Lacey's Date Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

  • - -

"OH MY FUCKING...!!" Lacey screamed as Carter's already big, thick dick speared into her and Carter smirked smugly to himself, knowing that his hard shaft would feel even bigger to the knockout brunette now...and fuck did Dale's fiancee's loud moans prove that. "OHHH FUCK CARTER YES! OH FUCK! FUCK! OHHHH! OH FUCK ME WITH THAT BIG COCK! OH FUCK! FUCK ME CARTER, OH FFFFUUUCKKK, YEEEAHHH OHHHH FUUUCCKKK MMMMMMMMMOHHH!! OHH YOUR DICK IS SO FUCKING BIG...FUUCCKK...IT'S OHHHH SPLITTING ME IN TWO!! OHHHHH FUCK! FUCK! YYEESSSS!! FUUUCKK ME!!"

Carter happily obliged the gorgeous brunette as he began to pound into her hard, the sound of Lacey's tight ass slapping hard against him every time that he drove his impressive cock into her pussy adding to the lustful sounds in the room coming from her widely open mouth as she moaned and groaned one long noise and the sudden loud creaking protests of the already shaky bed as it rocked back and forth lewdly.

"Ungh fuck, I'm gonna fuck you hard until you cum Lace." He grunted as he banged away on her tight ass, pulling her towards him as he thrust deep into her forcefully. "Then...ungh...I'm gonna give you all my cum...ugh fuck, how'd you like that slut?"

Dale's hot fiancée moaned loudly and kept pushing herself back onto his impaling dick in time with his hard thrusts, her big tits swinging back and forth beneath her as she leaned her head down onto the covers and groaned deeply in absolute pleasure. Her fingers clawed at the bed sheets before seizing them in a grip that made her hold on them earlier look weak.

"Ohhhmmmm, fuuuuckk...yes..oh yes...mmmmmm fuck...oh I want all of you hot cum Carter...ohhh...I love your cum...ummmm...fuck, give your best friend's fiancée all of your cum Carter, oh fuck...you fuck me so fucking good...ughhh...yeah...I'm gonna cum if you keep fucking me like this...ohhh fuckmmmm...don't stop...oh fuck so close, ohhh don't stop...fuck me...oh yes fuck me Carter...uuhhhhhhmmmmm! Ohhmmm fuck me from behind while my fiancé...ohhh...your best friend, ummm waits at home!" Lacey moaned lustfully into the covers before she pushed herself up and groaning deeply as she slammed her ass back onto his spearing cock, turned to look at him over her slender shoulder, "Ummm, yeah...ohh...Dale...ummm...oh Dale loves to fuck me doggie style...ummm, fuck, so good...ohhh...but you fuck me so much better than he does!" That last was interrupted as Lacey squealed loudly as Carter pulled her hard onto his dick "Ooooo, you like knowing that you fuck me better than...Dale, Carter? Ohmmm, you do...oh fuck you do! Mmmm, fuck your dick is soooo much bigger, and ohhhh, feels so much better in me...ohhh, fuck...I'd rather have you fucking me than Dale!"

Carter's smug smirk grew deeper with every word and every powerful, balls deep thrust.

"I thought you loved Dale?" He asked arrogantly, and saw the beautiful glint in Lacey's eyes as she sexily smiled over her shoulder at him.

"Mmmm, I do love Dale...mmmmohhh so much...oh yes fuck me" She said, strangely honestly for a woman that was allowing his friend to screw her brains out completely naked, "He's my fiance and I love him...mmmm, yeah...but you fuck me so much better Carter...ohhhh, and I love your dick so much more! Ummmm, fuck me...oh yeah, fuck me Carter...you've always wanted to, so fuck me...so, ohhhh, FUCK...ME...YEEESSSS!! OHHHHH!"

Carter smiled amusedly at that, and said "Anything for my friend's fiancée" as he fucked Lacey as hard and as fast as he could.

"Ohhhhmmm, yeah, fuck Carter, ohhh...Dale's got such good friends...ummmm...that are willing to look after his fiancée, ohhh...so good!" She moaned hotly before she smiled dirtily at him "Mmmm, mmmmm, yeah, ohmmm, I'll have to mmmm, tell him to thank you...ohhh...for looking after me, ohhh, and making sure I had a fun night...ohhhh..."

Carter hadn't thought that his smirk could get any more arrogant, but it did.

"Ugnh, yeah, take my dick Lace, ungh, fuck...I'll make sure to 'look after you' more often..." He growled as he worked his dick in and out of her reaching forward to slide both of his hands underneath her sexy body to cup her succulently soft but firm tits as they swung lusciously beneath her slender frame.

"Ohhmmm, you better, mmmm" Lacey moaned excitedly as she turned to look forward again, moaning and groaning constantly.

Carter had every intention of 'looking after' his friend's fiancée as much as he could! Damn but he would never get enough of her, he thought as he groped her big, heavy tits roughly, squeezing the pliant flesh in his hands hard so that his fingers moulded into the soft-but-firm globes as he pulled Lacey back onto his spearing dick while he harshly massaged her naked breasts like only Dale should.

"Ohhh yeah, squeeze my tits Carter...mmmm...fuck, oh I love it when you squeeze my tits when you fuck me...mmm...fuck, give me your big dick bad boy! Ohhh, fuck your friend's slut fiancée Carter, ohhh, make Dale's girl scream!!" Lacey moaned loudly, panting heavily as the two fucked as enthusiastically as they could on the loudly groaning, shaking bed.

"You want me to fuck you until you scream Lace?" He asked in a tight growl as he pushed her tits up into her chest, squeezed as hard as he could and pulled her back as he rammed his dick into her with such force that the beautiful brunette grunted loudly.

"OHHHH YEAH! Ohhhh yeah Carter, ohhhh, fuck, make me scream...ohhhh fuck me and make me scream like Dale can't!! Show him how to fuck his fiancée!! OH YES! YES! OHHHH!!" She groaned hotly back, thrusting her ass back onto his dick ever more erratically as her orgasm built again quickly.

"Alright slut, time to make you scream louder than Dale ever has." He grunted as he reluctantly released one of her amazing tits from his grasp and instead grabbed a fistful of her long hair, jerking her head back a little - as with his other hand still hungrily groping her swinging breast he couldn't yank her head fully back - and then fucking her as hard, fast, and wildly as he could, drilling his enormous cock into her fully in hard thrusts.

And Lacey Wilson, Dale's loving, sweet, fiancée of two years, did scream then.

Scream and moan loudly, Lacey couldn't hold back as Carter fucked her with his enormous cock. Carter loosened his grip on her hair slightly to let her head ease forward a little, his other hand running down her back sensually before strongly gripping her waist as he pounded her beautifully from behind.

Suddenly as Lacey was moaning and screaming in pleasure while Carter fucked her a familiar sound came from her bag. At first Lacey didn't even register it, lost in the sex as she was, but it persisted and soon the hot brunette instinctively reached over and grabbed her phone out of her bag.

What she saw shocked her and turned her on more than ever.

"It's Dale." Lacey said as she sweatily looked over her shoulder at Carter.

Her fiance's best friend only grinned and continued to fuck into her powerfully.

For a moment Lacey didn't know what to do. Here she was getting the life fucked out of her by her fiance's best friend, completely naked and on her hands and knees on his bed, while her fiancé was calling her. What was she to do? She could ignore it, but then she would have to explain why she missed his phone call given she wasn't supposed to be doing anything that took too much of her attention - like getting fucked! - tonight!

Or she could answer the phone. While she was having sex with Dale's best friend. That was surprisingly hot. But there was no way she could keep quiet enough that Dale wouldn't know exactly what was going on!

She had no choice. But oh fuck did her pussy burn hotter and squeeze tighter at the thought.

"Try to keep quiet. And stay still." Lacey urged Carter, but he showed no signs of stopping his potent ploughing into her.

Groaning Lacey moaned as loud as she could to try to get it out of her system before she pressed the answer button.

"Hey baby." She answered sweetly as Carter's cock slammed ten inches home inside her.

Fuck it was so hard not to moan!

"Hey babe! How are you doing?" Her beloved fiancé asked.

"Ohhhh I'm good!" Lacey replied, trying to turn her moan into her sounding breathless as she sighed with pleasure at the end. "How...are you?"

She had to keep him talking, she thought as she bit her bottom lip and held her breath to stop herself from moaning loudly.

"Yeah, I'm good. I just thought I'd see how you're doing because you're quite late." Dale replied concernedly.

"Yeah, I'm just being fucked." Lacey let out, then scrambled to think of what to say as pleasure rushed through every inch of her from Carter's enormous rod pounding away in her. "With the traffic, I mean. Carter and I are just outside the club."

As Carter rammed himself deep inside her once again Lacey pressed the mute button and moaned loudly, too turned on by being fucked while talking to her fiancé to hold back any longer.

"That's ok. I was just wondering where you were, because it's getting late." Dale said, laughing lightly at the end, "I didn't expect you to be out this late."

"I'm being fucked by your friend! OHhhhhhhhh and he's so fucking good, baby!" Lacey moaned into the phone, burying her head momentarily into the sheets before she pressed the mute button off again. "I didn't expect to be out this late either. But ummm Carter has been keeping me ummm busy."

"Is he being hard on you?" Dale asked amusedly and Lacey couldn't help but shudder a soft, breathy moan as Carter slammed into her.

"Oh yes! So very hard." She murmured half-dazedly.

"Well don't let him push you too hard. You're there for him, remember. He owes you one." Dale reminded her and Lacey tried to gather herself before she gave herself away too much.

"I think he's paid me back, baby. I've had a good time with him tonight." She said breathily.

Dale murmured his approval.

"So long as he's behaved." Her fiancé said in return.

"Oh he's been the perfect gentleman." Lacey replied as she glanced over her shoulder at Carter. He beamed down at her and grabbed her waist with both hands, slamming into her.

"Will you be home soon?" Dale asked and Lacey panted heavily down the phone. "Are you out of breath?"

Lacey scoured her sex-filled mind quickly to try and think of what to say. It was hard when she was so delirious with hard cock.

"Just running for a cab." She replied quickly, "I'll be cumming soon, I think. Won't be long."

"Alright." Dale responded, mollified. "Has it been a good night?"

Lacey desperately bit her lip as she stifled yet another deep groan and then tried to answer before she moaned hornily.

"It's been fun. A lot of 'big' surprises. Carter's had me going all night." Lacey replied honestly, "Just a bit more to go and then I'll be done."

"Oh that's good. I'm looking forward to seeing you." Dale said happily and Lacey buried her face into the bed and moaned loudly. "What was that?"

"Oh just some drunk girl passing by." Lacey quickly replied, digging her hand into the covers as pleasure wracked her hot body. "I...I have to go. Getting close now."

"Ok. I'll see you soon." Her fiancé answered.

"Ok. Bye baby." Lacey replied lovingly while getting dicked deep and proper.

"I love you." Dale said before she could hang up and Lacey tried to think of what to say. She was having sex with his best friend!

"I love you too." She replied finally and with as much emotion as she could summon while lost in lust.

It seemed to satisfy her beloved fiancé however as he hung up the phone. Without pressing any buttons as his name still displayed on the screen Lacey let out a long, loud, heart-filled moan of ecstasy and growled at Carter.

"Fuck me! Oh fuck, you better fuck the shit out of me now!" Lacey said almost harshly and Carter did just that.

"You should be an actress." Carter said with a grin and slapped Lacey's ass.

"Ohhhhh you bad boy! You could have waited to fuck me until I was off the phone!" She replied breathily

"Where's the fun in that?" Carter grinned.

Lacey felt her pussy tingle hard at that. She had just spoken to her fiancé while his best friend was fucking her and she was completely naked! She couldn't believe it. But oh fuck it was so hot!

And now Dale was waiting patiently for the love of his life to come home, while Lacey took his friend's cock over and over inside her unprotected pussy. Tossing the phone to her bag, Lacey gripped the bed sheets as Carter gripped her hair once more and pulled her back on his invading member.

"Ummmm, ohhh fuck! Ohhh fuck! Uhhhmmmm yeeah, fuck me Carter, oh fuck, fuck me doggie style while Dale's waiting for me at home, mmmm yeah...give me your cum while you make him wait by fucking me!! OHHH! YES!!" She groaned deeply, intensely enjoying the feel of him pulling her hair while he drove his cock into her powerfully, her big 34E tits swinging violently beneath her as the bed shimmied back and forth, creaking loudly from the incredible sex they were having.

"Ummnngh, fuck, yeah...uh, Dale can wait while I fuck you Lace...ungh...fuck, I bet he could hear you moaning like a slut...urrghh, fuck...while I fucked your pussy like only he should, umgh...fuck...you should, ungh, give him something to hear Lace...fuck...let him know how much his fiancée is enjoying being fucked by his friend!" Carter said tightly behind her, the sounds of the strain of how hard he was giving it to her clear in his voice and his heavy, laboured breaths.

His words sent a potent bolt of electricity straight down her spine and deep into her cock-filled pussy and Lacey moaned with horny, lust-blazing passion against the phone in her hands

"OHHHH DALE, UUMMM FUCK! OH DALE BABY, YES, OHHH CARTER IS FUCKING ME!! OHHH FUCK! HE'S FUCKING YOUR FIANCEE BABY!! OHHH FUCK, YES...OHHHHMMM...FUCK CARTER YES...OH FUCK ME...OHH DALE I WANT CARTER TO FUCK ME...OHHH...SO MUCH...OHHMMM...I LOVE HIS DICK AND...OHHHMMM YES..OH YES...OH CARTER YES...I LOVE HIM FUCKING ME!!...OHH FUCK, GIVE ME YOUR BIG DICK CARTER...MMM, YEEEAAH...OHHH FUCK ME CARTER, OH CARTER FUCK ME!!" She moaned as loudly as she could, so loud that her throat hurt, as she lustfully rocked back and forth on the bed, in time with Carter's powerful thrusts slamming her pussy onto his long, thick, hard cock that stretched and filled her so deeply and oh so hard...fuck she felt like she was in heaven!

"MMMM, YEAH, OH YEAH...OHHH FUCK THAT'S GOOD...OHHH DALE...OHH DALE, CARTER'S FUCKING ME SO GOOD...OHHH HE'S FUCKING ME SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU DO...UMMMM YEAH, OH FUCK...OH FUCK ME CARTER...OH YES...OHHH HIS DICK IS SO MUCH BIGGER THAN YOURS...UMMM, SO MUCH BETTER BABY!! OH FUCK...I...OHHH...I LOVE YOU DALE...UMMM...I LOVE YOU BUT I'M FILLED WITH YOUR BEST FRIEND'S BIG COCK...OHHHH...I LOVE HIS COCK IN ME SO MUCH!! YES, OH YES, OH CARTER, OH FUCK ME CARTER!! OH DALE I WANT CARTER TO FUCK ME FOREVER!! HE'S GOING TO FUCK ME...OHHH...HE'S GOING TO FUCK ME WHENEVER HE WANTS...UMMMM, YEAH!! OHH FUUUUCKKK, SO CLOSE!! OHH FUCK DALE BABY CARTER'S GOING TO MAKE ME CUM!! YES CARTER FUCK ME!"

The last came out as a high-pitched scream as Lacey felt her body tingling all over as her orgasm quickly began to build. She gripped the bed sheets as if she wanted to rip them apart and panted heatedly as she bucked her ass back to drive Carter's cock into her deeper and harder. Her throat burned from almost shouting her lust-filled moans to her fiancé, however right then the sexy brunette fiancée didn't care, as FUCK did she feel amazing!!

Her fiance's best friend's enormous dick felt even bigger and harder inside her as he pistoned all ten inches in and out of her fervently from behind, and Lacey knew that right then if Dale had walked in she would have cum so hard right in front of him...that and then beg Carter to fuck her again right in front of him, beg to drink his cum right as Dale watched. Fuck, the hot fiancée knew that despite really and truly loving her fiancé - which seemed odd, considering the enormous cock of his best friend's inside her pussy, but it was true - she wanted Carter to fuck her every day from now on. Fuck, but she would find a way to have him inside her as often as she could!

"Ugngh, fuck you're a hot slut Lace." Dale's best friend laughed smugly behind her before slapping her ass hard as she moaned constantly and raggedly after screaming to Dale. "I think your fiancé might have heard you that time"

"Mmmmmm" Lacey moaned sexily at that thought, which only became a deep, guttural groan as she thought about what she was doing.

Here she was, completely naked on her hands and knees, getting fucked doggie style by her fiance's best friend like a slut. Her long brown hair fell down her back, and was clutched in her fiance's friend's hand as he pulled her head back sexily while repeatedly pounding his entire, unprotected ten-inch cock into her hot, tight, and very horny pussy as he firmly held her slender waist.

Her big 34E tits were swinging furiously back and forth in time with the shifting and the creaking of the bed and Lacey's thrusts back to meet Carter's hard slams into her, her beautiful face was a mask of pure lust-filled pleasure, and her soft lips were parted sexily as she moaned with deep, heartfelt delight at how good Dale's friend was fucking her as he stood behind her between her slender legs, feeding every inch of his oh-so-thick dick into her stretched pussy, fucking her deeper, harder, thicker, faster, and better than Dale ever had or could...as she knew that she would let him do whenever he wanted, as much as he wanted, however he wanted from then on.

Fuck but the scene must have looked beautiful; a hot, long-haired, busty brunette being fucked doggie style on a big bed by a toned, good-looking guy, as the room was filled with lustful moans, the smacking of her tight ass against his body, and the creaking of the wooden bed, all while her sweet, loving fiancé waited for her at home after having talked to her while she was being fucked.

"Ohhh fuck, I'm going to cum!" Lacey groaned as the thoughts intoxicatingly filled her mind "Ohhh fuck Carter, yeah...ughhmmm fuck me baby, oh fuck me harder Carter, oh fuck make me cum baby...ohhhhh! Mmmmm, yeah...mmmmm...yeah...fuck you're so big inside me...oh fuck...and...OHHHH...so fucking deep in my pussy...ummmm...fuck! Fuck! Ohhhh fuck yes! Ohhh yes! Ohhh you're fucking your best friend's fiancée Carter, ohhh fuck, fuck me from behind and make me cum! OHHMMMM!"

"Yeah Lace, fuck, I'm gonna make you cum, ungh, fuck" Carter grunted tightly as he slapped her bare ass again, bringing a delighted squeal from Lacey's mouth, before he let go of her hair and slid both of his hands underneath her again to roughly grab her swinging breasts. Squeezing hard and pinching her sensitive nipples as he screwed her forcefully, almost driving her to collapse onto the bed, her fiance's friend growled as close to her ear as he could "Unngh yeah, I'm gonna make you cum harder than Dale ever has or will. Fuck...uh fuck Lace...and then...uh...I'm gonna cum...uh...deep inside your engaged pussy...uh..."

Carter's voice grew tighter and tighter as he spoke, played with her naked tits and pounded his cock into her, until he couldn't speak and just grunted and growled behind her as Lacey arched her back, pushing her big, soft-but-firm breasts firmly into his clutching grasp and angled her ass so that he had the most perfect access to fuck her pussy.

She knew he was going to cum soon, and fuck she was too, and as he mauled her tits and fucked her, Lacey felt so much pleasure flooding through her as her own orgasm seemed to claw at her insides ready to erupt so frantically that the gorgeous brunette fiancée couldn't even move, and so instead just held herself there on her hands and knees and let Carter - her fiance's best friend - simply take her and fuck her powerfully, moaning as loudly as she could in pure, absolute fucking elation.