Kylie's Song Ch. 03

Story Info
Kylie's forbidden fantasy reaches its final climax.
3.8k words
4.63
28.6k
21

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She and Shauna had the same idea. At once both girls began to test the strength of the ropes which bound them. The more they struggled, though, all it seemed to do was make the bindings that much tighter. After accomplishing nothing except rubbing their bodies together - and creating some unintended pleasurable sensations in the process - the girls lay still.

Time flowed like trickling sand and still Brayden didn't return. The girls lay there for what seemed like hours, just sensing each other's frantic breathing and frantic heartbeats fighting to return to a semblance of normality. Kylie was all too aware of her sex nearly flush against Shauna's pussy, and Shauna felt the same self-conscious embarrassment making her blush. With their mutual shame the two captives tried to just take comfort in one another's presence. Finally, they heard their captor's footsteps again, the creak of floorboards down the basement steps.

The Master clutched a big black trash bag in his fist. Out of the bag he drew a wicked-looking black whip. It had five tails of heavy cow hide lace, braided with tantalizing tendrils at the end of each tail. "Ever been whipped before, sluts? No? You're in for a treat." He tested the whip, making a loud WHOOSH and then a loud CRACK as it whistled through the air. Both girls squirmed frantically as he moved towards them. First he gently put a hand on Kylie's ass, sliding his fingers along her smooth contours.

"Which pussy should I punish first, hmm?"

"PLSSS NNN!!" Kylie groaned through her ball gag. Shauna's eyes were bulging with disbelief as the Master now trailed the tips of the whip tails over her drenched pussy. This was getting too real.

"Or maybe you, little pussy? Shauna looks like she's feeling left out after that hard fucking I gave you, Kylie. Maybe we should make her feel included."

Shauna shook her head 'No' and proceeded to beg even more plaintively. "NNNN!! DNTT! PLSS DNNT!"

There was a sudden crack as the five-tailed whip landed squarely on Shauna's crotch. The girl squirmed and moaned.

"I call this whip 'Predator.' Nice name, isn't it? Oh, and the best part, ladies... it's made of the heaviest cow hide possible. Perfect for enhanced effect," their captor said with a brutal grin. Now he lashed it against Kylie's cunt lips. Kylie felt a burn shoot through her loins as the tendrils smacked against her unprotected sex. Her ass wiggled. She moaned and pulled on her bonds.

"You like it too, don't you whore?" He switched back and forth, swatting each girl's exposed snatch with the Predator. The whip tore into them brutally, sending stinging ricochets of sensation through each girl's quim. The bed shook with the impact of the Master's whip - not from the whip directly, but from each girl's writhing body as they responded to the Master's savage swings. SMACK. SMACK. SWAT. SMACK!! The heavy cadence of the whip and the two naked girls' moans filled the room.

What neither Kylie nor Shauna realized, though, was that the Master was still going easy on them. He was letting the blood flow increase through their battered bodies. The more the blood flow increased, the more pleasure began to dovetail with the pain. He awakened their nerve endings with each loud smack of the whip. But then he went FURTHER. He began swinging the whip even more savagely, lashing it with brutal finality against each girl's sex. Kylie's labia were swollen red now. He swung harder. He catapulted to a faster rhythm.

"AAAAAAYYYY!!" Now Kylie was screaming through her gag each time the 'serial killer' lashed the whip across her cunt. The fire in her loins was so intense. It was like someone had put a little sun inside her pussy. "PLSSS NNN!!" Kylie huffed between beatings. But the 'serial killer' merely adjusted his grip on his torture device and then swung with all his might. There was the loudest scream yet wrested from Kylie's lips as the whip smote her sore little twat. The girl shook in her bonds, her breasts rubbing against Shauna's as she felt that burning course everywhere inside her. Her swollen cunt now felt every sensation with an exquisite amount of clarity. It felt whipped raw.

"AAAAYYYYY! NNN!!" Shauna shouted. Now it was her turn again. The Master was even more brutal with her, partly because he had even easier access to her pussy as she lay face-up and spread-eagled on the bed. The constant cadence of the whip - SMACK - SMACK - continued as Shauna screamed through her gag. She strained against her bonds uselessly as the whip tore into her pink opening, making her labia and clit swollen from the constant barrage. Soon both girls' pussies were equally red and swollen.

Finally the constant smacks died away. Their captor put the whip aside.

"Ooohh. Look at you two cunts. Look at those sexy young pussies all nice and RED and SORE. Poor bitches. I think you need some comfort." He looked down at his cock, rigid as ever as it sprang up from his testicles. "You wiggling those sexy young pussies and asses made my dick hard again, sluts. Let's see how sensitive those young pussies are now, shall we?" He approached the bed and immediately positioned himself between Shauna's legs.

Shauna groaned loudly as Brayden entered her. He slowly lanced her pussy with his hard shaft. The petite girl could feel every inch of him invade her sex. She groaned again as the exquisite sensation - her reddened cunt taking in his cock - made her feel more aware of his thrusting penis than any cock that had ever fucked her before. She kept moaning through the pink gag as he established a steady rhythm.

"Oooohhh. You're so tight still...and so slimy with cum."

It was true. She was still sticky with cum from their earlier coupling, and right now she was grateful for that...grateful that her captor's manhood could slide so easily through her over-sensitive sex. The Master continued raping her at a leisurely pace. He unlatched her ball gag, letting it dangle onto her neck. "Well, bitch? What do you say? Do you appreciate the comfort I'm giving you?"

"Uhhh!!" Shauna groaned. She looked up into Kylie's eyes. They were shining with fear.

"Y-yes Master. Th-thank you for fucking me. Please go slowly. My pussy's so sensitive right now. Ooohhh..." But Shauna was definitely wet too. Her cunt fluids were trickling onto Brayden's dick. The friction of his penis was penetrating all of her brutalized nerve endings, sending messages to her brain with an enhanced effect she couldn't ignore.

"Hmph." The Master pulled out, which showed Shauna's juices gleaming on his shaft. "No reason I can't share. Would you like to have some of your friend's cunt juice inside your pussy, Kylie? Here you go." Kylie moaned, her eyes clamping shut. Her whole body shuddered as she felt the 'serial killer' slowly plunge his Shauna-scented shaft into her pussy now too. Her sex immediately gripped him hard. She moaned with arousal as her brutalized cunt felt an intensity of sensation she didn't think was possible. It was like his dick was scouring out every inch of her love-hole with each fuck.

He put a hand on Kylie's neck as he fucked her. Drool seeped at the edges of Kylie's ball gag, falling down onto Shauna's face.

"How does your girlfriend look, Shauna? Sexy as I fuck her sensitive young pussy, right?" The 'serial killer' pulled out of Kylie, admiring her swollen cunt lips. Then he nudged his cock-head between those cunt lips, slamming his hips forward as Kylie's moan deepened to a plaintive wail muffled by the gag.

"Please stop. You're hurting her," Shauna begged.

"Is she right, bitch? Am I hurting you?" Brayden growled. He withdrew his shaft from Kylie's brutalized snatch. It was shining now not just with Shauna's cunt cream - but Kylie's as well. He pumped her with a few more hard fucks, then withdrew, re-inserting his dick into Shauna's cunt. There was just the sound of Shauna's little feminine grunts and moans and Brayden's more guttural grunts until he growled. His testicles stiffened. His whole body went rigid. His buttocks clenched up as he stilled deep inside Shauna's sex. The look on Shauna's face was priceless as she felt him erupt inside her, splashing her insides with more jism.

Their captor's eyes snapped shut as he relished the feel of his gushing shaft pumping Shauna's pussy full. Then he pulled out. A long strand of cum connected the tip of his cock to Shauna's pussy. He inserted two fingers into Shauna's cunt. Shauna cried out. Her pussy was too sensitive to have fingers inside her now. He drew out a swath of freshly spewed cum from her pussy and smeared it along Kylie's perfect ass. He smeared more cum along her back. He reached around, smearing yet more cum on Kylie's tits, then Shauna's. He took a final dollop of cum from Shauna's ravaged cunt and smeared her face with it while she sighed and could do nothing but let him.

Then he grabbed Kylie and Shauna by the head, twisting their necks so they had to face his cock. It was still stiff, amazingly. And one thing was obvious: both girls could see their fluids shining on his engorged shaft.

"You see, sluts? You two LOVED being tied up, raped, and beaten. You're just a pair of sexy little whores." The 'serial killer' sighed with contentment. "Unfortunately all good things must come to an end at some point." He cupped each girl's chin with deceptive tenderness. "As much as I've enjoyed our little rape party, I'm afraid I have other sluts to kidnap and fuck. I like to upgrade my sex-toys once in a while and discard the cunts I get tired of. Which in this case...means you two." As he said those words a chill settled in each girl's heart.

Kylie could only protest through the ball gag still fastened to her aching jaw, but at least Shauna could talk.

"Please, let us go! What more could you possibly do to us? Please, no more," Shauna implored. But now Brayden withdrew two new items from his trash bag. The two gorgeous naked captives stilled, their hearts hammering in their chests.

In each fist the Master was holding an Automag III .30 caliber pistol with its long, stainless steel barrel. He knelt below them on the bed and brandished both weapons for the girls to see.

"These are both fully loaded, little cunts. Say goodbye." He inserted one of the barrels into Shauna's pussy and the other gun into Kylie's cum-soaked sex. Then he gently rubbed their swollen clits, first with coaxing, tender strokes, then with firmer, more insistent caresses. "One last orgasm for both of you before I put a bullet in each of your tight little love-holes. Enjoy while you can, sluts." As the 'serial killer' seemed just about to make good on his promise, as he had both girls creaming up on the pistol barrels thrust like makeshift dildos into their warm cunts, he suddenly pulled both triggers.

Neither of the guns were loaded, but the sudden jolt as he pressed on the triggers and shoved the pistols deeper into their cunts - it sent both Kylie and Shauna over the edge. Kylie thrashed in her bonds as her juices coated the cold barrel of the pistol. Shauna keened with a desperate cry as her body trembled with the force of her own climax, until her juices flooded the bedsheets and made the end of the weapon shoved inside her body every bit as fragrant with her fluids. Afterwards, there was only silence for a long, long while, punctuated just by the loud panting of the two girl captives.

The 'serial killer' might as well have imploded, because a more familiar man finally returned to life. 'Normal' Brayden was back. He removed the pistols and put them away in a safe place. Now Kylie's boyfriend leaned over her, drawing aside her hair as he kissed the nape of her neck. He forged a trail of kisses over to her left shoulder, his hand gliding lovingly along her back as he murmured, "Mmmm. Such a brave girl. I love you Kylie, I love you so much." He knelt between Kylie and Shauna's legs, kissing each girl's pussy reverently before the mattress shifted as he left the bed. Next he retrieved a knife to cut away each girl's bindings. He leaned over Kylie as she lay back, staring at him. He stroked her cheek with one hand even as he unfastened the pink ball gag to toss it away. Then he threw a blanket over them and scooted under the comforter. He wrapped Kylie in his arms from behind, kissing the side of her jaw softly. She turned her head, and their lips joined as she sighed with a satisfaction which no words could ever convey.

"You were insane," Kylie murmured. "You scared me to orgasm so many times. Dear god."

"I'll take that as a compliment," Brayden said, rubbing his thumb along her lower lip before renewing their kiss.

Shauna lay on her side, looking at the happy couple. Kylie reached out, gently stroking her cheek.

"Come here, babe." Those simple words had Shauna scooting over until Kylie's arms caressed her, enveloped her. The two girls hugged each other tightly.

"That was...I can't even... Words just..." Shauna began, halted, tried again, failed again. She didn't know what to say. But the awed tone of her voice told Kylie all she needed to hear. The night hadn't been a disaster. Shauna had taken the pleasure from the bizarre experience which Kylie wanted her best friend to have. She'd expanded her horizons into a new forbidden land, and that made Kylie happier than she could ever say.

Brayden lovingly encased Kylie in his arms again, yanking her back. She giggled as she felt Brayden kissing the side of her face, as Brayden's roving hand cupped one of her breasts while the other hand cupped her aching, throbbing, thoroughly 'raped' sex.

"I've got dibs on this little hottie," Brayden growled playfully. "So don't get any ideas." Shauna smiled, not about to intervene between the two lovers. She'd come into this night with the right expectations. She'd known that no matter what happened tonight, no matter what intimacies came about, Kylie was still Bray's better half and Bray was still Kylie's. She couldn't begrudge them that. She didn't have to. She felt sated, complete in her own way. Newly confident in her sexuality, Shauna decided, 'I can find a man now because I know who I AM. I know that the limits I've set for myself, they aren't as real as I thought they were.'

**********

EPILOGUE

Kylie pulled Shauna from her thoughts as she stroked her best friend's fine, silky hair. Brayden, Kylie, and Shauna had fallen asleep under the sheets together. It was just after midnight now, and the cry of some nocturnal critter had awoken them.

"You're sure you're okay, honey? I know this was intense."

"Intense?" Shauna cocked an eyebrow, looked meaningfully Brayden's way. "How do you come up with all that stuff anyway? All the dirty, nasty sex talk. Gawd. It made me want to get fucked HARD, but I have to admit - it was pretty disturbing too."

Brayden grinned ruefully. "The truth? I ad-libbed, I just pulled it from my caveman DNA I guess. I don't know. It's not something I do consciously, crazy as it sounds. Does that make sense?" Brayden looked at the two girls thoughtfully, as if he'd just revealed some deep, dark secret. His expression caught his girlfriend's attention. Kylie swiveled around. She cupped Brayden's face.

"Bray, talk to me. If what we did tonight, if me asking you to have Shauna join us created any weirdness, you'd tell us, right?"

Brayden's face turned carefully neutral as he ran a hand through his blonde hair. Kylie looked at him earnestly. "If this is too much, you pretending to be what you're not...I know this is dark stuff, baby. I don't want you to be something you're not. I don't want - "

The handsome young man put a finger to Kylie's lips. "I know. I hear you. The answer is no and no. I'm not weirded out, I'm comfortable playing whatever role you want me to because, babe, I love you to the moon and back. Hell, I love you to the most distant galaxy and back. Just...let me do this for you. I can play the role of any demon if it will make my lovely, smart, and sexier-than-sin girlfriend happy. And you know what else?" Kylie gasped as Brayden stroked her opening like the delicate petals of a flower. He slipped two fingers into her sticky pussy and massaged her until she was melting in his arms all over again. "Part of me relishes playing the big, bad wolf, Kylie. So don't feel guilty about my role in this, not even for a moment. THAT'S an order," he murmured. As he said this Kylie's eyes widened. She flinched.

His cock had grown to full hardness again, elongated and throbbing with need.

"Bray, do you ever get tired? Wait!" Kylie squeaked as Brayden pushed her onto her back and positioned the tip of his cock between her legs. He thrust forward as his hands settled on either side of her pillow. He sighed as he saw his cock, framed by Kylie's delicate labia, lance deep inside her silky-soft sex.

"Ohhh yes... your pussy loves getting stuffed. You never tire of this cock, do you babe?" Her slick, cum-coated cunt walls let him slide in so easily. The feeling of his pumping shaft felt like heaven. She felt her cunt quiver greedily around his manhood - sucking him in. Kylie opened her legs wider, shuddering as she felt his pulsing manhood push through, deeper still, so deep inside her until the head of his prick tapped against her cervix. She bit her lip and clutched his shoulders.

"Oh god... Baby, my pussy needs rest. You whipped my pussy, remember?" she said accusingly.

"No," Brayden said darkly. "Your pussy needs to be filled with hard COCK." To punctuate his point, he withdrew almost completely out of her love-hole, only to slam his entire slab of man-meat into her snatch in one brutal thrust.

Kylie whimpered and felt a fresh wave of heat begin to take over her body. She felt feverish. It felt so good.

Brayden threw her a devilish smirk. "If you want to get fucked less often, you're going to need to find a different kind of boyfriend."

Kylie looked down. Her sore nipples were hardening up with arousal again. She groaned. Suddenly Shauna was there, kissing the side of her face as one of her hands, with its long delicate fingers, caressed Kylie's breasts. Shauna pinched her girlfriend's nipples as Kylie's moan rose a full octave.

"Shauna...what are you doing?! AAAHH!" Now as Kylie glanced at her friend, Shauna's evil grin seemed to match Brayden's smirk almost too well. Maybe introducing Shauna to her darkest fantasies hadn't been such a good idea after all. Brayden and Shauna ignored Kylie altogether now. Suddenly the deep, forbidden fantasy was back for an encore...

Brayden nodded to Shauna. "Hold the bitch's arms. I want to rape this pussy one more time."

Shauna smiled. "With pleasure, Master."

'Oh god,' Kylie thought. What if Shauna's love of this dark game of sex and fear included being on the other side of the equation? What if she liked to dominate as much or MORE than playing the role of the submissive? Kylie hadn't considered that possibility. She hadn't prepared for it.

Shauna scooted close as Brayden straightened up, no longer looming over Kylie. Shauna could easily watch as Brayden's long, pale dick disappeared inside Kylie's cunt. Shauna seemed mesmerized by the sight of it. She held Kylie's wrists fast, making Kylie feel helpless as her best friend helped the resurgent captor rape her aroused slit. Shauna purred as she gripped Kylie's wrists so tightly.

"Keep fucking her, Master. Oooh YES, I love seeing your long, hard shaft slam into her little pussy. Let me help you." With that, Shauna put her fingers to her mouth, coating them with her saliva. Now she reached down, rubbing Kylie's clit with her moist fingertips. Kylie couldn't believe it. She was whimpering as the inferno built inside her loins. She couldn't believe that her sore, hyper-sensitive pussy could take another coupling, or that Shauna was helping play the role of 'co-rapist.' She put her hands above her head, clutching the headboard. She clenched her eyes shut, and felt her libido go off the rails as her cunt's gathering fluids created a squelchy-wet cadence each time Brayden's cock pulled out, each time he plunged in deep until his balls smacked against Kylie's inner thighs.

12