Kristina Abernathy Throws A Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jkent
jkent
8 Followers

When Kristina kissed Tommy, the other three boys were stunned into silence. They recovered quickly. They began hooting and hollering, then broke into a chant of, “Tom-my! Tom-my! Tom-my!”

Tommy was overwhelmed. Kristina’s body was so warm and soft. Her hands were so gentle. Her lips were sweet and moist. Her tongue…oh God, her tongue! It was sensory overload. She unbuttoned his shorts and dropped them around his ankles. She began kissing him on his chin traveling down his neck to his chest. Her kisses continued down his chest, past his belly button. Tommy was nearly jumping out of his skin. Kristina was inches away from kissing his cock. But she stopped abruptly and straightened up.

Kristina announced, “I seem to be overdressed. Will you help me out of my pants, Tommy?”

Tommy’s hands shook as they reached for Kristina’s waist. He glanced at the other guys. Dan shouted, “You lucky bastard!” Tommy clumsily unfastened the button on her pants then fumbled with the zipper. Eventually he got her pants down to expose a spectacular pair of legs. Dropping to his knees, he started kissing Kristina’s stomach.

Kristina pushed him back gently and said, “Lay down, Tommy.” He was on his back in a second watching her untie her bikini top. Her breasts sprang free nearly sending him over the edge. He had never seen anything so awe inspiring as those breasts in his entire life. She dropped the bikini top on his chest and began to work on the bottom. Her bikini bottom came of at the same time he wriggled out of his swim trunks. Kristina, completely nude, stood over him staring at Tommy’s rock hard cock. She said softly, “Look at you. You are such a big boy.” She slowly sank to her knees, positioning her pussy over Tommy’s cock. As she lowered herself onto his cock, he thrust his hips up and started fucking Kristina furiously. She put her hands on his chest and calmly said, “Take it easy honey. I’m not going anywhere. Slow down and enjoy it. Why don’t you just stay still and I’ll show you how much better it is when you slow down.”

Tommy moaned, “Oh God, yes!”

With Tommy lying perfectly still, Kristina began to ride him. She hunched over him a little like a jockey on a horse. She took a peek over her shoulder to see the other boys huddled around her enthralled by watching her hips ever so slowly and rhythmically sliding up and down Tommy’s pole. Looking back to Tommy, she started talking to him. “See how much better this is?” He nodded. He couldn’t speak. He was too busy emitting one low, continuous moan. His hands ran up and down the length of her back. They also worked around to her breasts. He fondled them gently and occasionally tweaked her nipples. “That’s it, baby. You feel so good inside me.” Kristina leaned down to purr in his ear. Tommy stopped moaning long enough to kiss her neck. By leaning down, her weight shifted slightly and that changed everything. She lifted her head and Tommy saw a look of urgency in her face. Kristina quickened her pace. Her breath was now coming in short gasps. When she spoke, voice rose in pitch and volume with each word. “Right there, angel! God, yes!” She straightened up a bit, putting her arms out beneath her and locking her elbows. With Kristina pounding down on him harder and faster, Tommy knew he couldn’t last much longer. She growled at him, “Come on, Tommy. Fuck me! Make me cum!”

That was it. He wanted this to last forever, but he couldn’t hold back any longer. Tommy grunted, “I’m gonna cum!” He shot everything he had into Kristina’s pussy. It was the most intense pleasure he had ever felt. He hadn’t even known it was possible to feel this good.

Kristina wasn’t far behind him. She hissed, “That’s it, beautiful boy. Give me every drop!” It was now or never if she was going to cum. He had fired his shot and that rock hard cock wouldn’t be like that for much longer. Kristina redoubled her efforts. She slammed her hips down on him so hard she could hear the air being forced out of him. She was so close. She muttered a breathless, “Make me cum!”

Tommy was in heaven. He had just cum in Kristina Abernathy. But he hadn’t heard her scream. He wanted to hear her scream. He summoned up the little strength he had left and grabbed her hips. “Scream for me, Kristina!” As she slammed down on him, he met her halfway. They met with such force, it was a surprise bones weren’t broken. But that did it. Kristina’s orgasm arrived with a vengeance.

Kristina shrieked, “Tom! Meeee!!!!” Her body trembled violently, bouncing on top of Tommy like a rag doll. Her blonde hair flew in all directions as her head shook back and forth. Her wailing gradually subsided into moans. Kristina, collapsing next to Tommy, began purring in his ear again. She had forgotten about the other boys. She was lost in the glow of an incredible orgasm.

It was only a matter of moments before Kristina remembered the other boys. She felt four hands pick her up and carry her a few feet away. Looking up, she saw Matt and David ready to take their turn. She wondered which one would fuck her first. David pulled her on top of him and slipped his cock easily into her wet pussy. “I’ve dreamed everyday about fucking you, Kristina! Beg me to fuck you!”

Kristina smiled dreamily, still not completely recovered from her orgasm. In a contented voice she said, “Please, David. Fuck me as hard as you can!” That’s when she felt another cock brush across her ass. She looked over her shoulder to see Matt staring intently at her ass. “What are you doing back there, baby?”

Without taking his eyes off her ass, Matt said, “I need to fuck your big, round ass.”

“I like a man who knows what he wants. You’ll get it as soon as David and I are done.”

“No, Kristina. I need it now.” Matt didn’t wait for a response. He jammed his cock in making Kristina screech. He sawed back and forth for a while until he had managed to get his cock completely buried in her ass.

Kristina was still squealing, but she was adjusting quickly to both cocks. Her moans transformed from pain to pleasure. As much as Kristina loved sex, she had never been adventurous enough to try a three-way before. Now after the initial shock and pain, she began to revel in the fact that four hands were roaming her body, grabbing, groping and fondling every body part she had. And she couldn’t believe the incredible feeling of two cocks working in tandem to give her the most remarkable fuck of her life. At 5 foot 2, Kristina had nearly disappeared between the two boys who were both nearly a foot taller than her. The feeling of being entirely at their mercy just made her hotter. David’s strong hands had attached themselves to her breasts and caressed her with a tenderness that surprised her. Considering the ferocity with which her was hammering her pussy, Kristina thought would just be mauling her breasts. Matt, on the other hand, wasn’t being gentle in any way. His cock continued to plow into her ass as he clamped his right hand onto her shoulder and used his left to grab a fistful of her blonde hair. With each thrust Matt’s grunts became louder.

Putting his mouth just behind Kristina’s right ear, Matt snarled at her, “You love this don’t you, baby? Two cocks ripping you up. Tell us how much you love it, Krissy.”

In a high-pitched voice Kristina babbled, “Yes! Two cocks…so fucking big! Fuck me harder!” She was too far gone to be any more coherent than that. On the verge of a second orgasm in a mater of ten minutes, all she wanted was for them to concentrate on fucking her with everything they had.

David lay under Kristina pounding her pussy and watching her face. That beautiful, innocent face that he watched (and masturbated to) every night on The Weather Channel was now only inches away from his own. While still beautiful, the innocence was gone. At the moment, her eyes were closed but periodically they’d flutter open to show her eyes rolling back in her head. Her lips were parted, revealing clenched teeth. Kristina’s breath was coming in short gasps that puffed out her cheeks. Seeing her in the throes of ecstasy was all it took for David to cum. He grabbed her head and shouted, “Open you eyes! Look at me!” He wanted to see her eyes as he came. Kristina’s eyes shot open and locked onto David’s, at least for a moment. Only seconds later, her dark eyes seemed to explode into million pieces. It was almost like looking into a kaleidoscope.

As David started to cum, so did Kristina. Her body jerked back and forth between the two boys, nearly throwing Matt to the ground. He just gripped her harder and came deep in her ass. With all three cumming simultaneously, a deafening roar rose from in front of the pool. The sound of flesh slapping against flesh practically echoed off the house.

Matt pulled out to send his last blast across Kristina’s lower back. He stood on weak legs to admire his work. He loved seeing his cum trickling down her back, towards her still gaping asshole. Matt glanced over first at Dan who was smiling and applauding, then to Tommy who was staring at Kristina’s ass, jacking off with blinding speed.

Gasping for breath, Kristina had dropped on top of David. His cock was still firmly lodged in Kristina’s pussy and he wanted to keep it there as long as possible. Resting his hands on her luscious ass, he looked up to see Dan standing ready to pick her up. He wanted to tell Dan to leave her alone, but why be greedy? It was only early afternoon. There was plenty of time to fuck her again.

Dan gingerly lifted Kristina off of David with ease. The most muscular of the boys, Dan carried her as if she weighed no more than a few pounds. He laid her down on her stomach on a large towel by the edge of the pool. Lying next to her, he whispered in her ear as he wiped Matt’s cum off her back with a towel. “You are perfection, Kristina. I hope you’re not too tired because I have a few things I’d like to try with you.”

Kristina giggled. “Try whatever you want, honey. I’ve been waiting for you all day.”

Smiling, Dan rolled her over on her back. Kristina moaned softly as he began to gently mop up David and Tommy’s cum from her pussy with another towel. He also started lapping at her nipples, sending tremors through body. Dan let his tongue trace a circle around each nipple then worked his way up her neck until he reached her mouth. Kristina greedily sucked Dan’s tongue into her mouth while he discarded the towel and rolled on top of her. Dan explored every inch of Kristina’s warm, wet mouth. Their tongues entwined with one another with such passion, the other three boys became rock hard just listening to Dan and Kristina slurping and moaning.

Kristina whimpered when he broke the kiss to push himself up to keel between her legs. Dan propped her legs against his shoulders and caressed her incredibly soft thighs. He held her calves, pulling her legs apart into a ‘v.’ Kristina smiled up at him with glazed eyes. God, she looks so damn good, Dan thought. She was covered with a thin sheen of sweat, a few blonde hairs were stuck to her forehead and she wore the expression of a well-fucked woman who wanted even more. He leaned in, with his cock no more than an inch from he what considered the Promised Land.

Kristina stared up at Dan, waiting for him to impale her with his big cock. But he just stayed still. Finally she couldn’t take any more. “I know you’ve fantasized about me, baby. I’m right here. Stuff that massive cock in me and make me scream for you. Show me how good you are. Fuck me, Danny. Fuck me.”

“Christ!” Dan shouted as he plunged into her folds. Kristina howled and wrapped her legs around the small of Dan’s back, pulling him down on top of her. It took him a moment to control himself, but Dan eventually settled into a methodical rhythm. Part of him simply wanted to tear Kristina apart. But he didn’t want to rush his first time with the woman he had desperately wanted to fuck from the first time he met her a year ago. His hands raked across her body, pausing now and then to squeeze her breasts.

As Dan continued to relentlessly pound her pussy, Kristina closed her eyes. She loved the slow, measured strokes Dan was taking. She sighed contentedly, trying to pull him closer by squeezing her legs tighter against his back. Kristina could feel an orgasm building, but she thought she was too exhausted for it to be anything other than a little one. She was wrong. One moment Kristina was enjoying the feeling of Dan’s hands on her body and the next she was screaming her lungs out as she was rocked by her most intense orgasm yet. She begged, “Cum with me, Danny!” She bucked wildly underneath him. She dug her nails into his arms as the orgasm intensified. Kristina tried to say something else, but the words were unintelligible between the screams.

Dan looked at her intently. Not yet, he thought. He kept his pace steady, seeming to draw out Kristina’s orgasm. Watching her writhe beneath him just made him harder. Her cries made him want to make her cum once more before he fulfilled his ultimate fantasy with Kristina.

Kristina was now too weak to keep her legs wrapped around Dan’s back. They fell open, flailing in the air as Dan just kept hammering her. The orgasm was subsiding, but she could feel a second building. She looked at him pleadingly, thinking she couldn’t take anymore, she was completely spent. The second orgasm wasn’t as strong, but in her weakened condition, Kristina thought it might kill her. She gurgled, “Oh God!” She grunted, thrashed and whimpered as the orgasm washed over her. Kristina managed, “Please!” but her plea ended there.

Watching her quivering mouth, Dan knew this was it. In no more than a second, he pulled out, moved up her body and pulled Kristina’s mouth open. He barely had time to stuff his cock in her beautiful mouth before he started cumming. This was it! The sight he had always wanted to see. His cock in Kristina Abernathy’s mouth, watching her suck down every bit of cum as she looked up at him.

Kristina had no time to react. Dan’s cock by itself filled her mouth nearly to the point of choking. When he started to cum, she had no choice but to swallow all of it. She sucked it down as loudly as she could, trying to give her young lover the best show he’d ever seen.

When he finally finished cumming, Dan tried pushing his cock deeper in her mouth in the vain attempt to cum more. He didn’t want this to end. He wanted keep fucking that gorgeous face for the rest of his life.

Kristina let him keep his cock in her mouth for a while, realizing Dan had just lived his wildest dream. She eventually pushed him back enough to slide his cock out of her mouth. Kristina had never seen such a look of disappointment on anyone’s face before. But she knew how to change that look. She gently began lapping at his cock, licking off any cum that was still there all the while keeping her eyes riveted to his. That did the trick. Dan now had a look of total bliss on his face.

After a few minutes of this pure heaven, Dan slumped to the ground next to Kristina. They were too exhausted to move. Kristina just stared at the sky, trying to regain her breath. Dan just watched Kristina, trying to think of a way he could come back here every weekend.

Noticing a shadow covering her face, Kristina looked to see a grinning Tommy and his raging hard-on. Smiling wearily she said, “I’m sorry, baby. I’m can’t take anymore.” Tommy looked hurt. He walked over to the bar and picked up a white terrycloth robe he had taken out of Kristina’s bedroom closet. He turned back around to find Kristina standing behind him. He slipped the robe on her and began to walk away.

Kristina grabbed him before he got too far away. Wrapping her arms around him she said, “Come lay with me for a while.” She led him to one of the deck chairs she had by the side of the pool. Smiling again, Tommy cradled her in his arms. Kristina looked at the four boys who had just given her one of the most amazing days of her life. Matt and David were relaxing in the pool, Dan had fallen asleep and Tommy was pressed up against her. She whispered to Tommy, “You can come back tomorrow if you want.”

Tommy heart raced, “All of us can come back?”

Kristina cooed, “No, sweetie. Just you. I want to get you alone. Would you like that?”

“Oh, Jesus! Yes!” As Kristina drifted of to sleep in his arms, Tommy’s head spun with the possibilities of tomorrow.

Let me know what you thought of this story. Should I write what happened the next day?

jkent
jkent
8 Followers
12