La Familia De Ortega Ch. 1

Story Info
Ruby Ann realizes her family's promiscious ways.
1.8k words
4.23
185.7k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/20/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The Clu
The Clu
9 Followers

Ruby Ann knew her family was-well-slightly off. Her mother and father had produced six kids after all, Ruby Ann being the youngest of the bunch. Her brother, Justin and his girlfriend Becca both lived at home and Ruby was no stranger to the sexual promiscuity of the 22 year old college student and his 18 year old girlfriend, who had barely finished high school when Ruby first heard Justin's floor pounding ways. Taina, who was 23 also lived at home, and she also bought a different guy, or girl, or both sometimes into the house. Morgan's, 20, sexual preference was well known- she had a rainbow tatooed across her back. Claire and Florizel were the first set of twins, 19 years of age, and their different looks matched their different taste- Claire's preppy attire attracted mostly jocks, and Florizel's slutty appearance attracted everyone from nerds to guys that wore all black and. Ruby Ann and Lorena were the youngest and also twins, just turning 18. Lorena had lost her virginity when they were 14, but she had never really known who too. Ruby Ann was the virgin of the house, and she took the position seriously.

Her mother Coralis and her father Tommy weren't in the least bit innocent at all. Coralis had lost her viginity to Tommy when she was 14 and he was 16- 9 months later Taina was produced. When Coralis was 15, she had Justin, and at 17 she had Claire and Florizel. Finally she had her final two children at age 18, she had Lorena and Ruby Ann. She was only 36 and she had six kids-only 14 years were between her and her oldest. Her being 36 and Tommy being 38, at times it seemed like they had never lossed their teenage ways. Ruby could remember thumping against the walls since she was five.

Ruby Ann knew her family was slightly off. Some would even say perverted. But nothing prepared her for what was coming next...

"Mmmm, you like that?" Ruby Ann sighed as she walked passed Justin's room. Doesn't he ever quit? She asked herself. "You've got such a big dick..." Ruby Ann froze in her tracks. "Who in the hell was that?" She asked outloud. "It's almost too big for me."

"You've taken bigger."

"Never as big as youuu, oh fffuccck...."

"Come on, Lorena, you're making you big brother blush..."

BIG FUCKING BROTHER! Ruby Ann said as she went weak at the knees. Ruby Ann cracked open the door a peered one of her green eyes in. "Oh my..." She gapsed as she saw Lorena's tits bouncing up and down as she rode Justin. "Oh shit, oh yeah..." Lorena moaned as she rode Justin hard, his hands trying to grasp hold of her waist for a little stability. "Be a little quieter, Ruby's home...shit, as many times as we've done this your still tight as hell..." Justin grunted as Lorena shook from what Ruby Ann deducted couldn't have been her first orgasm. Ruby Ann felt her panties getting damper as Justin and Lorena continued the fuckfest. The two switched positions as Lorena got on all fors and Justin slid into her ass with ease from a combination of his own and his sister's juices. Ruby stuck a finger into her virgin pussy. "Damn..." Justin grunted as Lorena matched his pace. Justin head turned towards the door and Ruby Ann quickly moved out of view, but not before bumping her head against the wall.

*******

Ruby Ann sat in a blue baby t-shirt and cheerleading shirts at the table. She stared blankly at the breakfast her mother had made her. "Hey, you're the one that gets up early and tells me to cook breakfast, so why aren't you eating?" Coralis asked. Ruby sighed. "No reason. Don't worry about it."

"Ruby Ann Ortega..."

"Mom, it's nothing. Really. I promise it's nothing." Ruby Ann lied, but the more she said it, the more the confused look on her face turned into a mixture of confusion and disgust. "It's just...I caught Justin in the act yesterday." She told a half-truth. Coralis shrugged. "We all catch him..."

"But mom...this was like...different. Way different." Ruby Ann continued. "It was him...and Lorena..." She managed, even though she felt like a heel for telling on her brother.

"What?"

"Yeah I know, it was..."

"I can't believe it. They were at it again?" Coralis said unwittingly. Ruby's almond eyes widened. "You know?" She asked. Coralis suddenly was shocked back into reality. "Um, uh, no, I'm shocked. Really, I am."

"Mama..."

"Okay! So I know." Coralis admitted. "It's just something that happens in this house."

"You mean this type of thing always goes on?" Ruby Ann asked, her face overcome with curiousity. Coralis nodded. "It's always anything goes. Except the guys have nothin to do with each other at all, but there's a lot of girls to go around."

"Please tell me I'm dreaming..."

"Nope." Coralis said. "But I suggest talking to either Justin or Lorena about it if it's really gonna bug you." Ruby Ann nodded.

***********

Justin dropped his bags in the middle of his flooor. "Note to self-get a life, don't work out so damn much." He said as he wiped the sweat from his forehead. Ruby Ann peeked into his room, images of Lorena's tits bouncing and Justin ramming her from behind swirling in her head. "Can I come in?" She asked sweetly. Justin smiled. "When have you not been able to come in?" He asked curiously. Ruby Ann shrugged. "Just seems like the last time I didn't knock...why didn't you stop?"

"Why should I have?" Justin asked as he pulled a towel from his bag. "There was no use, you saw what was going on, it would've have changed anything. Besides, had I tried to stop I would've gotten my ass kicked..."

"But don't you ever think it's like...wrong?" Ruby asked. The White Tiger Ranger shrugged. "I guess I don't think about it much anymore. In the beggining with me and Tai it felt weird but I got used to it."

"You and Taina?"

"Me and Tai, me and Claire, me and Morgan, me and Lorena, me and Florizel. Just like I've had sex with Daisy and Ashley Park and all the Phillips girls."

"But Becca..."

"Doesn't care. We've done it with the other girls. This house is...weird." Justin said with weary smile. Ruby Ann shifted uncomfortably. "Yeah, weird." She said as she looked up at her big brother. Justin smiled as Ruby scooted closer to him. "Would you do that to me?" She asked sweetly.

"You offering?"

"I've never done it before..." Ruby said as she placed a hand on her brothers face. "Are you willing to help out?" She asked. Justin smiled. "Gladly." He said as Ruby kissed him softly. Justin caressed her back as the kiss deepened. He lay her on the bed and took a look at her- she was 4'11 and couldn't have weighed more 95 pounds. Her breasts we're not more than a small C, yet she was still one of the most attractive females Justin had ever saw, blood relation aside. Ruby Ann reached up and grabbed her brother's head and crushed her lips against his. Ruby quickly pulled off his shirt and Justin was taken by surprise. "You sure you've never done this?" He asked. Ruby smiled. "I'm sure." She said as she glances up and down his abs and chest. Justin pulled off Ruby's shirt and kised the breast that were in the red satin bra. "Mmm..." She hungrily moaned approval. They two kissed again as Ruby rubbed his hard-on through his workout pants and he grabbed a handful of her ass through her jeans. Ruby and Justin both took each other's pants off and Justin could see beads of wetness sliding down her thighs. He inserted a finger into her and felt just how tight she was. It was hard to insert one finger into her, but Justin forcefully entered a second into her. Ruby Ann squirmed a little in pain, but soon found rhythm with her brothers fingers pounding her. Ruby bought a hand up to her vreast and pinched her nipples, sending a whole new wave of pleasure coursing through her body.

Justin slid her damp red panties down and soflty nibbled at her entrance. Ruby gently moaned as her brother softly nibbled and licked at her virgin pussy. "Oh shit..." She cussed as Justin ran his tongue across her clit, then a little down to the crack of her ass and back up to her cunt. "Uggghhhh, that feels so good..." She grunted approval as he inserted two fingers into her again and began slowly finger fucking her. "Uhhh, oooohhhh..." She moaned as he moved in and out her. "Fuckkk meeee..." Ruby commanded as she began thrashing her hips, her climax apporaching. Ruby's legs closed around Justin's head and he began to lick and slurp her cunt. Ruby screamed as his orgasm sent electricity through her body. She wished she could've rested longer, but Justin positioned his 9 inch cock in front of her. Ruby's eyes lit up. She reached up and caressed it with both hands, marveling in the sheer thickness and length of it. Ruby took it in and Justin slowly began to fuck her mouth. Justin smiled as Ruby took it all the way into her mouth, from head all the way to the base of his shaft without so much as a breath of air. Ruby removed it and then licked it like she had been doing for it for as long as Justin had been having sex. Justin grunted as he shot his load all over her face. Ruby Ann licked from her lips and smeared his cum all over her face.

Justin still sported a hard on, so he slowly began entering Ruby's tight virgin pussy. Ruby grunted in pain and he moved his cock into her. Ruby winced as he slowly began to thrust in and out of her. "Oh shit..." She groaned as she began to get used to his massive size. He began picking up the pace and Ruby Ann's grunts and groans of pain began to become intense moans of pleasure. Ruby began trying to match Justin's pace with her own gyrations, but she soon came, allowing Justin to slide further into her. Ruby screamed as Justin pounded her vaginal walls, her pussy almost being being stretched to it's limits. Ruby quaked with another orgasm and Justin cracked a smile-he hadn't come once and his virgin sister had come twice in the span of ten minutes. Justin continued to pump in and out of her until he finally came and Ruby came for a third time. Justin collasped besides Ruby and she hungrily kissed him.

"Mmm...delicioso." Ruby Ann said with a smile. Justin smiled. "Delicious, huh?"

"Very delicious." Ruby Ann said with a smile. "We should so this more often."

"Oh we will." Justin said. "You can count on it. The Ortega's...lo mantenemos todo la familia."

"All in the family."

"Yup." Justin said. "Trust me, now that you've lost your virginity, that little saying is gonna become very true. Trust me." Ruby Ann placed head on Justin's chest as she thought about her brothers words. Would that saying become true? Only time would tell...

TBC...

The Clu
The Clu
9 Followers