La Rubia Gringa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Department of Defense pulled his security clearance, and he lost his job at the shipyard.

Pete still lived in the house on Adriatic, which was a great place for which we'd gotten a real bargain. I'd have to wait until after he was convicted, but then the house, which was now only in Pete's name, since I had been declared dead, would be mine. The chick he'd been living with? She left as soon as she found out what he had done. At least he hadn't knocked her up.

Pete got out on bail; he did have a decent amount of cash! Most of his assets were frozen, but the courts still allowed him to have enough to live on. He did have the extreme pleasure of wearing an ankle bracelet while he was out.

That was when I got my real revenge. I had kept in touch with the gang with a burner cell phone, to let them know when to act. The trial would have been devastating, and it was obvious that Pete would be convicted. The prosecutors let me know that the defense was planning on a guilty plea in exchange for a reduced sentence, and that Pete could get out in just ten years.

The plea deal was scheduled for Monday, so Pete had one last weekend of freedom; he'd have been better off in jail! Pete was never much for going out, but with his girlfriend gone, it wasn't hard to figure that he'd be going out that weekend. He got dumped at the emergency room door at Hampton General Hospital, minus his cock and balls, and with a vial of my HIV infected blood injected into his veins. The injection wasn't supposed to happen until after he was unconscious, so that he wouldn't know he'd been exposed to HIV.

Of course, that might not have been needed, since he'd also been anally gang-raped.

Me? I was still living at the convent, working at Mary Immaculate Hospital, and I had an iron-clad alibi for where I was when Pete was ass-aulted; I was on the clock on my job, working as a housekeeping aide and translator.

Pete's plea deal was delayed, of course, while he was in the hospital, but he still pleaded guilty. His lawyer apparently told him that, even with the assault, what he had done to me was so sensational and so evil that he'd get it much worse if he went to trial and a jury got to determine his fate.

I guess that the ass-ault did help him on the sentence: he got 7½ to 15 years, probably because the judge felt sorry for him after his injuries. I expected that he'd learn a lot more about getting raped once he got to prison, at least up until they found out he was HIV+.

Once he was convicted, I got rights to the house on Adriatic. Still, as nice as it was, I didn't want it. There were too many bad memories there, and really, a single woman, middle-aged, stringy and HIV+ was never going to be able to take care of it. I sold the house, making a good bit of change despite the poor economy. It was 2013, and if the economy was recovering, it still had a long way to go.

I took the money I made from selling the house and Pete's replacement sailboat, and donated it to the convent. It took a couple of years before I could really work up enough remorse over what I had done to Pete to forgive him, and myself, and make a good confession. I had converted to Catholicism while living with the nuns, but since I was legally married in the eyes of the Church, I couldn't become a nun.

It was February of 2018 when I got the word: Pete had gone to meet his maker while in prison. The details weren't released, but somehow he had pissed off the wrong people, and another prisoner, a lifer, strangled Pete with his bare hands. Considering what prison life must've been like for Pete, he might have been better off.

Once I was officially single, I could enter the novitiate; as a novice, I am now Sister Mary. The HIV anti-virals have been doing a good job so far, and I'm not sick, but only God knows how long that will last. I have a good home in the convent, and rewarding work in the hospital and on the convent grounds. This is not the life I had ever thought I'd have, but it is the one I want now.

I pray every day, of course, and now I include Pete in my prayers. May God have mercy on his soul.