La Vita Dolce Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"GOD DAMNIT, WOMAN!!" she heard him curse, "I'd damn well let you go but you seem intent on beating the hell out of me!!"

She writhed frantically in his arms only to pause at the sound of his voice. She was still suddenly. She breathed hard and felt his own chest rising and falling against her back.

His breath caressed the shell of her ear. "Ah, that's better, bella."

A strangled noise left her throat as she recognized even the softest whisper. "Gianni?" she mewed.

His hold on her relaxed and he set her on her feet. She turned slowly in his arms. Apprehensively, she lifted her hands to his face and felt the stubble on his cheeks. Trembling, she lifted her hands to his hair and combed her fingers through the long uncut locks. She took an uncertain step backwards but he held her close, his voice near pleading. "No, bella. Ignore the hair. Listen to my voice." His voice held unrestrained emotion as he leaned his forehead against hers. "Listen to my voice, bella. Please don't be afraid of me. Don't ever fear me. It would kill me."

Natasha ran her fingertips over his brow, his eyelids, his cheeks and the fullness of his lips. Something broke inside her. "Gianni," her voice between a whisper and a sob.

Tentatively, as if he feared she would pull away from him, he pulled her fully against him and felt relief wash over him as her arms twined around him. Even in the darkness he found her lips and took possession of her mouth. He had intended to be gentle but found himself unable to restrain himself as he pressed his lips hard against hers and sought entry into the sweet heat of her mouth.

She returned the kiss with equal fervor, burying her fingers in his hair and pulling him closer. She arched her body against his and moaned against his mouth. She wrenched her mouth away only long enough to gasp, "Please, Gianni." She brushed her hips against the hardness forming at his center. As she returned her lips to his she slid her hand between their bodies to cup his engorged member. Her fingers moved deftly to unzip him and pull him free. She swallowed Gianni's moan as she felt him stiffen further and jerk in her hand.

With a low groan he lifted her off her feet easily and her legs wrapped around his hips. He walked them backwards until she felt her back pressed against a wall. His lips never left hers as he pulled the top of her dress down to free her breasts. His free hand roved over the full mounds and he lowered his head to take her dusky nipple between his lips. She shuddered and felt his cock pressing against her dewy entrance, the thin material of her underwear the only thing separating them. Her hips jerked against him and the breath hissed from his lips. His face hovered over hers. God, he wished he could see her in the darkness. He changed him mind abruptly as he savored the exquisite feel of her arms and legs wrapped tightly around him, her breasts crushed against his chest. He'd certainly cum entirely too early were his senses so bombarded by her. His mouth covered hers once more and he lifted his hand to the side of her underwear and with a sharp tug he ripped them from her body.

The head of his cock pressed insistently at the entrance of her channel. God, she was tight .He slid slowly into her welcoming walls. Her wet heat was clenched around him, impossibly tight. He shuddered as he allowed her body to stretch to accommodate him. Her arms were wrapped tightly around his back as he tightened his arm around her waist placed his hand net to her head to steady himself. Withdrawing slowly he surged and thrust hard into her, burying himself to the hilt and filling her completely, impaling her upon himself . A small scream of pleasure ripped itself from her throat and she felt him smile against her mouth.

He moved inside her at a torturously slow pace as she raked her nails over his broad back gasping his name. She rippled around him as he slowly increased his pace.

Natasha thought she was surely going to die of the pleasure he was awakening in her. Surely no one could experience this intense feeling and survive. Thrust into her and with each thrust he ground against her clit sending delightful waves of pleasure coursing through her. Waves of building pleasure rolled over her making her ache to her very core with the need to find release.

Gianni smiled to himself in the darkness at her eagerness as her legs and arms tightened around him, drawing him closer. He began pounding himself into her, enjoying the sound of her cries as he found himself hurtling toward ecstasy. He rammed himself into her as he ground himself against her clit and felt her tighten like a fist around him and writhe in his grasp as an orgasm crashed down hard upon her. Let out a low cry as he tightened his hold on her and thrust deeply inside her and found wondrous release within her body.

He trembled and leaned into her before carefully holding her in his arms and moving to place his own back against the wall as she lowered her legs. He slid down the wall and sank to the floor, taking her with him.

He tucked himself gingerly back into his boxers before pulling her into the cradle of his body as he leaned against the wall breathing hard.

Her head was nestled beneath his chin and he bent to press a kiss to the top of her silky head, pausing to inhale the sultry floral scent that arose from her dark locks. "I thought I would never see you again," he said softly. "I thought I'd never get to hold you again." She trembled and he wrapped his arms around her. "I've missed you so much."

She was crying.

Gianni was concerned. "What is it, bella?" He prayed he hadn't hurt her. She shook her head and attempted to muffle her sobs.

A thought taking him, he stiffened slightly. "Is it the surfer? Are you fucking him?" his voice taking on an accusing quality he winced at.

She jerked involuntarily and hiccupped, the sobs coming to an abrupt halt. "Go to hell, Angiolini." She made to pull away from him but he halted her.

"I'm sorry," he breathed, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean—"

She jabbed him in his already tender ribs with a sharp elbow and he grimaced. "You're an idiot, Angiolini. No, I'm not 'fucking' him, as you so delicately put it. As if I could want anyone but you, you jerk." She emphasized her point with another jab at her ribs.

He hissed in a breath and took her shoulders in his hands to steady her. "Okay, okay, I get it," he let out. "Just don't do anymore damage." He shifted behind her. "C'mon, we shouldn't be in here." He pulled her to stand with him and could hear her adjusting her dress as she stood.

"Where are we anyway?" she asked.

"One of the VIP lounges. Electrical wiring was messed up so they shut it down for the night."

"How convenient."

"Indeed," he returned.

He took her hand and led her to the door.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"To find your surfer," and he felt her balk. "No worries, bella. I'm not going to hurt him."

"Why can't I come with you?" her voice was near pleading.

He sighed. "I'll explain a little later. But right now it's best for you to be with your friends."

She placidly allowed him to lead her from the lounge. She was thankful for the dim lighting of the hall as she lifted a hand to smooth down her hair. Gianni turned and grinned at her.

It didn't take long to find Lacey and Colin. They'd been searching for her too, worried expressions gracing their features.

Lacey's expression lifted in surprise when she saw Natasha hand in hand with the tall handsome stranger. Colin glowered.

"Hey, Tash, who's your friend?" Lacey quipped brightly, worry instantly forgotten.

Natasha squeezed Gianni's hand and moved closer to his side. "This is Gianni Angiolini." She watched recognition and shock slide over their faces.

Gianni nodded at them. His gaze was directed at Colin. "Can I speak to you a moment?"

Natasha's head whipped up to stare at him.

"In private?" Gianni continued.

Colin nodded solemnly and moved a few feet away with Gianni.

Lacey moved closer to Natasha and gripped her arm. "That's him, Tash?" she gasped. "I can understand the infatuation. Hell, I'm infatuated." She looked into her friend's face. "He came for you?"

Natasha shrugged absently as she watched the two men talking a few feet away. Gianni's face was insistent. A concerned frown wrinkled Colin's smooth brow. His blue eyes flicked to her, worry evident in their azure depths. Natasha was feeling uneasy. There was something they weren't telling her and she had a feeling she wasn't going to like it.

When the men rejoined them, their expressions were solemn. Colin's gaze switched between the two women. "It's time to head home."

Natasha's gaze flew to Gianni. He nodded. A protest formed on her tongue "But—"

Gianni shook his head. "No, Natasha. He's right. You need to go home with them. No arguments. Not this time."

She looked both hurt and bewildered as Colin gently pushed Lacey ahead of him and took Natasha's hand to pull her behind him. She hesitated, her gaze on Gianni. "You're leaving me again."

Gianni felt his heart seize at the pain in her voice and in her eyes. He stepped close to her, their bodies nearly touching. He tucked her dark hair behind her ear. "Not this time, bella," he murmured. "Never again. I promise. Trust me."

Natasha's eyes flitted closed as he leaned and pressed a kiss to her brow before he nodded to Colin and Colin tugged her behind him. Natasha gazed back over her shoulder until Gianni was swallowed by the crowd.

She lay in the back seat on the way home feeling as heavy as stone. Colin had to reach in and lift her into his arms when she found herself unable to motivate her own limbs into movement. He tucked her into her own bed before turning off the lights and leaving the room.

She would spend the night gazing at the ceiling, unable to find sleep.

12