Krystin

Story Info
My daughter's friend came for a swim.
1k words
4.12
179k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My daughter Denise had a friend Krystin who lived nearby. Krystin's parents were divorced, and her mother seemed to entertain a lot of men friends, so Krystin and Denise would hang out at our house most of the time.

Krystin was a lovely girl. I felt sorry for the way that her mother neglected her, and so I usually tried to include her in the things that Denise and I did. And more than once I had provided a shoulder for her to cry on when things went wrong in her life.

During the summer months, Denise and Krystin would often use our pool. Sometimes they would sunbathe topless next to the pool, and while I never deliberately spied on them, it was inevitable that occasionally I would walk into the yard and they would be lying there topless. I never made a big deal out of it, after all they were just girls, and they never seemed to be embarrassed by my presence.

One day I overheard the girls talking. Krystin was telling Denise that she had had sex for the first time the previous night. From Denise's reaction I could tell that she was still a virgin. Then Krystin went on to say how she was on the Pill. This set off an alarm bell in my head. Denise was now eighteen, and soon she would be off to college, where she would meet a lot of new boys. I made sure that she started taking the Pill right away.

At the end of the summer Denise left for college. Krystin was not going to college, and she was now working in a store downtown. After Denise left, I didn't see Krystin for a few weeks. Then one hot Saturday she showed up at my door.

"Hi Steve," she said breezily. "Can I have a swim in your pool?"

"Sure," I said.

She went out into the yard and I kept on doing whatever it was that I was doing. I heard her splashing around for a while, and then things went quiet outside.

I decided that I should go and just check on her. When I got to the door, I saw Krystin standing next to the pool, dying herself with a towel. She was topless! I couldn't help but stare at her beautiful breasts. I guess that I had never had a good look at her while Denise was there, but she had a magnificent body.

Krystin didn't see me standing at the door. She lay down on a towel and started to rub sunscreen all over her lovely body. I stood transfixed by the sight of this beautiful girl. Then I realised that I had a huge hard-on.

I moved away from the door and thought about something else until I returned to normal. After a while Kristin came back into the house. She had put back on her shorts and top, and so I was able to keep myself under control. Then she told me that her mother had decided to move in with her boyfriend and so they would be moving in a couple of weeks.

One evening a few days later there was a knock on the door and it was Krystin. After she had come inside, she told me that they were moving the day after tomorrow.

"I just wanted to call by and say thanks for all that you've done for me, Steve," she said.

"You're most welcome, Krystin," I replied.

Then something totally unexpected happened. Krystin put her arms around my neck and kissed me. I kissed her back. It was a gentle kiss at first, but it became more passionate as our tongues worked together. Then she pressed her lovely body up against me and whispered, "I mean that I would like to thank you properly."

I slipped my hands down and squeezed her ass. She moaned and rubbed her pussy against my cock, which had by now sprung to attention. Then she slipped down, released my cock from my shorts, and took it in her mouth. She sucked me expertly until I came in her mouth, and she swallowed every drop.

We went into the bedroom and undressed each other. Then I stood and admired her magnificent body. Of course I had never seen her nude before. She had a lovely little pussy and her pussy hair was totally shaved.

I pushed her gently back onto the bed, and licked her pussy. She moaned and pulled my head to her. I stuck my tongue into her, and then I worked on her clit with my lips. She moaned and squeezed me with her legs. Then I couldn't wait any more. I climbed on top of her and gently slid my cock into her pussy. She was very wet and I entered her easily.

We made long, slow, passionate love, and she came twice before I exploded inside her.

We slept together in my bed, and had another fuck in then morning. Then Kristin left to go home. She kissed me goodbye and thanked me again for everything.

Early the next evening Krystin again showed up on my doorstep. "The move got put back for a day, and mom's not home, so I thought I would come and bum some dinner off you," she said.

"Sure," I said. "Come on in."

When I closed the door she turned and kissed me. "And if you want, you can fuck me again," she said casually.

I couldn't resist an offer like that. I grabbed her and bent her over the arm of the couch. She giggled at first, and then gasped as my cock slammed into her. I fucked her hard and fast, and we both came at the same time.

"Wow!" she gasped. "That was amazing!"

We chatted while I fixed dinner, and after we had eaten we watched a movie. Then we went and showered together, and we spent the night making love.

The next morning Krystin one again said goodbye. I guess that the removalists must have showed up this time, as I never saw her again.