Kylie's Song Ch. 02

Story Info
Forbidden fantasy brings Kylie and Shauna closer together.
8k words
4.74
24k
26

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A 23-year-old woman strode into the Tiger's Eye café. She was striking, tall, her athletic body setting her apart from the average girl. Her beautiful face looked noble with its high cheekbones and finely chiseled nose. Underlying all if it Kylie's smooth, dark skin and self-assured bearing almost gave her the aura of an African princess. And right now, strangely enough, she felt like one.

"Hey, girl. Oh. My. Gawd." Shauna gasped as Kylie slid into the booth opposite her. Kylie's younger friend made big eyes at her. Kylie was wearing an ultra low-cut party dress of bright pink. The dress revealed the girl's slim shoulders plus a generous amount of cleavage. 'Cleavage' didn't even begin to cover it. Shauna marveled at the V-shaped dip down the front of Kylie's dress, which basically showed off the curves of Kylie's breasts except for her nipples, not to mention the girl's smooth chest above her belly button. They were getting more than a few looks - mostly from men, but a few women too.

"You know you like it," Kylie said with a playful wink. "Bray's taking me out for dinner and dancing later."

"Like it?" Shauna said. "Who kidnapped my best friend and replaced her with a fashionable doppelganger? Because WHOEVER it was, I definitely need to thank them." Shauna's musical laugh made Kylie blush as she stole a sip of her friend's mocha.

The two best friends could practically finish one another's sentences, but right now a comfortable silence intervened. Kylie just stared happily into her best friend's eyes and finally Shauna couldn't take it anymore. The girl squealed and rubbed her hands together.

"Spill. I want EVERYTHING. Every last detail, no matter how insignificant, girl. You owe me."

Kylie nearly snorted out the second sip of coffee she'd been stealing - and pursed her lips. "Owe you? For what?"

"For encouraging you to be real with Brayden. Telling him about your forbidden desires." Shauna's voice dipped low and dramatically as she said those last two words. Then she added, with a bright smile as her voice rose back to its usual chirpiness, "And for being the moral support you needed." The girl folded her arms on the tabletop and looked at Kylie expectantly, like a judge waiting for a lawyer to explain why they'd just arrived late to court. "Ky, no more stalling. You look like someone just fucked your brains out, girl. Spill!"

Kylie did just that. She told her friend about her night with Brayden, about the barriers they'd crossed. About how he'd played the role of harsh 'serial killer' to turn her on, to make her helpless, and to make her come like she'd never come before. What might have seemed like the ultimate night of sexual debauchery was actually something much simpler, more beautiful; just the act of making love. Despite the darkness of it, the grit and forbidden element to Kylie's fantasy of being kidnapped and raped by a serial killer, she knew Brayden cared for her. There was a vast, vast difference between fulfilling a fantasy for the sake of loving another person and embracing a reality that Kylie wouldn't want visited on any woman. This was her fantasy, her individual need - nothing more, nothing less.

"Wow. Just...wow," Shauna sighed after Kylie had told her all the tempting details. She'd even told Shauna about the fake retractable knife which Brayden had used to 'slit' her throat before making her orgasm one more time.

Shauna placed her hand on Kylie's. "You really went all the way with it, huh? I mean, and Brayden...he stepped up like a champ. I mean...holy shit, he's such a stud." Suddenly Shauna got quiet. "You really love him, don't you?"

Kylie shrugged, trying not to let her best friend see her blush again. "I'm in the process of falling in love with him. It's not the same thing."

"Uh-huh. Sure it isn't."

Shauna narrowed her gaze. "You two have been dating how long? Nine months?"

The athletic girl nodded, bit her lip. "Something like that."

"You're in a good place. You've finally found someone who gets you, who'll love you for YOU, babe. I'm so fucking jealous," Shauna sighed. Her voice contained a yearning that somehow pulled at Kylie's heartstrings. It had been almost half a year since Shauna had gotten dumped. Her 22-year-old friend hadn't found a guy to intrigue her in a long time. Sure, she'd made the occasional hook-up with a cute guy from a bar or a club, but that wasn't the same. It 'scratched the itch,' you might say, but sometimes itch-scratching was highly overrated. Just then a crazy idea popped into Kylie's head. She was basing it on the tone in her best friend's voice, but before she full-out verbalized it she had to be sure.

"Do you ever think..." Kylie stole Shauna's coffee cup and stared into the liquid because she didn't trust herself to look up.

"Do I ever think what?"

"My rape fantasy. Does it...ever seem like something that would, you know...turn you on? I mean, I know I can tell you anything and you'll always support me and won't judge me. But I'm just curious..."

A thoughtful look crept over Shauna's face as Kylie risked a glance up at her friend. "What if it does?" She shrugged. "Maybe that's part of why I'm jealous."

Kylie took a deep breath and thought 'Here goes nothing'. "The reason I ask, Shauna, is because...I thought just now, what if we did one together."

Shauna's forehead scrunched up in total confusion. "Did one what?"

Kylie swallowed, tried again. "If we experienced the same fantasy. I could ask Brayden if he'd be willing to do it for both of us."

"Are you offering to let me have sex with your boyfriend?" Shauna all but blurted out, a little louder than she'd intended. A look from a businesswoman at the nearest table had both girls blushing.

"Want to keep it down?" Kylie hissed.

"Sorry." Shauna tried to recover. "The idea makes me a little hot. Okay, more than a little," she admitted. "But I don't want to make things weird between you and Brayden."

Now it was Kylie's turn to put a comforting hand on top of Shauna's. "It won't. I'll feel him out about the idea tonight. Bray's always honest with me. If it bothers him, he'll say so. If not..." Kylie's eyes glinted with mischief, "...then let me do this for you, honey. Let me help show you a night you'll never forget."

*****************

THREE WEEKS LATER...

*****************

Kylie's head was fuzzy as she slowly came to. The last thing she remembered was going back to her place with Shauna. Tonight had been the appointed evening of their rendezvous with Brayden. He had actually agreed to it, to letting Shauna in on the fantasy. She remembered arriving home, seeing a note on the table and two glasses filled with a dark liquid. Brayden's precise handwriting had been scrawled across the note. 'Drink.' She and Shauna had shrugged and done just that...and then the world had blurred, shifted, become totally indistinct. Then blackness.

"Ughhh..." Kylie realized she was upside down before she'd even opened her eyes. The air felt cold, dry. She was in a basement of some kind. She was also completely naked. A chill raced down her body. Goose bumps rippled across her chest as she opened her eyes to see Brayden's muscled figure. He was wearing a dark skin-tight mask with openings only around the eyes and mouth, but she could tell it was him.

"Good morning little cunt. You and your friend have been asleep, imposing on my hospitality for far too long. I've killed dozens of cute little sluts just like you for doing much less to annoy me." Brayden gently slapped his hand across Kylie's exposed sex. The sting drove away the last fuzziness from her head. The slap of his hand on her sex sounded incredibly loud, echoing in whatever chamber he was holding her captive right now. Kylie groaned as she realized that her ankles were suspended from the ceiling, spread wide so that her sex was fully bared. Her wrists were chained to iron hooks in what looked to be a cement floor.

Two fingers stroked a tantalizing outline along Kylie's labia. Her captor's thumb flicked tenderly across her clit before vanishing.

"Now, what should I do with a helpless little fuck toy hanging upside-down in my dungeon? Would you like to experience real fear, bitch? Would you like to have a taste of what it means to be the Master's pain slut?"

"No. Please," Kylie wailed as he smacked her sex again, harder this time. She felt a burst of arousal in the depths of her cunt as he abused her. He smacked her snatch another ten times at least, making her sex feel so sensitive as it ached from his touch. Then he bent his head between her thighs and began to slowly lick at her upside-down cunt. His tongue felt like a healing salve as he pushed it between her legs, exploring her dampening heat. He slurped fervently on her most intimate, soft folds, feasting on her sex as if the fluids were some kind of life-giving nectar or the secret to immortality. Her mouth fell open. She was aware of her hair hanging down nearly to the floor. A soft moan slipped from her mouth as she suddenly pieced together what she was seeing from her upside-down perch.

Just across the way, a young, nubile girl was also completely naked. She sat in a chair, unconscious. Her wrists were strapped tightly to the armrests and her ankles were chained firmly to iron ringlets similar to the ones to which the kidnapper had attached Kylie's wrists. It was Shauna. Kylie's best friend was still unconscious. She stirred with a slow 'Ughhhh' not unlike Kylie's from a few minutes ago.

"Shauna!" Kylie half-cried, half-groaned. Brayden was gone now, and in his place there was only 'Master,' only the cold-hearted, lust-fueled 'serial killer.' He reached down, slapping Kylie's cheek.

"Quiet, whore. Your friend will wake up and join in your torments soon enough. Enjoy what gifts I offer you while you can." He resumed licking at her pussy. He burrowed his nose near the crack of her shapely ass as he tongued her deeper, stroking her velvety folds with his tongue until her moans returned.

"Uhhhh... Please, Sir. Let us go! UHH!!" Kylie half-pleaded unconvincingly as she drowned out her own words with the sudden lilt of her moans.

The tongue abruptly left Kylie's moistening pussy, making part of her feel bereft. Her feminine instincts cried out 'No! Please don't stop!'. Instead she suddenly felt a small bite on her left nipple, then her right nipple.

"I said to be QUIET, stupid slave. Disobedience deserves punishment." He had attached a metal clip to each of her hardened nipples. The clips pinched her nipples hard, making them incredibly sensitive the longer they bit into her flesh. She groaned as she slowly acclimated her body to the unfamiliar sensations. The initial pain dulled to a manageable burn...and that burn slowly stoked Kylie's libido. She felt her snatch slickening up not just from her Master's saliva but also from her pussy's gathering fluids.

"Now, you be a good little fuck-slave and be quiet while I play with this pussy." He rammed two of his fingers hard into her slick passage. She gasped as he pulled them out, slamming them back in and finger-fucking her for some time. Finally he drew them out, and Kylie could hear him licking up her fluids off his fingertips. Then he dove between her legs once more, his tongue flicking in time to the fingers as they reinserted themselves, fucking her with a crescendo of firm, penetrating stabs. Kylie's moans crept up on her. Low and reluctant at first, they gathered speed as the Master's fingers speared into her moistening slit faster and faster, harder and harder, plunging in mercilessly as his tongue lapped at the pearled nub and prize that was her clitoris.

He wasn't letting up on her. The more she cooed and started to squirm in the midst of her moans, the more thoroughly he fucked her with his forefinger and middle finger. The digits slammed into her so hard, grazing the walls of her cunt as his teeth sucked in her clitoris, as he nipped at her tiny joy bundle and battered it lovingly with his tongue. It was too much for one body to handle. The stimulation pulled her up the precipice, eager to fling her off the cliff - soon. Too soon.

"No. Please stop. This is wrong. Please, stop raping me," Kylie wailed. But her hardened nipples and the pungent smell of her cunt cream filling the room told her captor 'Keep going. More!' and he followed his instinct to dominate her. To make her his in every way that mattered.

Shauna came to with an agonized groan, her eyes fluttering open just in time to see Kylie reach her first unwilling climax.

"Nooo! Ahhhh! Oh fuck! Please stop! Aaaahhhh!"

"CUM for me, you hot little bitch. CUM for your Master now or I'll beat your cunt bloody. Now I want to see cunt cream spurting out of your sexy little fuck-hole!" the 'serial killer' growled. Kylie squealed as Brayden's fingers thrust deep towards her core, as he sucked on her clit so hard it nearly hurt. Her cunt muscles twitched in a series of joyful spasms as she lost all semblance of control. Her pussy gushed like a river, spewing strongly scented sexual fluids which her tormentor lapped up greedily.

"Mmmm!! Ahh! You taste great, little whore. You should be proud of yourself for coming so hard for your Master." He kept licking out the helpless girl's slit until Kylie was whimpering and twitching in his grasp. The Master kissed the hood of her clitoris before rubbing it playfully with his fingers. The assault on her oversensitive nerve bundle made Kylie moan as her heart jackknifed inside her ribcage. The thud of arousal and lust pounding in her veins seemed to extend all the way to the dull yet delicious throbbing inside her pussy. And that throbbing was just the beginning, because part of Kylie had to admit - she wanted more. Much more. Her pussy had just had a foretaste of what might come. She didn't want her Master's fingers inside her. She wanted his big, nasty cock - fucking her, pounding her - without mercy.

"Oh, look at this. Your girlfriend finally woke up. Look at this clueless bitch. She's late to the party. Maybe I should shove my gun between her cunt lips and pull the trigger."

Shauna's eyes widened as she took in her masked captor. Brayden was long gone, and in his place stood a muscular psycho wearing only a mask, dark pants and boots.

The Master looked his other captive up and down. Shauna was a more petite girl than Kylie. She lacked Kylie's athletic build. She was shorter, daintier, yet her larger breasts and thin waist gave her a curvaceous allure that made most men salivate over her. She had a pretty face with shoulder-length, silky brown hair; Kylie had always been envious of Shauna's perfect hair. Now the helpless naked girl struggled in her bonds. She tried moving her wrists, her ankles. It only led to a mocking rattle since the chair was bolted to the concrete floor.

The 'serial killer' bent over her, hovering. He leaned down, licking each of her nipples. "Struggle all you want, bitch. It only makes my cock HARDER before I kill you." The killer stood back up to full height and unbuckled his pants, dropping them to his ankles. His huge, elongated prick flopped into view. A pearled drop of cum glistened on the tip like an evil promise. He reached into the duffel bag behind him, grabbing something sharp. A savage-looking knife came into view.

"Now, I bet you want to suck this cock, little girl. Do you want to suck this cock?" Shauna was frantically shaking her head 'No!' and now her eyes were glued to the sharp point of the knife.

"Really? That's too bad," the Master said with deceptive softness. He pressed the flat of his blade to Shauna's exposed pussy. He pressed the hard metal against her clit.

"Please, don't hurt me!" Shauna squealed.

"Hurt you?" the captor said with a tone of disbelief. "I'm not just going to HURT you, little girl. I'm going to KILL you once I'm done raping you over and over in all your tight holes. Your girlfriend too." The 'serial killer' glanced back at Kylie, who was shouting at the man to leave her best friend alone. Kylie was fully immersed in the dark, appalling fantasy now...and hoping that Shauna would soon find herself that way too.

Shauna trembled as the Master slowly slid the flat of the blade back and forth across her clitoris.

"Hmm. What do you think, bitch? Should I cut off your clit? Or do you want to suck my cock now?"

Shauna felt an incredible heat surging through her loins. She licked her lips. Her mouth had gone bone-dry. Her heart twitched and galloped inside her chest. 'Oh god, what am I doing? What did I let Kylie talk me into? And why do I feel so horny right now?'

"Please, let me...let me suck your cock," Shauna sighed. "Don't cut off my clit. Please," she said, her tone imploring in every way. Slowly Brayden put down his knife. He untied her wrists, retying them behind her back roughly before she could resist. Then he picked up the knife again and put it to her throat.

"Open, bitch. Let me give you a taste of the cock you'll be worshipping for the rest of what remains of your pathetic life." Shauna opened, aware of her captor's musky male scent. His heavy testicles bobbed before her as she reluctantly opened her lips, as she felt his cock-head slip into her mouth. No sooner was his cock inside her mouth, she cradled the underside of his shaft with her tongue. She closed her lips in a tight O-shaped seal and began to suck, to slurp noisily on his manhood.

The 'serial killer' groaned appreciatively. He lowered the knife and with his free hand to gather Shauna's hair at the nape of her neck, pushing her head down harder onto his cock until it was hitting near the back of her throat. She could only gulp, gasp, and listen to the awful sucking sounds she made around his throbbing cock nestled inside the warmth of her mouth. Her nose brushed against his pubic muff as he made her take him in completely, his balls gently slapping against her chin like a constant stream of love taps. Her eyes watered as she choked on his cock, as she fought to pull air in through her nose - because she couldn't breathe through her mouth, not with his monstrous dick half-way down her throat.

"UGGGHHH!! MMMPPPHHH!!" she groaned, slurping desperately as her lungs began to burn. Suddenly she felt relief. She sucked in a deep breath as the Master withdrew his shaft. It came out of her rippling jaw with a loud POP. She coughed as his pre-cum dangled from her lips. One particularly gooey stream of pre-cum drifted down to her chest. She sputtered and coughed again as she wondered what sadistic thing Brayden - no, this alter-ego, this cruel 'serial killer' - might do next.

"Well done, little bitch. Now maybe we should bring your slut-friend in on the action." The Master turned back to Kylie's prone figure. He walked up to Kylie, his rigid shaft glistening with the coating of Shauna's saliva as it bobbed a little with each stride.

Kylie watched as their captor knelt near her face. He rested his testicles against her mouth.

"Suck on my balls, slut. Let me feel some tongue action."

Kylie turned her head away. "No. Please let us go!" The rape-captive fantasy had her heart racing, her insides melting with lust even as she paradoxically refused to do as he asked.

"You're going to learn to obey, bitch, or you're going to feel pain like never before," Brayden growled. He took off the two clips attached to her nipples, making her yelp as blood rushed to the tips of her cones. But it was only a flash of relief because the Master then attached a new pair of clips to Kylie's abused nipples, except these clips were connected by a chain. He tugged on the center of the chain, making the girl's nipples stand out. Kylie cried out as she felt her sensitive nipples stretched to the limit.

"Are you going to start sucking on my balls properly, whore, or am I going to have to rip your nipples off?" Brayden said. Kylie gently took one testicle, then the other, into her mouth. She relished the wrinkly yet smooth texture of his testicles in his sac. She sucked them, she smothered them. She vacuumed them between her lips, fondling them with her tongue. Finally, when she had his testicles glistening in a way that matched his manhood, the Master withdrew and let go of the chain.