Kristy and Katherine

Story Info
Kristy begs her sister for help while the parents are away.
8.2k words
4.66
303.1k
115
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
addieQ
addieQ
1,732 Followers

* * *

WARNING: This story has graphic sexual content. Do not read any further if you are under 18 years old.

* * *

My older sister Kristi is home from college.

Last fall when she left for school, I immediately took over her old room, and Dad tuned my bedroom into his office. I was so happy to move into her bigger room (and bigger bed), but now that Kristi is home, her and I are sharing that bedroom. It's been great, sort of like we are little kids again, and it's been fun.

I guess we are a lot alike. I mean, we even look like each other. We are both sort of tiny and blond. My sister is a year older and sometimes it sure seems like I'm the grown-up one, it's ME who usually needs to give HER advice. But at the same time, she has a few more, well, curves than I do. I feel so skinny and awkward next to Kristi.

We've had a chance to talk again, in person and not just on the phone. We are so much alike, and it really helps to have her home. We talk about how weird and strict our parents can be, and how lonely we feel sometimes.

Even though Kristi is my older sister, there is something sort of vulnerable about her, and she seems to depend on me for emotional reassurance. I love her, and I enjoy helping her. It's just funny, she is tall and strong, but she turns to me - a lot.

Talking to her is so wonderful. Especially since we both have so many of the same life problems. I mean, we're both so nervous around boys that neither of us has ever been brave enough to really have a boyfriend.

Well, I guess she has a close friend, and they are sort of dating. His name is Tim, and he still lives in town. He's a year younger than she is. He's my age, we both just turned 18 and we are in high school together.

Kristi was so excited to be home again and to spend time with Tim. I know she really cares about him, and I'm jealous of the attention she gets from him.

Anyway, I was coming home late from the library. It was a quiet night in our neighborhood, and I enjoy the calm of the dimly lit streets. From down the block I could see that Tim's car was in our driveway. That kind of surprised me, both Mom and Dad are away for the week so it seemed pretty bold that Kristi would have him over when she knows how our parents would disapprove. I know that Kristi really likes Tim, so I could only guess what might be going on at the house.

I walked up to the house. When I got to the front door I stood there for a little while, wondering if I should knock or something. I eventually just opened the door and, all of a sudden, Tim steps out, and I could tell something had happened.

He completely surprised me and I kind of stammered, "Tim - Are you okay?"

He looked right at me, but he didn't say anything.

I asked, "What's wrong? Is everything all right?"

He looked away and ran to his car. I watched from the front porch as he backed down the driveway and quickly drove away.

I was sorta f scared and I went in the house, and there right near the front door was my sister Kristi, watching me as I came inside.

Something was obviously wrong, she looked so anxious. Her hair was a mess, and I think she may have even been crying. She had on a big oversized hooded sweatshirt, and her red nylon volleyball shorts. She was barefoot and fidgety.

I asked, "Kristi, what happened?"

"I'm not sure..."

"Are you okay?"

"I think so - it was - I mean - Tim just - Tim just..."

"Kristi?"

"I'm sort of - I don't know - I'm sort of freaked out."

"Please - Tell me!"

"Oh god, I think I need to lay down."

"Don't worry, I'm right here."

"I feel funny..."

"Kristi, I'm worried. C'mon, let's go upstairs to my room."

"Oh my God, Katherine - I'm sort of freaked out."

Then I just sort of took her by the hand and lead her to the stairs. I gotta say, right then, I was totally confused. Finally, I got her upstairs to my room. I had to find out what happened!

As soon as we got in the room, she closed the door behind us.

"Oh my god, Katherine..." She began nervously, "We were right here, on your bed - just now - together."

I looked at the bed, and the comforter was all messed up, and right there in the middle was my sister's bra.

"You and Tim?"

"Yes, I hadn't seen him in SO long, since last fall, and we ended up, right here, on your bed."

"Tell me what happened."

She didn't lay down like she said she would, instead she just stood there by the door.

"Well, we were kissing."

I sat on the edge of the bed and looked at Kristi, and she started to nervously walk around the room

I said, "Go on..."

"Oh my God, Katherine - it almost happened, I was SO close..."

"What?"

"Oh my God, I was so close, I was SO close, I almost had an orgasm!"

It took me just a second to realize how intense this was for my sister.

I gasped, "What? Tell me what happened!"

Right then - a million things raced through my mind. Kristi had never had an orgasm, not yet at least. We had talked about it - a LOT over the phone since she was at school. For some reason, she was afraid to try to do it herself, I mean, to get up enough nerve to try and masturbate. And she was so awkward around boys, it just hadn't happened. I can do it myself, and I've told her all about it over the phone. I have been encouraging her to try. It's been such a powerful release for me, and I think she would LOVE it, and I've told her so. It's been funny, but at the same time it feels really nice, that even as her little sister, I can give her that kind of encouragement, even over a long distance phone call.

The whole orgasm thing has been super frustrating for Kristi. She is putting a lot of pressure on herself, and it's making her so impatient and nervous. I guess because she can be so nervous about things, she just can't let herself try and masturbate. I've been as supportive as I can be - but I just don't know what to do.

Anyway - Right then, I understood EXACTLY why my sister was so agitated.

I asked again, "Kristi, tell me what happened!"

She looked at me and said, "I was SO close, I could tell it was just about to happen."

"Please, I wanna know everything, start at the beginning."

"Okay, Tim was here, and it didn't take long and, well, we were both on your bed. Oh Katherine, I'm sorry, I hope that's okay."

"Don't worry, I'm not upset. Remember, this is OUR bed while you're home again."

"Well, we were kissing, and it was really nice. And then well..." She trailed off to silence.

I said, "Kristi, something must have happened, I mean, your bra is right here on the bed, you're not wearing it."

"I let him take my shirt off, and I helped him take my bra off. Oh my God, it was so exciting."

"It sounds like it!"

Right then Kristi didn't say anything, she just walked back and forth looking nervous.

I said, "Oh c'mon, don't you dare hold anything back from me. We are sisters and we've ALWAYS shared everything. Now - PLEASE - tell me what happened."

With that, she just began to unload, and she spoke excitedly.

"Katherine, he kissed my breasts, and he sucked my nipples, I had NEVER felt anything like that before - EVER. It was so - I don't know, it just made me - I don't know - it got me SO turned-on, it made me sort of crazy."

I wanted to visualize it, I asked, "Tell me - How were you sitting, or laying here, together?"

"When he took off my shirt, he was on top of me, I was laying on my back and he was sort of sitting right on top of me."

"And when he took off your bra?"

"I rolled over, onto my tummy, and he sat next to me on his knees, and he undid the clap on the strap in the middle of my back. He took it off my shoulders, and he was kissing my neck and my ears, and when he rolled me over again, onto my back, he just started sucking my nipples. And - Oh my GOD, it felt SO amazing!"

It was right then that I realized how prominent my sisters breasts were under her hooded sweatshirt, and even in the pale light of the bedside lamp, I could easily see her nipples, and without a bra her breasts jiggled as she walked around the room.

"Keep going..."

"Okay, it got SO intense for me, like I couldn't stop, I felt like I just let go, I rolled him over onto his back and then I got on top of him."

"Keep going..."

"I wanted to sit like that, on top of him, with my legs on each side of him. And my breasts, they hung down, and he was so excited, he was sucking my nipples like that, with my breasts hanging down over his mouth."

For some reason, this image, of my sister leaning over, with her lovely round breasts hovering over Tim just seemed to shock me. I mean, Kristi has really beautiful breasts, and it just seems SO intense.

I begged, "Keep going..."

"Okay. And then, the way I was sitting on top of him, I could feel him getting hard, his penis - I could FEEL it happening, right between my legs."

I think that I kind of gasped.

She went on, "And then - well we started humping"

"Kristi!"

"It's true! I couldn't help it, I started to kind of pushing against him with my - well, right between my legs."

"What?"

"It was so intense, I was lying on top of him, grinding myself into his hard penis. I could feel him getting pushing back, right against me, right between my legs.

I interrupted, "What were you wearing?"

"Right then, all I had on were these volleyball shorts, and the fabric is so thin, it felt so good!"

I asked, "What do you mean, did you have panties on underneath?"

"No, this is funny because I almost ALWAYS have panties on, but for some reason, tonight, when I got changed, when I knew Tim was gunna come over, I didn't put them on, so all I was wearing were these shorts."

"What was Tim wearing?"

"Uhhm - well..."

"Tell me, what was he wearing?"

"Well, His shirt was off - and - I guess - I made him pull his pants down, they were pushed down to his ankles, so he sort of wasn't wearing anything."

"Kristi, really?"

"Yes."

"So you saw his - his hard penis?"

"Oh my god - YES - it was so much bigger and - well so much more beautiful than I would have ever imagined. And I was rubbing it really hard with my - with my crotch."

Right then, she was pacing around the room with a ton of frantic nervous energy.

I begged, "Keep going!'

"Well, everything was building, and I kept rubbing faster, I watched Tim, and he was getting excited too, I mean- REALLY excited - and I could feel it was going to happen, I just KNEW it would happen, any second."

"You mean cumming?"

"Yes, I was on fire, and I felt like I was about to explode."

"Go on..."

She continued, "And then - Right then - Timmy began to gasp and whimper, like a baby."

"Oh my god!

"Then he kind of tensed up - and then he CAME!"

"Really? Did you see it happen?"

"YES! I watched it, it was amazing, he squirted this thick milky stuff, all over his belly, it happened as I pushed against him. It was right between my legs, I watched it, Oh my God, it was incredible!"

And she was suddenly silent, and she looked worried.

"Are you all right?" I asked.

She said, "I'm okay. I think I just got all scared, I feel funny, like I might cry or something."

"What happened next?"

"After Tim came like he did - Right then, he acted really embarrassed and scared, I didn't understand it, but he just got up and pulled his pant's back on and ran out of the room."

"Oh no, that's so awful."

"I felt really bad for him, I thought if I could just tell him how nice it was - how beautiful it all was, I could calm him down."

"What happened?"

"I'm not sure, he was at the front door, and the next thing I knew, you were in the house and he was gone."

I said, "Oh Kristi, when I saw him, he looked really upset."

"It was so hard for me, I mean, feeling THAT exited was so incredible, and watching him cum like he did - Oh god, it was so - INTENSE - But then..."

"Oh Kristi, it's okay."

"But then, to feel so - I don't know - I felt so close to finally cumming."

I didn't know what to say. I just watched as Kristi nervously paced around the room. She was so agitated that it made me feel really sad.

Finally, she said, "I couldn't believe what was happening, and I really mean it - I really thought I was going to come. I was so close!"

I asked, "How close, could you tell?"

"YES - Really close! I almost had an orgasm while I was on top of him!"

"I didn't think it could happen like that, I mean with your shorts still on."

"It surprised me, the sensations were just SO strong."

"And I know how much you've wanted this - to finally FEEL a real orgasm."

She exclaimed, "It was so intense. My hips wouldn't stop moving. It scared me 'cause I was humping him so hard. One more second and I KNOW it would have happened, even with my shorts on."

I was beginning to understand her problem. My sister Kristi was so close to an orgasm, her first orgasm, and it made her kind of crazy and she had no idea how to handle it.

I told her, "Kristi, you need to relax."

"I don't know if I can."

"You need to try. Come here and lay down on my bed." I said, "We'll watch some boring movie on TV. Maybe that will calm you down. If that doesn't work, there's always a cold shower. I mean, that's what guys do, don't they?"

"Oh God, You don't understand, I need much more than a cold shower."

"Lay down, you need to try to relax."

"But Katherine. I was so close to coming! I was right there - right on the verge of bursting!" She repeated again.

Right then, Kristi took her oversized sweatshirt, and lifted it just enough so I could see her nylon volleyball shorts. At that moment, I could see how excited she must have been. The crotch of her red shorts was soaked! It looked like she had peed. She looked down at herself.

With an embarrassing look, she said, "Oh God, I need some dry panties. I don't really understand it, but during all that humping with Timmy, I just got incredibly wet."

I thought to myself, I get pretty wet when I'm masturbating. But I've never gotten that wet! I wanted to say that, to tell her that. But, I didn't want to embarrass her by saying something stupid.

So I said, "Don't worry, just come here and lay down on the bed, you need to try and relax."

Then Kristi said, "We should play Grown-Up-Time, like we used to."

As she said that, I had this wonderful memory. As little kids we would lay on the bed together, and we would call it grown-up-time. We had a whole routine, where we would share the same pillow and calmly talk about growing up.

I said, "We haven't done that for years, since we were maybe 12 or something."

She looked at me with this funny expression, almost like she was relieved.

She said, "I know, but we should do it again. I remember it was calming, and I need that soothing feeling - right now."

"But we used to - we used to do it with our shirts off, remember? We used to compare our breasts."

Kristi giggled, "I remember, you wanted to have grown-up breasts like me."

I thought to myself how jealous I used to get, Kristi was a year older than me and she got breasts first. It was so funny, I was so anxious to catch up to her. Actually, I never did, she has big beautiful breasts, and I have tiny ones, even now.

She asked me, "Is it okay? I think it would really help me if we played Grown-Up-Time."

"Oh God, it might be too much for me."

Then she said, "Pleeeease?"

I didn't say anything, I just lay on the bed, put my head on my pillow and looked over at my sister.

She stood there for a moment, unsure of what to do. I saw in my mirror that she was looking at herself. I was somehow focused on her nipples, the way they stuck out so clearly under her sweatshirt.

It was like she was studying herself. There is something so pretty and so vulnerable about my sister. She saw me looking at her in the mirror and said, "I'm sorry but I feel like I'm going to explode."

My heart went out to her. I have never seen anyone, let alone my sister, so emotional about something so intense. The way she described watching Timmy come was really powerful, and it all happened, literally, just a few minutes ago. I could only guess at how restless she felt.

Kristi looked at herself in the mirror, and she lifted her big sweatshirt enough so she could look at herself, at the wet stain on her red nylon shorts. From where I was on the bed, I could easily see her pubic hair through the thin fabric of her shorts.

She looked like she couldn't make-up her mind as to what she wanted to do next. Finally, she turned around, walked toward me and sat next to me on the bed.

She said, "Katherine, there was something so special about the way we used to play Grown-Up-Time. It was so perfect."

"But, I'm - I worry I'll be embarrassed."

"Why?"

"Because, well, my - I mean, if we take our shirts off, together like we used to - I mean - my breasts are still so tiny..."

My sister suddenly looked so concerned for me, "Oh Katherine, don't feel that way - I think you're so pretty."

"But, it might be too..."

She interupted, "No, don't feel that way - I've always LOVED your breasts, they are perfect."

Hearing her say that made me feel less worried.

She said, "I miss those days, Grown-Up-Time was SO special. It was so perfect."

I replied, "You're right. It was nice wasn't it."

"Yes. I really loved it.

Then I whispered, "Oh Kristi, I loved it too."

"It's a memory that's so calming, and I really NEED that, I really do."

She was sitting upright on the edge of the bed, and she looked - I don't know - a little scared.

I told her, "Please, lay down, it's okay, I wanna help."

She looked at me, and there was something so haunted in her expression, that it made my heart ache.

She whispered, as if to convince herself, "It was calming, and I really NEED to feel that again."

"I understand, really - I do."

Then, in one quick motion, she took off her big sweatshirt.

Suddenly, I could see her bare breasts, and they were beautiful. I immediately saw that her nipples were incredibly erect. They seemed amazingly lovely.

Then she let herself lay down next to me on the bed, with her head on the same big pillow as me.

Kristy was laying on her back. She was still breathing hard, like she'd just ran up a flight of stairs. I was laying beside her, SO close. I wanted to talk but I wasn't sure what to say. I guess that was because Kristy was so tense.

I remember how easy and normal it was for us to lay together on the bed, as little girls. Playing 'Grown-Up-Time' always meant that each of us was wearing only panties.

Right then - thinking about us as little kids -wonderful old feelings welled up inside me.

Kristi needed my help, and I knew what I had to do. I put my hands on my pants, undid my zipper, pushed my jeans down and let them fall to the floor. Then, I sat up and took off my shirt and bra. Within only a few second, all I was wearing was my baby blue panties, just exactly like I would all those years ago.

She looked at me and said, "Thank you..."

We looked at each other, and she seemed so desperate, almost pleading with her big blue eyes.

As I was sitting there, looking at my sister as she lay next to me. Then I looked down at the wet spot on her shorts. She knew I was looking.

She said, "No, I did NOT pee all over myself."

I said, "I know you didn't."

"Is it TOO wet?"

"No, I mean, It's just - I mean - I've told you on the phone, that getting wet is part of the whole thing, that it'll happen before you climax, but..."

"But what?"

"But - I don't know if I've ever gotten THAT wet before."

"I couldn't help it."

"I know."

Sitting so close, next to Kristi, I could smell the deep warm scent from the wet area between her legs. The delicate smell, so close, caused my head to spin.

And then I lay down, and put my head back on our shared pillow.

addieQ
addieQ
1,732 Followers