. Two luxury pools adorned the hotel on either side and every amenity imaginable including weight room and reading and internet lounges for the clients.

There were also loungers where the black men could meet with the white woman where they could select their potential breeding partner. Unlike Eban Island where black men came for sex. The sole purpose on this resort was to bred. In other words, no sex until a woman was selected than arrangements were made on a breeding day. In such a case where two or more black men had an interest in the same white woman than there would be an auction held to determine which black man would . Normally a fixed fee is placed on the woman for breeding. The price for her services could exceed much higher than the fixed rate if an auction takes place.

Zooey soon learned that once she became pregnant she would have to sign adoption forms so that the father would have complete rights to his baby. During the pregnancy the woman could work the resort entertaining the black clients. There was a large demand for a pregnant white woman to service black gentleman such as blow jobs or even fucking the woman. The woman could earn extra money for themselves and the resort this way.

After the babies were born the mothers would be given a three month rest period before they were placed out for breeding again. Normally a woman had two babies while they spent their two years at the resort. Zooey soon learned that there were a few couples that sighed up for an extra year stay but she couldn't imagine being pregnant a third time with another man's baby.

Mathew soon learned he'd be working in accounting since he had experience and spent most days in an office environment. He would be notified when his ex-wife would be black bred. If an auction were held he would be invited to watch the procedure.

Depending on the woman. The cost of breeding a white woman could top several million dollars. Zooey was a petite blonde with gorgeous features. She could obtain the maximum amount and would split the fee with the resort. It was in her favor to present herself the best she could to a potential black bull.

Yes. The black men were called black bulls at the resort. They would be allowed a seven day period to mate with the woman he choose to bred.

On her third day at the resort, Zooey was already meeting with potential breeding bulls in one of the lounges. She spoke with about two dozen men within a six hour period. She had a crush on one of the men almost instantly. He was a black businessman from Toronto Canada and was very charming. But Zooey wouldn't have a say in who the lucky guy would be that would have the opportunity to breed her.

That evening she was informed that she had several bulls interested in breeding her and there would be an auction held the following afternoon. She was nervous just thinking about it. She spoke with several other woman who had recently experienced the auction block and told her it was nothing to worry about. She only hoped that the charming man from Toronto would be the highest bidder.

It was auction day. There were six woman being sold that afternoon. Zooey would be the forth woman sold. They had her dress in black heels. She would be escorted out to the auction stage completely naked except for those black heels which had 6" spikes. Her pussy had been shaved the day she arrived. Some of the woman had expertise in makeup and helped her prepare for the auction.

The woman were brought out onto the stage where they were told to walk along the edge of the stage before they took their places in chairs until they're names were called by the auctioneer. Zooey sat down with the other five woman and stared out into the dark audience. All the lights were on the stage so it was hard to see the group of men who had gathered for the auction. There would be guys in the audience with interest in each woman but Zooey was told their might be more bidders than she was previously told which made her even that more nervous.

Mathew was in the back of the room with the other ex-husbands watching Zooey on the stage. The woman couldn't see them since the room was so dark back there. The auctioneer came out giving his little speech and the proceedings began. The first woman stood out front and center while she was being auctioned. The bulls were given electronic buttons to push with their number that would light up on a board above the stage.

The auctioneer gave his chant until he thought the highest bidder was done and finally hollered out, Sold!

After the first woman got sold it went pretty fast. Zooey was up next. She took her place up in the center of the stage as the auctioneer began to chant. Zooey could hear the dings each time a bid was placed on her. She couldn't see the lighted board since it was behind her head and had to keep looking forward with a big smile on her face.

Zooey seemed to be getting more interest than some of the other woman that were sold before her. The auctioneer kept chanting until the dings began to slow up. The auctioneer gave his final words and finally hollered out, Sold! Zooey felt relived as she walked back to her seat. She had no idea who her buyer was but hoped it was the charming guy that showed so much interest in breeding her.

The other two wives were soon sold and the auction was over for the day. Mathew was in the back watching Zooey being escorted back behind the stage. He and the other ex-husbands soon left the room. He had no idea who the bull was that bought his ex-wife but knew she would be bred in the coming days.

Zooey was told to dress in something revealing that evening where she would be introduced to the bull that bought her that afternoon. She was brought to a small room where she found a black man waiting to see her. When he turned around Zooey was all smiles once she saw it was the charming man from Toronto.

He shook her hand and gave her a gentle kiss on her lips. They would have dinner together and later that evening they would head to his hotel room where Zooey would be black bred.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,841 Followers